Due Some Love - Cover

Due Some Love

Copyright© 2013 by mthommotoo

Chapter 4: The Perfect House

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Perfect House - This story is both true and false, everything written, both a complete fabrication and totally accurate. If you're reading programme accepts jpg images, see what this is about. If you live in the Sutherland Shire, south of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, this is about the place where you live. It's all written in the foreign language of Australian, so be warned.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy  

I joined the girls and sat on the lounge, and immediately had the twin possums on my lap complete with both Wabbits sitting and watching with me. These kids in this show are so saccharine sweet. I realise it's all PR and they were all aging now so the show probably wasn't going to last much longer. That Jamie whatsit's (Redfern's?) voice is near to breaking and I would think that he's their mainstay; when he goes so will the show as they haven't brought in any new talent, to take his place.

As the show ended, Maureen, rumpled and looking absolutely, edibly, gorgeously, well fucked, wandered from the bedroom to behind the lounge and ran her hands through my hair then around my neck crossing on my chest. She whispered in my ear, "I'd like to talk." I nodded and kissed the heads of the possums, then both Wabbits at their insistence, and we went to the kitchen.

I offered her a coffee, red or white wine, then a selection of Chinese foods. She made a plate of Chinese while I made a coffee for both of us and we sat at the slightly larger than standard Formica topped table as she ate. She did everything but lick the plate. I'm not saying a word as I realised the moment I saw her at work that I loved her as much as my longer time wives and didn't want to seem like I was rushing her faster than she was willing to go, and so force her away.

When she said something, it made me jump and she smiled, "You have seemed so self-confident and I'm making you nervous. I have a problem. No, I have a few problems and I think it's only fair that I say something." She's not able to meet my eye, "I love you. I knew I loved you the moment I first met you. I love your women almost as much as I love you and I'm not sure if you want to hear any of this and if I'm forcing you away from me. I won't hold you to anything as we only met this morning and I have never quite felt this way before."

"I'm twenty five. I haven't had sex except with my fingers since I was ten and I've told you about that. I've never been in love before and I include my bitch of a mother, and I've never been loved, though I've got some brothers and half-brothers who hate and detest me. Working all that together means I have never needed protection, you know, birth control, so..." She sighed, "Manny is right, the word he used was taciturn."

"Maureen, look at me. No, look me in the face. When I was just in front of the TV with the girls, I wasn't watching, I was trying to figure out how to tell you - Maria and Alison too, but mainly you - that I love you and don't want you to leave us. My women and I were brought up without love and affection. We tend to overcompensate with each other and the girls. Don't ever think that the disagreement we had made us feel any different about each other, because it didn't," I sighed and thought how to say this, and decided to just blurt it out. "The moment I saw you in Manny's office I fell in love with you.

"I was absolutely stunned when I saw you as I only saw your beautiful face and your hand which didn't have a ring on it. It only occurred to me when I picked you up this arvo that you had a body wearing clothes. I know my women, my other women, are completely rapt in you. What you experienced this afternoon is just not the normal them. It is them saying they want you and that they want me to want you, and it was all way too late for any of that.

"I made up my mind a while back that we have outgrown this unit, and I've been looking for houses for rent or sale whenever I am on the road, which is all day most days of the week. If you become pregnant, you won't be wanting for support. I have to ask you: do you want to get pregnant? I love you, I love my wives, but I absolutely adore my children."

"Um, I'm not sure how to put this. The house I was brought up in, I was given by the court due to my mistreatment and the ... man, had no money to pay me compensation, especially from gaol, as he was. He was just a lazy prick who used the women to save him working; he was a pimp and he didn't care how they made the money. The woman mum killed worked as a street prostitute at The Cross. I have been struggling to keep the house going: rates and everything else leaves me no money for any private life and I was seriously considering selling it.

"It's a thirty year old, brick veneer, ten bedroom monstrosity, with a four car garage and an acre of bushland going right down to Gymea Bay on the water. The lawnmower I have has shit itself so the front lawn looks like the backyard bushland since I haven't been able to afford to repair it. I sold the cars I had to keep it going, seeing the house is only a thirty to forty minute walk to Gymea station. I was at my wit's end what to do next."

