Scooby Doo: Between the Scenes
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by Valley Honey

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After watching a Scooby Doo marathon I was inspired to start a Scooby Doo story that I've had in mind. The idea is that the sex scenes in the story takes place between the regular scenes of monster chasing and mystery solving.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Velma shivered as the cold breeze washed over her. She pulled the blanket tighter around herself for a second and then changed her mind and threw the covers off and sat up on the edge of the bed. When she turned to look at Daphne's bed she wasn't surprised to find it empty and she put her glasses on to get a better view of the rest of the room. She spotted Daphne through the open door to the balcony and pulled her flannel nightgown tighter as she stepped into her slippers and followed her friend to the balcony.

"Daphne are you alright?" Velma asked, trying to suppress the shiver against the night chill.

"I'm fine," Daphne said, watching the mist of her breath rise into the air with each word. Velma wondered how her friend was able to stand the cold air with just the thin fashionable nightgown she wore, especially since the fabric was sheer enough to reveal everything it was suppose to be hiding.

"No you're not," Velma said, "you always sleep through the night – unless something is bothering you."

"You're right," Daphne sighed. Velma couldn't help noticing Daphne's tits rise and fall under her diaphones sleep wear. The brunette realized that her own breasts were larger than her red-haired friend's, especially with the new growth from her early pregnancy.

"Velma, I'm worried about what's going to happen to the gang," Daphne admitted. "Now that Fred and I are..."

"Fucking like bunnies," Velma finished for her friend. "Come on, Daphne, don't look so surprised. You know I'm smart enough to figure out what the two of you are doing. And Shaggy may act like an idiot, but he's figured out his share of mysteries."

"You've got me there," Daphne admitted. "Fred and I thought we were hiding things pretty well, but I guess we shouldn't have bothered. Still, what are you and Shaggy going to do now that Fred and I are fucking?"

"Oh, we're fucking too," Velma said, grinning at the shocked look on her friend's face. "We started fucking about the same time as you and Fred – the weekend we were dealing with the phantom bellhop – at least that's when I assume you started fucking since that's when Shaggy found the condoms Fred hid in his luggage. For someone who's a genius at setting traps, Fred's pretty bad when it comes to hiding things."

"You've go that right," Daphne chuckled. "So what do we do now?"

"Keep going the way we have been," Velma shrugged, "it's not like things have changed that much. Of course there will be a few changes, both now and in a few months."

"What's changing?" Daphne asked.

"To start with, unlike you and Fred, Shaggy and I didn't use protection," Velma said, placing her hand over her belly.

"You're pregnant?" Daphne said, looking at her friend like she expected Velma's belly to start growing as she watched.

"I'm about a month along," Velma told her friend. "I figure Shaggy knocked me up that first weekend, maybe at the same time he popped my cherry."

"Well you may not be the only one," Daphne said slowly. "Fred and I fucked after we got locked in the storage room, and the condom broke. You know old 'danger prone Daphne, ' I got enough cum in my pussy to knock me up with twins, not that I'm going to mind having Freddie's baby, in fact I'm looking forward to it. But now that I've had a taste of fucking Fred without protection I want it again, and I don't want it to stop."

"I know what you mean," Velma said. "I enjoy fucking Shaggy so much that all I can think of is how good his cock feels sliding in and out of me. And that brings me to one change that we're going to have right now."

"What's that?" Daphne asked.

"We are going to change room mates – and bed mates – right now."

Fred Jones blinked against the sudden light when Velma switched on the room's overhead light, "What's going on?" he muttered.

"Fred, Shaggy, get up. The four of us need to talk," Velma said, crossing her arms under her breasts while she and Daphne looked at both boys with a wistful smile. "Where's Scooby? I thought he'd be in here with the two of you."

"Scoob said something about getting some hot tail and then he left," Shaggy yawned, stretching his long arms out as he sat up in his bed. "So what's up?"

"Yeah, what's up?" Fred asked, letting out a big yawn without taking his eyes off Daphne's nearly transparent nightgown.

"Fred, you should know that Shaggy and I know about you and Daphne," Velma said, stepping between the two lovers and placing her hands on her hips until the blond boy stopped trying to look past her. "You should also know that Shaggy and I have been fucking as long as you and Daph; and, I'm pregnant."

"You have? You are?" Fred asked, looking from Velma to Shaggy.

"Yes we have, and yes she is," Shaggy snickered. "We knew the two of you were going to start fucking when I found that box of condoms in your luggage and we decided to join the two of you – but without the condoms."

"So what does this mean for the four of us, five if you count Scooby," Fred asked, trying to read Velma's facial expression.

"For the most part, nothing," Velma said. "We'll keep traveling around and solving mysteries just like we have been – though Daphne and I will have to do our best to hide our swollen bellies in a few months. But things are going to change in our sleeping arrangements. From now on when we go to a hotel we'll rent two single rooms instead of two double rooms and you and Daphne will share the bed in one room while Shaggy and I share the bed in the other room. Don't look at me like that Fred Jones, you know you want to do it, and you know that most people think we're already doing it, so we may as well do it and save some money as well as enjoying our nights."

"Okay," Fred said with a big grin.

"For now, since Daphne has the most luggage the two of you may as well take our room. Just grab what you need for tonight and the morning and get the rest of your things in the morning; and I'll do the same with my things, in fact I already have everything I need right here," Velma said, indicating the small overnight bag she had in her hands."

"Now hurry up and grab your things so you can get in Daphne's bed, because I'm so horny I can't wait to get into Shaggy's bed."

"Yes, ma'am," Fred said, jumping out of his bed and grabbing a change of clothes and his toiletries before following Daphne to the other room.

"I thought they'd never leave," Velma sighed, letting her bag drop to the floor and stripping out of her heavy nightgown.

"Me either," Shaggy said throwing his blankets to the side to reveal that he was naked in the bed. He quickly scooted over to make room for Velma as she set her naked ass on the side of the mattress. "I've been thinking of you all night."

"I can tell," Velma said, stroking Shaggy's hard cock. "Can you tell I've been thinking of you?"

"With those hard nipples and drooling pussy?" Shaggy asked, tweaking Velma's erect nipples with one hand while her rubbed her wet slit with the other. "If you weren't thinking about me you must have been thinking about what we've been doing."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.