Throwing a Halloween Party! - Cover

Throwing a Halloween Party!

 

Chapter 6: What's Next?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: What's Next? - Our family hosted a Halloween Party every five years. My sister and I enjoyed being part of it. Some Very Important People usually showed up in extravagant outfits. There was drinking. there was flirting. there was a lot more! (Some codes are for later chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Superhero   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Halloween  

Katy and I got up first, so we showered together and came out to take care of starting the cleanup. Katy had a great idea ... she tied a trash bag to her hips, putting dry trash in one and wet trash in the other. I did the same, with recyclables in one and glass bottles in the other. If we picked up something for the other person, we just handed it off. In 20 minutes all it needed was a good vacuuming. That is Dad's job. Dishes were Moms.

Accordingly, they came out just as we finished. Dad said, "Nice job kids. I am so glad there isn't work the day after those parties. Nobody would get anything done otherwise."

"Dad," I said, "you know Stella Bourget?"

"Yeah, I think she was at the party last night. She is a little timid. Did you strike up a conversation with her?"

"Yeah ... I did!" I said with a little attitude.

"What is it?" he said almost too loud for his own ears.

"She thinks that she's overlooked for assignments. I haven't been there very long, but I think her timidness keeps her from fighting harder to be noticed."

"What do you know, you're younger than her!" he said.

"Yes, but I've been given opportunities because of my last name. She hasn't ... not even a little. When I found out that she's Miles Gordon's niece I wondered if she had a future with the company. I learned last night more than my whole time working with you. I learned nobody likes Miles Gordon, and by lineage apparently not his niece!"

"Now that's not true, Caleb. I do see your point. I should lighten up on her. Thanks son, you've got a good logical head on your shoulders. So, did you hook up last night with anyone?"

I answered, "Can I answer that without any repercussions to me or to whomever?"

"Certainly," he said.

"How about you dad, did you hook up ... I've heard stories."

"What? Why does it matter if I did? This sounds like stall tactics to me Caleb, who did you get in the sack?"

"How does this sound, for every woman I name, you do as well. Ladies, does that sound fair to you?" I asked directly to them.

They both answered in the affirmative.

"In no special order I made love with Stella Bourget!"

Katy said, "Daddy, it's your turn. Out with it?"

Keeping a square jaw, he said, "Leslie Neumann!"

Mom took a large breath. She glared at him, but said nothing.

"Caleb, you're next," Katy said.

"Beverly Smythe!" I said quickly.

"No shit?" dad questioned.

"No sir, none at all," I said.

"I guess it's my turn again, Sarah Bigelow!" dad announced.

"So far, both of the women on your side are at least 10 years younger than you Jerry. Any reason for that?" mom asked.

"They made my dick hard ... that was the only reason I needed," he said. "Sorry honey. It's not like I'm doing it every day at work with a different partner's secretary. That's it by the way ... only those two. Did you 'make love' more with any more than two, son?"

"I had five altogether Pop!" I answered.

"Five! That might be a record," dad said putting up a hand for me to high five.

"Go ahead Caleb, its all right," Katy said, to which I completed my half of.

"In case anyone at the office wants to try to make hay about this, would you mind telling me the other three?" he asked.

"There was Wonder Woman, maybe the most satisfying of the evening," I said with dad smiling and looking over at mom. She mouthed 'I love you honey' to me.

"Then there was Beverly, my god ... I've never seen such massive breasts up close in my life. She let me spend as much time as I wanted sucking on them."

Dad was aghast, Katy was keeping track for me ... mom had an intimate grin on her face.

"My last conquest of the night was Elvira, Mistress of the Night," I said putting up five fingers for dad to see.

"Was that during the party?" he asked.

"Just before it started. I needed some warm-up sex, and she provided it!"

We all laughed as Dad put his arm around me. "You made a valid point about Stella. I hadn't realized how much she was doing and for so little recognition. I'll take care of that first thing when I get back to work on Monday. I would need Viagra to do what you did..."


At work the next week, Dad called me into a meeting of the named partners.

"Caleb, we have decided to keep the Annual Halloween Party at our house every year from this point on. Mr. Gordon has something to say to you."

The man who dressed up as an old panhandler just the week before, got up and said, "Mr. Caleb Nelson. You have been made assistant to Gerald Nelson. There will be a significant bump in salary, and your primary function is to be in charge of Entertainment for this organization from this day forward. Will all of those in favor, raise your hand?"

Everyone did, "Congratulations, you may use assistants, but your budget is not large enough for anyone to be paid, besides you."

"Mr. Gordon, may I ask you a question?"

"Yes, go ahead son."

"Can I take only 75% of my new salary and request that Stella Bourget become my primary assistant and be paid the remaining 25%?"

"Certainly, but she has some other duties, so schedule your use of her time around those functions."

"Yes Sir, Mr. Gordon ... thank you very much," I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.