Fiona
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by John D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the erotic tale of a fun-loving eighteen year old, who has to rely on the support of her boyfriend when she is attacked, and how she blossoms with her new friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   School  

"Holidays," Fiona replied gleefully as she finished her glass of wine. "We can stay at the school for the half-term but I'm going up on the train late tomorrow afternoon." Her eyes sparkled mischievously. "But I checked out today so they think I've gone 'ome." Her eyes lingered on her boyfriend in the centre of the group of his friends and she passed him the empty glass with a pleading look. "And I'll have another please!" Greg groaned, but picked up the tray on the coffee table and left the assembly of eighteen-year olds to get his friends, and his girlfriend, another drink.

Ewan, one of Greg's closest friends, had an empty house and had invited three of his mates for an evening of a few drinks, and console gaming. Before that night, Fiona had never met Ewan, a tall and skinny young man with brown hair that covered his ears and a loud, deep voice, but had enjoyed his company all evening as they had consumed six bottles of wine, and dozens of pints of beer, between seven of them.

Fiona, as she was staying with Greg for the night (unbeknownst to his family) had invited herself on the condition that there was additional female company, which consisted of Ewan's long-term girlfriend Chloë, and her best friend, Laura. Ewan had also invited the sporty Hayden and a shy, slightly podgy guy by the name of Sam who had hardly said a word all evening.

Even the overweight, but bubbly ginger-haired Laura had failed to find much conversation with him, and his withdrawn nature had descended into mutterings, especially when they played "I have never," which resulted in Fiona consuming a considerable amount of alcohol.

Fiona had got on well with Chloë, and the long-haired girl had been warm and welcoming all night. They both thanked Greg when he returned with seven drinks and he passed his girlfriend a large glass of wine. "We could load up FIFA," Ewan suggested as Greg sat down and the girls scowled at him. "Or we could..."

"You turn that console on and we'll go home," Fiona spat and looked at her female allies for agreement. "And it will end all chance you had of getting a blowjob this evening," she said staring angrily at her partner.

"Well what do you want to do?" Ewan demanded. "We could watch a film but we've seen most of what we have. I got some good horror films."

"No," Fiona replied instantly. "I'm not having Greg needing to cuddle up to me 'cause he's scared," she said grinning. "Did you say you had a pool table, 'cause I got unfinished business with Hayden."

Hayden laughed. "Yeah OK. Same rules as before? I'll have you naked again. If Greg doesn't mind."

"Of course he won't mind," Fiona snapped. "And I don't need to ask his permission anyway to beat you at pool."

"The pool table is in my Dad's game room. In the basement," Ewan explained. "It's locked. He always does when he goes away." The tall teenager looked sheepish for a moment and shrugged. "I was fifteen and we drank all his booze so he keeps it locked now."

"And I was going to beat you as well," Hayden muttered. "I'll see you naked another time."

"Been a long time has it? Seeing a naked girl and all that. What you need is a girlfriend as it's making you desperate," Fiona teased and took a sip of the pink wine in the glass. "You'll be begging to see some thigh next!"

"I've got some cards," Ewan promised. "If you two want to play strip something then I'm happy to watch." He shot a sly glance at Chloë and Greg but Hayden nodded.

"Sure. You up for that Fi? Or are you too chicken?"

"Don't call me Fi," Fiona thundered. "Five card draw?" Hayden mumbled and she looked at Ewan, holding out her hand. "Cards please." Ewan hesitated and Fiona looked at the apprehensive faces of the guests. "Is it just me and Hayden or what?"

"I'll play," Greg said with slightly raised eyebrows and he looked at Chloë and Ewan cuddling. "You gonna join in?"

Chloë laughed. "Sure," she said instantly and shrugged.

"Your family are naturists!" Ewan cried as he passed a set of playing cards to Fiona. "Of course you don't care." Fiona blinked as Greg stared into his drink and thought for a moment, but any comment he was about to pass went unspoken as Ewan told Fiona to "deal the cards!"

"I don't wanna be naked," the busty Laura said and Sam nodded.

"Just watch then," Fiona replied as she performed a ripple shuffle on the deck. "But I will beat Hayden. I will have him naked."

"Yeah, right!" Hayden snorted and Fiona pushed the deck of cards to Hayden and invited him to "cut the deck." After Hayden objected, the group agreed on a three-clothing rule: each participant had a top, a bottom, and some underwear, and socks, bras and knickers did not count as multiple items.

