Due Some Love - Cover

Due Some Love

Copyright© 2013 by mthommotoo

Chapter 7: To Higher Management

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: To Higher Management - This story is both true and false, everything written, both a complete fabrication and totally accurate. If you're reading programme accepts jpg images, see what this is about. If you live in the Sutherland Shire, south of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, this is about the place where you live. It's all written in the foreign language of Australian, so be warned.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy  

From the next high school term on, Ida-May Beckham legally became Ida-May Newman by deed-poll and with help from DOCS, and began at the local highschool with her two sisters, Gypsy Alison and Virginia Maria. All three were indistinguishable from the rest of the school crowd, conservative uniforms and all, as they found no need or urge to attract boys with the ultra-short hemlines and tight open to the bra line blouses, the rest of their age-group wore after the first ten minutes of leaving home for school. She began a climb to a Doctorate in Applied Mathematics and she eventually slept on top of me like a blanket no matter what was said. All men should have someone as faithful as Ida-May. Miss Angel and Miss Heifer made me very proud to be their father, and all they had to do was breath.

The Newman family shocked the Gymea High School's P & C (Parents and Citizen's Association) committee, the same as we did in the Gymea Bay Primary School P & C, by appearing en masse, all four wives, one concubine/toy, and a henpecked obedient husband, to take an extremely personal interest in school affairs. Some of the hungry looks on the mothers, my women found ... interesting, because they weren't all on me. My women are independent, upfront and forthright, refusing to take a backward step to the occasional critic or a moralising hypocrite. That free, independent attitude is very attractive to a woman brought up in the cloistered world of the moral majority.

They all knew the ruling about bringing home stray pussy and it is almost an intolerable temptation, especially for Maria, Alison and Helen. Unlike Maureen and Marilyn, they believe you can't have too much of a good thing. Me, I had thought of Helen as a spare piece of pussy that my women have brought home, concubinage equates to slavery or ownership to my eye; however, I can be persuaded as she was a useful asset, never a nuisance, from Jeremy's birth on.

The second P & C meeting at Gymea High School there weren't enough chairs, the word had gotten around about me and my menagerie and everyone turned up to gawk, as well as a lot of curious husbands, many to be invited to visit our home, even if just to cure their curiosity. That night Helen presented to her quasi-husband and wives the kink which interested her, in fact fascinated her, and eventually enthralled her to my crew. Rather than hunt up another chair she volunteered to sit on my lap.

With a sleight of hand, I found astounding, she unzipped my fly and freed my cock as she settled. Helen always dresses conservatively and draped her unfashionably long skirt over my legs and raising her arse settled my suddenly hard cock inside her cunt. I almost fainted from the sudden rush of blood from my brain to create my erection. She then settled back and just clenched her vaginal muscles using her isometric vaginal wall exercises I'd once seen her showing my women, on - how to tighten and strengthen your baby weakened vaginal walls and make your man happy in one easy lesson - as she held a rather small dildo inside her without it falling out. She actually made the thing move in and out by itself; hell, I was impressed even if the girls thought she was just showing off for me. They couldn't do it.

My other four took a while until they recognised Helen having muted orgasms in an almost continuous machine gun like stream. She and other wives had to walk carefully in front of me as we left as my pants were saturated with pussy juice and the fly was jammed half open as my erection did as my erection does, and refused to go down. In the dark of the school carpark there were a mass of women on clean-up detail of both Helen and me, but Helen bagsed finishing me off, as, after all, she had created the monster and the resultant mess. The other four were green with envy that they hadn't thought of it.

Suddenly, some of the dresses became longer and some went back to the micro-mini, which have gone out of fashion lately, to take advantage of any opportunity, and they began swapping hints on places and situations of possibility. I just let them at it as it could only be to my advantage but I did miss the views I used to receive when they were all trying to tease me. Helen it seems is a specialist in public sex and an opportunist of the highest quality breeding, the open sex at the hospital accepted as normal between my wives and I, is what originally attracted her. Now she knew we would let her have her head, and both praise and abet her without criticism, she became a new woman.

It had become in fact the current hobby of the day, almost a participatory contact team sport within the adult members of the family, and the object of the exercise included having a crowd around them and no one other than our people in the know, or aware of any misdeeds. Alison got one up on everybody when she persuaded Maria to spend the day at work and Maria spent all day, with rest breaks Maria didn't need and didn't want to take, kneeling on a cushion under her desk and giving Alison head. Do not doubt those two women love each other, with devotion second to none other than possibly to Maureen and me.

