Mind Over Managers
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21 - An everyman in a retail job discovers by accident that he has strange, supernatural powers that give him control over the actions of others. Well, power corrupts, doesn't it?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction mind control story

“Okay, Leon, you’ve been very patient, so you get a reward. Thanks for licking Mona that well, just as David did. He’s waited a bit for his next fuck as well, so this is what is going to happen. David fucks Mona here, since he’s already eaten her out. Leon, you get to fuck Xiao. I want both of you to do justice to her, of course, and Kendra, you’re to sit on Robin’s face while I fuck her. Yes, I’m going to tap Robin’s sweet pussy now. Time for some more very public adultery, don’t you agree?” I announced, as I did just that, sliding my cock into that reporter’s snatch and hearing her gasp a bit, even as she licked Kendra’s cunt.

Leon, for his own part, seemed to revel in screwing Xiao, and David took delight in banging Mona, though I was far from finished, of course. The reactions of both ladies were telling, too, as they worked their hips energetically to encourage the men’s strokes inside them. The idea that I could make myself knock Robin up, too, was very appealing to me. She would have triplets, one from each of us, I determined. I certainly enjoyed pounding that happily married woman, whose life I had turned around by imposing an open, polyandrous triad on her and her two men. Screwing her doggy-style added to the sense of making her my slut right then. She was now under my thumb and I would keep her on the right path.

Robin moaned very loudly as I took her from behind, whimpering, too, but her hip movements spoke the most clearly of all signs. She pushed back at me with every single stroke, eager and desperate to get more of my dick inside her cunt, not to mention my seed. When I pulled her hair, Robin’s toes curled in response and she became even more desperate to have my cock in her pussy. As I bottomed out inside her warm, wet gash, Robin’s breath became shallow and she screamed my name several times in a row. One thing that I knew for sure: David and Leon had better prepare for me to visit or invite her over for a roll in the hay on a regular basis, though I would reward them for curbing their jealousy.

Speaking of David and Leon, they were both quite pleased with their own situations. The former was balls deep inside Mona’s twat and Leon drilled into Xiao with understandable enthusiasm (who wouldn’t enjoy fucking my sweet, naked pet). I chuckled as I watched Brian and the elder reporter watch Kendra with hungry eyes, knowing that she was off-limits to them. On the other hand, there was a very delectable young photographer with the Christian Standard, who had so far watched in fascination, jilling off, but not daring to act upon her desires. I decided that it was high time to liberate her, too.

“You, what’s your name, missy?” I asked her while still screwing Robin, very much intrigued by this cutie.

“I’m ... Shelly Fairchild. No relation to Morgan, of course, before you ask. Like what you see, sir? I’ve always believed in Christ, the Gospel, the Bible, etc., but now ... now all that is out the window, and I’ve been working up the courage to do something about the news that, well, the Judeo-Christian ethic is bullshit. So ... what do you want me to do?” Shelly asked me directly, the need, the hunger to obey in her eyes.

“Take on both of these men. Let them double fuck your pussy. Yes, both cocks in your slit at the same time. This is something normally seen only in porn, so it should be a nice, shocking way to break free of the sad old morals of your previous faith. By the way, there really isn’t such a thing as a ‘Judeo-Christian’ ethic. There is a Jewish one and a Christian one, but they’re not the same value system at all. Case in point, the Jews are much more sensible about divorce, for instance. They also don’t proselytize and that’s a huge difference,” I ordered Shelly, who began doing my will just as eagerly as the two men started probing her cunt together.

“Oh ... fuck, I’m so fucking stretched out!” Shelly exclaimed as the two silver foxes plowed her good and hard, standing up no less!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.