Mind Over Managers - Cover

Mind Over Managers

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An everyman in a retail job discovers by accident that he has strange, supernatural powers that give him control over the actions of others. Well, power corrupts, doesn't it?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction mind control story

When I told my supervisor to "kiss my ass", I didn't mean her to take it so literally, but I wasn't about to complain, as her soft, cool lips were planted on my buttocks. I couldn't believe it and thought that this was payback through some kind of tease. I decided to prove it and catch her in the act.

"Oh, playing it that way, are we? Well, since you're doing as I say, suck my cock... ," I started to taunt Jen, calling her bluff.

I didn't make it past the words "suck my cock" before my boss was on her knees in front of everyone, putting her mouth around my dick and giving me no mean blow-job. I damn near came right then, and certainly my skin felt an incredible shiver as she serviced me orally in public. I naturally wondered if we would get fired, but right then, it was hard to think that much about it. I did my best not to cum down her throat, but it wasn't easy.

It was now apparent what had transpired. For some bizarre, mysterious reason, my every word was Jen's command and she had no choice but to do as I said. If I told her to jump off a cliff, she would do so, without stopping to think about anything at all. As it dawned on me the power that I now held over Jen, I decided rather easily that this was too much of a gift to question. I wasn't going to pass up complete domination over my boss, especially given how hot she was.

I led Jen to the break room, where I told her, "Remove your shoes and slacks."

She obeyed me so unflinchingly it made me think that she didn't resent this at all. On some level, she seemed to view this as natural, for her to simply do what she was told by her subordinate, me in this case. I now craved a good fuck, and I wasn't about to leave without getting it. If this was my last day here, I would make it worth my while. It didn't occur to me to worry about being kicked out of the building for some reason, so I carried out my fantasies about Jen at last.

"Slide down your panties and bend over that counter," I commanded her, and she exposed her sweet booty to me as if this was an everyday occurrence.

"Spread your cheeks and play with your pussy."

Jen started frantically stroking herself, evidently feeling some heat as she rubbed her clit and pussy lips. She didn't bother to resist as I added my own fingers to the equation, toying with her cunt and doing my best to make her purr like a satiated cat. In minutes, my right hand was buried in Jen's pussy and my left hand assisted hers in pleasing her clit.

When Jen was good and soaked for me, I then freed my dick again and slipped it easily into her cunt. It was a splendid, silky, slippery hole and more than excited me, forcing me to take extra care not to cum just yet. I went through her pussy like my cock was a knife and her slit was butter. She started cussing and squealing as she became suddenly stiff and taut, her skin changing to a shade of hot pink as she tightened up on my dick.

After that, my cock spurted a rather substantial load into Jen's cunt and I withdrew from her deep gash as my dick shrunk rather abruptly. I pulled my pants up and looked at the babe in front of me, swatting her on the tush, and starting to walk away.

That was when I saw security. They were obviously there to escort me from the building, as I was apparently fired. Then again, so was Jen, most likely. The store manager was there, too, so I walked up to him and acted rather like an unjustly punished worker, which I was.

"Look, Mac. I didn't ask for this to happen, any more than Jen did. For some reason, she can't say no to me. I have a hard time turning down free tail, for my part. I doubt that you would act any differently. Besides, what if this is her problem, not mine? I don't want to risk having some jackass use it against her. Do you?" I protested our impending termination.

"You shouldn't fire me. You should promote me. Hell, she has to take maternity leave soon, anyway. Someone will need to be promoted soon for that," I noted Jen's condition (yes, I fucked a pregnant babe).

"Alright, Jack. You win. You're a supervisor now. Just keep it in your pants at work from now on," Mac

flinched suddenly, yielding when he didn't expect to give up.

That was when I realized that my power wasn't limited to Jen. I could tell more than one person what to do. I could get used to this, very much so. I would get the unfettered access to her cunt and ass, plus others, whenever I wished. I could accept being an instant dad if I could fuck the mom regularly. Yeah, I would get a lot of pleasure out of this.

"Actually, I'm pretty sure that I won't keep it in my pants, boss man. Since this power affects more than just her, I have to test its limits and see what I can do with it, in the interests of science, of course. However, so as not to leave you out of the loop, go ahead and fuck her, too. I can tell that you're jealous. No need to be. I will fuck around as I please and there is no reason to cock block you, either," I told Mac, even as I saw him slide his hard cock inside Jen while I spoke.

He didn't take long to cum at all, given the excitement of fucking Jen, and that was when I turned to the security guys, seeing my opportunity.

"Guys, if you want turns with Jen, just say so. Jen, you're willing to pleasure them, aren't you?" I demanded.

"Of course, I am, sir. I do as you say. I am yours now," she smiled, not at all upset about being asked to let a few more guys screw her in front of everyone.

I had to admit, while I am not typically turned on by watching a girl take on other men, it was sexy to see how lustful and enthusiastic Jen turned out to be. For some reason, when I gave her an order, she didn't just obey me, but also enjoyed doing so. The very fact of submission to my will was a turn-on for her, or so it seemed to me. Getting reamed like that didn't hurt, either. I was just glad that she wasn't so far along in her pregnancy that it would endanger her baby.

By the time that the guys finished fucking Jen, she had quite a messy cunt leaking cum down her thighs and calves to her feet. Her pussy was sore as well, that much was clear. Still, she seemed thrilled to have pleased me and serviced those men. She even gave me a steamy French kiss.

"Don't bother to put your pants or panties back on. I don't expect any trouble for your naked ass just now, do you? I think that we can more than get away with it. I want you to finish working today just like you are, with a bare, hairless pussy filled with and spilling lots of hot cum. I also want it clear that I meant what I said. I will be fucking around, too, especially now that I know that my powers work on more than just one person. You're not a fluke, it seems. You're not to object to or complaint about the other girls. I have every right to screw around.

"Anyway, if a guy is turned on by your messy hole and wants to stick his dick in there, let him. Don't argue, complain, resist, or object to it. Just let him fuck you, whomever he is. Fuck anyone who even hints that he wants to get laid. I want to see you come home with me tonight, your cunt soaked in men's cum ... lots of it. You're gonna be a slut for all of your customers today," I instructed Jen, getting a kick out of controlling her sex life and making her put out for those men she normally teased.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.