Mind Over Managers - Cover

Mind Over Managers

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An everyman in a retail job discovers by accident that he has strange, supernatural powers that give him control over the actions of others. Well, power corrupts, doesn't it?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction mind control story

I was balls deep inside Cheryl, with Jess sucking my balls and Jamie rimming Cheryl's ass, when Jen came through the door from work and immediately started to disrobe. Before I knew it, Jen's cunt was in Cheryl's face, and the blonde went to town on her snatch, licking away like nobody's business. We fucked for several more minutes, while Cheryl sucked Jen's clit and invaded her folds with her tongue, causing Jen to cum mere seconds before Cheryl did. The fact that the camcorder was set up again was another turn-on, so it wasn't long before I unloaded in Cheryl's sweet slit for what I was worth, which turned out to be quite a bit.

That was when the phone rang and Jen picked it up. There was an audible intake of breath, and I could sense something different about Jen when she heard whatever it was.

"Alright, I'll hand him the phone," Jen said as she turned it over to me.

"Jack, this is Pam. I still need to bring over the family medical history for Jen's unborn baby. Is that alright? I also have to tell you that I'm worried about Garth. I know, you don't want to hear about him much. He's not your favorite person, I know, but he's my son and I love him. May I bring him over? It's been a month since you arranged his life for him, and it's worked out great for me, but sadly he's depressed. He doesn't eat. He doesn't sleep. He fucks me pretty well as I've trained him, but he's wasting away and I'm not sure how to help him. I'm his mother and now his lover, but I can't get through to him. Can we please sit down and talk?" Pam begged me.

"Alright, we can talk it over, but be damned sure to bring those medical documents, too. I'll find out what's at the root of it. We all will," I said, though I suspected that the guy took a major blow to his ego that I hadn't anticipated, given how submissive he seemed to be.

"Thank you, Jack. You won't regret it," Pam hung up the phone.

"So, Garth is now depressed and because I was forced to intervene in his life once, now I must again. Jupiter! I thought that we were well rid of your ex, Jen, but he just keeps popping back into your life. Sorry about that. I know how he's made you feel, how unhappy and all," I assured her.

"Well, actually, I've softened a bit in my feelings about him. Oh, don't get me wrong. I still resent what he did and how much it hurt me, but it's much more in the past now that he has had a sort of attitude adjustment and has given me space for a month now to work out my anger. Maybe he should be in her life, too, just not as the father. You know, like Uncle Garth or something like that. That would let Pam be involved as well. Maybe that's what eating at him, the guilt and the knowledge that he is forbidden any contact or connection to his flesh and blood. Maybe he's discovering that our daughter matters to him after all," Jen explained.

"Whatever it is, we'll get to the bottom of it, I assure you of that," I declared confidently.

"Maybe he misses your cock up his ass. He really seemed to enjoy it," Jess snickered.

"That wouldn't surprise me. I'll bet that Pam hungers for a taste of it herself," Jamie laughed as she kissed me.

"Can you blame her? She saw how much it turned her son on, too, and how good of a fucker Jack here really is. I saw Garth in action and compared it to you, and guess who came up short? He did, of course. Oh, he wasn't horrible, but I can see that Jen traded up in the sex department as well as in love. He's the beta male, you're the alpha. Not that I wouldn't fuck him under normal conditions, because I would. Only the whole baggage of him being Jen's ex and a jerk would stop me," Cheryl remarked.

"Well, he is kind of cute. Why do you think that I was drawn to him in the first place? It's just that he's such a wimp in some ways, unwilling to step up and be the man. Oh, and I'm convinced that he was letting men fuck his ass the whole time that we dated. I was faithful and loyal as could be, while he got his rocks off with other men, and possibly other women, too. I suspected it at the time, but I let it slide because he was a guy and I've frankly never been the jealous type. I just never suspected the same-sex part. I saw the condoms and assumed that he was fucking some other chick. Still, the injustice of it all nags at me, but not as much as it once did," Jen declared.

"Speak of the devil," I said, as I saw Pam and Garth through the window, walking to the front door.

I opened the door myself and let the couple in, clearly seeing for myself the hang-dog look on Garth's face. His eyes were bloodshot, his breath smelled of tequila, and he rushed to the washroom within seconds of entering my apartment. Several minutes of flushing later, I could guess what his hangover brought on.

"You've been drinking, a lot, haven't you?" I confronted Garth as I took the papers from Pam.

