Fog in the Head
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Maxicue

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Waikiki PI story #8. Our intrepid PI, Joe Solomon, finds himself involved with an attractive bottle blonde who seems nothing but trouble. Her past mistakes catch up with her in the form of a murdered one night stand set up to be a frame. Joe needs to find the murderer before her troublesome nature infects him. As always, it's best to read the earlier stories to understand returning characters. However I did provide a list of characters returning in this story.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Interracial   Oriental Female  

The Barahenis definitely had goons. Two tall thick specimens, one covering the front and taking names while the other we found hovering at the back sliding door to the patio, guarded the place. They had the calm, cool presence and shifting eyes and deep tan complexion and lengthy noses that suggested Italian. Their suave suit jackets definitely hid heat.

"Mafia?" Dotty whispered to me once we passed the gatekeeper, needing permission from the gorgeous Persian Beatrice wearing a low scooped and clingy and expensive looking wrap around frock, an appropriate I thought blood red, to let Deidra in. Beatrice appreciating the view of a woman of equal beauty and sexiness made it an easy decision, especially when she caught Deidra licking her chops.

I nodded at Dotty's question trying to hide my concern. Not that Beatrice would notice the exchange, lingering on Deidra.

It took Kenneth introducing us to shift Beatrice's attention from Deidra to me. I gave her my most charming wry grin and kept my eyes from shifting to her delicious cleavage and it seemed to work. I don't think I took her breath away like Deidra, no one could except Beatrice herself, but her gaze at me lingered and her smile looked welcoming.

"Let me show you to the open bar," she said, her voice mellifluous with a sexy rasp that lessened the cuteness factor of her high pitch. The voice matched her short stature, a couple inches shorter than Dotty even with her extra inch higher heels. But again cuteness was mitigated by gorgeousness both in her face and body. In fact she looked so much like a size reduced version of Deidra that, at least in terms of their bodies, they could be sisters. And facially they were sisters in beauty and sexiness no matter the ethnic differences they displayed. "I've heard tell Moira is an exceptional mixologist."

"You don't drink?" I asked her.

She chuckled. "I'm from a Christian sect. I prefer champagne." Passing through a hallway that separated the entrance area, a space large enough to be the family room of a normal sized house and in fact had the couch and chairs and media center from which emanated bland jazz, luckily kept at low volume, serving as Muzak, she guided us to a large dining room adjoining an impressive kitchen and the patio doors guarded by the second goon. At a corner opposite the kitchen stood a wet bar and the pretty if butch looking Moira dressed in the white shirt and black slacks of a server. "If you prefer champagne," she said, looking at Deidra, "I'll share some of my private stash."

"I'd like that," smiled Deidra. "Joe?"

"Sure," I said.

"A martini sounds good, honey," Dotty said to Kenneth.

"Go ahead, babe," he replied. "I think I'll just have a beer. Hey Abby," he nodded at a plump pale Persian leaning at the corner of the bar.

I followed the two beauties through an inconspicuous door to the left of the bar and into a small office with a large desk holding a large monitor and a keyboard and a mess of papers. The monitor had a window in the corner that flashed from one camera to another in and out of the large house. A comfortable high backed leather office chair rested in front of the keyboard. Otherwise only a futon/couch could be used for sitting. A bucket nested in a metal frame like a potted plant might sit, but this held a dark green bottle of champagne. Sitting near the sliding door leading to the patio, it looked like it belonged there.

"Glasses in the sliding cabinet," said Beatrice pointing above the monitor while grabbing an empty fluted glass sitting on the desk. I grabbed two more empty glasses that matched hers, set them beside hers, and lifted the bottle out of the bucket of ice water, using a hand towel draped over it to catch the dampness, and filled the glasses, the last drop proving the perfect amount.

"Just shove it upside down in the ice," said Beatrice. "I'll have Josie grab a fresh bottle when we leave and put it in to chill. So what are you two doing with Kenny the nerd?" She sipped and waited.

I looked offended.

Deidra laughed. "I could say the same of the Pillsbury Dough Boy," she pointed out. "I don't know about you, but I've always found that nerdy means needy. They're much more appreciative of me than some stud whose ego makes for a selfish lover."

"Joe here's a stud."

"He comes with Kenneth, he and his wife Dotty. Congratulate them. They just got married."

Beatrice just nodded dully and waited.

"Anyway," Deidra continued, "Dotty and Kenneth grew up together. They devirginized each other. She also knew about Kenneth's bi-sexuality. He also needed a schmoozer to negotiate his software and hardware patents. Dotty found Joe could accomplish both.

"So you're bi?" Beatrice asked me.

"We all are," I said. "In a way Dees here is a present for my wife."

