Scooby Doo: Between the Scenes
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by Valley Honey

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After watching a Scooby Doo marathon I was inspired to start a Scooby Doo story that I've had in mind. The idea is that the sex scenes in the story takes place between the regular scenes of monster chasing and mystery solving.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy  

"Good morning, Shaggy," Velma said, straddling the rail thin boy so that her milk dripping nipples hovered just above his mouth. "Ready for a pre-breakfast snack?"

"Like, I'm always ready for your milk, Velma," Shaggy said before he stuffed Velma's left nipple into his mouth and started sucking.

"Make sure you drink as much as you can," Velma told Shaggy, "you didn't drink me dry yesterday and I started leaking during Algebra class. I had to ask for a bathroom break so I could milk myself and return for the rest of the lesson."

"Aren't you worried about leaving enough for the baby?" Shaggy asked as he switched to Velma's right, "after all, she's due to arrive any time now."

"Shaggy, as much milk as I'm producing you can drain me right now and I'll have enough for the baby in about two hours."

"Okey," Shaggy said, "as long as you have enough for the baby I'll be happy to milk you dry."

While Shaggy sucked the milk out of her breasts Velma rested her pregnant belly on Shaggy's firm one and rubbed her pussy up and down Shaggy's slowly hardening cock as they both moaned with pleasure. "Are you as horny as I am?" Shaggy asked as he switched tits again.

"Even hornier," Velma groaned, "I'm ready for a good hot morning fuck."

"Me too," Shaggy agreed. "Lift your pussy up a little so I can put my cock where it belongs."

"Oh yeah," Velma hissed as Shaggy's prick slid into her pregnant cunt. "Fuck me, Shaggy, fuck me with your baby maker."

"Baby maker," Shaggy snickered as he patted Velma's swollen belly, "I like that one."

"Well it is appropriate," Velma said as she stroked her belly, "and you know this won't be the last one."

"I hope not," Shaggy said while Velma continued to ride his cock so hard that her milk filled tits bounced just above his head, threatening to knock him out with their weight every time Velma slammed her pregnant pussy down on his cock. "I'll be happy to give you all the babies you want, no matter how many you want."

"Good, because I want as many as I can get," Velma panted, she could feel her orgasm starting to build in her belly, but this time something felt different and she wasn't sure what it was.

Shaggy could feel his own orgasm building with every stroke of Velma's pregnant pussy and he did his best to drive his cock as deep as it could go in Velma's fuck hole. Shaggy wasn't sure if it was him or Velma who shouted they were cuming first but he could see his lover's pregnant belly jumping as her cunt clamped tight around his cock and milked every drop of cum from his prick.

"Wow, you were even hornier than I thought," Shaggy gasped, "just look at all that pussy juice coming out of your cunt.

"Shaggy, that's not pussy juice," Velma said through clenched teeth as her belly rippled. "My water just broke. I'm going into labor."

"Zoinks! What do I do?" Shaggy asked, pulling his softening cock out of Velma's pussy and pushing himself to the edge of the bed as Velma fought to catch her breath after her first contraction.

"Get my dad," Velma told Shaggy, trying to calm him down before he panicked. "Tell him I'm in labor and he needs to drive us to the hospital. Then call the doctor and tell him what's happening, and then call Fred and Daphne and tell them to meet us at the hospital."

"Right, your dad, the doctor, and then Fred and Daphne. "I'll do that, you just stay calm."

"Stay calm," Velma muttered, holding her belly as Shaggy ran screaming from the room, "it's kind of hard to do that when I'm about to give birth."

By the time Shaggy returned Velma had managed to get dressed in spite of enduring a second contraction that made her whole belly ripple while she closed her eyes against the pain. "Oh good, you're almost dressed," Shaggy said, running back into the room and grabbing his own clothes before he helped Velma with the last of her clothes. "Your dad's bringing the car around right now. Your mom's staying here with the new baby but she says she keep in touch with us by cell phone. Fred and Daphne can't get out of school but they'll come by after class this afternoon."

"That all sounds good," Velma said as Shaggy grabbed her bag and guided her toward the door, "but what about the doctor?"

"He said he'll meet us at the hospital," Shaggy said. "Actually he's already there, a late night delivery and he hasn't even been home yet."


Velma smiled down at the bundle in her arms and let out a deep sigh that turned into a soft groan at the slight twinge of pain that passed through her overstretched pussy. "She's beautiful," Shaggy said, looking down at the bundle.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.