Mind Over Managers - Cover

Mind Over Managers

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 14

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - An everyman in a retail job discovers by accident that he has strange, supernatural powers that give him control over the actions of others. Well, power corrupts, doesn't it?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction mind control story

“Did the boys take great care of you, babe?” I asked Jen as the cop and I continued pumping in and out of Tanya from both ends.

“Oh, fuck, yes! Mind if I sample Miles, though? I’m curious about how it felt for Edda, Yessenia, and Corazon,” Jen requested, to which I nodded.

“Roxanne, take on Jeff, Cheryl, grab Lee, and Xiao, it’s time to have some fun with Felipe. Carl, let Yessenia and Corazon enjoy you. Jess, Jamie, gang up on Edda,” I commanded each of them, much to their gratification, “Miles, let Jen use you. She just wants a taste. Admit it, you’re enjoying this, aren’t you?”

“Yes ... sir!” Miles grumbled as he confessed his true feelings.

By now, Tanya was too far gone to stop herself from her release. I could feel every stroke as the policeman and I used her holes. At last, she came quite loudly and I shot my load into her tight booty, while the detective emptied his balls into her fine snatch. I pulled out, ran to the john, pissed, washed my cock and my hands, and returned to find a third guy kneeling to lick the cum leaking from Tanya’s asshole. I watched in fascination while making out with Tanya, as did the cop, who seemed a lot more reasonable than Deputy Joe Hawkins, of course.

“Jim Randall, by the way. Detective with the narcotics unit. That’s my partner there, Detective Bert Watson. We’ve been close for a while, but I never knew that he was into creampies. Fascinating what you learn about people, isn’t it? I’m a bit more normal myself, of course. Maybe it’s Bert’s background. He grew up a Jehovah’s Witness. How about it, Bert? When were you going to mention this? You just barely got around to telling me about your girlfriend here. Bert’s been dating Tanya for about a month now. So, what gives ... you’re not a cuckold type, are you?” Jim asked his partner.

“Now, this I gotta hear,” I said, even as I watched Jess and Jamie pleasure Edda with total abandon.

“Yes and no, buddy. Okay, here’s the deal: I want to marry Tanya, but have her keep you as a boyfriend. This would be an open, poly triad, where two people shared the same partner, but everyone could also have others. However, you and I wouldn’t be intimate. It would be a ‘V’, if you will. I think that she could handle it. How about you?” Bert confessed.

“Well, it’s very ... flattering,” Jim confessed, even as his cock stiffened at the prospect of a long-term menage a trois with Bert and Tanya, “How would we manage things? I mean, like paternity.”

“Oh, relax, Jim! It’s easy enough. You both breed her, along with the rest of us. You’re both white, she’s black, it’s not going to be easy to tell who the Daddy is, anyway. Not unless I decide to make it so, which I might. Bert likes creampies, but that doesn’t necessarily make him a cuckold. A cuckold is often faithful or semi-faithful to his hot wife while she sluts around. Not judging that, but it’s not for most people and it doesn’t apply here.

“I’m taking over the decision-making in cases like this, in fact, many cases until society gets its head screwed back on straight. You’re both going to do it, this menage a trois. You’ll both take Tanya as a lover, just as she will take both of you. As soon as polygamy becomes legal, and it will, you’ll both marry her, too. I know that you couldn’t marry each other, but there’s no reason why two cops can’t marry the same person, right?” I observed, even as Jim fingered Tanya again, I fondled her breasts, and Bert kept rimming her.

“Oh, damn, I think that I’m falling in love with all three of you,” Tanya smiled at me, even as Jen kept riding Miles in the reverse cowgirl position.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.