Could I Interest You in a Short Pump? - Cover

Could I Interest You in a Short Pump?

Copyright© 2013 by Pettybox

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jess Sparkhill is a relatively small time shoe manufacturer who has ecked out a pretty good living taking over his Fathers business. He has a somewhat open relationship with a fellow entrepreneur, Mary Belanger, but his interest in her young protege, Allison MacGruder, is piqued when he first sees her as someone he might not have a chance with. As her story unfolds he begins to find she may be just the thing to solidify his life. But first he must deal with Mary, his "friend with benefits."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

By the time I got my mail and dropped my keys and headed to the bathroom Mary was coming out of my bedroom naked. If I've ever given the impression that she was anything less than a very attractive woman, let me school you. She might wear 5 or 10 extra pounds, but until you bend her into some wild position, or if you watched from the side when we were doing doggie, you don't notice it. Her breasts have the perfect hang to them, just up enough to know she's never had kids and just bottom round enough to show you she wasn't a teenager. If you didn't think they were sexy, you were dead. Her ass was still round and mooned. There was no under-cheek crease, she was pert and in a skirt she would turn heads anywhere. Her face was not that of a beauty queen, but defined features that made her pretty in her own way. I always remember her looking at Barbra Streisand and asking me if I thought she was pretty, because Mary thought Babs was homely and not as pretty as she. When you got up close, Mary was right. Mary wore no or little make-up and when she walked naked, everything moved like a well directed symphony. The walking thing is not true of many good looking women.

Mary went straight into the bathroom saying "Meet you in there." obviously anxious to get started. I heard the water go on as I was undressing and gathering towels. When I got in there she was just finishing washing herself and rolling her long black hair to one side and pushing over one shoulder as she stood back against the wall, waiting for me.

I got under the warm stream and quickly washed my arms and chest and worked my way down over my crotch stepping out of the flow to work up good suds to wash my stuff as she watched intently. I reached under myself to be sure I got my little hole, even though she never ventured there often. I handed her the bottle of body wash and turned and she quickly washed my back using just her hands and nails, with that alone enough to get me hard. She worked her hands down over my ass cheeks and cupped them, giving them a hard squeeze and a slap to say she was done. I turned and rinsed, with my cock now rising, as she watched and readjusted her hair over her shoulder and went down to her knees.

Now rinsed, I bent and kissed her lips and then just stood straight and her mouth found my cock. Using her mouth, hands, and fingers she caressed and devoured me, her eyes closed with one hand leaving me and going right to her pussy. She was now fucking my cock in and out of her bobbing mouth as her one hand was throttling the base and her other hand worked her clit.

She was obviously enjoying her deed and occasionally her eyes would open to look up into my eyes without pausing from her work. She was loving this enough for me to comment, "Do you like sucking A cock, or do you like sucking MY cock?"

She didn't answer but to squeeze my balls a little harder. Just the sight of her kneeling before me enjoying my dick in her mouth was about all I would need to get off, but her mouth knew just the right pressure and whatever her tongue did on the outstroke was incredible because I don't think I could get myself off any faster than she.

I felt my cum rising and I was determined not to warn her until I was there. Knowing how she liked to avoid semen and how much I wanted to control this night, for a change, it was going to be easy to play orgasm possum. That moment came fast as my pop rose and my knees buckled a bit as my hand went to the back of her head and I shot my load in her mouth as I cried out a loud "OOOOOOFFFF" as I pumped at her mouth as she struggled not to swallow what was billowing her cheeks. I moved my hand from her head and she bent and spit a mouthful of cum into the stream of cooling water going to the drain. Then she covered my cock again with her mouth and lightly stroked the rest of my cum out and bent to spit that as well. She tenderly sucked and licked at me until she was sure no more little reports for sperm were coming.

