Could I Interest You in a Short Pump? - Cover

Could I Interest You in a Short Pump?

Copyright© 2013 by Pettybox

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Jess Sparkhill is a relatively small time shoe manufacturer who has ecked out a pretty good living taking over his Fathers business. He has a somewhat open relationship with a fellow entrepreneur, Mary Belanger, but his interest in her young protege, Allison MacGruder, is piqued when he first sees her as someone he might not have a chance with. As her story unfolds he begins to find she may be just the thing to solidify his life. But first he must deal with Mary, his "friend with benefits."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

While Allie and I vowed to keep it slow, it hardly seemed that way when I thought of the hot oral sex sessions, but they were keeping the rest of our passions at bay. She had taken to giving head like a pussy cat to sweet cream. She loved the control and the look on my face when she looked to me while doing it. When I ate her she seemed to be on the verge of a stroke and I get the impression her "friend" was not as talented as me, although they say women know best. She had offered me her private little hole, but I still didn't think it was appropriate yet and also thought her morning after thoughts would make me a hypocrite. I was playing on pure passion when I made the move there that made her offer it.

I made a deal with myself not to see her after work for the rest of the week, or if we did it had to be a situation where we didn't end up getting sexual.

Our lust for each other's bodies had been quelled a few times and it was time we started to have a relationship outside of the bedroom. The extent of our sexuality at this point of our relationship had been explored, not that I was sick of it, but we knew what we had to offer, and what the promise of the future brought. She had come out of a relationship built on sex, fear and domination. I was hoping to build one on passion, honesty, and trust. Over that week and the next few months we did see each other exclusively and usually had sexual encounters once a week, and it was even skipped on a couple weeks, but we did manage to get closer in so many ways. One thing we avoided was routine. We didn't have one of our oral sessions every Friday, or Saturday or Sunday afternoon, or after me bringing her grocery shopping. Allie had admitted to me that she masturbated often, and I confessed that I did too. But, we both agreed that thinking about the other while doing so had a certain amount of satisfaction we could share the next time we were together.

Allie had been in Worcester for 11 months and pairing up with me for 10 of those, and really dating for 6 months. The occasion of my executive assistant Rachel getting married meant that we would be together on a Friday night in September at The Long Wharf in Boston so we could be on a cruise vessel the next morning at 9:00 a.m. where the wedding would take place. The ship could seat 500 and it looked like they must have had at least 300 on the ship anyway, it was a prestigious affair. We would sail to the Martha's Vineyard area where Rachel would be married at sea. Her wedding party all boarded in jeans and Tee's and dressed on the boat. We both thought it was a bit foolish until she came down the steps of this huge boat in her gown to meet her Groom and they, and all of the guests went out on the main deck for the service. Quite fancy, quite sexy. You couldn't have asked for a nicer September day. Allie and I had the best time we ever had together.

For the first time we really envisioned ourselves as a real "couple" in the sense of being married and living together. I think we both envisioned ourselves as Rachel and her Groom and it really seemed to fit. During the readings and their personally written vows Allie and I squeezed each other's hands at parts we thought were "us". After wards we danced and held each other with a different sort of feeling for each other. We had truly crossed some sort of threshold into "couplehood". While we sat at a table for 6, the other 4 people may not have even been there. We spent most of the time looking into each other's eyes, tending to our needs with food and drink and waiting for the opportunity to dance the afternoon and early evening away, holding each other, laughing and enjoying our love.

As we danced the last dance of the night, Frank Sinatra's "The Way You Look Tonight", we ended in each other's arms for a final dance floor kiss. As we hugged before walking to gather our things from the table she whispered in my ear, "Tonight my love, tonight. Be inside me tonight."

For the day and time it seemed so appropriate that we had waited for this commitment to each other to really consummate our union. I was sure that she was the perfect mate for me and everything just fell into place that night. The kisses and glances we gave each other for this last half hour on the ship as it prepared to dock back on Long Wharf were pure sex. We both were ready for this step. We had discussed before that if she were a "real" virgin, we would have consummated long ago, but the waiting for this meant something very special to her. It was a choice totally hers and although she knew exactly what to expect, it was going to be very special to her, and to me as well.

