Scooby Doo: Between the Scenes
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Valley Honey

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After watching a Scooby Doo marathon I was inspired to start a Scooby Doo story that I've had in mind. The idea is that the sex scenes in the story takes place between the regular scenes of monster chasing and mystery solving.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy  

"Careful, Fred," Velma called from the back of the Mystery Machine.

"Sorry, Velma," Fred apologized, "I had to swerve or that other car would have sideswiped us. That driver was all over the road."

"Well another swerve like that and my lunch will be all over the back of the van," Velma said with a hard swallow. Daphne turned to look at her friend and saw how green her face was.

"You better take it easy, Freddie," Daphne told her secret lover, "I don't think Velma's joking.

"Okey, I'll slow down," Fred agreed, taking the pressure off the gas peddle so the van slowed down on the dark road. "But just so you know, we're already running late, at this rate we won't get to the mansion until ten."

"Better late than to have Velma sick all over the back," Daphne pointed out.

"Are you sure you're okey, Velma?" Shaggy asked. "Maybe you should have stayed home if you're feeling sick."

"I'm not really sick," Velma said, swallowing hard when the van took a curve in the road. "My stomach just feels a little queasy, that's all."

"Rar you sure, Relma?" Scooby Doo asked, getting a good whiff of Velma's scent. "Roo smell..."

"I know what I smell like, Scooby," Velma cut off the great Dane. "If you know what's good for you, you won't say anymore, and I'll give you a Scooby snacks to keep quiet."

"Two" Scooby suggested.

"Okey, two," Velma agreed, pulling the box out and tossing two snacks so he could catch them in his mouth, smacking his lips in appreciation.

"Are you going to tell the rest of us what Scooby just sniffed out?" Shaggy asked, taking Velma's hand behind the level of the front seat so Fred and Daphne couldn't see what they were doing.

"I'll tell you later when we're alone," Velma promised Shaggy in a whisper. The rest of the gang couldn't hear what Velma was saying because a police car zoomed past the Mystery Machine with its siren wailing away.

"Wow, I wonder if they're after that other driver," Fred said as they police siren faded away.

"If they are they'll never catch him on these back roads," Shaggy said. "Isn't that the way to the mansion?"

"It is," Fred nodded, "but there's plenty of other places along this road. The driver and the police may not have anything to do with us."

"You're kidding, right," Shaggy laughed, "when was the last time we weren't involved in a mysterious police chase?"

"You're right," Fred sighed, "knowing our luck we'll arrive at Gridley Manor just in time to see the ghostly driver jump out of the car and disappear into the nearby graveyard."

"That sounds like our kind of luck," Shaggy agreed. "So tell me again, why are we going to another creepy mansion? I thought we had enough ghost chasing with the phantom bellhop last month."

"Well the phantom bellhop turned out to be the actual bellhop using the legend so he could sneak around and rob the hotel guests," Fred pointed out, "so he doesn't really count as our ghost quota. My cousin Henry is the caretaker at the mansion and when strange things started happening he thought perfect investigators for the case."

"Sounds like the perfect mystery for us," Shaggy giggled nervously, "I'm glad I remembered to pack my sneakers."

"I just hope Relma has runty of Scooby Snacks," Scooby added.


"Okay, Velma," Shaggy panted in his high pitched terrified voice, "the ghost is gone. We should have a few minutes before he comes back and finds us is this room."

"It always seems to work that way, doesn't it," Velma said thoughtfully. You don't suppose all these ghosts and monsters we always hunt have some kind of union rules about when and how they have to hunt us down, do you?"

"Now that would be something, don't you think Scooby?"

"Rah, rah," Scooby chuckled. "Raybe the rhosts are on a coffee reak."

"What do you think, Velma," Shaggy asked the brown haired girl as she sat down on the old bed and coughed at the cloud of dust that rose from the blanket.

"Forget I mentioned it," Velma sighed.

"So, now that we're alone are you going to tell me what Scooby smelled earlier? Or are we just going to fuck?"

"Both, I hope," Velma said, pulling her bulky sweater up and tossing it to the floor.

"Wait," Scooby said, looking from Shaggy to Velma and then back again, "Rou two rar rucking?"

"Sorry, old buddy, we were trying to keep it secret from Fred and Daphne but I guess we should have trusted you."

"Rue got rhat right," Scooby said, sitting on his hind quarters and crossing his front paws in front of his chest.

"I'm sorry, Scooby," Velma said, "do you want to stay and watch? You already sniffed out what I'm going to Shaggy."

"Rell I'm rot roing to rook for the ghost," Scooby stated.

"So what did you want to tell me?" Shaggy asked, sitting down next to Velma before he started removing his own clothes.

"Shaggy, take a good look at me and tell me if you see anything different," Velma removed her blouse and tossed it to the floor next to her sweater before she crossed her arms under her breasts.

"I don't think so," Shaggy finally replied after looking Velma's almost naked body over from head to toe.

"Look at my breasts, Shaggy," Velma said. "See how they've grown almost a full size in the past month?"

"Just that much more to play with," Shaggy snickered, reaching out to tweak Velma's nipples. "Isn't this just normal growth?"

"Roh Rother," Scooby muttered.

"What?" Shaggy asked in confusion. "What am I missing? What does Scooby know that I don't know?"

"Scooby's nose sniffed out the difference in my scent," Velma said. "The sudden growth of my tits is the only visible clue of what's happening to me so far, but Scooby noticed the change in my hormones."

"Ok, I give up," Shaggy said, "why are your breasts growing and why have your hormones changed?"

"Because I'm pregnant, you goof-ball," Velma said, grabbing one of Shaggy's hands and placing it on her bare belly. "You can't see it yet, but in a few months my belly going to get so bing that not even my sweater will hide it."

"You're really pregnant?" Shaggy said, running his hand up and down Velma's belly like he expected it to start growing as he watched.

"Rhe rure ris," Scooby sniffed.

"When I missed my period two weeks ago I thought I might be carrying your baby, then I noticed how big my tits were getting, and the last few days I've been dealing with morning sickness. But just in case I bought a pregnancy test and the result was positive. The only thing I haven't done is get checked out by a doctor, I plan to go to the free clinic this week."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.