Trying to Be Normal
Chapter 17: An Unexpected But Well Thought-Out Plan

Copyright© 2013 by Vincent Berg

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: An Unexpected But Well Thought-Out Plan - Alex, having returned from New Orleans with a whole new life, tries to become just a normal young man as he returns to school. Can he blend in for the next two months despite having several women following him around? And will his abilities really be invisible to everyone around him? This is the second in the series following Alex Jennings as he deals with a variety of challenges as he learns about what he's ultimately facing.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   First   Oral Sex   School  

Now that my stay-at-home date with Kitty was finished, I considered all that had just transpired. There was a lot to take in, not even counting what had happened previous to the date. Although I'd only known Kitty and Chalise for a very short time, our relationship seemed to have been a virtual whirlwind. I'd been on two dates with each, although Chalise's had been spoiled and Kitty had been somewhat cheated out of a fancy dinner. Still, what we'd been through together seemed quixotic.

I'd planned to find a nice girl to get involved and become intimate with, and then, once school ended, we'd simply each go our own ways. Instead, I now had two girls who knew quite a bit about me, knew all about the women surrounding me, and didn't appear to have any problems with any of it. Of course, there was still a lot they ­didn't know, including just what I was doing with their trusted friend Cate. Hopefully I'd be able to keep that secret indefinitely. I wanted trust, but I knew too much information wasn't the way to get there, and knowledge of my relationship with Cate was definitely too much information for them.

It seemed that both girls were now interested in joining my little menagerie, both had too many clues into the secret aspects of my recent life, and we'd also managed to expose those same secrets to an entire hospital full of busybodies. It seemed that Kitty and Chalise were more interested in what I had going on with the other girls than in forming their own stable, exclusive relationships. Shrugging my shoulders, I figured it was too late to change anything now.

The girls swarmed me when I came back in after seeing Kitty out. They were excited over the recent turn of events. After talking for a bit I excused myself and wandered into the kitchen, looking for a little snack before bed. I found Cate in there, apparently doing the same thing.

"You worried about the newest wrinkles?" she asked, knowing what was bothering me. I assumed the girls had already told her what had happened. I'd been thinking she'd actually hear it from Kitty first, but the girls had been making quite a racket about it since they learned about it.

"Yeah, I was trying to build up a normal relationship with a girl, and I managed to pull two of them into this weird life of mine."

"Hey," she laughed, "normal's not all it's cracked up to be. That's why so many people do so much to escape it, apparently Kitty and Chalise, as well."

"You think they're attracted to me because my life is so strange?"

"No, at least that's not all of it," Cate explained, "although it is a part of it. Face it, you're not a shy little boy anymore. Ever since the events in New Orleans you've become a confident decisive guy that just reeks of sexiness. You have noticed all the various girls at school watching your every move, haven't you?"

"I was hoping that would end now that I wasn't the central topic at school anymore."

"Ha, in your dreams maybe! In the dreams of all those girls it's just the opposite. You're the kind of guy they can bring home to their parents, you clearly know your way around girl parts, again, you're confident, which counts for a lot, and you have a strong element of super-spy-danger, which is much better than dirty-biker-danger," she explained. "The one is fun, but you end up getting beat up occasionally."

"Yeah, but in the other, I get beat up instead," I replied with a smile. "Well, I guess that explains a bit, then."

"Just don't get too bent out of shape about it all. It'll mostly work out. I'd still watch it, and keep trying to minimize the damage and the exposure. After all, there's no reason to court disaster."

"Thanks, somehow you know just what to say to make me feel better." Just then her phone rang, and I knew enough to leave her alone to enjoy her little girl talk with both Kitty and Chalise. I could grill her for details later, but I really liked this 'respect everyone's privacy thing'. I'd much rather get the information directly from the source than to hear it secondhand via the rumor mill. The news tonight was certainly very good news.

I quickly finished up my little snack and returned to collect the girls. There was an excited discussion concerning who was going to share my bed tonight, since we'd been keeping to the two girls to my bed each night, plus Cate. Cate had consistently shared my bed each night since we first got together on Sunday.

