Mind Over Managers
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An everyman in a retail job discovers by accident that he has strange, supernatural powers that give him control over the actions of others. Well, power corrupts, doesn't it?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction mind control story

I got home from work that Sunday to find that we had company. Garth, Jen's ex-boyfriend, was there, and he sat on my fucking loveseat as if he owned the damn thing. Clearly, the girls were a little too nervous to tell him off, or perhaps they didn't realize how I felt about the loveseat. The sofa was one thing, but the loveseat was off-limits to the likes of him forever.

I was frankly furious. I was done with this jackal and I wanted him out of Jen's life, and the rest of our lives to boot, permanently. I didn't want him involved in raising the girl. I wanted him gone, period. Not troubling the rest of us at all, that kind of gone was what I wanted from him. I also wanted to perhaps teach him a major lesson that might guide his future conduct for the better.

"Garth, what the fuck are you doing in my apartment?" I demanded rather angrily indeed.

"Visiting my ex, the mother of my unborn daughter. Did you know that she's having a girl?" Garth sneered, not taking the hint that could spare him his comeuppance.

"As a matter of fact, Garth, I am well aware of my daughter. My daughter, Garth, not yours. She's gonna be my little girl, my firstborn, the apple of my eye. Daddy's girl. Daddy is me, not you. You're out of the game, Bubba. You failed the test, and now I get to raise this little angel myself. I get the honor of being her father, of being the one who walks her down the aisle someday," I was getting good at this, somewhat embellishing, as I didn't know what the future had in store for the little one, but I wanted to play up his fears.

"Hey, I know that I'm just a guest here, but that's my granddaughter you're talking about," another voice spoke up, coming from the front door as it closed.

"Sorry, do I know you?" I asked the woman who walked inside, a tanned, toned woman who looked to be about 40, but from the way she talked should be closer to 50.

"That's Garth's mother, Pamela. She wanted the baby more than Garth did, I think," Jen informed.

"Well, Pamela, sorry to have to break it to you, but Jen is the mother and she wants me to raise her daughter. It would be different if your son had treated Jen better, but instead he lost interest in her the moment she started to show. She has confided in me that she wants me to raise the kid, to be its father. Garth doesn't seem all that interested in the baby, or at least he didn't until now. That wouldn't be your doing, would it?" I explained to Pamela, though I honestly felt bad for her, who clearly wanted a granddaughter.

"Well, I have been upset with Garth for just dumping Jen and forgetting the baby's existence. He hasn't asked my input on the whole situation, and I think that I know why now. Garth, are you afraid of fatherhood? This is your baby. Step up. I'd like to know my granddaughter. I get that you don't find Jen attractive anymore, though if you ever plan to start a family, you need to grow a pair and not be so squeamish. Pregnant girls are gonna be horny. I know that I was.

"Jen, is there no way that I can change your mind? I know that I don't have much of a leg to stand on, since my son has been such a selfish pig, but he's not all bad, once he's straightened up and flown right. He should have married you already. I mean, goodness look at you, you're a gorgeous young woman! I'm very sorry that my son has acted like this, but that's why I've been trying to get him to man up and face what he is now ... a father. I admit that I have an ulterior motive, though, of becoming a grandmother," Pamela urged both Jen and Garth.

"Sorry, Pamela, but ... it's just not gonna work out. I don't have the time to wait for your son to get his head screwed on straight. I need a man now who wants this baby to be his, who will love and care for it as his own. Master, sorry, Jack is eager to be the Daddy. He wants to raise the girl. That's what I need in the baby's father. Enthusiasm. Unconditional love. He loves the child as his own already. I can tell. Maybe this can be a lesson to Garth that will shake him up and get him to rethink his life. God, I hope so. He can be a great guy if he grows up a little more, gets out of Never Neverland," Jen broke to Garth's mom.

"I see ... Master, is it? What kind of man claims that sort of exalted title, an egotist? A narcissist? Jack, is it? I don't care what sort of deal you have with Jen and these other three ladies, whom I can only guess from looking at them are your other girlfriends. You have a little harem deal going on, I get it. You're a patriarchal misogynist who wants several wives, and is willing to raise another man's kid to have them. I don't care, as long as you let me have the baby. I'll adopt it, if Garth doesn't want it. She can be his sister instead of his daughter. Please, don't shut me out of the child's life!" Pamela begged us.