"I'm sure you don't mind."

"Are you kidding?" I chuckled. "Funny thing is, if it wasn't for Dotty and Kenneth, I'd never get to be with this sexpot."

"And neither would they," Deidra reminded me. "You were the one with the balls to approach me."

"I could see where your eyes stared," I smiled. "You barely noticed me."

"I noticed you, stud. I just never thought you'd be as fun as the nerds. He's smarter than he looks."

I laughed. "Thanks, I guess. But when you guys go all geeky on me, my eyes tend to glaze."

"You're the face for Kenny's patents and you don't know what they're about?"

"I didn't say that. I know what I need to know. My wife helps translate, but I'm definitely learning the lingo."

"Like I said, he's smarter than he looks. He also knows contract law enough to check contracts before the final check by their lawyer."

"And in bed?"

"Kind of private," I said.

"Let the girls talk, Joe," said Deidra with a sexy smile. "Again you get one, you get them all. It's the best. We're talking cocks in cunt and ass while licking a delicious cunt. With Joe's big fat cock and Kenny's long narrow one, they're perfect fits. Sometimes its sixty-nine for me and Dotty with a cock in each of our cunts. Sometimes the men play together. Kenny love's Joe's big cock. I for one don't know how he can take it."

As Deidra talked, she caressed my cock, its size revealed soon enough pressing against my suit pants. Beatrice watched things develop there as well as Deidra's nipples becoming obvious. We could see her excitement as well, and could smell it.

"You guys get high?" Beatrice murmured.

"Oh yeah. Whip it out, Joe. Joe get's the best dope."

I pulled out a box of Marlboro Lights and pulled out a joint hidden within them.

"I mean like coke?" Beatrice asked.

"Sometimes for a different kick," I shrugged, lighting up and toking.

"Pot's more fun, Bea. Believe me," she said, taking the joint and sucking in the smoke.

"If you're not used to it, take it slow," I told Beatrice, smoke exiting my mouth with my words.

Sure enough, Beatrice coughed the first time. After swallowing the delicious champagne, she was game for more and toked more carefully.

By the time I crushed the roach, two beauties kissed. Fingers opened dresses and revealed unrestrained and deliciously full and resilient breasts. Beatrice had especially long dark nipples and wide dark areolas. Deidra and I shared the taste of them while Deidra released my erection and offered it to Beatrice.

Somehow Beatrice managed to pull the futon into a flat double sized bed. Deidra unwrapped her and revealed her dark cream perfection, pulling off panties to complete the stripping. Pushed onto her back on the bed, Beatrice gazed up at both of us, my cock and Deidra's tits. "Get naked for me. Both of you," she murmured.

Deidra peeled quickly out of her dress, and wearing nothing underneath showed Beatrice pale perfection. She climbed between Beatrice's wide thighs, hiding the fragrant, juicy lips and the black landing strip. As they kissed and writhed together, crushing pussies and nipples, Deidra brought my dick between their lips to share it.

Shifting underneath Deidra, Beatrice moved her mouth and fingers slowly lower, dwelling on Deidra's taut nipples and ample bosom for awhile before shifting again until her lips met Deidra's pussy and Deidra found a pussy to enjoy beneath her lips. Using tongue, fingers and my cock, Deidra teased Beatrice into a frenzy. "Fuck her Joe," Beatrice moaned. "I want to watch and I want to taste."

Of course I did as commanded, climbing behind Deidra and letting Beatrice suck my glans before resting it at Deidra's frothing hole. "Fuck her, Joe," she repeated.

I pressed in and kept pushing until fully embedded. "God," both Deidra and I moaned. Our laugh only made it more intense.

I began the fuck slowly, enjoying Beatrice's lingual caresses on my shaft almost as much as the hot hole that pressed around it. I also enjoyed the feel of two incredible sets of tits, gripping each for balance, squeezing them and caressing nipples with my thumbs.

Two obviously skilled ladies worked their magic on the other's pussy making sure they climbed the precipice of pleasure and reached the top by the time I began fucking with abandon, obeying my balls, aided by Beatrice's caresses, commanding hard friction for release.

Beatrice came first abandoning Deidra's clit. I took over stroking it and pulled and twisted a nipple sending Deidra over the edge just as I made my last thrust and poured my joy juice deep inside my lover.

The resulting mix of sexual fluids became the preferred drink of Beatrice who seemed to relish the taste as much as her champagne, lapping the juices from Deidra's pussy as soon as I pulled out before sucking off any on my cock with such ferocity that I ended up beginning to harden again.

"Did we pass?" asked Deidra.

"With flying colors," Beatrice giggled. "At least the first test. Let's get dressed and I'll watch you schmooze, Joe. You sure you two don't want a line of coke?"

