Fog in the Head
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by Maxicue

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Waikiki PI story #8. Our intrepid PI, Joe Solomon, finds himself involved with an attractive bottle blonde who seems nothing but trouble. Her past mistakes catch up with her in the form of a murdered one night stand set up to be a frame. Joe needs to find the murderer before her troublesome nature infects him. As always, it's best to read the earlier stories to understand returning characters. However I did provide a list of characters returning in this story.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Interracial   Oriental Female  

It seemed like I'd just got off one endless flight before hopping onto another one.

We did wait a week though, Dagmar and I, and managed to become closer to each other by the end of that week. By then I had every confidence that she wouldn't try running away. I think my calling her Dagmar and never Linda had a lot to do with it. The sex did too.

It wasn't nearly as intense of a relationship as some of my others. It had much more of a friendship quality to it rather than a torrential love affair. Oddly, in bed, we mostly made love in a soft and loving way that definitely created peaks of love for each of us. But in some ways these calm sessions were almost like interludes between conversations. In fact Sandy, who unlike Kenneth seemed to have no problem with the troublesome woman, ended up joining us three times sharing pussy eating of Dagmar with me as well as sharing my cock, and those nights included even more lively conversations.

My next door neighbor Penny as per usual with my lovers/clients, didn't warm to Dagmar right off. It took a late night session at the radio station, her show and then mine, before Penny thawed out and became friendly. Those two had so much fun collaborating on "Penny for Your Thoughts," Penny's midnight to 3am freeform show, a unique mix of spoken word and instrumental music, the music often played simultaneously with the words either recorded or spoken live, that friendship became inevitable and lasting.

During Penny's show, Penny turned Dagmar on to a namesake singer, Dagmar Krause, who also tended to go only by her first name. Dagmar loved the German accented and Brechtian voice of the Art Rock singer which resulted in an afternoon at Penny's place listening to Penny's extensive collection of music that featured that singer, Penny being a huge fan of the woman.

My three to six am show which followed Penny's had all kinds of resonance to it. It became a memorial to Vy, beginning with a retrospective of her music with remembrances between songs mostly generated by Dagmar's excellent questions both to Penny and to me, but mostly to me, along with Dagmar's own recollections. After that, Dagmar schooled me on the history of punk rock just as Vy had during our first evening together. Her choices ended up deeper, more esoteric ones than Vy's had been, utilizing the huge library KTUH owned, the largest in Hawaii. And I followed up schooling her in the history of jazz in the final hour of my show, a more familiar music to it since I usually played jazz, just as I had schooled Vy in the music during our first time together.

The day before we left, Dagmar and I received good news from Helena, my Chinese doctor/lover. No STDs as far as she could tell. We got the news in person at the end of Helena's day, and Helena and I celebrated in an examination room with a couple of really good cums. Dagmar sneaking in mid fuck, a suggestion of mine, probably intensified Helena's orgasms. Dagmar saying, "You two are so hot. I wish I had a camera," definitely helped.


"You trust her to be on the flight?" asked Kenneth at SeaTac airport.

"She'll be on it," I told him with all the conviction I could muster. It had been a risk staggering our flights to keep us as separate as possible for those who might be interested. But the risk of being with her on the same flight was greater. "Thanks for getting the ticket set up and bought. As usual your genius has been incredibly helpful."

"No problem," Kenneth waived off the compliment, but I knew it calmed him down. He really didn't trust Dagmar. "What'd she think of her last name?"

"Krause? She loved it."

"Had she heard of the semi-famous singer?"

"Penny actually turned her on to her during her radio show."

"Cool."

She had a fake Oregon ID with that name Kenneth helped create with a rather unsavory character that Dotty had found useful during her current reign as Eugene's best PI.

"She's really a brilliant woman, Kenneth."

"Maybe too smart for her own good."

I shrugged. We waited for her arrival.

"Any more on Beatrice Baraheni?" I asked him.

"Yeah. You were right about the merger of families. Both were run off by the Ayatollah. Both were close to the Shah."

"And the other is involved in heroin trafficking?"

"I couldn't find out anything. I think Beatrice's family is deeper, more careful or something. They're rich from Real Estate while the Baraheni's are bigger in Wall Street type investing.

"And the Baraheni's real estate?"

