Love One Another - Cover

Love One Another

 

Chapter 3

I went to Stefani's room to see if she needed any help with her homework. She dropped her pencil and got up. She advanced to me, and we started a kiss. No scene practice, just the kiss. She stopped and licked her lips.

"You taste funny," she said.

"I don't know why?" I lied realizing that what she tasted was mom's fragrance.

"If you're done with homework let's go downstairs and cuddle in front of a movie," I asked. She put on some slippers and offered her arm to me.

"You might have made a pretty nice boyfriend. Too bad that you're mine now!" she said with a grin.

"Oh I am? Mom might have a say in that ... she doesn't approve in us even kissing much less anything else."

"Well," my darling sister said, "We will see about that won't we?"

We headed downstairs together. Mom was in the kitchen and noticed how Stef had a hold of my hand. All she said was, "We have a lot of your father's birthday cake left. We need to eat it or I'll have to throw it out."

I went to the cupboard and got three plates. I took out the cake cut a small piece for mom a bigger piece for my sister and a large piece for myself. I put the cake back and got some forks for everyone.

I noticed the ladies looking at me funny.

"What? Can't I do something nice for you two without you worried that something is afoot?"

Mom took the medium piece while Stef took the large one. I just stood there and chuckled a little then took the little piece over to the sofa and sat down.

"Come on ladies, join me for a movie?"

They got some bottled water, including one for me and came over. Mom handed me my water and asked, "What's on PayPerView tonight honey?"

I brought up the PPV screen, seeing 'Terms of Endearment' 'Steel Magnolias' 'Beaches' 'Stepmom' and the Lindsey Lohan version of 'Freaky Friday.'

"Ladies choice," I said.

"Hmmm," Lois said. "I haven't had a good cry in a long time, so I pick 'Beaches.' What do you think Stefani?"

"Doesn't it have that pretty song in it?" she asked.

Mom sang, "Did you ever know you were my hero..."

"Yeah, is that in Beaches?" Stefani asked.

"Yup," mom said cuddling against me, "Sean, you will be crying before this is over!"

"That's OK, I've got my heroes on either side of me."


With the titles running, two hours later we were all crying. The story and the music got to us. It was bedtime ... mom got up first then helped me up. I grabbed Stefani.

There was a slight bit of tension right then.

Mom gave me a kiss goodnight. She went upstairs first. I took Stefani in my arms and gave her another wild kiss. She stepped away reaching for my hand.

I spoke, "Mom needs me tonight, do you understand?"

"Yes," she said slightly shaking her head, "Tomorrow, can we..."

"Yes, I promise you with all of my heart!"

She headed up the stairs and stopped, but didn't turn around. I heard her crying, but she walked the rest of the way herself.

I drew myself to a full upright position and took the steps to make my mother happy again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.