Love One Another - Cover

Love One Another

 

Chapter 5

Mom was breathing hard and was trying to say something. She finally spoke, "That was the single best orgasm I've had my entire adult life. I don't know how we are going to tell your father, but I don't particularly care about that at the moment. Bring your dick to my mouth. I want to suck off whatever didn't go inside me.

I pulled out seeing my sperm dripping from her for a moment, before I took my mostly soft dick to her mouth. She reached for my dick and got me in the right position, and she started licking me off very slowly and carefully. She jerked for a quick second.

I saw Stef between her legs getting whatever wasn't staying inside.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist," she said before heading back down to get some more.

Several minutes later mom was through getting me ready for Stefani. She looked up from between mom's legs and her face was covered with my semen and sperm. Visualize a little girl who had ice-cream all over her face ... that was the image of my 15-year-old sister.

"Go in and look at your face, Stef?" I suggested.

She hopped off the bed and walked into the bathroom.

"Oh my God!" she said making mom and me laugh out loud. She came out all cleaned up. She looked embarrassed.

"Don't worry little sister," I said. "It's not a big deal. Are you ready for your turn?"

"Don't you need some time to ... reload?" Stefani said with a straight face.

"My nuts are always making more," I said.

"Really, I never paid very much attention to all of that in school," she said.

"Both semen and the sperm that comes with it is always like a factory that never shuts down," I explained.

"Are you going to be OK, Mom?" I asked noticing her eyes.

"I'm just tired and very happy. Thank you, I may fall asleep before you and Stef are finished. You can both stay here if you would like," she said.

"Lie back Stefani. You saw what I did with mom. Do you still want to do it? I presume you're a virgin. Don't feel any pressure. We don't have to do anything at all!"

"I want to, but go slowly with me please. Let me know before you cum inside me in case I choose not to have your baby. That sounds so weird to say. I think I do, but give me the choice please?" she said.

"No problem baby, please lie on your back and I'll be there after I go to the bathroom."


I came back out relieved and refreshed. I washed my face and my dick really well, and I climbed up on the bed between her legs.

"Do you want me to lick your pussy first, like I did with Mom?" I asked.

"That always helps," mom said through closed eyes. "It makes everything inside moist and slippery. It would really help a virgin like yourself."

With mom slowly moving up on her right shoulder to watch, Stefani said, "Go ahead Sean. I trust you!"

"One other thing," mom said. "You may see his dick get bloody that happens most of the time a virgin makes love for the first time."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.