"Oh, Mom, let it go! The game is up. Jen doesn't want me to raise the kid and that's fine with me! How do I even know if it's truly mine? Who else has the slut been fucking, anyway? She's such a hussy, even has a tramp stamp on her lower back. It could be anyone's baby, though I assumed that it was mine because she told me so. Do you really want to raise some dude's baby when it might not even be your grandchild?" Garth rose to leave.

"Not so fast, cowboy! You just insulted Jen! I will not let that one go by without some sort of consequence! How dare you imply that Jen cheated on you! She never did. Sure, we have a polyamorous relationship right now, but when you two were steady, she was loyal as they get. Now, apologize to Jen for calling her a tramp!" I demanded of Garth.

"As for me, Pamela, no, I don't hate women. I love these ladies. They love me. Jen's just kinky that way and I'm rather kinky myself, so I don't mind her calling me 'Master' instead of Jack. I don't hit or hurt these ladies, just spank Jen from time to time when she and I both want it," I turned to Pamela.

"Yes, you should apologize for that, Garth. It's just wrong to say such things unless you have reason to suspect that she was unfaithful to you. You're in denial, not because you don't believe that you're the father, but because you don't want to be. Why is that, my son? What's wrong with being the Daddy? Because, like it or not, you are this kid's father and always will be. That is just a biological fact. I know what I'm talking about! I'm a registered nurse! I deal with this for a living, son!" Pamela confronted her son, now quite upset that his attitude had cost her a chance to be Grandma for the first time.

"You're ... right. I'm sorry. Look, I'm just not ready yet. I will be in a year or two, but hell, man, I'm fresh out of college, about to go to the Academy! In a year or two, I'll be a cop and I can be a father then! I'm just not ready so soon. Forgive me, Jen? I'm just not ready yet! Sorry, Mom, but I just got out of college. This shit is coming at me fast! Too fast! Jen and I were supposed to have time to get to know each other and I would have time to find out if it was really love or something else," Garth confessed.

"You mean that you're not sure that you ever really loved me, huh? Damn it, Garth! Yes, I forgive you, but I am very hurt that you didn't love me, because apparently you never did. You've insulted me too much of late, hurt my feelings, broken my heart, and stomped on it for good measure! See why I want Master to raise this kid? Master loves me, loves this baby, loves these women ... he is a very loving man, though certainly dominant, which I like about him!" Jen started crying again.

"You've made the mother of your baby cry, Garth! That's very pathetic. Why can't you be more of a man? You want to be a man, it takes more than just putting on a uniform and patrolling dangerous streets! Being a policeman is noble, but so is fatherhood. Why can't you see that going your father's route is not the way to go? He was a loser, do you want to end up like him?

"You know where your father is now, Garth? I'll tell you, son! I didn't want to, but now I must. He's locked up in federal prison, doing twenty years in a Supermax cell, stuck in it for 23 hours a day! Why, because he dealt in crystal meth! He ran his own meth lab while on the force! He used it, too, so he must have gone through quite a withdrawal! He was a cop and now he's a convict, all because he wanted beer money after he paid me child support and went into cooking meth to get it!" Pam broke out in tears as well, afraid of losing her son to a self-destructive path, or so it seemed.

"I have a solution for you and your son, but first, you must do as I say. You want to keep him from ruining his life? Good, but you must absolutely follow my commands to the letter! It's too late for him to raise this kid. It has occurred to me after some research that all Jen needs to do is marry me while still pregnant and then put me down on the birth certificate as the father. Jen, that's what you're going to do. You'll marry me, though I will keep my other ladies as well, couldn't give them up, and you'll write down my name as the baby's father. As far as the law will be concerned, this will be my child.

"Sorry, Pamela, it's just too late. Too much has happened, and as Jen said, she needs someone to step up and claim the child now, not a year or two down the road. Accept that fact and move on with your life. So, here's what is going to happen! You'll get a second chance to be a mother and grandma, both, at once. Garth is going to fuck you. He's going to become a real motherfucker, quite literally. Garth, you want to act like a Mama's Boy, you get to be your mother's boyfriend now!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.