"Yeah, they got a lot of it through Beatrice's family, but that could be because they're old friends. Favoritism and all that."

"But..."

"Yeah. Both families have done well for themselves after being exiled. Very well."

"You got her address?"

"Of course. Still living in the same big house in Silicon Valley."

"I thought they got separated or something."

"Abdullah has an apartment in San Francisco. I can't really say he's staying there, although he's got phone records from there."

"Phone records!"

"Don't get too excited. Nothing to South America or anywhere not related to family and friends. Beatrice or whoever's living in that house, same thing."

"So they got something set up like you?"

"Probably. Like I said before I could run rings around Bostwitch's code, but..."

"You could run rings around anyone's code."

"Kids are getting better, but yeah. I think if he associated with drug smuggling or whatever, paranoia would be a good frame of mind. He'd make sure communication would be untraceable."

"Even for you?"

"You bounce things around enough, and it's nigh on impossible, or at least extremely time consuming." Kenneth grinned.

"Meaning it's not completely impossible."

"Give me another day."

"Fucking genius," I muttered.

"Hey, at least I'm not telling jokes anymore way beyond your comprehension."

"How can you stand it?"

"Gail's nearly as brilliant as me, and Sandra's..."

"More?"

"She's got a beautiful mind, Joe."

"And the rest of her?"

"I think she's beautiful. Tell you the truth, I didn't think so originally. She's nearly as tall as me and big boned and wears pretty unflattering black framed glasses. I'm glad I got past all that. She fucks like it's the last fuck she'll ever get. Every fucking time. She's extremely appreciative."

"Kind of like you?"

"More. She was twenty-three and a virgin when I met her. A very horny virgin. With her body and her brains, she intimidated every man she ever met. Men are such shallow assholes, you know?"

"Sure thing, Horndog." I said, and we shared a chuckle. "What does she think about Gail and Mila?"

"Well..."

"Kenneth. She's smart. A genius in fact. She's bound to figure it out."

"I'm not like you, Joe. I can't juggle lovers like a circus routine. I can't play with hearts like that."

"What about Gail and Mila?"

"They know. They knew right away what with my huge grin when I came over after my first weekend bedding Sandra. They were happy for me. But it's not like I'm in love with them."

"Are you sure?"

He bowed his head and muttered, "No."

"Mila?"

"Always. I really like Gail. She's like my best bud. But Mila..."

"How could you not?"

Kenneth nodded.

"Tell her, Kenneth. Invite them up or drive down with Sandra. Let them meet. She's bound to see what you see."

"But Mila's so ... beautiful. So conventionally beautiful. Sandra's bound to feel jealous or intimidated or something."

"You're not going to stop seeing Mila, especially with Gail's boy being yours."

"I thought I could disassociate my sperm donation from its result, but both those kids are so incredible. I'm so proud I could father such a beautiful boy. And I want to be a father to him and to her, or at least an uncle. They need a paternal presence in their life and it's an honor to be that for them."

"I'm glad to hear it," I told him.

"You're just guilty."

"Probably. But unlike you, I'm not all that good at the fatherhood shtick."

"Yeah. Calling it a shtick. What if they moved to Hawaii?"

"Have you heard anything?"

"I'm just presenting a hypothesis, Joe. Don't worry."

"You really must think I'm an asshole."

"I think nothing of the kind Joe. You and Sandy were my mentors. I owe you two everything. Sure, you've found me useful, but I know it's not why you turned me into a stud."

We laughed.

"But," Kenneth continued, "neither one of you would I consider parental. You're too independent, too proudly single. In a way, you and Sandy are perfect for each other."

"You're probably right."

"You should just marry her and get it over with."

"If marriage is a partnership, then we're already married in a way."

"You're right Joe. Congratulations. What anniversary would it be?"

"Twelfth?"

"Longer than your parents then."

"I suppose so," I grinned. "So Sandra as in Sandy?"

"Yeah. Weird hunh. Maybe her name caught my attention, but I think it was her voice. Her voice gives me chills. It's low and sexy. I called her at UW, got recommended by a tech teacher there. I could tell she was my equal in terms of mind function so I asked her on a date after I got the info I needed. But she's definitely a Sandra just like I'm a Kenneth. If her name was Katumaswamipitanellarina, I'd never call her Kat. She'd always be all of that name."