"Yeah, I have. Why not? Mom's drunk with power, I'm drunk with liquor. Sorry, Mom, but it's true. You've gotten way out of hand with this D/s stuff. What's next, a cock cage or chastity belt for me, too? Am I just there to eat you out and have your lover fuck my throat before using your cunt? Am I just your whipping boy, Mom?" he snarled.

"Okay, now, that's enough of this! Don't talk to your mother that way! Sit down, both of you! I want to find out what the fuck has been going on! Couch, both of you! The loveseat is for my girls and me. It seems that we're due for some couples' counseling, courtesy of yours truly here, though I will certainly take input from everyone here," I informed them.

Pam had a very worried and pained look on her face, as if horrified by what she just heard from her son. It was the look of someone who thought herself misunderstood by a loved one and unfairly despised for something that she hadn't done. However, there was also a tinge of guilt to her, as if she thought that perhaps Garth was at least a little right.

"Okay now, from the beginning. What has been going on? Garth, you've made some accusations. Please explain what your mother has done to you that has been so terrible and apparently made you resent her," I allowed him a moment to speak.

"Well, first of all, Mom's been very diligent in the search for the other guy. So much so that she brings home a few men every week, who all get to fuck my mouth and ass, as well as her pussy and throat. You'd be proud of her there, I guess. Any guy who isn't bi or acts disgusted by incest she sends home right then. The problem is that I haven't gotten to fuck the guys at all myself.

"They've all fucked me, but I haven't had a chance to pound their butts or mouths. I haven't gotten a moment to DP Mom together with the other guy, either. It's all been the man fucking both of us. The guys that she brings home all have huge cocks and they all want to humiliate me. I don't know if Mom knows or even cares that I've been humiliated, but she doesn't seem to mind. She will sometimes assert herself when they try to boss her around, but she lets them bully me as much as they like," Garth stated, to which Pam reacted with visible concern on her face.

"Pam, your turn," I allowed her to speak then.

"Well, I've been exploring my options, yes. Weeding out the chaff, but obviously, I haven't been thorough enough in terms of eliminating abusive pricks who see this ménage a trois as an excuse to mistreat my son. I can assure you that if I had realized that the guys were getting this out of hand, I would have nipped it in the bud. How exactly are they bullying you, Garth?" she asked him.

"They keep calling me names, slapping my ass, threatening to shave my balls and my butt so I can be more of a sissy for them. That kind of thing. You hadn't noticed, Mom? They do it while you're in the room most of the time," Garth complained.

"Not really. Well, I saw the slapping, but I assumed that this was playful, such as when I slap your butt. I certainly don't mean that to be a bully or cruel, you know. I hadn't heard everything that they said, only the shaving bit, which I didn't think was out of line. Your skin is wonderful, but the image of you completely hairless, smooth, and ready to be licked from head to toe makes me drool. Forgive a mother's fantasies a little? I want badly to caress your skin, too, to feel that contact of your flesh on mine.

"As for the other part, I think that they got the wrong idea about you from how we have both behaved of late. I put on a dominant front with them, but I think that they see through it, though they don't realize that it's due to being commanded to take charge. I do my bit, but when it comes to the actual fucking, I'm pretty much at their feet.

"Sorry, Jack, but I just don't have what it takes to dominate most men. Garth here, yes, but not most of these guys. I'm a switch, I think, but I'm far more submissive than I originally thought. Anyway, I hadn't heard them say that, but they probably taunted you with it when I was busy sucking their balls or something else that would keep my attention.

"Garth, I suppose that I have perhaps pushed you into more of a subservient role than I intended, and because of how I've had you act around these partners of ours, I can see where they would get the wrong idea. That's unfortunate, because I don't want to mistreat or humiliate you, or to attract the wrong sort of men. You're not perfect, but you're my son and I would kill any man who I realized was truly hurting you.

"Please let me be clear about something, baby. Mommy doesn't want to deny you pleasure, not in principle. I have more or less been trying to hoard your cum for one purpose only: to knock me up. It's worked, too. I'm pregnant. You're going to be a father and a brother at once.

"Maybe that was your problem, being an only child. It has not been about keeping you from fucking sweet young men in the ass, I promise you that. It's been about making sure that I carry your love child in my womb. Does that explain where I come from on this? I suppose that this has reinforced the impression of being submissive to the other men, however, which is rather undesirable," Pam clarified.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.