Mind Over Managers - Cover

Mind Over Managers

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 16

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - An everyman in a retail job discovers by accident that he has strange, supernatural powers that give him control over the actions of others. Well, power corrupts, doesn't it?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction mind control story

“Excuse me, but I’m Will Thomas and this is my wife Megan. We’re here to see and speak to your leader, Jack Saunders. May we come in?” I heard a man tell Bert, who looked at me as if waiting for my answer.

“Certainly, let them in,” I smiled, realizing quickly that it was the quarreling couple from the registrar’s office, who had evidently tracked me down.

“Thank you, sir, both for letting us in, and for helping us with our marriage. We were just a fight or two away from divorce when we encountered you, so it was a real godsend! I have no trouble believing that you’re a messenger from Heaven and a minister or prophet, none whatsoever,” Megan spoke to me in front of everyone, an unsolicited testimony that only reinforced my position and my authority.

“Yes, we don’t know much about it, but we’re definitely interested in joining your church,” Will added his viewpoint.

“I am very glad to hear of this, my friends. Welcome here, welcome to our church, which is also a family, as you will see. We are a community, my friends. We will look out for each other. My sister and brother-in-law were also on the cusp of divorce, as were others, including Tracy and Rodney here, I do believe. We can save your marriage. We can change your lives for good! I have been given new powers and I can make you immune to the social diseases that have helped hold society back from true sharing and openness. Kneel before me, both of you, and receive my blessings upon you,” I urged Will and Megan, both of whom eagerly complied (of course, they didn’t have a choice).

I blessed the Thomases, and then I decided to spice things up a bit. It was time for a little pleasure of the extramarital kind. I wanted them to embrace the new model of marriage and family, and there was no time like the present to do so. I was going to drag society, kicking and screaming, into the 21st century at last. It was about time to give humanity a swift kick in the ass.

Now that everyone in the hall was immune, including Nick and his sons, I turned to Will and Megan and told them, “Okay, you’ve come into the tail end of this foundational meeting, so you may have missed some details and this command might seem strange to you, but it’s necessary. Does anyone have any Viagra? If you have a heart condition, Will, I can find ways to put you to work without it, but otherwise take it if offered.”

“No, sir, I have no such condition. You want Megan and me to have sex right here, in public? Sure, I’ll do it, but I don’t know if she wants to do that herself,” Will answered while Megan blushed.

“I have some Viagra, sir!” Nick cheerfully handed me some, “I trust that you’ll reimburse me soon.”

“Very good,” I smiled savagely as I contemplated my next move, “And yes, you’ll be more than rewarded for this and for letting me use your banquet hall as a venue. Do you mind setting things up for catering for a large group?”

“Of course, I don’t mind, sir!” Nick answered cheerfully, expecting a serious reward by now.

“Now, Roxanne, call Pam and Grace and tell them to bring Vicky, too. Their turn of watching her is up and I’m going to draft someone else to keep her happy and distracted in a different room of the banquet hall while the orgy happens. Ask one of Nick’s sons about a good room to use for a nursery afterward,” I instructed Roxanne, who winked at me, knowing what was up.

“Xiao, pass the plate for a small love offering, and then, Ted and Damon, go bring us back some sex toys with it from the adult novelty shop, as much as the collection plate will afford us. Do not tell them why,” I directed my naked pet, who was so far the only nude person in the building, “Be sure to include plenty of lube in that.”

Everything became very tense, especially as Megan confessed, “Actually, I find the idea of having sex in public something of a turn-on.”

“That’s good, because you’re about to have a lot of it ... more than you expected,” I grinned at her, while my workers got to work with my assignments, setting everything in place, “Everyone, don’t hurt yourself too much financially, just donate a modest amount each. With that kind of cash, between this many people, plenty can be done.”

Once things were in motion, I commanded Will, “Strip, now!”

He quickly obeyed me, of course, getting naked in a hurry, right in front of Megan and everyone else, showing a body that wasn’t all bad, all things considered. He had a little body hair, that was to be expected from a man in his late thirties, but he was a fairly handsome guy in an average sort of way. Unlike me with my goatee and shaved head, Will was clean-shaven and kept his hair neat, but thick, full, and wavy. He looked like a yuppie approaching mid-life, which was what he was, of course.

“Drop to the floor, and kneel before the Priestess, Jeanette Saunders. Jen, undress in front of Will. Tease and tantalize him with your body, your lovely flesh,” I instructed them now.

Will, sure enough, did exactly what I told him, prostrating himself in front of my wife, who couldn’t help but beam and blush at the attention, yet began seductively undressing, strip teasing for Mr. Thomas in full view of Mrs. Thomas. If anyone in the audience had any doubts that Jen was a ravishing beauty from head to toe, those questions were long gone. As soon as Jen was nude, I walked behind her and smacked her bottom before parting her thighs for everyone’s viewing pleasure.

“Will, approach Jen from your kneeling position and start licking her pussy. Worship that twat of hers!” I ordered Will, who enjoyed it more than a little, much to Megan’s mixed feelings of jealousy and arousal, “Jen, trap his face between your thighs and don’t let him stop! He is to keep eating your pussy until I command him to cease, not before.”

Will started really getting into the act of eating Jen out, his dick stiffer than ever as he went down on my wife in front of his own as well as a large audience. Jen responded, naturally, with extreme enthusiasm, holding Will’s head and running her fingers through his hair as she felt the intense pleasure of a married man tasting her twat. I chuckled as I prepared to issue my next set of orders, even as Pam and Grace texted me that they were inside and being guided straight to the nursery with Vicky in tow, thanks to Nick and his sons. They awaited my further commands, of course.

“Tracy and Rodney, you two will watch my daughter together and you will behave around her. No bickering, no sex, of course, no undressing, and no mistreating my little girl. Keep her in the nursery until further notice,” I instructed the minister and his wife, for whom I had plans soon enough, but not yet.

Tracy and Rodney both nodded and left the room without complaint, though I noticed that Rodney’s boner had softened for now. That was okay. It would be back up to working condition soon enough, when it was needed. Until then, his wife and he could enjoy each other’s company in a non-sexual setting. Hopefully, they might actually talk, since arguing was now banned.

When Pam and Grace entered the room together, both of them quite well-dressed, Pam in a sundress and Grace in a blouse and skirt (and both in high heels), they turned several heads, especially as few people realized that Grace had male anatomy. She looked very feminine and classy, as did her mother, both of them very attractive and their great figures on full display. Several guys had major hard-ons and several women visibly drooled as they watched the mother and daughter enter the hall. Grace’s legs were freshly shaved, as were her cock, balls, and ass, and the same with her mother’s legs, pussy, and booty.

“Alright, Megan, you don’t get out of this any longer. Kneel before me, unzip my pants, and start sucking my cock. I want you to focus on that and not on any jealousy that you might feel over your husband eating out my wife. Speaking of which, it’s clear that Jen is creaming herself on your husband’s tongue. I can tell you from personal experience that she’s quite yummy, too. She has a very delicious pussy and her bottom is to die for, believe me. I see that your husband loves to eat girls out, too. He’s quite skilled at oral, isn’t he?” I demanded, getting harder now that Megan was on her knees and my dick was soon buried in her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.