Both Deidra and I shrugged. "Why not," said Deidra.

"If you want, I could mix in some H. It's harsh to the nostrils, but really prolongs feelings, especially sex."

"I'm not sure," I said truthfully.

"Just a little, okay?" Deidra looked at me.

"Sure," I shrugged. "You don't mind if I watch how much you add?"

"I guess that would be smart," said Beatrice.

She ended up mixing a quarter packet, a full one being about a reasonable dose when injected to get someone pretty stoned, in each of Deidra's and my lines and adding the rest to hers. Remarkably little to start with, divvying it out gave Deidra and I barely enough to fill a pin head. And yet we felt it going in. Beatrice was right about it being harsh on our nostrils. And though mild, the added white powder affected us. We finished our glasses of champagne before reentering the party.

Having swept through it and being distracted during the sweeping through by Beatrice's delicious posterior, I finally took inventory of guests. It ended up being quite a mix, ranging from untidy nerds looking at odds with their designer threads to the well groomed and arrogant. And the latter were a mix as well of Persian and South American with a smattering of proud WASPs.

Deidra and I schmoozed together as did Kenneth and Dotty. My raven haired beauty and I conversed with the proud peacocks and their mollish mates while Kenneth and Dotty tended to converse with the nerdy types. Mostly Kenneth did the talking, Dotty playing shy mostly because she didn't talk nerd all that well.

I kept half an eye on Beatrice. She seemed to attract men like a particularly pungent flower to bees. I'm sure Deidra had a similar effect on the men, though my presence lessened that effect. My half eye got caught by Beatrice's several times. She didn't seem to mind, looking appreciative that, despite my gorgeous lady hanging against my arm, I still had eyes for her. She even winked a couple times or nodded when the couple or group we schmoozed got loud with laughter from witticism provided primarily by my brilliant raven haired lover.

Midway through the party, an obviously inebriated Abby disappeared upstairs with Dotty and Kenneth. I caught Kenneth's eye and his shrug. I wouldn't see the threesome until much later and kept attention to the stairway to make sure Beatrice didn't see them either.

The exodus began a couple of hours into our time at the party as a trickle that would pick up speed like sprinkling blowing up to a thunderstorm. Near the beginning of it, Beatrice looked for her husband to help her deliver goodbyes, and the search threatened to send her upstairs. "Catch her, Deidra," I told my lover. "Tell her you need a bump."

"You want me to add the mickey?" she asked and smiled at my nod before hurrying to the stairs, catching Beatrice just in time.

The timing could have been better. My distracter of goons would be unavailable for several minutes. I had to figure out how to add to the bottles of water the two Mafia looking gentlemen used to wet their whistles. Both had stared at Deidra lustfully throughout the party. But there had been another female distraction. Josie, the servant girl, a tall, lithesome Hispanic beauty wearing the uniform of white shirt and black slacks, had been flirting with both men to the point of pressing her body against them and subtly caressing between their thighs. Moira, the butch bartender, also noticed the flirtation, and the jealousy on her face became more and more obvious. Noticing a fresh bottle of water in Josie's hand as she approached the goon at the back door with a noticeable sway of the hips, I headed towards them at a slow enough pace to play drunken horny pig by the time Josie opened the bottle for the goon and began her ever escalating flirtation.

Before I began my stumble, a gentleman of swarthy, South American complexion who had the distinction of being both nerdy and suave, abruptly changed my direction with a forceful hand at my shoulder.

"Hey," I said.

"Joe Solomon," he whispered to me. That got my attention. I was supposed to be Joe Johnson there.

"Who are you?" I asked him just as quietly as he steered me to an empty corner.

"Friend of Drew's," he said. I nodded. "Josie's with us."

"How?" I asked him.

"Beatrice favors Moira for her bartender, and Josie joined the catering company she works for and made sure she was Moira's favorite."

"I could see that," I said with a smile. "And the goons?"

"Jealousy strengthens the after party sex, although Josie's being even more flirtatious than usual and the goons are responding. She's about to give that goon her private phone number for the first time."

"I have some chemicals to add to the goons' water."

"Give them to me. I'll hand it off. The bartender too?"

"Good idea," I said, counting out three tiny cellophane packets folded over instead of sealed hiding behind my pack of cigarettes. Handing him a cigarette meant handing him the packets. "Upside down and squeeze," I instructed. He nodded. I lit him up and saw him palm the packets into Josie's hand.

"Hey," she said.

My new friend whispered into her ear.

"Pig," she muttered, pushing him aside.

The goon's eyes suggested a pummeling that the goon's body could definitely delivered.

"Sorry, man," said the undercover agent, hands raised palms opened. "She's just so hot."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.