Trying to Be Normal - Cover

Trying to Be Normal

Copyright© 2013 by Vincent Berg

Cast

Science Fiction Sex Story: Cast - Alex, having returned from New Orleans with a whole new life, tries to become just a normal young man as he returns to school. Can he blend in for the next two months despite having several women following him around? And will his abilities really be invisible to everyone around him? This is the second in the series following Alex Jennings as he deals with a variety of challenges as he learns about what he's ultimately facing.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   First   Oral Sex   School  

Character List


I've often asked authors of extended series to include character lists so I could figure out, especially when chapters sometimes take a month or more to come out, who was who. This is presented for that purpose. It's unlikely you'll need it for quite a while, so just treat it as a place holder for now.

In order to prevent surprises to future readers, I've organized the initial list by group, but additions will all be done chronologically by chapter, so don't read past the chapter you are currently reading!

Let me know if this particular format is difficult to use, as I'm still open to suggestions on how to improve it.


Family:

Alex Jennings: The story's protagonist, a 17 year old boy.

Becky Jennings: Alex's eldest sister, a 22 year old nurse.

Cate Jennings: Alex's youngest sister and confidant, a 16 year old high school student.

Frank Jennings: Alex's father, a 45 year old office worker.

Linda Jennings: Alex's mother, a 42 year old stay at home mom.

Melinda Jennings: Alex's older sister, a 21 year old college student studying music.

Alex's 'Girls':

Allison Livermore: A former New Orleans high-class escort. Alex's 3rd activation. 26 years old. Used to use the name "Amber".

Anh Ngo: Alex's 4th activation, a 52 year old Vietnamese grandmother. Alex's unofficial spiritual guide.

Brooke Knowles: Alex's 5th activation. A 37 year old emergency medical technician (EMT) in New Orleans.

Gail Sanders: Gay cop that Alex activates after being sent to the hospital.

Jennifer Pickford: A bone cancer victim Alex meets in his hospital tour with Ryan Moore. Alex activates her in the hospital room.

Natalie Mendoza: A 28 year old hotel employee and the first 'watcher' that Alex adopted. He pulled her into his group to illustrate to his parents just what he was having to deal with.

Patricia Moore: Alex's 2nd activation. A 28 year old jazz/blues singer who traditionally tours the south. Currently in New Orleans.

Rebecca Boles: Another of Alex's adopted 'watchers'. She was a nurse at the New Orleans hospital Alex went to when he revived a man suffering from a heart attack.

Shaniqua (Shani) Sharp: Alex's first activation. A 24 year old Jamaican-American Human Resources worker.

Others:

Prologue »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.