I told them that I'd been expecting Brooke and Rebecca, since they'd just arrived in town and had been doing without the longest. But I was informed they hadn't returned. That called for a little investigation.

'Brooke, where the hell are you?'

'Oh, hey, Alex. We needed to get the kids back. We were afraid that if we stayed, one or both of the kids would try to see what you were up to, possibly messing up your date. We wanted you to be able to relax, so we're all camped out in a motel. The kids were disappointed, but they're both busy watching TV so they'll live through it.'

'Well you can't stay in a motel. This is your home as much as it is mine.'

'Nonsense, Alex. You needed your privacy tonight. And it sounds like it worked out well as a result. Congratulations. But just get ready to spend tomorrow with the kids. They're really anxious to spend some time with you. I hope your arm is in good shape, because Josh really wants to play some ball with you.'

'Yeah, and I'm looking forward to finally keeping my promise to him as well. Maybe we can form teams with all the girls?'

'Personally, I think Josh is tired of playing baseball with us sissy girls. I think he's looking for some male bonding time. Although you'll have to figure out how to do that and spend some time with Suzy as well.'

'Hey, if that's my biggest problem tomorrow, then I'll be a lucky man, ' I assured her before saying goodbye.

"Well, it seems they managed to make themselves comfortable in a nearby motel, and the two kids are busy watching late night television," I informed everyone.

"That's kind of what we figured," Natalie told me.

"So, before we do anything else, what's this business you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked them.

"Oh, that can wait. We wanted to talk to you when we can get everyone together. Possibly tomorrow," Shani suggested.

"Nope. Tomorrow won't work. I've been informed I'm playing with Josh and Suzy all day. Who else needs to be here to discuss this? Are you enough to form a quorum?"

"Well, I know that Cate and Becky both wanted to be here for this. I'm sure that Brooke and Rebecca would like to participate in it as well, but Brooke can always listen in mentally," Shani explained.

Now I was really getting intrigued. My girls and Cate and Becky? That must mean it was something scientific in nature.

"All right, let's give Cate a chance to gossip for a bit while we all go fool around. Then when Cate joins us in bed we can all discuss the details." That satisfied them, but they were still anxious to help me celebrate my good news.

Gail seemed surprised to be included in the discussion of my potential bedmates. I guess no one had quite explained all the details to her. I could understand her feelings, though. When the girls were all giggling earlier following Kitty's announcement, her eyes were busy sweeping over Kitty. I assumed it had to be a major hurdle for a law enforcement officer to knowingly be involved with underage teens like both Cate and I. I assumed she could justify it like the rest of us did, by not participating in actual intercourse yet, but I knew the law didn't exactly differentiate on that basis. Legally, it would be OK for her to fool around with me, and for me to fool around with someone Cate's age until my next birthday. But it was quite a different matter for a police officer to be involved with someone as young as Cate was. It's amazing the difference a single year can make in the eyes of the law.

I hadn't yet mentioned anything about Gail's sexuality to anyone, figuring it wasn't my place, but now I decided to address it.

'Gail, before this goes any further, we need to discuss something. I'm completely new at this, and I'm not going to say anything myself, but what are your intentions on revealing your sexual leanings?'

'I've been thinking of that," she admitted, "but I've been unsure of just what to do. Everyone's so focused on you I thought they might see it as a personal rejection of you, and I don't want to risk alienating any of them. After all, I've just found the only new sisters I have in the entire world, and I don't want to lose them by saying or doing something stupid.'

'Well, I guess we can avoid the issue now just by saying you've already had a turn at me, but you're going to need to figure out what approach you want to take at some point, ' I suggested.

'Yeah, I'll think about it tonight then, ' she said

'Look, I certainly understand your position, but then again, if you don't tell them, they'll all feel betrayed when you eventually reveal it. After all, you're not just discovering yourself. You've known for quite some time now.'

'Yeah, you're right, ' she sighed.

