Mind Over Managers
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18 - An everyman in a retail job discovers by accident that he has strange, supernatural powers that give him control over the actions of others. Well, power corrupts, doesn't it?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction mind control story

I enjoyed the wonderful strokes of Salome’s hips as she met me, again and again, her body convulsing with ecstasy, while my cock pulsed in and out of her, bareback, of course. Miles’s wife was definitely not a bad lover, and I would be more than ready to use her again some time. I had already fucked several women that afternoon, of course, including Jess and Jamie, as well as Sandra, Pam, Roxanne, and Alice Goldman again. I was more than ready to stop with this, of course, with apologies to the others, as even I had my limits. It hadn’t taken long for the gang-bangs to lead to orgies, with a team of two adults always present in the nursery.

I had even taken my turn for a bit, leaving instructions behind so as to guide them in absence (it had also given me a badly needed break from the sex, and when you need a break from that, you’ve been getting a helluva a lot). Of course, I had spent that time with Sandra, the former nun, so it wasn’t too shocking that I fucked her pretty hard when we got back from the nursery and Carl and Tanya replaced us. I actually enjoyed the nursery time for other reasons, of course. Vicky looked so angelic as I held her close, even if she peed on poor Sandra and the girl had to go wash up (she kept laughing through the whole ordeal, so she obviously wasn’t mad).

The upside of this was that Sandra was very freshly clean and this was a rather nice feeling as I pounded her good and hard from behind. She also shocked me with how much she talked about how she wanted to be a mother now, and how she hoped that I would be the one to put her first baby in her womb. She wasn’t joking or play-acting, either. She was in earnest. The former nun had the mommy bug and she had it bad! Suffice it to say that I was happy to do the job, of course.

Back to the present, as Salome creamed herself on my cock, I felt my last pulsation as my balls churned out one more load of my jizz into her snatch. She stood and kissed me with her arms around my neck, her eyes inflamed with desire for me, even as she blew another kiss at Miles. She walked over to him and gave him a kiss as well, while I took Xiao back into my arms and held her close, with Jen joining us to put her arms around my waist. There was a very real group hug moment there, shortly before I broke it up for the day.

“Alright, guys. I think that it’s time to break this up for the day. We will resume services next Sunday, and I trust to find a decent number of you guys there for the first regular, weekly services. I haven’t quite decided what I will do that day, but I have plans for this week, such as getting us registered and incorporated as an official church, as well as taking my new office in the Senate. I hope to have at least a few of you on my staff as well. I anticipate being a rather busy fellow indeed, all things considered. I trust that you’ll release me early from the two-week notice, Mac,” I curtly turned to my manager, who nodded, not that he had a choice (of course, he was in a very good mood after a few rounds of sex himself).

“Very well, then. Tomorrow, I enlist the aid of some legal counsel and work on incorporating us as a church. After that, I will direct a sitting U.S. Senator to step down, though I will naturally find a way to reward him for his co-operation. He has no idea of just how rewarding that could prove to be, of course, but he will learn in time. Just as naturally, I will recruit him for our church and have him issue a statement renouncing his existing faith in Christianity. That will be a jolt in and of itself, and will inevitably draw attention to us, which is just what I need to help us grow as a faith and a movement. Oh, and Miles, you and Salome are to issue a formal withdrawal from the Mormon Church as well. I expect to reward you for that as well,” I told the assembly as we broke up.

“Nick, I don’t know how long we will need your building for our services, but I naturally expect your assistance and understanding there as well. I might require it for other things, too, such as some amateur porn activities. We might very well go into business for ourselves as an adult studio, too. We’ll see about that. We’d have some fresh faces to add to the industry, wouldn’t we? Anyway, welcome to the Church and the family. Any questions?” I asked the man as I got dressed and prepared to go to the nursery to collect Vicky and her current babysitters, the Goldmans.

“Only, what do I tell my priest?” Nick wondered.

“Don’t tell him much. Just get him to meet me. I’ll open his eyes to a brand new understanding of the world. Greek Orthodox, right? Yes, we can both help to set him free,” I clapped him on the shoulders, adding, “Do it for your gay son, if nothing else. Costa deserves better than to be disowned because he loves men instead of women.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.