"A lot to yell in climax," I pointed out.

"For as big as she makes me cum, it could be longer."

The plane finally arrived. A lot of passengers emerged from the gate. I wasn't as worried as Kenneth. Not quite.

Dagmar might not have been last, but close to it. Her smile greeted mine, but it ended when she spotted Kenneth. Showing her feistiness, she didn't dodge his gaze. Instead she walked right up to him and lifted her hand. "I'm sorry," she said. "I know you don't think much of me. But I actually think you're cool for a nerd."

"Thanks," said Kenneth and shook her hand. "I'll take that into consideration."

Then they smiled. He grabbed her bag and slung the strap over his shoulder. I had a heavy bag on mine already. "Let's claim your suitcase," I told her.

"Aren't you heading to Eugene?" she asked me.

Kenneth and I exchanged a smile. "Let's just say a virtual Joseph Solomon should be landing in Eugene about now," said Kenneth.

Dagmar looked confused.

"Don't ask," I said.


Wonderful odors met us when we entered Kenneth's apartment. Meat loaf. Sandra didn't look so wonderful. Not so much her appearance. She turned out to be another Amazon in my life: tall and broad and thick. A Viking woman warrior more like it with her long blonde hair and sky blue eyes. She had a broad face like her broad body, round and high cheeked. I found her quite beautiful despite her plain glasses. When Kenneth suggested I would find her less appealing, I figured he forgot about the other Amazonians in my life like Diana and the FBI agent Eileen. I enjoy big women. More to play with I guess.

No, her emotional state made her not so wonderful. She was pissed. She was jealous.

"Who is Mila?" she asked Kenneth. "And Gail for that matter? You'll be staying with her I'm told while Joe stays at Mila's. Mila sounded awfully nervous if you ask me. Why's that?"

Kenneth stood speechless, not a good choice. When nervous he tended to babble. Otherwise he always had a quick retort. He could lie with the best of us, his brilliant mind manufacturing a perfect excuse.

"They're friends of mine," I told her. "I'm Joe by the way, and this is Dagmar."

"Nice to meet you. Well Kenny? Are they just friends of Joe?"

I knew Kenneth hated being called Kenny. Ken is fine, but never Kenny.

"No," said Kenneth, his head drooping.

"More?"

Kenneth nodded his head. Then he raised it, his eyes taut. "I love you Sandra. Honestly. I ... I don't want to lose you."

"Then why lie to me?"

"I'm ... I didn't..."

"You visit them, don't you, when you take your little trips out of town? You ever tell me about that? Isn't that a lie? A lie of omission?"

"I'm sorry."

"Do you love them?"

"I love you. I'm in love with you."

"Answer me!"

"Yes. Not Gail. Or as I friend I do. But Mila..." He looked into her eyes. "She was my first love, Sandra. But she's found her own love. They're lesbians, at least most of the time."

"Most of the time," Sandra spat. "So you fuck Mila?"

"Both of them. Gail pretends my cock is Mila's. I guess it's better than a strap on."

"I suppose it would be. Hotter and livelier and in the end quite a bit juicier. You can't have a strap on shoot all that hot juice inside her."

I watched her face change from pure anger to hysterical laughter. She looked much prettier that way.

"Sandra?" Kenneth muttered, confused.

She slapped his face with all her might, which with her Viking body looked to be considerable. "That's for lying to me, you horndog." Then she enveloped him in a hug and kissed him. It lasted nearly a minute. "That's for loving me and desiring me despite having such a cute lover." After another kiss she added, "Thank you."

When she finally released him from her embrace, he rubbed his reddened cheek and told her, "I think you're the most desirable woman in the world. Just looking at you makes me hard."

"Everything makes you hard, you horndog,"

"But your beauty and your sexy body makes it hard as steel."

"He's full of shit, isn't he Joe?"

"I think you're beautiful too, Sandra. I happen to like big boned women, especially passionate ones. You're a Viking Princess. Kenneth's a lucky fucker."

"Maybe a nice revenge fuck? You're not hard to look at either." She scanned my body. "Nope, not hard to look at at all."

Kenneth actually whined, "I ... I don't want anyone ... to touch you ... to love you."