Wordlessly she was telling me that she knew she had been a bitch tonight and she was sorry. She knows all of the things I like best about blowjobs because I've told her a hundred times and she's never done them, usually telling me later that "your wife can do those things". Tonight she tenderly did all of them, right down to holding my softened penis in her hand and flexing her thumb over the tip and alternately licking the little spermies it might draw out. (A kinky little trick from an old college girlfriend)

She smiled at me and then stood trying to stay out of the ever cooling spray. I turned into it to rinse the spit and cum off my joint and shut down the water. I reached out and got a towel for each of us, telling her "There's a 5 gallon expansion tank I can switch to that's already hot. You'll have a hot rinse in a minute.", as I kissed her lips and moved to switch the valve on the tank in the bath closet.

I gave her the OK and let her rinse in the hot reserve while I dried. Just watching her rinse had me a little excited already, and then when she washed her pussy and ass really good again I knew my own reserve tank would have no problem refilling either.

She switched off the water and I handed her towel back as I turned back the valve so to avoid a problem when the main tank reheated. Mary was finished drying and was combing the water out of her hair over the sink. She wrapped a towel around her long locks and fashioned a turban of sorts and smiled at me as she dropped her body towel and made a sexy walk to the bedroom.

I followed her and she didn't lay on the bed, she sat on the edge and wagged a finger for me to come to her. I knelt in front of her and she laid back spreading her legs. I was ready to eat. She must have shaved that morning because she was extra smooth and my tongue was gliding all over her as she grunted and groaned approval before I centered on her clit and drove her crazy. Just when she seemed to reach a peak I let my thumb replace my tongue and I went south to lick her little asshole. She usually pushed me away but tonight she just hissed as I danced the tip of my tongue on her little aperture and it spread to welcome more. Then I would move back to her clit and start the process all over again. After two pretty violent orgasms I began the same process once again except when my tongue left her asshole this time and went to her pussy my index finger slid right up her ass. No fighting, no resistance, she was wide open. She tried to stiffen her legs to get me away, but she enjoyed my mouth on her pussy, and whether she wanted to admit it, she liked my finger up her loosened asshole, to her surprise. I finger fucked her ass until she began to huff and puff another big spasm that she could no longer hang in there for as she closed her legs and wanted to roll onto the bed.

I stood and went and kneeled beside the ball she had put her recovering self into. She was still jerking and holding her pussy with two hands. As she began to unfold herself from her ball she saw my cock from the corner of her eye and she quickly flipped to get her head in position to drop her mouth over me.

It took her all of 20 or 30 seconds to have me rock hard once again only stopping to look up at me to say, "I love sucking YOUR cock." answering my question from earlier. I pulled from her mouth and moved behind her crouch and lined my cock up with her pussy, but not after rubbing the head on her asshole, making her jump. I was already sliding up into her hot pussy when she protested my anal nudge with a whiney NO.

"Don't worry Virgin Mary, I have no plans to get in that ass because it means I have to marry you." I said as I sunk into her tight pussy.

"Would that be that bad?" She asked, as the breath ran out of her lungs as I drove into her.

I just smiled at her and began to fuck her the way I know she likes it. Finally after a few minutes I picked her question out of the air.

"Would it be THAT bad?" I re-asked of myself aloud for her. "Apparently from what you say, YES, it would be. You couldn't stand me being around EVERY morning. Besides I like it how it is right now. You look me up when you need me."

"If I didn't care for you do you think I would have you make love to me?" She asked as she panted to my strokes.

"Mary?" I asked stopping my thrusting, "You yourself have told me this is fucking and not making love. I've moved past you a long time ago in that way. Don't jerk me around. You can't have me committed to you one second and then ask me to go home the next. Why this turnaround?"

She suddenly started crying, and if there is one thing that can make a man go limp while he's in the middle of getting laid is to have his partner cry.

"I look in the mirror and I see a gray hair here and there and the last time I shaved my pussy, the new growth was not jet black. My belly isn't getting tighter, it's getting softer." She said.

"Well, I would say if you're trying to sell yourself, you're doing a poor job." I said hoping she might rebound so I could at least finish.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.