Mind Over Managers
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An everyman in a retail job discovers by accident that he has strange, supernatural powers that give him control over the actions of others. Well, power corrupts, doesn't it?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction mind control story

I woke up rather sore, especially between my legs, but I didn't take long to realize why, of course. Jen's slit was slick with my cum as she rubbed it against my thighs and she smothered my face and body with enthusiastic kisses. I kissed her back rather dreamily and drowsily, as I wasn't fully awake just yet. She covered me with yet more kisses, going out of her way to get her lips and tongue on my body.

Suddenly, however, my full bladder brought me completely back to consciousness.

"I need to piss, Jen. Let me get up and do that," I instructed my former supervisor, who then got out of my way, but started making wolf whistles at me as I headed to the john.

Jen wasn't content to whistle for much longer. I started up the shower, and before I knew it, she was right in there with me. Her lips touched mine and I felt the electric chemistry that exuded from her, the vibes of raw lust that apparently demanded that she fuck me into next week. Maybe it was the pregnancy hormones or something, but she was one horny slut right then.

"Wow, you didn't have any Spanish fly or something, did you?" I teased Jen, as she lathered me up with soap without being told and took every chance to fondle my flesh.

"Nope, but I am knocked up and Garth used to fuck me like crazy until my baby bump grossed him out. When you claimed me, that transferred all of my lust to you, and there is a hell of a lot of that from my end. I've never been preggers before, but I suspect that this is going to be my normal reaction. I'm almost always a horny bitch. When he dumped me, it was triggered because I wanted to drain his balls and he couldn't get it up for me, so he had to confess that I repulsed him. Apparently, I don't have the same effect on you, thank God," Jen admitted as I washed her sweet, smooth skin.

"Babe, there is nothing ugly about you. Nothing gross. Nothing revolting or repulsive at all. You are one thousand percent drop dead gorgeous and the baby bump is sexy as hell. Nothing like that for the ultimate proof of fertility in a woman.

"I can see, however, that I am wise to share you, because I have three other women to satisfy as well and I could use the help with one deliciously horny pregnant lady in my harem. Even the horniest bastard like me has a breather between hard-ons, you know, to let blood reach other parts of his body and permit him to function. Still, I appreciate your enthusiasm, and as the other ladies aren't around right now, I won't be slighting them if you get the encore when it happens," I half-seriously teased my sexy, Goth ex-boss.

The truth was that the other women were just as involved in pushing me to my limits, not that I minded. It motivated me to get into better physical shape so that I could improve my circulation and get it up sooner. Since my eating habits weren't going to budge, that left major physical exercise, though ironically some of the best cardio proved to be frequent sex, so the more I fucked, the more I was able to fuck. Of course, given the way that the ladies at the gym looked at me, I began to wonder if perhaps I was being hunted for my meat, in a manner of speaking.

So far, I still had the same four ladies, but Cheryl, Jamie, and Jessica all had to work that morning, so it was just Jen and me right then. Cheryl was notorious for wanting her tits fucked prior to my going in her other holes, but she wasn't too particular about which hole it was afterward, as long as her tits got my cock between them for a little. She came every time that I did that, so I had no objection to obliging her, as I wanted my women to get off. She didn't even mind if I came on her tits and then had to work back up for another round in her pussy, mouth, or ass. In fact, she went wild whenever my cream hit her bosom and she often scooped it with her fingers to lick it off.

Jamie and Jessica were as much into each other as into me. I suppose that this was due to that first encounter in the men's room, because Jamie would always grab me whenever she wanted me and before I knew it, Jessica was right there to help satisfy me. They were a team from that day one, whether it was for anal, oral, or vaginal sex, but they always wanted whatever each other had. If I pounded Jamie's cunt, that's where Jess wanted it, too. If I went for the mouth, they would kneel together and suck me off as a team. If I fucked Jess in the ass, Jamie insisted on being next for sodomy. They just naturally did everything sexually together. It had become their thing, in addition to eating each other out, which I'm convinced that they also did at work at times, though probably on their lunch breaks. They even convinced me to order Mac to give them their lunches at the same time, much to his annoyance at following that command.

Jen was different. She wanted it early in the morning, late at night, at any point of the day, it didn't matter as long as she got fucked thoroughly. She tended to prefer it in the pussy, but she was willing to take it in the ass to get fucked a second or third time. When she was horny, one round, one load, just wouldn't do. She wanted a sexual marathon, and so at times, in order to be fair to her and the other girls (if they were around), I would command my buddies to fuck Jen as well, or I would have one or more of the ladies wear the new strap-on I bought them and use it on Jen. Since I wasn't the jealous type, and I wanted a decent harem for the quantity and variety like any red-blooded male, it was a small price to pay for Jen's satisfaction.

In spite of the extra effort, I found myself increasingly rising to the occasion, so to speak, improving my stamina, and feeling more confident in my ability to satisfy a bevy of concubines, which was frankly what these women were. I kept them around regularly, fucked them consistently, spent time with each of them, and so I thought of them as a lot more than just flings, casual partners, or friends with benefits. I basically had four girlfriends, and I faced up to that fact a little more every day.