I had to give Maureen one warning because riding my Norton around with an ultra-short miniskirt on and no panties is Maureen's favourite thing in the world. I can crack her up completely by flapping my lips with my pointer finger and going blubbablubba. As a thrill on her birthday, I let her ride the motor scooter I had bought her and masturbated her as we rode, me on pillion, and the only one to notice was one car going in the opposite direction. She cleaned the seat up with her tongue voluntarily as I filled her puss on the side of the road, with traffic going all around us, and us behind a tree. I let Maureen claim that one in all modesty, as it is the girls' sport, not mine. I am simply a tool of the sport, like a hockey stick or a football.

My sister upped the ante by asking me to come to town in peak hour by train. The red rattlers rock and roll all over the place and she got me to hold her in place against a chrome pole, the compressing crowd holding us in place, and I fucked her through a split down the back of her dress.

The dress wasn't that long, and a girl in her early twenties was sitting right in front of us, and she did like us and remained on the train around City Circle and back to Sutherland Station. The reverse direction back into The Shire after the city circle underground, the train was almost empty except for Marilyn, the young girl and me and Marilyn says the girl was watching my semen run down the inside of her legs, watching fascinated. Marilyn could feel it dribble and she came as we went through Tempe because the girl couldn't keep her eyes of her widely spread legs and her now bent at the waist sideways to the girl.

When she saw we were alone and we were watching her as we fucked, she pulled her skirt back and pulling her panties aside, masturbated until we got off at Sutherland Station. After she had come loudly once then Marilyn swiped off some white gunk off the inside of her legs and fed it directly in-between the girl's lips, I then allowed my cock to emerge in its entirety, very wet and very hard and obscenely visible, then the girl came and so did Marilyn again in sympathy. We have no idea who she was at the time but she was carrying the Sydney Morning Herald job pages.

Two weeks later, I saw her walk past my office door with Maureen. Maureen was back with me in minutes as if nothing unusual was happening. And probably there wasn't. "Do you remember Marilyn telling everyone about the girl in the train?" Maureen who's mind was a million miles away about the next interviewee, or something else which turned out more important, but at least working, which is often a novel approach in the workweek at the council. She muttered, "ah ha" or something in a similar vein. "What is that girl's name?"

"Sorry, Darling? My mind was elsewhere."

"Do you remember Marilyn telling everyone about the girl in the train?"

"Yes of course, why?"

I pointed toward the interview office, "That's her."

"Seriously? Oh my. I'm not sure if that's a reason to give her a job or not to."

"What job is she after?"

"My assistant, dogsbody, secretary, I spend so much time running around the Shire that I am supposed to be having trouble doing my base job. The case in point being forwarded as proof, is that work I did at Menai at the new library when Maria was having Rachael. A new starter or a work experience kid from high school could have done it, and then I couldn't get back due to That Fucking Bridge Over the Woronora."

"I lost a day's productive labour for a task that a work experience kid could have done and not a soul would have missed. I thought the task was inefficient and Bob Collins told me to just do it. I was set up and I knew I was being set up."

"Plus you had to have an engineer recently come in here to take tax forms, for the casuals on site to fill in. A ten year old on a push bike could have done it but he was told that there was nobody except you or an overstretched Site Civil Engineer could do it. They could have been given them with their pay packet, but Bob Collins insisted you do it how he says. Which of course leads to your job, together we are being targeted and we can't do a thing about it."

"Is this girl eligible?

"So are the other two applicants. I'm not joking, a ten year old on a push bike."

"You're being a bit negative here. Tell your loving hubby what's bothering you."

She released a big sigh, "Davey, I don't think I am looking for what they are saying. I think they've got me looking for our replacements and expecting us to train them."

"Why did you look for a third applicant?"

"She applied, but she is so overqualified I've got nothing to ask her. She's far better educated than I am."

"Can you show me the other two applications, please?"

"They're supposed to be confidential, but so what?" she handed me the manila folders in disgust.

"It strikes me that this second one Herbert Reid is perfect, but if you read his references they are all associates of Bob Collins. This girl out there might be overqualified but she would be an excellent replacement for you where Herbert would be an excellent suck hole to obey orders and nothing else. What does Bobby boy want you to do with these applications?"

"Pass them to him for assessment."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.