Could I Interest You in a Short Pump? - Cover

Could I Interest You in a Short Pump?

Copyright© 2013 by Pettybox

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jess Sparkhill is a relatively small time shoe manufacturer who has ecked out a pretty good living taking over his Fathers business. He has a somewhat open relationship with a fellow entrepreneur, Mary Belanger, but his interest in her young protege, Allison MacGruder, is piqued when he first sees her as someone he might not have a chance with. As her story unfolds he begins to find she may be just the thing to solidify his life. But first he must deal with Mary, his "friend with benefits."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

While driving to work one morning almost 3 weeks from my spat with Mary I thought I saw Allison walking near The University (WPI) as I turned to get downtown. I meant to go over to Maribel Designs and ask if that were her and if she had moved to that area, but never got the break in the day. Two days later I saw the same girl and went around the block and saw that it was Allison, apparently walking to work.

"Hey Allison, can I give you a lift?" I hollered from the window and after doing a quick double take she ran to the car.

"Hi Jess, sure I'll take a ride. I'm trying to save money on the bus in hopes of coming up with a down payment for a vehicle of some sort. You know all those car places that advertise, no cash, no credit, no problem? They all lie. I have no credit at all and cash is short now that I have a townhouse. They're letting me rent with an option to buy after a year. Mary was nice enough to co-sign. Job security, huh?"

"Well, I drive by here every day and as long as I'm going to the office, you're welcome to ride.

Just be out here by 8:00, does that work?"

"I live on Pleasant, just off where it meets Highland and Coolidge. I'll meet you right on that corner, OK?"

"That will be fine." I answered.

Allison was quiet the rest of the way, but I felt she was trying to find a way to ask a question, by the look on her face.

"Allison, is something bothering you?"

"Please call me Allie, that's what they call me at home. Ummm ... It's really none of my business, but do you and Mary live together?" She asked.

"For God's sake NO! Whatever gave you that idea?" I wondered.

"You seem awfully familiar together and I know you're both in the same development."

"Allie, Mary and I are good friends, and yes we were an item at one time, but it didn't work out, but our friendship survived. It didn't last long and we never lived together. Satisfy your curiosity?"

She blushed saying, "Sorry to be so nosy, but I hated to ask her. Can I ask you something else?"

"Fire away, Allie."

"Did you grease the skids for me when I interviewed with her. I know you looked me over, I caught you ogling me. That was why I was afraid to get on the elevator with you." She asked.

"How would I grease the skids? I didn't even know your name. You were just that pretty girl in the 2nd floor lobby who looked lost. Give yourself some credit, you got your job on your own." I said with a smile.

"Well, I'm real happy. I've never been independent before, never lived alone before. I'm getting the hang of it all." She said, sort of nodding to herself.

"How about if I ask you a personal question?"

"Umm, OK, I guess."

"Would you like to go to a movie and maybe stop for a drink and a pizza some night? All work and no play makes Allie a dull girl. Please don't feel uncomfortable if you want to say no. I'm not trying to hit on you. You just seem like a nice girl and I thought we might have a good time together." I asked.

"Oh geez, I don't know. Would it be OK with Mary? Umm, I haven't went out on many dates before. I don't have a lot to wear right away. Ummm."

"Allie? You don't have to answer me right away and if you just want to say no, do so. I'll understand." I insisted.

"Can I get back to you in a day or two?" She asked nervously.

"That would be fine, and again, please don't feel obligated because I gave you a ride or anything. I totally understand. OK?" Hoping my question wouldn't shut me out from her.

"Jess, I only know 3 people here, Mary, Susan and you ... oh, and my landlord and she gave me envelopes for mailing my rent and she doesn't even live around here. I just need time, OK?"

"Allie, I said it was fine. Don't feel pressured or obligated." I assured her.

Not another word was said between us about my request that week or the week following. Summer was turning into fall and I had all but forgotten my request for a date with Allie. I've been shot down before and Allie was a better than average looking girl who I am sure had her choice of men, or women for that matter, to go out with. She was still a nice girl and from my latest foray with Mary, she was still balls to the wall with her work output. Maribel's billing had doubled in the 4 or 5 months Allie had been there and Mary was hiring more artists to pick up the slack and color the things they were producing. I had never seen Mary in better moods than lately and it showed in her sexuality when we got together.

One particular night we played tennis for a few hours and afterward we showered and changed at the Tennis club and I waited for her to come out. We walked to the car and it was dark as I let her in her door. When I got in my side she was giggling so I asked what had her amused.

"Look out beyond the mall, it's the neon cross from Saint Stevens on the ridge." She said.

"Oh right, when this area was a Drive-In Theater it used to seem to sit over the top of the screen. They used to say the cross kept girls out of backseats at the drive-in." I remembered joining her in a chuckle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.