'Look, don't feel pressured. If you're feeling uncomfortable, we're covered for tonight. After that just make an excuse. If you're not ready just keep quiet until you trust us all more, ' I reassured her, before I returned my discussion to the others. Luckily telepathic conversations happen pretty quickly in real time, and I'd been getting better at it lately, so I don't think they noticed, too much, at least.

I guess the scheduled rotation was out the window for the night. So I selected Shani and Anh, since I considered them my core support. My oldest girl and the one I'd known the longest, by a single day. The rest didn't seem too disappointed. They knew they'd all get their chance shortly, and I could tell they'd just be gossiping amongst themselves until we eventually called them for this mysterious meeting.

As we moved upstairs I considered what I'd learned about the women around me in the last couple of weeks. My luck with them continued, so I was more convinced my success with them sexually had either something to do with my abilities, or with their ability to sense my power, as they continued to orgasm easily and often. Natalie, though, didn't seem to lack too much. She didn't seem to cum quite so quickly, but I wasn't exactly sure that wasn't merely the result of her own inferiority complex over not being one of the Seers. Cate was my only experience with having sex with a 'normal' or type 3 girl, but she wasn't much better. I swear she'd come simply from being held. They weren't big cums when they happened, but she was perfectly happy doing only that. It certainly made including her every night a lot easier to manage.

About the only real difference between the girls was in how they'd cum. Gail, obviously, was the most difficult, since I wasn't actually her preferred type. Sure, she came, both quickly and frequently, but she mostly just had several small orgasms. Natalie took longer, but had decent orgasms. Allison and Shani had great orgasms and could go off like a rocket ship, while Anh would only join me every now and then, more like as a special treat.

I worried about having sex with Kitty and Chalise, though. I was afraid that I'd grown too complacent from how easy it was with people who could orgasm quickly because of our combined abilities. Cate didn't fit in with that, but she was so enamored with me I figured that accounted for the difference there. I figured if both Kitty and Chalise went off right away, then maybe I was experiencing some new ability, but I was expecting them to take a bit more work to get to the same point.

At the top of the stairs I kissed Natalie, Allison and Gail goodnight and then accompanied Anh and Shani into the bedroom. They were both bubbling over with enthusiasm and were eager to begin. They both began kissing me right away. Finally they seemed to work something out between them, and Shani proceeded to disrobe us while I made out with Anh. Once we were both more or less naked, then they switched positions.

I could soon tell that, despite Anh's repeated claims of her 'pipes no longer working', I could detect two distinct familiar scents welcoming me home. I wanted to be serious, but they were both in a fun playful excited mood, and were playing the 'let's pretend we're two virginal high school girls about to have sex with Alex' game, complete with imitations of Kitty's and Chalise's voices. I seriously doubted either of them was actually virginal, but it had become so much fun for them to play their own fantasy that I hated to ruin it with common sense.

We got into a now common rotation where I'd kiss one while playing with their breasts and pussy, while the odd person out would suck a spare nipple and feel around on their own to keep everyone's interest up. The kissing and romance was still a big thing for each of us.

Despite Anh's age and thinner drier lips, she was still a great kisser. She also knew a thing or two about how to keep a man's attention focused. Shani's kisses were hungrier than Anh's, so she mostly just focused on swallowing my tongue and inhaling my breath while she was at it. I finally had to move south just to survive.

I feasted on some delicious breasts for a while. Anh was harder to get what I called 'tittygasms' from than Shani was, but she enjoyed it just the same. Still, I didn't stay there for too long. When I finally went down on Anh, she proceeded to cry out in a version of Chalise doing a bad Scarlett O'hara impression in a Vietnamese accent. Shani would laugh whenever it got to be too much for her to continue sucking her breasts for her, then she'd join her in her shenanigans until she was ready to resume her assigned task.

Luckily I managed to get one really big cum out of Anh that managed to finally quiet her a bit. Then I attacked Shani. Shani began a routine where she'd play Kitty as a virginal girl being ravaged by a big sexy beast, aka Tarzan and Jane. I tried to get her to cum as soon as I could, just to keep their teasing to a minimum. However, Shani had better endurance. It took several cums to satiate her, and after each one her imitations sounded weaker and weaker, soon becoming little more than accented gasps than anything else.

