Mind Over Managers - Cover

Mind Over Managers

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - An everyman in a retail job discovers by accident that he has strange, supernatural powers that give him control over the actions of others. Well, power corrupts, doesn't it?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction mind control story

Arriving at work with Xiao, I couldn’t help but notice the stares that customers and staff gave me. I hadn’t really exploited my powers since that first day in an obvious manner, though what I wanted done was done so often that I was effectively in charge of the store. When I left, the manager would probably breathe a sigh of relief at getting control of the place once again. This would be even truer as of today, I smirked as I walked up to the time clock to punch in for the beginning of the shift, stares following us as Xiao accompanied me.

“What’s the meaning of this? Who is she, why is she naked, and why is she behind the counter with you?” Mac insisted, walking over to me to confront me right away.

“Be quiet and get me the resignation papers. As of two weeks, I will be gone. Until then, Xiao here is going to follow me everywhere. You don’t have any say about it. You will simply have to accept Xiao’s presence and adjust to it until my resignation takes effect. At least I gave you notice, Mac. I am running for Congress and it wouldn’t suit me to just quit my job without notice, would it? Oh, thank you, I’m done,” I said, signing the resignation paperwork.

“Yes, of course, Jack. Xiao is an exception to the rules and may follow you everywhere, since you’re not here permanently. Why is she shadowing you, anyway?” Mac wondered aloud.

“Because she wishes it and so do I. She’s one of my lovers and I granted her wish of always getting to tag along, wherever I go. Would you like to eat her pussy? I think that you would, judging by the bulge in your pants. Xiao, sit on the counter as you did in the restaurant. Mac, kneel, pry her thighs apart, and start licking my pet’s pussy. I love to watch various men eat her twat, and if I’m in a more generous mood, I might sometimes even let the lucky man fuck her,” I commanded my pet and my manager.

It was hard to ignore for much of the day that Mac was busy eating Xiao’s cunt, especially as he didn’t stop until I told him to quit. I didn’t do that until Xiao started to complain about how sore and sensitive she was down there from cumming so much. This had the multiple benefits of giving my pet a lot of pleasure, keeping her busy and happy, silencing the whiny boss man for a good while, and keeping people entertained due to the live, pornographic scene of cunnilingus in front of them. By then, Mac’s mouth and face were slick with Xiao’s juices and his boner was at full mast, but he also had a very wide grin on his face ... he just couldn’t help himself. This was the second time that I’d shared a woman with him when he complained ... he was clearly motivated by envy.

“You like Asian girls, don’t you? Understandable. You want to fuck Xiao? Go ahead. Lean over Xiao. Xiao, put your legs on Mac’s shoulders for better balance and control. Mac, drop your pants and slide your cock into Xiao, using your fingers to guide you in. Xiao, help him insert his dick into you. That’s good. Nice and slow at first, for the security cameras, guys. That’s very nice. Now, I want you to start fucking each other and not stop until both of you cum. That’s it, that’s right. Fuck her good and hard,” I directed the duo as I continued to work, or tried to, distracted by the sight of the store manager plowing my pet but good.

It was soon hopeless, of course. Xiao had everyone so aroused, especially with Mac’s help, that I took a break and slid inside her cunt as soon as Mac spilled himself in her. I didn’t mind the sloppy seconds, as I never had, finding it a useful lubricant and a sexy reminder of just how slutty my pet was. I used Xiao mercilessly, fucking her ruthlessly so as to return from my extreme state of arousal to normalcy. I needed to be able to function on the job, just as Mac was, now that he had emptied his balls into her slit. He had returned to his normal duties, albeit smiling, and he hadn’t bothered me after that at all. After all, I had something that he wanted and he didn’t wish to endanger his chances.

“Thank you, Master! That is so awesome, getting fucked by your dick! Mac was nice, but you’re so much better! I’m sore and I can’t take more, but I can’t resist you, either ... I want more of your cock in me ... more of your cum, too!” Xiao begged me, cumming loudly right before I shot my load into her silky, slippery slit.

“Does this mean that you don’t want the pain and can’t handle it? Does it mean that you don’t want to be fucked by various men in the store? Should the men leave your pussy alone and go for other holes or just leave you alone altogether?” I teased Xiao, knowing that in spite of her sore twat, she ached to be fucked even more.

“Please, please ... I’m sore, but I need more, please, Master! Please tell men to fuck with their dicks. Lots of men! Many men! All the men!” Xiao started begging me as I withdrew from her snatch.

“Alright, listen up! I want every fucking man in this store, customers and workers alike, to line up and take a turn of fucking Xiao! None of you are to stop until you’ve cum inside her, either. You will accept the sloppy thirds, fourths, etc. and not whine about them! Old men, young men, middle-aged men, straight men, bi men, gay men, even trans men as long as you can find a tool to stick in her. Married men, engaged men, boyfriends, and single men! Sissies, too! Line up and take a turn inside my pet here! Bareback, of course! No condoms allowed!” I ordered the menfolk, and sure enough, one after another formed a queue to stick their dicks in Xiao’s fine pussy.

It didn’t take long until Xiao started cumming as messily as possible, her screams reaching the far side of the store. One man after another took her, including a rabbi, a priest, two Mormon “elders,” and a Pentecostal preacher, in the rabbi’s and preacher’s case, right in front of their astonished wives. I chuckled at the horrified expression on the preacher’s wife, but I also smirked as I saw that the rabbi’s wife was visibly aroused once she absorbed the shock.