At the moment, the girl in front of me most occupied my thoughts, as I caressed her silky skin and gave her repeated French kisses with the ardor that replaced the previous feelings of mutual dislike that we once had for each other. It was hard to remember at times that this all started when I became so aggravated at Jen that I told her to kiss my ass. Her reaction to that shocked the hell out of me and led to my discovery that she was now my plaything. Since then, she had become my most enthusiastic lover.

Our first encounter had some elements of a grudge-fuck from my end, but not from hers, as it turned out, and by the second or third, Jen showed not even a trace of her old hostility. Instead, she was much more about love and lust, and she wasn't embarrassed to let me know it. I had become "Master" to her, which suggested to me that she had deep, hidden needs and desires to submit to a man that I had somehow awakened and brought to the surface.

"Master, can we fuck again now?" Jen interrupted my inner thoughts, not that I minded, of course.

"Absolutely," I smiled as I dried her off and led the very naked, very sensual woman back to bed.

"Doggie-style, this time. I want to see your fine ass and that tramp stamp of yours," I told Jen, playfully spanking her tush as she got into position for me.

"Yeah, fuck me like the bitch I am!" Jen surprised me by saying.

"You're a bitch now?" I asked her in astonishment as I fingered her pussy first to prep the way for my dick.

"Damn straight, honey. I'm your bitch and I'm in serious heat!" she stunned me by admitting so frankly.

"A pity that your tattoos don't include my name. Guess we'll have to fix that, won't we?" I said as I noted her ex's initials on the back of her neck, covered only when her hair came down.

"Honey, put your name on my body, wherever you wish! I want you to claim me, openly, make it clear that I'm your slut! You should mark us all, Jamie, Jess, Cheryl, and me! Tattoo your sluts, all four of us!" Jen then trailed off as her breathing became heavier from my vigorous thrusts into her cunt.

"Well, you're a goddess, so if you're my slut, does that make me a god?" I teased her a little, but she took it well, pushing back at me with the energy that belied her pregnant state.

"I'm a goddess? You think that I'm that sexy, that pretty?" she finally managed to say, as I pushed back into her juicy twat.

"A Goth goddess, sure, but very much a nymph among mortals," I waxed eloquent in spite of my growing excitement and the urge to cum, but then I had to stop speaking, because that was a mouthful in my present condition.

Jen's response was to practically turn into a beet with her redness. Her whole body tensed up, changed color, released extra juices, and she accidentally wet herself, much to her later embarrassment. I decided to simply wash off later and not worry about it. She was pregnant, her whole body was treating her like a punching bag, so I could cut her a little slack. At any rate, she came hard and squeezed my cock until she forced out every last dollop of my cum from my balls. I almost wondered for a second if she was going to cut off the blood flow to my dick and make it fall off, she tightened up so much.

When Jen came back to Earth, she realized that she had pissed on the sheets and even got a little on me. She looked at me rather nervously, fearing my possible wrath. I pulled her up, kissed her mouth with plenty of tongue, and then took the sheets off the bed. I soaked a washcloth and used it on both of us, very gently, as her cunt was rather sensitive right then from at least two fucks (though I wouldn't have put it past Jen to have ridden me in my sleep three or four times if she had the chance).

"Sorry, Master. It just happened. I didn't mean to do it ... it just happened," Jen mumbled, a bit unlike her usual confident self.

"Hey, now, don't let it get you down. It was easily fixed and that sheet was a little ripe, anyway. I just needed a swift kick in the ass to motivate me to wash it. You gave me that. It's cool, we're cool, okay?" I kissed Jen on the lips very gently this time.

"Thank you, Master. Garth used to get so angry whenever I would do that, but my bladder gets full at times and harder to control with this baby, you know. I tried to explain it to him, but it was another reason we broke up. He was disgusted with me, with that, with the baby bump, the late night cravings, the incredible horniness, and the morning sickness, which tends to actually hit me in the afternoon instead of mornings," Jen explained.

"Yeah, I've noticed," I winked at her, "hey now, this is normal. You're a pregnant woman, getting farther along then you were when we first met. You have different needs from other women. My sister was like this with her babies. It's okay. Not that I fucked her, though once when she was really desperate, she tried to fuck me. I didn't do it, because she was married and just out of her mind with desire. She would have regretted it, or so I told myself."

"So, her being your sister wasn't the issue, just her being married, huh?" Jen teased me, recovering quickly.

"Yes, and by the way, you don't have to call me 'Master' all the time. You really don't, though I admit that it turns me on. You can use my name, you know. Anyway, yes, that was the issue. Incest doesn't really bother me. Sorry to shock you, but it doesn't. I think that it's hot, actually. I don't believe in monogamy, either. However, once a person has agreed to practice it, they should keep their word or have the honesty to admit to their partner that it isn't going to work anymore, so that their partner can decide whether to stay with them on the basis of a new understanding. I didn't feel right, since her husband was faithful to her, helping her step out on him. I wonder if other guys got the same offer, though, and took it eagerly," I explained.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.