I was doing well on my own, since they traditionally started off by finishing me first, then when they were both done they'd both finish me off a second time. Apparently their teasings were successful, because when I came again I came big, lifting my ass off of the bed as I filled first Anh's, then Shani's, face with my sperm.

Cate had slipped into the room between Shani's second and third cum, and she proceeded to watch us from a short distance while she played with herself. After I shot off, she got more involved, enjoying my taste as she got spermy kisses from both girls.

"Hmm, I like it from the source better, but your lips are much softer than the lips of his monster dick," she teased. I swatted her ass as payback, and we all laughed as we finally collapsed into a heap, Shani and Anh on either arm, me on my back, and Cate cuddled against me, soaking in the warmth of my chest.

I was about to ask about the other girls and our planned meeting when they all trooped in. Allison whipped out her cell phone, called Becky, and put it on speaker while I tried to make myself presentable, which is difficult with several people sprawled across you.

"Becky, are you there?" Allison asked.

"Yeah, I'm here. I can't talk very loud, though. I got Melinda to keep Chalise company while I'm talking to you, just so she won't suspect anything," she answered. My curiosity was piquing once again.

Gail asked if she should keep my parents from eavesdropping, which caused both Cate and Becky to laugh.

"Our father wouldn't be caught dead watching Alex and I have sex," Cate assured her. "Mom likes to listen to our stories, but I think she's more interested in the play by play than she is in the live action on the field."

That just caused Becky to ask how Dad was handling Cate and my relationship after several days exposure to it. I was curious myself, as I hadn't been exposed to too much of it, aside from the occasional nasty look I got from him.

"Oh, he still has a hard time with it, especially when I come down in the morning all happy, glowing and chipper. Then he usually scowls and mumbles quite a bit. But my good mood is usually too much for him, and soon he's enjoying my improved mood himself, so I think he's slowly adjusting to it. Just don't expect him to adapt to it too quickly," she advised us.

"So Mom really has no problem accepting it?" Becky asked.

"Nope. She's accepted that this is me, and she sees how happy it makes me. Plus, she's taken to hearing stories about Alex the same way I took to watching him perform every night. I think the only reason she won't actually watch him having sex is that she's afraid she might not be able to resist joining in," Cate laughed, making me wonder if it was simply a joke or if maybe she was serious.

"Man, Melinda and I would both love to be a fly on your walls sometime," Becky assured us.

"Well, you just tell Melinda to keep her germy fly paws off of Alex," Cate warned her, still not over her anger at her sister yet.

"So, I hate to interrupt, but I'm anxious to hear what's so important that we need to have everyone converge on me as soon as I get out of the hospital," I informed them all.

They all looked at each other before Cate took the lead. "I'll take this, guys," she announced.

"Alex, we've been thinking about this when you were still in New Orleans. However, we were afraid of scaring you and we didn't think there was a real pressing need so we allowed it to slip. But after your attack, we all realized that what you represent is much too important to waste. Do you have any idea how close you came to getting yourself killed? We all respect your mission, whatever that turns out to be. But if something were to happen to you, we don't want that to be the end of everything you represent.

"Many powerful leaders of movements get cut down in their prime. Martin Luther King, John F. Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln, the list goes on. Hell, even Jesus himself got killed for what he was doing."

I could accept what they were suggesting, but I still didn't know where they were going with it. How could they help me do what I needed to do if they didn't yet know what it was? Hell, even I had no clue what it was.

They seemed to have anticipated this objection.

"You represent the single major advance on the evolutionary ladder in recorded history, Alex," Becky explained over the phone. "Although we surmise that the ability your girls have has probably been with us for thousands of years, never detected by anyone, your ability to activate it, as well as your own abilities, is a major advancement. While most of your work would come to a screeching halt if you were killed, we at least want to ensure that what you've achieved so far is maintained, and that your genetics are maintained for the future of humanity."

She paused so I had a chance to consider what she was suggesting.

"So, you're saying you want me to start making babies?" I asked, more than a bit surprised.