"Good answer," Sandra grinned, giving him a short but passionate kiss. "I better check on the meatloaf." She turned to Dagmar. "It's for you honey. I heard you don't get much home cooked meals."

"Thanks," Dagmar grinned. "I don't. Smells delicious and I'm starved."

"Good. Should only be another five minutes or so." She turned away and headed into the kitchen.

"I like her Kenneth," said Dagmar.

"Me too," I said, slapping his back. "You horndog."

"Don't like her too much, Joe," Kenneth warned me, but with a grin. "She's mine."

"And you're hers," I added.

He nodded, rubbing his cheek again. "Obviously."

During the delicious dinner, Sandra explained, "Me and Mila talked. I can tell she's a sweet girl. Not much for lying though. But she told me all you talk about is me, aside from tech stuff which she only understands half of anyway. She e-mailed me pictures of her and Gail and ... Henry?"

"They ... really wanted their own kids. They're really good with them. Joe fathered Livy with Mila and Gail wanted another child. They adore raising them."

"So how much are you going to be a father to Henry?"

"As much as you let me?"

Sandra chuckled her deep chuckle. "Good answer."

"Come with us, Sandra," I offered.

She looked at Kenneth who nodded. "If you can take the time off."

"Shouldn't be a problem," Sandra responded.

"Cool," said Dagmar.


I had work to do.

"You always have work to do," Mila complained. She didn't whine though. She sounded resigned.

We left Kenneth and Sandra with Gail and the kids after a remarkably cordial dinner and an even more cordial after dinner chat, tongues eased open by a few drinks and a potent joint of Goon Brahdah's hash buds, and strolled the couple miles to Mila's apartment.

During the stroll we caught up on each other's lives and the lives of our friends; more cordiality. It wasn't until we sealed ourselves in Mila's, formerly Vy's, apartment that conversation turned to the reality of our relationship.

"Do you want to head back to Gail's?" I asked her. "We could call a cab if you don't want another long walk."

"Would you prefer that?"

"No."

"Then make love to me."

We exchanged no more words for most of the rest of the evening. The only words during that time came from Mila vocalizing her pleasure: words like God and Fuck and Cum and Good, often in combination with each other. No matter the time apart, Mila always received my pleasuring of her with more passion than anyone I ever loved. This time even more so.

It began with a blow job. She stripped me at the dining room table and knelt between my legs and made love to my cock. She worshipped it. When I reached for her smallish breasts, she batted my hand away. I got the message. The difference between other blow jobs and this one was she never looked up at my eyes. My cock became her exclusive focus. When it filled her mouth, she closed her eyes. When she rubbed it with her petite hands, she gazed at it. It was a significant difference.

She teased me, making the blow job last longer than it ever had before. It resulted, when she finally allowed it, in an explosive and body trembling orgasm that contained too much semen for her to swallow in its entirety. My cream dripped from the sides of her mouth and onto her blouse. She finally looked up at me and grinned. Standing, she removed the blouse and used the material to clean off the excess from lips and chin. I removed her bra and suckled her pink nipples, thicker than before her baby and on more substantial breasts. She let me and I enjoyed it and her cooing noises.

After stripping, she led me to the bedroom. Lying on the bed, she spread her legs open for me. I occupied the opening, sharing my flavor for too short a time from her lips before she pushed down on my shoulders. I molested her breasts, but again she pushed me lower. Twenty minutes and at least three cums later from my tongue and fingers, the last few minutes with her straddling my face while she ensured my cock had reached maximum length and stiffness with her brilliant oral technique, she removed her pretty pussy from my mouth and shifted around and guided my cock inside it.

Once in deep after a couple rises and falls, she hummed her pleasure and ground her pubic bone against mine. Looking up from watching the conjoining of genitals, her eyes caught mine. Her face looked serious, extremely excited but serious. No smile appeared where smiles had often shared that look of pleasure.

And she rode me, taking off at near gallop speed. I watched with fascination the way her tits bounced on her slender frame until I captured them in my hands and squeezed at first gently but harder later, especially those thicker taut nipples until her face tightened and reddened and her gallop ended and she keened her pleasure.

