Fog in the Head - Cover

Fog in the Head

Copyright© 2013 by Maxicue

Cast

Mystery Sex Story: Cast - Waikiki PI story #8. Our intrepid PI, Joe Solomon, finds himself involved with an attractive bottle blonde who seems nothing but trouble. Her past mistakes catch up with her in the form of a murdered one night stand set up to be a frame. Joe needs to find the murderer before her troublesome nature infects him. As always, it's best to read the earlier stories to understand returning characters. However I did provide a list of characters returning in this story.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Interracial   Oriental Female  

Cast of Characters

Normally I suggest reading my earlier stories to get the gist of who the people are in the newest one (and I still recommend that), but since there are now several stories and it's been awhile since I posted a new one, I thought I better make it easier on you by making a descriptive list of those reappearing in "Fog".

Cast of Characters (from previous stories):

Joe Solomon; That'd be me. I'm in my early thirties during this story. I grew up on Oahu. Trained to be a PI by my partner while still in my teens. In fact I think I'm still the youngest ever to get a PI license. I'm naturally talented at solving puzzles and have a fetish for undercover (sometimes literally) work.

Sandy; My lovely partner who trained me in my teens. In her forties during this adventure, but still looking lean and lovely. Thick blonde sun kissed hair and startling deep blue eyes. We've been lovers since I first started doing real PI work. Like me she's devoutly single though. Tough with a heart of gold.

Charles Russell Boyle; AKA Uncle Charlie, AKA The Fucker. A very large man in all ways with a somehow handsome face, he had been born rich and gotten richer through real estate and some eating and drinking establishments in Honolulu. He was a monster, a pedophile preferring children of both sexes just into their teens, essentially imprisoning them. My best friends in my childhood had been victims. For some reason he really liked me and not sexually and when he was murdered (see Haunted) he willed me much of his wealth.

Ned Solomon; My Dad. He's a good looking guy, tall and lanky. Overly serious which was a problem in my youth and for quite awhile afterward pretty much up to his second marriage to a former lover of mine.

Kim Solomon nee Nguyen; My dad's second wife and my former lover. A sexy Vietnamese lady with unusually large and gorgeous and natural breasts. That attribute made her an attractive stripper, which she stopped doing except for my father when the two married. They met when Dad was in Vietnam and she was too young to be a prostitute. Her sister Cathy who was killed ("Little Sister') was even younger. Dad was the only one of her "clients" that treated her well and eventually that made them eventually tie the knot years later. She's dominant in their S & M relationship.

Peggy Solomon; My mom. My father's serious, stoic character alienated her affections and she divorced him and headed to San Francisco and revealed her inner flower child by starting a sort of hippy/new age shop there that did well enough to have kept going for several years. She's built tall and slender like Sandy, a lovely lady despite the longish proboscis which I inherited.

Special Agent Drew Jones; Of the FBI. Headquartered in San Francisco. A good friend despite my ability to get him in a bit of trouble from time to time. He and my mother started going out together, stopped, and are at the time of the story tight as a married couple.

Kenneth; A brilliant hacker and software designer. A true nerd whose sexual frustration caused him to hack into several essential computer systems in Honolulu with destructive consequences. Sandy relieved him of frustrations and taught him to seduce. Relocated to Seattle to be closer to a central computer software area, he's become essential to our work.

Olivia Koscina; AKA Vy. One of my true loves. A punk rock diva of incredible talent and a truly remarkable person. Unfortunately a particular horrible monster of a man decided to get his jollies with her, raping her brutally before murdering her. I still get a pang in my heart everytime I think of her.

Dotty; Former drummer of To Molt, Olivia's band, she's now one of the best PI's in the Northwest. A gorgeous and sexy and brilliant blonde.

Zach: Dotty's husband. He had a crush on Vy as teenagers and Vy didn't return his passion and steered him towards Dotty. Originally jealous of me, a ménage a trois and Dotty always returning to his arms helped quiet it somewhat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.