Throwing a Halloween Party! - Cover

Throwing a Halloween Party!

 

Chapter 5: Wrapping Things Up

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Wrapping Things Up - Our family hosted a Halloween Party every five years. My sister and I enjoyed being part of it. Some Very Important People usually showed up in extravagant outfits. There was drinking. there was flirting. there was a lot more! (Some codes are for later chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Superhero   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Halloween  

I went back into the room, stripping down and waiting for Andromeda. Sis was at the door, and flashed two fingers meaning I should get ready. I was getting myself hard when the door opened. Mrs. Smythe grinned broadly, saying, "That looks tasty," as she carefully removed her outfit. I was going to see the monsters unleashed. She saw how I looked at them. "My husband insisted I get these. He doesn't seem to like them as much as you appear to, here."

She lowered one into my mouth and it tasted like any other breast as far as I was concerned, but it was twice the size I had ever seen. "I'm a J Cup," she said. She moved so I could suck on the other one for a while. I had taken my right hand and found her clitoris and rubbed it, causing her to moan.

She sat up, and put my dick at her back opening. I tensed up and she asked, "Will I be your first butt fuck?"

I nodded in agreement and she had me ready, and veerryyy sloowwwly dropped so I impaled her ass. It was as tight as the first time I fucked Katy in her pussy. Katy hasn't wanted to do that yet; so this 46-year-old is my first. I'm certain I wasn't hers.

After she got to where I was completely inside her, she put her hands on the bed and started to fuck herself with my dick. I wanted control, so I took her hands and rolled her onto her back and I fucked her ass hard, which she seemed to really enjoy, "Ugh, uh, oh ahhh ... yes, yes all the way, give it all to me—I want all of you inside my ass. Let me cum first."

I slowed down just a bit, and we locked eyes, "Whenever you want this again, just tell my dad, Jerry!"

With the realization of who I was, things got even faster. "Caleb? Fill my ass with your spunk. I want your spunk in my ass!"

I sped up again, as I got near to the point of ejaculation. This felt like it would the last of the night, so I worked really hard to give her all I had... "Oh, I'm cumming in your ass!" Tiredness overwhelmed me quickly, as I pulled out.

She went to the bathroom, bringing me a moist towel. She cleaned me off, then licked me off and asked, "How many women have you fucked tonight?"

I raised my hand dropping my thumb, indicating four.

She put back on her Andromeda outfit, gave my dick a kiss and left.

I got up and took a shower, which woke me up a good deal. I put back on the outfit and went out to the party. Elvira took my hand.

"How are you?" she asked.

"Empty," I answered.

"Don't have time for one more, do you?"

"Elvira, can it wait until tomorrow?" I asked.

"It's not me, it's Little Red Riding Hood. She thought you left. I told her you hadn't. She's so little, it would be like fucking a 12-year-old!" Elvira said.

"OK, but wait ten minutes. I may be all out of cum for her," I admitted.

"She sounds like she has fallen in love with you, be careful. I'm jealous already."

"Don't be, I need some food. Dracula needs sustenance," I think I said too loud again, but this time there was context. People chuckled and a few of the women openly bared their necks for me. Who would think that Dracula could get more pussy than the Man of Steel? Ugh, my steel feels like cork-board at the moment.

I had a couple three sandwiches, along with some great chips and dip. I washed it down with bottled water. The punch looked inviting, but I was quite sure it was near 200 proof.

Feeling a lot better, I found Red and we went to the room together. Sis saw me and got in front of the door after I closed it.

She wasn't much older than me, maybe 28 or so. She was so lovely and demur, I asked if I could her remove her clothing.

"Thank you," she said softly. I took off her hood first, showing her deep auburn hair. She had on a man's vest on which I removed next, leaving her in a shirt and skirt. She was getting aroused by this ... it was obvious to me. In a few more moments she was completely naked. I quickly undressed myself, then we both got up on the bed together.

"Stella," I asked, "What do you want to do?"

"I d-don't know, I've never made love before. You seem so gentle, I want you to be my first," she said surprising me, but I understood what she was saying.

"Stella, there is something important I need to tell you ... I have a girlfriend. If that means you don't want to..."

"I do, I really do. It doesn't matter to me. I've been so busy working to get a job, now I work 60 hours a week, I just feel that its time for me to..."

"Fuck is the word you are searching for ... do you want to fuck, or do you want to be made love to," I asked wrapping my arms around her. I felt her shivering beneath me, enjoying our embrace. We separated and I got her on her back. I went down between her legs and took her ankles and spread them apart.

"Male love to me, Dracula ... please?"

I kissed and licked the bottom of her feet, tickling her a little trying to reduce her nervousness. I moved towards the hairiest pussy I had seen before. It must taste marvelous, I hoped. I dropped my face inside it, using my tongue to find her opening. It smelled like a fresh forest. She may have been hoping something to happen tonight.

She reacted as expected, practically raising her whole body off the bed. "That feels so wonderful, don't stop," she pleaded.

"I don't have enough time to do as much as you deserve. Are you sure you want me to take your virginity?"

She looked at me and said, "Yes ... please!"

I moved to position. Katy was a virgin when we started, I think. Looking down, it was hard to believe that I could get my big dick inside her. I needed to go really slowly.

"Here we go Stella ... are you French?"

"No, I am American, but my parents were born in Paris, where they met. Why do you ask?"

"I heard a bit of an accent, and your last name sounds French," I said as I pushed inside with a punch to get through her virginity.

"That hurt a little, but ... wow does it feel good now. How do you know my name anyway?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.