I took over for awhile; squeezing her petite butt as I lifted her and pulled her down and bounced her with my lifting hips until her orgasm abated and she took over the ride, though I matched her downward motion with upward thrusts. We were fucking each other hard.

Throughout the fuck, our eyes never strayed from gazing into the other's eyes. I could see every nuance of bliss our fuck generated on her face, the tightening, the reddening, the loosening, even the wonder at the heights of ecstasy our fucking generated for her.

Several minutes into the fuck, the gallop didn't return after her orgasm. She didn't have the energy for it anymore. Securing her groin against mine, I lifted and began to turn over. She got the message and wrapped her arms around my back and let me shift her onto her back so I could take over without having to reenter her pussy.

Still clutching her tight little butt cheeks, I transformed her hard and fast ride into something slow and gentle. Our eyes no longer hooked together since mine were too low as my mouth made love to her tits and teats. "Joe," she groaned, the first time she used my name within her bliss.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sense of touch. I felt every nuance I could feel registered by my ever moving, slow moving cock. I felt the texture and tasted the flavor of her breasts and nipples, my fingers adding more information about them. One hand still remained at her butt, fingers tracing around her petals that embraced my shaft or circled and slid inside her anus slippery from lubrication found plentiful from the pussy lips exploration.

Mila loved it. She purred my name. Her fingertips rubbed my back. Luckily she still tended to worry her fingernails so she kept them short.

Eventually my balls demanded release taking over all thought, and the loving fuck became hard and fast and frantic. I had just enough consciousness beyond my balls' demand to sense Mila's last climax building, one that would reach a zenith of intensity. So holding back mine as long as I could, I finally let go with a powerful release that nearly made me pass out. Beneath me, my petite lover writhed in ecstasy. I looked at a face I had never seen more overcome with pleasure. And unlike me, she did pass out.

When her eyes opened as her head rested against my chest--I had managed to roll myself onto my back bringing her inert body over me and somehow without disconnecting our genitals—my heart warmed when she smiled. She kissed my chest and closed her eyes again. Her breath steadied and mine must have too since it was the last thing I remember.

A blow job dream awoke me, but wasn't reflected in reality. Instead, I saw Mila sliding her hand up and down my shaft with unusual slipperiness. She revealed the reason why.

"Oil me up, Joe," she said, handing me a squeeze bottle of lubricant, her left leg resting near my head while her right leg bent upwards. "I want you cumming in all my holes. I used an enema."

With a dollop on my fingers, I slid them into her smallest orifice. "Am I getting a last grand tour of them?" I asked her as she masturbated me.

"I hope not. I want another child by you. Maybe this will take, but I don't think I'm ovulating quite yet."

I nodded. "So what is this?"

"A sort of goodbye I guess. A goodbye to the childish love I felt for you, that neediness that you could never really satisfy."

"What will we be?"

"Friends."

"We're friends."

"I know," she said shyly. "Gail told me that too. Vy too. In fact Vy insisted on it. But I loved you so. I guess I worshipped you like some sort of hero. Friends sounded like a curse to me, like the way a relationship ends by saying 'we can stay friends' and it never turns out that way. I thought it a lie, a way for you to escape."

"Mila, I..."

"I know. I know we live so far away. I know you never promised me your heart exclusively. I know I've found my love, my life partner." She giggled, surprising me. "You know Gail encourages me to keep this thing going, this once in a while lovemaking, even if it always breaks my heart a little when you come and go so to speak." Another giggle. "Maybe more than a little," she said seriously. "But I'm grown up now. I'm a mommy now. This isn't some romantic fantasy world I live in where the damsel gets her hero in the end ... so to speak," she giggled again as I slicked up her end some more.

She moved away from my fingers and my cock, rolling over me and lying on her back, her legs spread wide and high. "Lift up Joe," she said and pulled the pillow from beneath my head and placed it under her lower back. "Fuck my ass, Joe."

Again our eyes connected as I maneuvered my glans to her slick little hole and pressed carefully until it popped past her sphincter.

"Mmm," she hummed. "Go ahead."

"You're so relaxed," I grinned pushing deeper and retreating.

"It still feels intense," she grinned back with tension. "Just on the edge of pain. Go slow."

She felt hot and tight despite the abundance of lubricant greasing the way. It took several ever deepening and very slow thrusts to reach maximum depth. Once my pelvis pressed at her buttocks, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a deep and loving kiss, the first since I had arrived in Eugene.

