Could I Interest You in a Short Pump?
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2013 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Jess Sparkhill is a relatively small time shoe manufacturer who has ecked out a pretty good living taking over his Fathers business. He has a somewhat open relationship with a fellow entrepreneur, Mary Belanger, but his interest in her young protege, Allison MacGruder, is piqued when he first sees her as someone he might not have a chance with. As her story unfolds he begins to find she may be just the thing to solidify his life. But first he must deal with Mary, his "friend with benefits."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

I realized Allison McGruder had a lot of baggage, but I also realized that she had been as honest as she possibly could be with me. In her circumstance I could not ask for anything more. She had proved to a great companion for dinner, talk, and travel. We laughed at the same things, and were sad at the same things. We were both career driven and both knew that little would stand in the way of achieving success on our careers. Besides the fact she was an incredible pretty green eyed woman with shoulder length chestnut hair and a body to make the gods jealous, she had many other redeeming qualities.

One of those qualities was that she could be incredible compassionate without being namby-pamby, let's all sing Kumbaya, make it fair for everyone. She uses common sense in her politics, as well as her sense of feeling for those less fortunate, realizing some people have made their own bed and the fact they are not a winner in life is because they spent too much time with their hand out rather than pulling their weight.

Mary Belanger was more the type to want to help everyone, no matter their circumstance and that always had me a bit edgy. She fought bitterly discussing the Hurricane Katrina crisis with me saying I would not have been on my roof waiting for help, I would have made sure I was ready for the circumstance and been aggressive, while questioning the fact they had 1000's of school buses ruined in the flood, when they could have used them to evacuate people when they knew what was coming. The fact our opinions differed so much didn't hurt our friendship, realizing that opinions were what made us all different. However in conversation with Allie, it was nice for someone to be on the same side as me and to make conversation that spurred more of my own ideas. Again, the fact she could easily be a fashion model doesn't hurt things either, not to mention her naiveté with male-female sex. She knows how the story goes, she just hasn't read that book yet, but I'll try to feed it to her chapter by chapter.

I was just about to go to bed when my phone rang again and I saw it was Mary.

"Hello!" I said trying to seem as normal as possible.

"I should explain something to you. I saw the shadow of your feet after you closed the door in HVAC closet today. Unfortunately it was after I broke down. I didn't want you to hear that. I wasn't upset at you, or even at Allison. I was upset at myself for not being smart enough to take your offers to re-try a serious relationship with you. I've always wanted to but felt I would be dealing from a point of weakness, my fucking ego. But I do know that long term, we probably wouldn't work, I'll never have time for kids and I think you might make a great Dad. Even with our horny interludes, we've always managed to be good friends and confidants. I only wish I knew the last time was the last time. I wouldn't have been such a cunt."

"Mary," I said letting out a big sigh, "We can't say we didn't try to be together. I just think you tried a little harder NOT to be part of a couple recently. Not that it would have made a big difference with Allie. I've been attracted to her from day one and we just waited until the right situation."

"Well, she beats me in looks, hands down and..." She started and I stopped her right away.

"Stop!! That has NOTHING to do with it. There was a definite attraction besides looks, maybe innocence, intrepidness, if there's such a word. When I shouted her out down your hall it was like I turned on lights and whistles for her. She turned and put the pedal to the metal and got the job, she blew you away, after she had already given up in her head. Then when she finished she had the class and politeness to come and thank me for "centering her" as she said. She's a tough cookie. Mary, YOU are a good looking woman and for me to compare you to a woman 8 or whatever years younger is unfair, but you turn heads all of the time and you know if you put yourself out there you always draw interest. You own a successful business and have a lot of things on your plate. You just have to open up a bit. You can't turn relationships on and off at your whim. You open up your life to share with another like you did with me, but you can't just slam the door shut for no reason. I know you were burned, but it's the risk we take when we open our lives."

"Jess, you aren't telling me anything I don't know, but you don't know how hard that is after being kicked in the teeth." She said with a little venom.

"MMMMMM, yea, I do! I had someone I wanted to open up to, I took the chance, and she started sending me home after sex and told me we could never make it. So I swallowed my pride and became her friend and then put things about her in perspective and realized she did me a great favor. The only two things we kept from the relationship was our friendship and the sex." I said smugly.