I'm quite sure all of our friends and co-workers who were aware that we were "going out" or "dating" figured that after all this time we were "doing it", but we were not. We certainly satisfied our sexual urges with oral sex sessions, mutual masturbation sessions, and any other way to satisfy ourselves. She had wanted to wait to have a real man inside of her until she was sure. Although we had declared ourselves sure long ago, the event of Rachel's wedding iced things. She saw their love and easily compared it to our relationship. She was ready for this step.

Back at the dock on Long Wharf we were all given a parting gift, a remembrance of Rachel and Nicholas special day, a nice picture frame with their names and the name of the ship with our picture, taken during the floating reception and then hastily prepared. We were all hustled into a corral type affair and watched the bride and groom run off, waving goodbyes, to a limousine to the airport for their honeymoon trip.

We each looked at our photos and were glad to have the photo of the two of us together. She smiled and hugged up to me looking at the picture and said, "Soon, we'll have to pack one of these away."

I understood her inference that we might be living together soon and have to admit it was my next step in the progression of finding if we were compatible with each other. We had not run into to any major glitches yet and had really given our relationship a long time to simmer.

We strolled from the boat in the evening Boston crush of tourists as if we were the only ones there, hugging and holding each other, making eyes, and looking into each other's anticipatory smiles.

Once in the Hotel we went straight to our room, locking and latching the door. When I turned to her she had that sexy grin I knew was her devilish way of teasing me. Suddenly she turned coquettish and reached out for my hand which she took and held with both of hers.

"You know one thing I've wondered and worried about for this moment? How big you are. You always say that you aren't particularly blessed, but you seem to compare to the men I've seen on video. I've had toys and strap-ons in me, but nothing the size of you. You'll be nice to me, won't you? You know I have toys home and they are all thinner than you. When you get real excited, I have all I can do to get my mouth around you, so the thought of it scares me." She said quietly and sincerely.

I wasn't sure if her saying this was another tease, but if it was, it worked. I was about to bust out of my pants. I took her and pulled her close and fell to the side on the bed with her, attaching my mouth to hers. We kissed and rolled around for a moment and I ended up on top of her.

'I thought we would have a long tease and foreplay leading up to this tonight as I tried to play this out since you whispered it on the boat, but I want you NOW. No more seduction is needed." I said as I came to my knees and took off my jacket and gave it a fling, undid my tie and loosed my belt. Allie reached to the side of her skirt and slid the zip down and began to shinny out of it.

In a moment she was there with her slip pushed up, and I with my pants off in just my shirt tails and underwear. I reached under her slip and found the sides of her little panty and slid them down, up and off her legs. I pulled my shorts down and laid upon her, kissing her. She opened her legs and I maneuvered my hips until I felt my tip at her wet entrance.

She looked up at me scared and surprised. "This is all it takes, we fit together that well?"

"If you're ready, yes." I said nudging a bit at her, assured I was between her lips.

I saw happy tears forming in her eyes and I pushed into her wet pussy. She reached and quickly grabbed my arms, as if to hold on for a hard ride, but I slowly sank into her while watching her worried face until I was pubic bone to pubic bone with her.

"God, you're so big, I'm so stretched, but you feel so good!" she exclaimed as she tried to pull me close to her, but I flex more blood to my tip and moved out and in again.

"Oh God! It's you I've always dreamed of doing this. Make love to me!" She squealed as I began to satisfy my own urges by stroking in and out of her.

I could tell by the noises and grunts she was making that this was something altogether new to her as she looked me right in the eye, half in fear, half in wonder and I saw that look turn totally to pleasure and passion and then suddenly she bit her lip and said, "Oh God I hate to do this."

"What is it?" I asked wondering if I hurt her.

"Condom!" She said and my heart sunk, I had none. But she picked me up right away and said, "My purse, I have some in my purse."

Having to pull from her frustrated me, but I used the moment to shuck my shirt and underwear. I gave her the purse and she quickly went to a pocket where she kept them, anticipating this might happen someday.

She handed it to me saying "Here, I have no idea about these things. I just knew we needed them eventually." I don't like condoms but I quickly had it out and was peeling it up my cock while she smiled like a kid at Christmas. I hadn't lost any rigidity as I got between her legs and pressed into her again as she squealed, "Your big fat cock feels fantastic inside me!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.