"So full, Joe," she murmured when it ended. "Stay still for a little while. Let me finish what I have to say."

I kissed her again, softly, and nodded.

"I still love you Joe," she told me in her deepest voice and hesitatingly. Having my big cock up her little ass definitely affected her. I know it affected me. "I'm closer to you even more than Gail in a way." She giggled. It felt really good when it caused all kinds of twitches around my cock. "I don't mean like this. I mean maybe I do. I mean you can't get any closer than this, you stuck all the way up my poop shoot." She giggled again causing both of us to moan because I twitched back. "If you think about it, this is exactly how we started. Not much getting to know each other before we were fucking."

"I was playing your john after all," I reminded her.

"Exactly. All that undercover stuff turning you on." Again the giggle. Again the twitch. Again the moans. Since I hadn't been bringing any friction to my cock, it definitely kept me engorged. "But I always felt so comfortable with you, even from the beginning, even with that asshole ... so to speak ... threatening to break down the door any second, even with Sandy hiding in the closet. It's never been like that with anyone else, not even close, except for Gail. And we talk just the same, intimate, comfortable. I think it's why I kept holding on to those childish, impossible hopes."

I began shifting inside her since I had begun to lose hardness.

"Fuck me Joe," she moaned. "Fuck my ass."

And I did, gently at first, but soon she wanted it hard and I did too. She rubbed her clit, fingers filling her pussy, reaching deep to rub her g-spot I imagined. My fingers occupied her nipples, amping up the pressure. Our eyes continued to join together.

We climbed high and kept climbing. The heat and tightness felt incredible, especially at the pummeling speed I achieved.

"Joe!" she screamed, and the squeezing undulations around my cock finished me off as well. As her rectum rippled around my cock, my cock pulsed out semen filling her bowels.

Proving how messy sex can be, I felt my pubic hair coated in her vaginal fluids while me balls drowned in my cum as my cock shrunk and became flaccid.

"That was ... incredible," she murmured. I could barely nod my head in agreement.

Lifting her hips just high enough to pull the saturated pillow from under her and tossing it weakly onto the floor let me see her dilated anus shiny with my cum that still dripped out. Luckily she had a second pillow which the back of my head soon found as we turned over and she nestled on top of me. I noticed her legs spread wide as her damp pussy rested on my abdomen. I also noticed for the first time the sky still black beyond the windows of the bedroom.

"What time is it?" I asked rhetorically since the alarm clock's red digital numbers informed me.

"Four in the morning," Mila answered anyway. "I woke up needing more," she shrugged.

"Not a problem," I responded.

We laughed wholeheartedly.

"So anyway," Mila started back up the often interrupted thought she obviously needed to express to me. We chuckled again at the discontinuity. "Like I told you however long ago it was, Gail likes this peculiar relationship we have despite my heartbreak. She knows you're safe, Joe, from your relationship with Vy probably and from you being so far away."

"Isn't that a bit selfish?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Probably. She gets to salve my poor heart with her tenderness and my poor pussy with her wicked tongue. It makes her feel more needed I guess. But ironically there's a lot of selflessness to it as well."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you think she's the selfish type?"

"At first I did. I knew she grew up rich and spoiled."

"Like you Joe. Are you selfish?"

"Probably more than her. Which isn't saying much, because I don't think she's all that selfish. It's not just in letting me be with you, which is incredible in itself. It's also the way she was with Vy's memorial book which she put together with utter dedication even though she didn't know Vy all that well and she didn't get anything really in return for it except making Paula happy even though they weren't together anymore. And then with your kids ... she's an amazing parent."

"She is," Mila nodded against my shoulder and sniffled.

"You are too," I added.

"Thanks. So anyway, she told me before you came to visit me this time that she knew I needed cock sometimes and that you provided the best cock for me." We laughed before she continued. "She hated when I found some guy to fuck usually not long after you'd leave me, although sometimes when it got too long between visits, I'd get my penis fix. The follow up fuck was usually to see if it's all I needed, to sort of compare and contrast making love to you and a loveless one night stand. The in between fucks tended to be more long term relationships, trying to find friendship and potential love there."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.