"You took my rejection that hard? Pul-leeze!"

"I was making future plans in my head and then without so much as any warning you were ending "US" without any discussion. You just started telling me "I'd rather you didn't stay the night". What you didn't know was that I had my place on the market at the time. I was that sure of us, and WAS that blindsided by you. But I got up, brushed myself off and took it like a man and kept the two best parts of our relationship, which is now down to one. The friendship."

"You could have told me you thought we were that serious."

"We did all the couple things and said the "I love you's" Mary, and out of the blue you sent me home. I thought I did something wrong, but I slowly learned that you're never happy, unless you're miserable." I explained.

I heard Mary starting to cry, but she put herself together enough to speak. "You're probably right with that. I'm gun shy and always waiting for the other shoe to drop. The guy I trusted the most recently, who I really gave my heart to ends up being married."

"But Mary, those are the risks we ALL take. Allie has 5 disqualifiers for being on ANY list of mine, yet I waded through them and although we're hardly what you can call a serious couple, we're working through it. It's a joint process. We've trusted each other with things that can come back and hurt us, but it's all part of the process." I said, hoping she might take something positive away with her pain.

"You probably told her what a whore and slut I am." She said starting to blubber.

"First off, you're not either of those things, and secondly whatever went on between us is part of us, our little share of each other's lives. You're still now, and will always be, my friend and my confidant. Don't over think our situation. What we gave of ourselves was always special and there was always a certain kind of love involved. We can still share that same love, but we'll have to express it in different ways."

"I could live without the "benefits" part of our relationship, but I couldn't live without the friends part Jess. You're the big brother I always wanted and never had." She said.

"Well, now you do." I responded.

"Thank you Jess. I'm a mess, I have to go. Thanks for the talk, OK? I'll see you tomorrow."

I felt bad for Mary because I think she just had pride issues with me. She didn't want to get hurt and held out her heart, even though she wanted to get invested in my life. It was a confusing situation and I gave her more than one chance to try and fix it so we might have a try at being US. But, she turned all of those opportunities down.

I was emotionally spent and just worn out from the drama of both phone calls and went to bed with a book on my Kindle, but by morning I didn't recall reading one page.

Tuesday morning as I left I realized I could not wait to see Allie, I was so happy for some of the peace of mind she had gained over the last 12 or so hours. I wouldn't tell her, but I still wasn't convinced they could sell the whole idea of the deal to a judge. The "contributing to" charge was hard to sidestep no matter how "grown up" the victims thought they were, 17 is 17. Although I do recall hearing a case where a 17 year old was living alone, away from her parents on her own as an emancipated minor. She became pregnant by a 21 year old who became a deadbeat Dad and the parents tried to sue him for rape and contributing to the delinquency, and he was only charged with having to make child support payments. So there was somewhat of a precedential case.

As I pulled up to Allie near her Bus Stop she wore a huge grin. I stopped and she asked me to pull into the bus's stopping area for a minute. I did as she asked and as soon as I put the car in Park she dove across the console and kissed me hard on the lips with a long kiss.

"I know we agreed to keep our rides in the morning professional, but I just HAD to give you a kiss and tell you how much I appreciate all you've done for me, my well being, and my psyche." She said before kissing me once again, slipping her tongue in my mouth for a long wet kiss before sitting back in her seat saying, "Carry on, let's go to work Mr. Sparkhill."

I chuckled to myself and pulled out into traffic and we continued to work as we always did.

Surprisingly, we were quiet almost all the way into town. Finally as we pulled into the parking lot she spoke.

"Sorry for being such a nudge, but I've got to get my head back into work. I have a million things going and if Mary doesn't hire another artist soon I'm going to be way behind. She's interviewing today."

"I understand. I was zoning on work myself. I've got to get with both of you to come up with a campaign ad for one of my lines. Something dealers can throw their name on with a price and run in papers and magazines." I said thinking aloud.

"Are you co-oping?"

