Mind Over Managers - Cover

Mind Over Managers

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 15

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - An everyman in a retail job discovers by accident that he has strange, supernatural powers that give him control over the actions of others. Well, power corrupts, doesn't it?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction mind control story

“You know, this burger really is great, and I’m glad that you donated it to the Church of the New Era, friend. Well done, Miles. Great work from you, too, girls, and you, sweet Edda. I love how you do that. It’s a good thing that you have some leeway as a franchisee, or rather, you will now that I’m running things. The fine CEO and board will just have to understand, if they bother to complain about it one fucking day, that is. If they do, they’ll get quick instructions to shut their ungodly mouths,” I grinned as I ate the juicy burger, with onions, Swiss cheese, BBQ sauce, tomatoes, and spinach on it.

“This fish sandwich ain’t bad, either, even if I tend to like less tartar sauce on it,” Jen winked at me, while Xiao ate her chicken sandwich on my lap.

“You like fish sandwiches of more than one kind, don’t you, babe?” I teased Jen.

“Oh, God, yes! I love to be sandwiched between two girls and lick one’s pussy while the other one licks mine, though that could be called a ‘clam sandwich’ instead,” Jen snickered, even as Tanya deliberately flashed me her ass while waving her tits in Carl’s face, which made Jen laugh even more.

For Edda’s part, she’d already claimed Miles as a lover all over again, milking his dick for cum to spread on her fries and eat them that way. He tried to finish off his own fries, but damn, Edda’s hands on his cock and balls had him very close to losing his load and he had a very hard time focusing that way! He knew that his life had definitely changed in many ways since meeting me, and while he was a bit resentful at first, it was clear that he enjoyed the attentions of Edda at least, if not more than that. He didn’t seem to mind Jen using him for sex earlier, either, or Yessenia and Corazon, for that matter. While his old religion might condemn this, he was being introduced to a new worldview, anyway, and both his wife and he would just have to deal with it.

I laughed a lot at that scene, as well as when Miles’s wife called him up abruptly and she didn’t sound happy at all.

“Put her on speaker, Miles,” I commanded him, and he did, letting me hear the man’s missus at last.

“Who is this?” the woman asked me directly.

“This is the man of the hour. I’m probably already on the news by now, or I soon will be. In any case, I’m also the real Prophet, not a false one like the head of your church. So, here’s the deal. Your husband has been intimate with quite a few women today, and you’re going to be okay with that. Period. He’s going to continue to be intimate with several women, and the number will only grow, not shrink. You’re going to be okay with that, too. What’s your name, sweetheart?” I demanded.

“Salome. Why?” the man’s wife spoke with a tone of real shock.

“Because, Salome, from now on, you have an open marriage. Of course, this isn’t a one way deal. It’s a two-way street. Come by your husband’s work and present yourself, stripping to the buff the moment that you arrive. Help yourself to some grubb, but prepare to get fucked by a number of men and maybe some women, too. Oooh, your husband just came and his cashier is using his spunk to put on her fries as a topping and eat them! How kinky is that? I think that he’ll take her as a second wife for starters, though she’ll also be married to me as one of my wives, too,” I smirked.

“That’s illegal!” Salome replied, “But I’m on my way! Why am I obeying you?”

“Because when I command, people obey. People always obey. That’s how I got your hubby a second wife! She’s going to dominate him a lot, too, but I think that she’ll continue to submit to me. She’ll also dominate you, for your own good. As for the legalities, well, those will be dealt with in time. You know, I think that I will have a Senator resign and become one, just so that I can be the first American religious leader to hold that post in a long time. Between that, my new church, and my growing family, I’ll be one hell of a busy man,” I chuckled.

“Who the devil are you?” Salome asked me again.

“Jack Saunders, soon to be Senator and Reverend Jack Saunders, the new head of the brand spanking new religion called the Church of the New Era. It hasn’t been incorporated yet, but you get the honor of being a charter member. How does that grab ya?” I asked her as she climbed into her car.

