Love One Another
Chapter 8

 

I began by taking her legs and spreading them apart. I took a quick inhalation of her essence and began a very complete inspection of her pussy area. I licked and probed all over stopping to kiss her lips. I went to the top and put her clit between my lips and using my tongue, I licked it really fast. She was near an orgasm. There might have been two.

I started probing her vaginal opening with my tongue pretending to be a dick just plunging inside over and over. She let loose a loud groan and a bit of juice. I lapped it up as it came out. I savored her flavors so much.

"Ooh. Oh. Oh. Sean. You are so good at that. You like that don't you. I like that you like that. It's time baby ... FUCK ME!"

I raised myself up and scooted close enough. "So, you are ready for another load from your big brother Stefani?"

"I love how you say my name Sean. It makes me feel wet inside. That's what happened to me today. I was thinking of you, and my panties got wet. I had to take them off and was 'commando' from second period on."

"That's so hot to hear baby," I said as I pushed my way inside my little sister. She was much more relaxed than the previous night.

"I love how you feel inside me. I think it hits up against the back of my vagina," she said.

"That's called the cervix, Stef. I could hurt you if I'm hitting your cervix. That's where my sperm goes to find an egg. It is also where your period blood comes from."

"I sure am glad you know all of this Sean. I feel safer already."

"Despite the fact that you have your own brother's dick inside your pussy?"

"Don't care one bit. Start fucking me. Make me feel like I did last night. Mom isn't here to watch or do anything. All I want is you."

While she was saying all of that, I began to fuck my sister. I didn't feel like I was hitting anything except maybe her G-spot. That's at the top of her vaginal wall about three inches in. I began to move with more pace which caused her to breathe faster. I moved myself from on top of her to her being on top of me. She liked that.

She's small enough for me to take her by her waist and jam her down on my dick, over and over and over until that wonderful feeling begins inside me.

"Stef, I'm about to cum, Ooooohhooooohhh, here it is baby." I pulled her down on me as I felt a number of remarkable spurts up inside her.

"Oh my god Sean. You fuck so nice. I feel myself full of your sperm. I hope that you are giving me enough to make a baby. Then I wouldn't have to go to school?"

"Is that the only reason you want my baby? To get out of school? Stefani, I love you; you might have a boy or a girl already starting to grow inside you. That is a very responsible act for a woman of any age. If it times right, you could have your baby, and mom would have hers, and we would need a nanny to help mom, especially."

"I'm sorry I said that Sean. It is important that I love and take care of our baby."

"I'm going to have to find a job, to help support the baby. Dad will freak and maybe leave us all alone. That would make it really hard to raise a baby."

She started to cry as I mentioned Dad freaking out. I really need to find enough dirt on him to keep him from skipping on us and telling the world.

I felt myself enlarging again, inside my redhead.

"I don't think I can do any more Sean. Stay with me tonight?"

"Sure will sweetheart, you can't get rid of me that easily. I need to go to the bathroom, be right back!"

I slipped out of her and took care of my personal business and washed my face. I grabbed my iPad and looked up some stuff about dad.

After about ten minutes, I began to yawn, put down the computer and snuggled really close with my sister Stef.

I'm glad that it was Saturday morning. No rush! I felt her wake up, and I said, "Don't get up, we can stay here all day if you'd like."

"I love you Sean. I really do. What will daddy do when he finds out? I'm getting a little freaked out over that."

"Don't worry. I have a plan; a plan that will make him leave us all alone."

"Really Sean. You can do that?"

"A little later, I have to get up and make some phone calls, but right now, let's cuddle and love one another."

"Sing that song to me please?"

"As I have loved you, love one another, this new commandment, love one another. By this shall men now, ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."

"You have a nice voice, big brother," she told me.

"Thank you pretty lady. I never thought we would end up in bed together, much less after making love all night," I said.

"Speaking of that ... are you up to it?"

"Right now?"

The corners of her mouth crinkled as she said, "U-huh."

"OK, you get on top, all right?"

"Sure thing. Need any help getting hard?"

"Besides being naked in bed with you?"

"You are such a smooth talker," she said crawling up on top of me and sliding me inside her.

"Ooooh, that feels so slick and so nice," she said.

"Kids," mom said walking in, "Oh, sorry going at it again, I see!"

"He is the only boy I ever want to do this with!" Stefani said to mom.

"We thought we might just stay in bed and fuck all day," I said to her.

"That's cute. Have fun you two," she said and left.

"Don't you just love her Sean?" Stef said.

"I sure do, but not as much as I love you,"

"What about Tracy, Do you love her?" my green-eyed sister said.

"She's OK, but she's not my sister ... or my mother," I explained.

"Oh, you still feel so good inside me," she said.

I pulled her down and we started kissing one another, all the while I was stroking inside her. Damn, that old expression 'kissing your sister' will never be the same to me again.

Ring

That was my phone, "Hello"

"Hi Sean. This is Tracy. I wanted to call you and tell you how good you were yesterday. From not kissing to what happened, you were incredible."

"Thank you," I said not stopping my rhythm deep inside my sister.

"Are you doing anything right now?" she asked.

"I don't feel really good, so I'm staying at home and inside for the day," I said. I heard Stef giggling.

"Who is that I hear," Tracy asked.

"My sister Stefani, she's giving me ... a menthol rub. 'That feels so good, sis — Put some more on please'. Well, Tracy, thanks for calling. I'll see you on Monday!"

I rolled my sister over and finished by going deep and fast. I stopped so she could feel my cumming inside her.

"Aaah, Sean. You always have so much cum for me. Thank you lover!"

"The pleasure will always be mine, Stef."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.