Mind Over Managers
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - An everyman in a retail job discovers by accident that he has strange, supernatural powers that give him control over the actions of others. Well, power corrupts, doesn't it?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction mind control story

Grace's body hair didn't survive the night, of course. It wasn't long at all before the ladies all got in on the act and she was totally smooth from her neck down. This was in addition to the cream also applied to her face to rid her of any shadow of facial hair. When she took a shower with Jen and rinsed off the stray hairs, Grace emerged clean, slick, and very feminine for an obvious man with a very real cock and balls ... the former quite stiff to boot.

"Damn, girl ... you look hot!" Cheryl exclaimed as she began fondling Grace openly, even pressing the trans woman's mouth to her tits to make her suck them.

When I parted Cheryl's buns to slide my cock between them, she began pushing back at me, encouraging me to dry hump her ass, of course. While this went on, Pam started groping Grace's butt, unable to stop herself as she caressed the now smooth bottom of her daughter, formerly her son. While Pam slid a finger into Grace's asshole to start probing her there, I lubed up Cheryl's backdoor and my dick to enter her tush. Suffice it to say that Cheryl didn't hesitate to meet me stroke for stroke, welcoming me further into her ass.

"Damn it, Jack ... no one fucks my ass like you do! No one! You're the best at sodomy ... oh, God, yes! Damn it ... fuck meeeee more ... harder, please! Rougher!" Cheryl begged me for more as I kept plowing her back field for the wonderful hole that it was.

"Grace, fuck Cheryl's pussy while I sodomize her! Pam, strap that dildo on and peg your sweet daughter good!" I instructed Grace and her mother to get it on with each other and us.

When Jen started rimming me, Jess and Jamie ran their tongues along her body for good measure, but she did her utmost to focus on my pleasure instead of her own. The twosome didn't make it easy, of course. Nor did Feng Xiao help Pam's self-control when she started fingering Pam's pussy and asshole through the gaps in her thigh harness. This orgy was definitely picking up tonight, and Gods was it incredible! D

Jen's tongue felt wonderfully slick against my butt-crack as she tossed my salad, her licks showing her total devotion and worship of me, including my ass. Then again, this whole thing had started when she first kissed my ass ... after I had just told her off in anger. Now, once again, my wife and former boss proved how eager she was to serve me by gliding her tongue everywhere she could between my cheeks, her lips kissing me as well back there in eager adoration. The fact that I was balls deep inside another woman's bottom, something that would infuriate many traditional wives, only excited her further, even as I enjoyed knowing that Jess and Jamie were licking Jen vigorously and ravenously from head to toe.

Meanwhile, I reveled in the fact that Grace was far inside Cheryl's twat as we used her from both ends. Oh, Gods, it was sexy as hell, to feel that thin membrane separate Grace's dick from mine while we shared my delightful blonde colleague. It was clear that, by now, Cheryl was very much hooked on sodomy, whereas when we just started this relationship, she grudgingly accepted and tolerated it to please me.

As for Pam, well, the harder Feng Xiao fingered and fisted both of her holes, the deeper she drove her inside Grace's bowels, even as Grace continued to pound sweet Cheryl. With each thrust, every one of us on each end of things came closer to orgasm, and while we struggled to restrain ourselves, it was more difficult by the second. When Xiao's fist reached Pam's cervix, it was just too much and Grace's mother let loose a scream that could probably be heard in Xiao's native China. Xiao kept it up and Pam continue cumming, squirting all over her hand and wrist, while Pam hit Grace's prostate one time too many and she exploded inside Cheryl.

As Grace pulled out of Cheryl, Pam from her, and Xiao from Pam, I emptied my balls into Cheryl's colon. Then Jess, Jamie, and Jen rushed to clean me with wet wipes and teamed up to lick my entire bottom half from my tailbone to the head of my dick. Several times, their tongues met at my taint, too, much to my continual delight. While I took a shower with Xiao, Pam, Jess, Cheryl, Jamie, and Jen got back to work as a team on feminizing Grace, including a manicure, pedicure, re-styling her hair (until it could grow longer, of course), and the full cosmetic treatment.

In the shower, Xiao washed me eagerly and welcomed my hands on her body as I cleaned her with obvious excitement. She also kept kissing and licking different parts of me, from my mouth to my chest to my cock and balls to my feet. She even nibbled on me now and then, though she didn't break the skin, of course. She sighed a bit as I dried her off and when I returned to check on the ladies, her reaction as sharp as mine when we saw the finished product: Grace as very much a lady. Even so, Xiao didn't let go of me.

"I wonder if from now on, I can simply tag along wherever you go ... please? I don't even want to be out of your sight ... ever again," she begged me in front of everyone.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.