“I hope that I don’t pay a very eternal price for this, but I suppose that as I love Miles, whatever our problems and my own flaws, and his, I will share his fate, whatever that is,” Salome confessed, “I really do love him, even if I don’t show it well.”

“Glad to hear, babe. Now, hurry up and get here,” I said, before making another decision, “Actually, head over to 6996 Waldron Drive. We’re all going over there. Miles, bring enough food with you and everyone, get some clothes on for a short while. We’ll finish our meal there and we’ll have company.”

I then dialed the numbers for Ted and Damon’s motel and called them up early, “You two, I changed some plans. Get to Nick’s Banquet Hall on 6996 Waldron Drive. We’re going to rent it for a good while and pay them back later. It’s the perfect location for what I have in mind.”

I called Pam and Grace, telling them, “I’ll give you the chance to join my church pretty soon, but for now, you need to keep on babysitting duty.”

I called Mac and several people from work to have them close up shop completely and head to my chosen location. I had an idea that I had borrowed partly from Big Love, where Bill Henrickson set up a reformed church of sorts. I wanted to get a clean start for my new faith. The orgy was a nice start, but now we had to hold a kind of formative assembly or something like that. This convocation was going to get quite interesting indeed.

I also made sure to call up Sandra. Her experience would be vital to this undertaking as a former nun, wouldn’t it? On that note, I contacted the Goldmans and Tracy and Rodney. They would be useful as well. If Jehovah didn’t like me borrowing his worshipers and clergy, tough luck. He had the hearts of men and women all to himself for the longest time. It was high time for all of the Pantheon to be honored, not just one member.

On the road to that location, Jen held my hand the whole fucking time, looking at me with adulation, even as Xiao kissed the back of my neck repeatedly from the passenger seat behind me. My little tigress wasn’t about to leave me be, nor was my former boss, both of them looking at me with evident love. One thing was sure: my women had made it plain that they were mine and they weren’t going anywhere. If my powers went away tomorrow, they would still be with me.

“You know, the moment that you get any kind of break in the meeting or whatever happens, any moment of downtime before we go home, I’m going to fucking attack you and drain your balls, right, Master?” Jen warned me.

“Me, too!” Xiao declared.

“Well, duh, because you’re his shadow pet and always go wherever he goes, and we love that about you!” Jen told her, kissing her right hand.

“I know that I love about her for sure,” I admitted, “It’s nice to have a person who won’t be separated from me for even a few minutes. It’s flattering as hell.”

At that point, we reached the banquet hall, I grabbed my burger and polished it off with a fountain drink, and then I walked inside the place as if I owned it, which I effectively did for now. Nick would be paid back later, but I was in charge of this location for now. Call it eminent domain or whatever. I had a church to found and I wasn’t going to do it in a fast food shop. Next service, I told myself, we would get catering, too.

“Friends, I know that you are a bit new to this, many of you, but let me clarify what this meeting is about: the formation of a new religion, the Church of the New Era. We are moving beyond monotheism, old moral codes, stale dogmas, and stifling orthodoxy. We are teaching essential truths and ideas that will transform society and mankind itself. I have been commissioned as Prophet by the Pantheon, orbs of light who spoke to me and gave me special powers, such as the ability to command people, to control conception, and to heal people of sexually transmitted diseases.

“No longer do people need to fear that if they slut around, they will contract syphilis or herpes or HIV. Not if they receive the gift of my blessing upon them, as Edda has already done. I wish to grant those of you here the same blessing, but I will expect your cooperation and support. Indeed, I command it of you. I am also going to become a Senator, just as Tanya here is going to be candidate for the U.S. House. Now, supposedly, I can’t officially endorse her at the head of a religious organization, but since this isn’t officially a bonafide non-profit yet, I will do as I please. Vote for Tanya... ,” I turned to Tanya.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.