“Does it really bother you to watch your husband fuck Xiao? She’s just my pet and she’d never take him away from you, not unless I told her to, ma’am. She just has needs and I wager so does he. Look, monogamy is clearly not meeting those needs and you know it. It’s not just because he’s fucking her. That he did on my command. It’s also because he enjoys doing it so much and you enjoy watching him. You’ve got a secret voyeuristic side, don’t you, Mrs... ?” I asked the rabbi’s wife’s name.

“Alice Goldman, sir. My husband over there, sticking his rod inside your little girlfriend or whatever you call her, is Rabbi Nathan Goldman. And, yes, to my shame, it excites me. What ... do you plan to do to me?” the rabbi’s wife informed me.

“Come over to this counter, lift your dress, slide your panties down, bend over, and you’ll find out. I’m going to pump your sweet pussy full of my spunk and you’re going to remember it every day for the rest of your life, whatever else happens. You know what, I’m going to do the both of you a favor. From now on, whenever you two go out in public, you’re to lift your dress, slide down your panties, bend over, and let men use you, bareback. I will give your husband his own commands to follow, and since you’ll both be obeying me, you won’t be sinning, will you? It will be for your own good,” I commanded Alice as I began fucking her in front of the whole store.

What I told Alice seemed to have worked very well, just as being ordered to screw Xiao definitely worked with her husband. He ravaged my pet good and rough, though she egged him on, eager for his jizz, even as I plundered his wife’s cunt. I loved the fact that her husband and my pet were intimate at the exact same moment that I was inside Alice, knowing her in the biblical sense. In fact, Xiao came for the umpteenth time with Nathan in her, just before he came, and then seconds later, his wife came, too, after which I spilled my seed in Mrs. Goldman.

“Now, you’re an adulteress, a sinner. Feel the freedom of being a harlot, a slut, a whore! Enjoy it! Own it! Let it set you free! Same goes for you, Rabbi! You’re a rabbi, yes, but you’re also a Casanova, a lecher, a ladykiller, a stud, a libertine, a ladies’ man. You know how to please and love women, to make love to them, to give them rough sex, too, and to service and pleasure them. Your wife wants you to do this. Do it for me, for you, for God, and for your wife, and most of all for your fellow man,” I instructed him, smiling as he grinned and kissed a very pleased Alice, who slipped him some tongue for the first time in their marriage.

“You ... really do love this, don’t you, Mrs. Goldman? Now, go straight home from here and make love like newlyweds, okay? I want you to have heat, passion, lust, love, desire, intimacy, etc. Both of you, put your all into this, think of how you both have sloppy seconds, how his cock still tastes and smells of Xiao and her pussy still has my cum inside it. Oh, and tonight, you’re going to shower and then give each other head for the first time in your marriage! Go, do it!” I directed the couple, both of them deliriously happy to have found a mutual delight in watching each other with other people.

“Oh, and tomorrow morning, clean out your ass, Mrs. Goldman. Rabbi, lube yourself well, and then gently introduce her to anal sex. Slow at first, let her adjust. Don’t tear your beloved wife’s asshole, of course. And then ... once she’s more accustomed to your girth, begin fucking her ass in earnest, while toying with her clit. It’s not as easy to get used to the pain without some pleasure added. You don’t want to seriously hurt her, after all, but anal sex will add a degree of intimacy that is difficult to match, not to mention it’s sex at its rawest, roughest, most primal, and powerful,” I encouraged them both as they left.

“Your turn, ma’am,” I commanded the preacher’s wife, “Suck my dick. Taste another woman’s pussy juice on me, but don’t bite or even think of biting me. Get that thought far from your mind. You’re going to be a tougher nut to crack, aren’t you, ma’am? Well, prepare to be cracked. Tell me the truth, how are you feeling now? Jealous?”

“Yes, sir, I am very jealous. My husband is fucking another woman! He’s cheating on me!” the woman, who looked to be about forty, told me with distress in her eyes.

“Yes, he’s cheating, but so are you. Technically, that is. Practically speaking, neither of you had a choice, so you might as well relax and enjoy yourselves. Tell me, honestly, if there were another man here that you would fuck other than your husband, not counting me, either, who would that man be?” I probed deeper.

“Him... ,” she admitted, pointing to one of the Mormon missionaries.

I chuckled, “Well, after I’ve had you, you’re to fuck him next. You shouldn’t have trouble getting him stiff again at his age. Then you’re to fuck his buddy there. As for you, sir, why don’t you grab that woman and fuck her? Her husband is screwing Xiao, too, after all. Let’s not stop this yet. We can have so much fun with it.”

I smirked as now I entered the preacher’s wife, while she was bent over the counter, while directing the preacher to screw another man’s wife right after Xiao. Her reaction was electric, as she took me deep inside her and got fucked good and hard from behind. She no longer gave a shit, and I got the impression that her jealousy was more a matter of pride and brainwashing than of any real insecurity over losing her man. Society and religion had fucked them over and they didn’t have the seeming passion or love or whatever for each other that the Goldmans had in spades. Somehow, that had faded and never came back.

“You’re cold to him and he to you, aren’t you guys? No passion, no fire, no heat left except for self-righteous anger over his cheating. You’ve been cold to him for years, maybe used sex as a weapon, and part of your anger is over losing that control over him, isn’t it? Tell me, is this the first time that you’ve really enjoyed sex for its own sake?” I asked her very bluntly now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.