"No, that's not what we're saying, at least not right now. What we want is an insurance policy, at the very least. We want to start saving your sperm. That way, if anything happens to you, we can see if we can possibly save your genetic abilities."

"So, you're suggesting that if I were to die, you'd all go out and start having babies, but that you're all too embarrassed to ask me to do it now?"

"Well, not quite," Becky answered, hesitating now.

"Alex, it's more than just those of us in this room," Cate took over explaining again. "Each of your Watchers wants a piece of you. Everyone here is going to want a piece of you as well, except possibly me and Becky. Plus we'll want a few type 3's to have access to your sperm so we can measure if there's a greater or lesser chance of them producing a potential heir."

"So you want my sperm? Like in a jar in the freezer?"

"No, we'd like you to come with us up to Chicago. We could hop on the Amtrak train in Carbondale and be up there in several hours. There are several large fertility clinics that could freeze and maintain your sperm, and that you could authorize to release it under strict guidelines. That way, anyone related to your movement could access it if it proved necessary."

"No, absolutely not," I announced. Instantly their faces all dropped. "I'm not about to travel to Chicago. If I got that many people responding to me in New Orleans, a city of slightly more than 1 million people, then just think what would happen in a city the size of Chicago with more than 9 million, almost 3 million in the city alone," I announced, showing that I'd already been thinking of this very thing myself.

That caused them to stop and think for a bit.

"How about St. Louis then?" Gail suggested. "It's nearby, it's much smaller, and I know of a nice little local fertility place that some of my, uh, associates have used to start families at."

"I might be willing to consider that. It's a nice alternative."

Gail brightened up at this. "Oh, it would be really handy. I know the city really well. You could stay at my place and be in and out in no time at all."

"Maybe he doesn't want to move so quickly," Anh suggested, prompting questioning looks from Cate and Natalie. Becky was surely questioning it as well, but it was a bit harder to consider her look when she wasn't here. "He's afraid of large crowds, but surely he wants to see how he adapts to new people now that he's learned more of what's involved. A small city like St. Louis would be nice to test his wings in."

"How big is St. Louis, Gail?" I asked.

"Uh, I'm not real sure off hand. But I know it's larger than New Orleans was, so it may still be a problem for you. I think there are more than two million," she answered cautiously.

"Damn, that's what I was hoping to avoid," I complained. "I'm not sure I'm ready to bring back a whole new clutch of followers. It's packed tightly enough here as it is, and trying to stay under the radar is already close to impossible."

"The problem is there aren't any places around here big enough to do their own processing," Cate pointed out. "Most simply ship everything to Chicago. I suspect you want a place that will keep their samples locally."

"Good point, St. Louis is only an hour from here and maybe two plus from home."

"Maybe plan on a quick visit, instead of staying for several days," Cate suggested. "You averaged about one new follower a day in New Orleans. You simply drive up and stay overnight with Gail. If she lives in a small neighborhood, you probably wouldn't attract anyone. You go in, save your samples, stick around long enough to handle one or two new Seers, and then come home. That way you won't have to worry about attracting too many people at one time."

"That would be nice," Shani offered. "That way there wouldn't be too many, he'd likely only encounter one or two and then he'd be gone."

"Well, we'll have to wait for a weekend, then. And it can't be this weekend, either. In case anyone doesn't know, I have PLANS for this weekend," I announced.

"I heard," Becky told me. "It was all that Chalise and her mom have been talking about. Congratulations, Alex."

"All right," Cate said, getting us back on track, "How about the next weekend? Gail, could you figure out a nice central spot that we could congregate in that would allow people to find us?"

"Would a weekend work?" Allison asked. "We'd have to make sure the clinic is even open over the weekend."

"I'll check with the available clinics," Gail offered, "both for those that do their own processing and those that are open over the weekend. I'm sure in a city as big as St. Louis that there's got to be a couple that will fit the bill."

"That sounds like a plan," I said, glad we were managing to work this all out.

"Wait, how many deposits can you make in a limited time?" Allison asked. "After all, you can only cum so many times, so you may be stuck sitting there for longer than you're planning."

