Mind Over Managers - Cover

Mind Over Managers

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - An everyman in a retail job discovers by accident that he has strange, supernatural powers that give him control over the actions of others. Well, power corrupts, doesn't it?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction mind control story

“Hey, you can’t walk in here like that, miss. We have a very strict policy of ‘no shirt, shoes, no service.’ You’re going to have to be clothed, plus this is a crime to walk around naked, exposing yourself. I can report you to the police,” the manager at the fast food joint told Xiao as we went there for breakfast before going to my work.

I hated to leave Jen behind for too long, but my old buddies who hadn’t been with her in a few weeks were more than willing to help out again. They were relieved that I hadn’t banished them from Jen’s body or bed, of course. If anything, Jen’s needs were stronger of late and I wanted to help keep her too distracted to dwell much on post-partum depression and other potential issues like that. Pam and Grace had been nice enough to watch Vicky while Jen got nailed in all three holes by Jeff, Lee, and Felipe.

It was an important thing to keep Vicky’s mother sated, after all, especially having awakened her inner slut (not that I minded, of course, but I had to deal with the consequences, such as satisfying her tendency to want marathon sessions). Since I had other women, I never felt mistreated or ill-used by this arrangement, and in fact, it had been my idea to recruit my friends to service her. It also helped to know that once she was done with her gang-bang respite, Jen would get back to work as Vicky’s mother. I was also thrilled that Jen didn’t have to work anymore, so she could be with Vicky all day long if she wished.

At any rate, I was in no mood to deal with this kind of crap from a guy who still treated me as if I were a regular retail worker or supervisor. I had breakfast to eat and a quit notice to give my work, effective two weeks from that day. Those last two weeks were going to be fun, if I had anything to do with it, on a scale that would dwarf what I did that first day when I discovered my new powers. I would teach this bum a lesson and if I was a bit late for work, so what? It was my resignation day and I was basically a god now. I could deal with whatever blowback happened.

“You will not report my sweet Xiao to the authorities, you fool! Talk about being judgmental and narrow-minded! Xiao, sit on the counter. Spread your thighs. You, sir, are going to make it up to my sweet pet here by kneeling and eating her pussy until I tell you to stop! Are we clear about that?” I chuckled as I noticed the wedding band on his hand ... well, this was one husband that would have no way to avoid cheating this time!

“Oh, and she gets a complimentary breakfast, biscuit, sausage, and egg, no extra charge, which she is to eat while you’re eating her,” I instructed the manager, who was shocked to find himself complying, his pants getting a little dingy as he began to service my sweet Xiao.

While the manager went down on my pet, I ordered my own meal and paid for it, winking at the cashier, who was frankly delighted to watch the boss have to eat a stranger’s pussy. She licked her lips more than once and I couldn’t help but notice how she reacted to the sight of Xiao’s ass, which was so close that she could touch it. In fact, I got the impression that Edda, that was her name, really wanted to touch and taste that booty in the worst way.

“Tell me, Edda, are you gay or bi?” I asked her as she handed my own biscuit and hashbrowns with orange juice.

“I’m sorta omnisexual, if that’s what you want to call. Sorta queer. Bisexuality is a tame way of putting it. I tell ya one thing, I’d be your willing slave or plaything for life if it gained me permanent and regular access to your pet there. She looks juicier and yummier than one of these fine breakfasts and that takes some doing. I also love watching Miles here get hoist from his own petard. The man’s a whiny, preachy bullshit artist who won’t drink coffee or beer and keeps talking about the need to trust our ‘Heavenly Father’ and shit like that! He’s such a fucking prude and he wants me to join his church after talking down to me for being a queer woman and a Catholic! Fucking Mormons!” Edda spoke up, her pretty neck tattoo showing as she tossed her hair around.

“Be honest, though, you want to experience that tongue of his doing something useful for a change, don’t you?” I teased her as I ate near the counter, listening to Xiao scream as she came and flooded Miles’s face with her pussy juices.

“Oh, absolutely! In my country, a man in his position would have eaten and fucked me already, wife or no! He’s a bossy, whiny, preachy prick, but he has a nice tongue and a decent cock! It’s not right to brag about his bitchy wife and disparage me while denying me boss cock! It’s just not fair!” Edda bitched.

“Well, Edda, today’s your lucky day. You’re Italian, aren’t you?” I asked her as I finished up and admired her swarthy, slender beauty.

“From Taranto near the heel of the boot. How is today my lucky day?” Edda asked me, just curious.

“Well, from time to time, I’ll show up and expect you to service both Xiao and me sexually, in which case you’ll have to obey us both. That’s the first part. The second part is that from now, Miles here is YOUR plaything. He is not to deny you sex for any reason, period. Are we clear, Miles? From now on, even at work, she’s actually your boss when it comes to sex. You’re still in charge of work-related stuff, of course, but you’d better not retaliate against her in any way. You will call her ‘Mistress Edda’, ‘bellissima’, things like that. You will flatter her, praise her beauty, kiss her sweet, pouty lips, and clean up any creampies left by other men in her pussy or ass.

“If she wants to snowball you, let her! If she wants to ride your cock, let her do it, even on the clock! When away from your wife, kids, and home, for any reason, your mouth, your cock, and everything else on you belong to Mistress Edda! You will do her bidding at all times! The only exceptions are work-related issues and when you’re with your wife and kids at home! How old are you, Miles?” I asked him as he gulped while still licking Xiao’s twat.

“I’m fifty,” he confessed, his bulge showing at the thought of being Edda’s sex slave.

“How old are you, Edda?” I asked her.

“Twenty,” Edda admitted with her dimples showing while rimming Xiao’s ass.

“Well, now you own a man old enough to be your father. Congratulations to both of you! Clearly, this is what you both needed, for both yourselves and each other ... and the best working environment. Oh, and no condoms with Edda. You’re not exclusive, of course. In fact, whenever Edda services us, so do you, in whatever way we choose. Otherwise, though, she’s the boss with you. Edda, sit on the counter next to Xiao and spread your own thighs so that Miles can eat you out. You’re going to make an excellent slut for me, aren’t you?” I told her, caressing her face as my cock became fully stiff and I noticed also some of the food workers, one or two of them possibly illegal, not that I cared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.