Scooby Doo: Between the Scenes
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Valley Honey

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After watching a Scooby Doo marathon I was inspired to start a Scooby Doo story that I've had in mind. The idea is that the sex scenes in the story takes place between the regular scenes of monster chasing and mystery solving.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy  

"So it's agreed," Fred said, trying to concentrate on his driving while Daphne stroked his cock through his open zipper, "we all go to Daphne's house and then call our parents and ask them to meet us there. Once we're all together we tell our parents about the pregnancies and see what happens from there."

"With any luck our parents won't overreact if we're all there together and cooler heads will prevail," Velma said while she and Shaggy ran their hands across her swollen belly where she'd lifted her sweater and blouse to reveal the bare skin.

"Do I really have to be there?" Scooby asked.

"Sure, old buddy," Shaggy said without taking his eyes off Velma's belly bulge. "After all, no matter how angry our parents are with us, no one has any reason to be upset with you."

"RI ron't row about rhat," Scooby said, "Ri've been ritty rusy rith some rot rithces."

"Just how busy have you been, Scooby?" Daphne asked, turning her whole body so she could see him."

"Three ritches, three litters of pups on the way," Scooby answered sheepishly.

"I don't know if I should scold or congratulate you, Scooby," Fred said with a shake of his head. "But even so, our parents can't hold you responsible for our pregnancies so you should have a cooling affect on our meeting."

"There's the gate to my house now," Daphne said, pulling her hand out of Fred's pants and zipping him up before he turned into the drive.

The gang was silent as Fred drove up to the mansion until Velma pointed to several cars already parked in front of the house and asked, "Is it my imagination, or is that my parents car?"

"If you're imagining it than so am I," Shaggy said, "because that's my parents car."

"And that one belongs to my parents," Fred said, pointing to the last car.

"I know we were planed to call them all together," Daphne said, looking over all the cars before turning to look at the front door of her family mansion. "But the fact that there all here waiting for us has me worried."

"It has us all worried," Velma said, "but I say we go ahead just like we planed."

"And we do it now before we lose our nerve," Fred added, parking the van and climbing out along with the rest of the gang.

"Mom, dad?" Daphne called as she and the rest of the gang walked into the front entry.

"We're in the living room, dear," Daphne's mother called back. "Are your friends with you?"

"Yes," Daphne said as she lead the rest of the gang through the mansion. "Where are the servants?" She asked as she and her friends entered the living room and found their parents already sitting and waiting for them."

"We gave them the day off so we could have some privacy," Daphne's father said.

"Why don't you kids get something to eat before we start talking," Mr. Blake said, gesturing to the laden banquet table and it's impressive spread.

"You don't have to ask us twice," Shaggy said as he and Scooby rushed to the food. The rest of the gang looked at each other and shrugged before they made their own way through the food table and then found their own seats, Velma next to Shaggy and Daphne next to Fred with Scooby on the floor between both couples.

"Mom, dad," Velma said after a nervous swallow, "we have something to tell you."

It was only when she paused that Velma realized her mother had spoken at the same time as her, "Kid's, we have something to tell you."

There was an uncomfortable pause after Velma and her mother spoke, then after several seconds Daphne's mother said, "Why don't you kids go first?"

"Everyone," Daphne said when her friend continued to hesitate, "Velma and I are pregnant."

"Shaggy is the father of my child, and Fred is the father of Daphne's baby," Velma added when Daphne stopped, then they both waited for their parents response.

"Who had today in the pool?" Velma's father asked after several seconds of silence.

"That would be me," Fred's father said with a raised hand.

"You knew," Velma said as she watched Shaggy's father hand cash to Fred's father. "You knew we were pregnant and you didn't say anything about it?"

"Yes we knew," Velma's mother said. "Your bulky sweaters may do a good job hiding your figure. But I saw you every day and I noticed when your figure started to shift a couple months ago. Then there's the fact that you stopped using sanitary napkins, and let's not forget the time you almost ran me over in the hall in your rush to get to the bathroom because of your morning sickness. I knew you were pregnant for quite a while, dear."

"And you're not going to force us to get an abortion or give our babies up for adoption?" Daphne asked, looking from one partnets face to the next.

"Certainly not," Daphne's mother said. "We're not hypocrites after all."

"What do you mean?" Shaggy asked, wrapping his arms around Velma to give her support as she sagged against his chest.

"I guess it's time for our news now," Shaggy's mother said. "Kids, we're pregnant."

"What?" Fred said from where he hugged Daphne. For the first time in weeks he took a close look at his mother and realized that she had a baby bulge as big as Velma's.

"It's true," Velma's mother said. "You kids were so concerned with hiding your own pregnancies that you avoided us and never noticed that our bellies were growing even bigger than yours."

"But mom, why didn't you tell us?" Velma asked.

"About our pregnancies, or that we knew about yours?" Velma's mother asked.

"Both, I guess," Velma said after a second.

"Well, we figured you'd tell us about your pregnancies when you were ready," Velma's mother replied. "And for our pregnancies, well, the father of my child is Fred's father."

"And the father of my baby is Daphne's father," Mrs. Jones told her son.

"Let me guess," Shaggy said to his mother, "your baby is Mr. Dinkly's, and Mrs. Dinkly's baby is dad's."

"That's right," Shaggy's mother said, rubbing her belly while the others nodded in agreement.

"How did this happen," Fred asked, looking from parent to parent.

"A few months back the eight of us were all invited to a party," Fred's father started.

"It wasn't until after we arrived," Shaggy's father continued, "that we discovered it was a swingers party and everyone was swapping partners for the evening."

"The eight of us weren't interested in swapping," Fred's mother chimed in, "but we were too embarrassed to just take off after we learned the truth. So the eight of us went off in a corner together and ended up talking about you kids for the night."

"After that first night we realized that we actually liked each other's company so every Wednesday we went out together for our own party," Velma's mother added, petting her own stomach bulge as she spoke.

"And even though we didn't plan it," Shaggy's mother said with a sigh while she stroked her belly, "after a few weeks the eight of us started pairing off."

"And the next thing we knew," Velma's father finished for all of them, "your four mothers were all testing positive on their pregnancy tests and we were trying to figure out what to tell the four of you."

"Of course once we realized that the two of you were pregnant," Daphne's mother said with a grin, "we knew you'd understand the situation better than we'd hoped."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.