"I may be willing to wait around for a little while, but I won't stay there indefinitely waiting for my little swimmers to regenerate," I warned. "I say we go in, make the initial deposit, then ask what we need to do to collect them ourselves in order to transfer them later."

"I guess that'd work," Allison hedged, unsure whether the clinic would be so accommodating.

"I'll also find us a central location where he'd be likely to attract a fair sampling of new followers," Gail said, answering the previous question about finding a central location for people to find me.

"OK, that's item number one," Becky said.

"Number one?" I asked. "Just how many items are there?"

"Uh, oh," Becky let slip, realizing she'd just made a mistake.

"All right, don't get upset, Alex, but you probably won't like the next one," Cate warned me. Somehow she seemed to have been assigned the spokesman role in this discussion. I wondered whether she volunteered or was pressed into the role.

"While that takes care of preserving your genetics, as it were, there's a problem with procedure. In order to test out whether you can produce an heir with the same unique abilities that you have, you can't just wait until you're ready, have a kid, then wait and see if it takes. As you've observed yourself, it's taken you almost two decades to notice anything about yourself. Therefore, the girls and I all think that you need to start, um, procreating as soon as you're ready."

This hit me pretty hard, even as carefully worded as it was. "Do you have any particular candidates, or am I just supposed to do everyone right off the bat, Kitty and Chalise's concerns be damned?" I asked, pointedly.

"Actually, Alex, we all talked it over," Shani volunteered. "We agreed that having more than one woman pregnant in the household at a time would be problematic for you. Most of the others have very active jobs they are just starting, or in Anh's case just isn't a viable candidate. Therefore I was selected as the best choice to go first. That's why I asked Cate to lead the discussion, so I could avoid having to beg and plead my case.

"I also want you to know that I'm not assuming anything. I figure you'll have to discuss this with Chalise and Kitty, even though that's going to be an awkward conversation, having to explain why it's necessary for you to have a child with someone else. It may be easier to just not mention it, but I know they'll both guess the obvious when I show up pregnant.

"So I'll work around however you and they want to approach it. I'd rather avoid the frozen sperm route, as that seems rather impersonal and it's prohibitively expensive to boot, but I'm willing to rely on you jerking off into a cup and using a turkey baster if necessary."

"Hmm," I replied, stalling for time while I quickly considered the suggestion. "I can see everyone's point, and they were valid. You did good selecting Cate to speak for you. But I must say, I really don't like being led around by the nose while you say one thing but mean another. If you want to say something, like wanting to have my babies, then just say it and don't beat around the bush.

"All right, I'll agree, but again it's going to depend on my ability to convince both Kitty and Chalise that there's an unexplainable need for me to get you pregnant. I don't think that's going to be an easy thing to do."

"I think you'll be surprised," Anh said. "They've already shown you a lot of latitude. They've guessed a lot about you, and I think they already realize that you have some unique abilities. I think they'll agree to it just out of the 'need to preserve your genetic material' argument."

"Yeah, that could be," I acknowledged. "OK, what's the next item on the agenda?" I asked, growing impatient with this whole 'gang up on Alex' approach.

"Well," Allison offered, speaking up for the first time in this discussion, "Patricia says she's making some progress in learning how to identify and differentiate potential Seers and Watchers. She's been working with the Watcher community, and they've all been considering anyone else they know or are related to who might have similar tendencies. She's suggested that when you start traveling this summer, if you could stop off in New Orleans again, she's got a 'program' she'd like you to try."

"And this program would entail?" I asked, already knowing there was more to this than she was willing to let on yet.

"Like the previous two points, it has to do with saving your genetic potential and testing it out to see if we can duplicate your success. Patricia wants to do it semi-scientifically, though. She's suggested setting up a program where any of the Watchers can volunteer to be impregnated by you, as long as they're paired with a potential Seer and another type 3 individual. That way, we could achieve several things. You'd produce potential heirs, we'd evaluate if mixing these different genetic traits would be beneficial, and finally, it wouldn't cause you any problems being associated with a string of pregnant women."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.