Alison wandered into the kitchen looking half out of it. She hesitated at me and gave me a long serious kiss, then went to the other side of the table and, well, the best way to describe it is: the kiss between the women was – continuous and ongoing. I got out a fresh plate then bowls from the oven and spooned what Big Mumma liked onto a plate, then returned the leftovers and placed a cup of water into the oven so that nothing would dry out.

Then I poured a glass of white wine and set up a knife and fork and placed everything so it was convenient. Maureen's hand was conveniently between Alison's legs and hidden by the brunch coat she had thrown on to compensate for her previous nudity. I don't know why she bothered in a house full of women who were no strangers to nudity.

"I don't like to break in girls, but Alison your dinner is getting cold." Both were red faced and breathing heavily - okay, they were panting like overly hot dogs - when Al stood and shook her head clear. She didn't meet my eye when she sat down and hoed in, shovelling food into her mouth as if she hadn't eaten for a week. It looks like a little bit of sex and someone forgets her table manners. Maureen just sat there quietly stunned and licked her fingers clean.

It couldn't have been longer than a minute later that Maria limped in, naked. She looked hungrily at the oven, then me, then Maureen, then Alison eating, then the oven again, got her priorities right and went straight to the oven. When we brought the bowls out there was enough for another plate each so we all hogged in, demolishing what was left. I stood and turned the oven off. It was easy to see that Maria doesn't have to work to earn the money to pay the electricity bill.

Each woman placed their plates on the sink while I gathered the emptied bowls. Alison washed and the rest of us dried. As we waited for the next clean plate, I ran my hand up the back of Maria's and Maureen's thigh and fiddled as we stood there. They groaned in perfect timing and harmony. Alison looked around and giggled; I moved my hands to their fronts and just diddled with some clitties.

It took a lot longer than normal to wash the dishes tonight; Maureen is seen as too much of a temptation for any of us to leave alone. When everything was put away we realised it was past bedtime for the Angels so I started them all brushing their teeth. I brushed the possums' teeth, while their mothers pulled the sheets back for them to all jump in. I looked in the kitchen and they were already fingering and kissing each other. I cleared my throat and reminded the women their babies needed kissing goodnight. To say the women were a tad preoccupied at this moment is an understatement. It was too late for story reading and I was afraid I might regurgitate Chinese if I read Green Eggs again, but they didn't whinge and went down easily as it was now well past their bedtime.

Back in the kitchen I interrupted any restart of play and asked them forcefully to sit. "Maria, I love you. Alison, I love you. Maureen ... I love you. Maureen, I'm not sure what Maria and Alison think other than I know they lust after you. Maria and Alison, you know I'll never leave you and Maureen is in the position that she has never loved or been loved before. I fell for her the first time I saw her this morning and she for me and you two haven't been able to leave her alone, or she you two. You two did everything this arvo outside ask her into our marriage. Is that how you feel?"

Alison put her two cents worth in, "Yeah, I fell for Maureen the moment she began talking to us. Now she says something and I want to take my wet panties off and give them to her. It's like when I first met you: I can't control myself when she's near me, I want to get on my knees and put my head under her skirt."

Maria just blushed and smiled, "I was just glad to have David's cock in my mouth this afternoon because if I hadn't I would have raped her, whether the girls were here or not. I've never been like this before, other than when David first picked me up and he was too naïve to know I wanted to fuck him. Maureen, that day I would have laid down in the middle of the main road and done it: any road, anywhere, anytime. I feel the same way about you. Look, you three can sit here and gossip, I'm getting under the table." And she began to move and I said, whoa.

"Maria, I don't blame you darling but Maureen has made us an offer and we have got to talk."

"Can't I talk from under the table?" Now that was whining.

"Little Mumma, you were taught to never talk with your mouth full, but hold that thought," we all laughed but some of the laughter sounded a little hollow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.