"Yeah. We'll do a Spring push and offer 3% in ad monies if they use our drop-in. My salesmen are coming in to get briefed to start selling it. We have a new Men's dress shoe that looks like a 1 or 2 hundred dollar pair that's going to retail from $40 to $50 depending on the market. I just got a deal on quality leather uppers that I usually use on my more expensive lines, but the manufacturer is in need of cash and I can pay him fast so we're going to do a special edition of our best seller. We normally market it as "The Interview", or "The Date". We're going to call this one "The Executive" and it's going to have some sort of bangle like a designer shoe might have. It'll look rich, not cheesy. When I come over to discuss it all I'll bring a pair." I explained briefly.

"It's not going to be this week, is it?" Allie asked with doubt in her voice.

"Yes, but I'll call Sarah and make an appointment for this Thursday. My sales manager is coming in then and all the salesmen will be here next Wednesday, but I've got to get going on it. I'm hoping you have something to show me by Wednesday." I said as we got off the elevator and went in opposite directions to our offices.

It felt funny not kissing her goodbye, but we pledged no PDA's in the building, but a hug and kiss was understood. I no more than got into the office when my cell rang and I saw it was Allie.

"So soon?"

"Yes, I mentioned I wanted to see you tonight. You'll hate me, but, can you bring me shopping? It's just grocery shopping and then I'll make you dinner. I promise." She asked cutely.

"Yes, as long as it's not clothes shopping. I've learned my lesson on that already." I said with a laugh. "Come over here when you're done tonight."

First thing at the office Rachel came in and we worked out the logistics of having Tom my sales manager come in and then have all the sales people follow. She took all my facts and figures and went back to her desk to assemble and arrange travel and the like. I was just making a follow up call to an email I got when my page rang.

"Mr. Sparkhill, Mary Belanger is here to see you."

I sprang to my feet and went to open my door.

"Mary, come in. What do I owe this to?"

Mary came in and I closed the door behind us. She turned to me and said, "I just wanted you to know that I'm going to sit down with Allie today and speak to her about us. She deserves to know what our relationship was about and that she has no worries of me interfering or letting it influence the way she and I work together. I think it's necessary because I sense she is walking on broken glass around me and avoiding speaking of you. You may have told her about us, but I think if she hears it from me it will help. I need her to work the way she did with me until a few weeks ago. Now she seems to try and avoid me."

"I have told her that you and I will remain great friends like we have in the past, but there will no longer be any "with benefits" part of us. I've made it clear that love is trust."

"Well, that will be part of my talk with her. I trust few people and I haven't trusted a man with my feelings for a long time, not even you. I'll emphasize that you never gave me reason NOT to trust you. I have no problems and no qualms with the two of you dating or starting a relationship. I only called you for the other because I was bored, lazy and you were handy." She said not trying to insult me.

"Well thank you for the ringing endorsement!" I said feigning insult, but realizing her context.

"Please Jess, if I didn't love you in one way I would have never seeked you out for sex. You are now and will always be special to me. I just wanted you know what I was going to tell her." She said, making her point.

"I know and I'm OK. Now I've got to get to work here. Ask Susan to make an appointment for me to make a presentation to Maribel on Thursday. I need some mock ups for next Wednesday. Sorry about the rush." I said as I showed her out.

"We'll do our best, as always." she said as she left

My day was full of prep while trying to get some purchase orders filled for the plant. I had missed lunch altogether, even though Rachel volunteered to pick something up for me. I was just too busy to think about it. When she buzzed me in the afternoon to say she was leaving I looked up and saw it was 5:00 and I was on a conference call. I just waved to her as she checked on, not answering my page. When I finished the call I saw Allie wasn't here yet, so I made one more overseas call and went out to look for her around 5:30. There she was sitting in the chair beside Rachels desk.

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"Since 5, when Rachel left."

"Why didn't you let me know you were here?"

"I figured you were busy." She said shyly.

"Allison, if Rachel is gone and I'm here, just come in and wait with me. I've been waiting for you. I'm starved, let's go buy some food." I said.

I gave her a kiss and locked up and we kissed again on the elevator before walking to parking lot. She told me what store she wanted and we were off.

"So, what do you want for dinner?" She asked.

"Whatever you like to fix, I'm not fussy. Just give me what you planned on." I said as she chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"I planned on going home, thinking of you, and playing with myself if I couldn't get a ride to the market." She said covering her mouth in mock embarrassment.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.