It was clear that the alcoholic intake had seriously damaged inhibitions as the game started; Greg laughed as he removed his shirt and Chloë's trousers joined the pile with a drunken giggle. More alcohol was retrieved from the stash in the fridge as Hayden lost his trousers, and then his shirt with feeble sets of cards.

"I said I'd beat you," Fiona taunted as she dealt the cards again.

"You ain't won nothing yet." The confident player shrugged and hummed as the three aces in her hand almost guaranteed success. "You're right. Maybe I'd lose this round."

She didn't, and Ewan swore as he removed his trousers to reveal skinny legs and then Greg lost his trousers. Fiona spied the bulges in the underpants of the three men playing cards with her and teased Hayden who gleefully recounted the game of "Strip Pool" with Fiona's "shaven haven" in an attempt to distract the driven girl.

There was little Fiona could do with her next hand and was unlucky not to beat Chloë, who managed a pair of threes with a King High instead of a Queen High, but Fiona smiled at Hayden as she removed her top and unclipped her bra.

"Err ... bra is underwear," the nearly naked Greg slurred and watched as his girlfriend's clothing was flung across the room.

"Yeah but Hayden is single and he is a tit man," she replied with a smirk. "And he is opposite me. When was the last time you got your rock-hard cock and slid it between a pair of wet tits?" She pushed her bosom together and looked at him in the eye as his gaze wandered to the blonde girl's breasts.

"Cheating!" Greg objected.

"OK. I shall poll the umpires!" Fiona scrambled to the two friends sat on the sofa behind them and the drunk girl put her hands on Sam's knee and gazed into his eyes. "May I remove my bra?" Sam whimpered and the timid teenager mumbled wide-eyed to himself. Fiona giggled and, after a few mutterings of discontent, reshackled her bosom.

Greg was the first player to lose all his clothes and his two inch flaccid cock bobbed free from the Y-Fronts that was preserving his modesty. Fiona didn't tease as she was still waiting for Hayden. Ewan and Chloë lost clothing with barely a comment, Fiona was focused on her nemesis! Ewan had a skinny body, and the excitable man was the next player to strip naked after a pair of fours was beaten by everyone. Chloë giggled as he stripped and Fiona cooed as his genitals bobbed free; Ewan's erect penis was jutting impressively into the room.

Fiona was the next player to strip to her underwear and Hayden gleefully taunted her; he had had very strong hands over the last few rounds and the blonde girl had been struggling slightly. The good-natured baiting had continued since the game started and Fiona turned to see both the shy, reserved guests eagerly watching the five exhibitionists as they battled to strip their friends.

Fiona got extremely lucky as her abysmal hand only beat Chloë, who had nothing more than a ten of clubs, and all eyes watched as the tall, slender girl, removed her bra. "Never been naked in front of so many guys?" Hayden teased.

Chloë shook her head. "I've been to nude parties and events and stuff," the elegant lady replied disdainfully. "I just don't normally need this amount of alcohol to get there." She reached for her drink and sat back, eyeing the man shuffling the cards.

There was a tense silence in the room as Fiona cut the deck and Hayden dealt five cards to the fiery woman. Fiona's eyes narrowed and she pursed her lips deliberately to avoid giving too much away; she could tell Hayden was watching her for any "tells."

A pair of Kings was welcome, but the other three cards – a six, a four and a two – were poor and she hummed. If this was a betting game then she would certainly only swap two cards to try and make her opponent think her hand was stronger, but the variant of Strip Poker the group had settled on was a straight win/lose game. It made sense to swap three cards to maximise her chances of victory.

Hayden watched her as Fiona picked the three cards and put them face down on the carpet. "Three," she called and took three cards from the top of the deck. Hayden smiled as he put two cards down.

"Just a pair," he guessed with a grin. "I'm gonna see that bare cunt again, aren't I?" Fiona sniffed and licked her lips as she adjusted the three cards in her grip – another king was excellent, but what did Hayden have?

He smiled and hummed as he put the two cards in his hand. "On three?"

"Yeah," Fiona muttered, her heart pounding; all the chatter in the room had ceased as the other five teenagers focused on the two remaining players. She stared into his slim chest and looked at his nervous eyes. She sighed and waited as Hayden counted loudly.

On the count of three, she put her cards onto the carpet in front of her, face up, and she glanced over to the five cards in front of Hayden. He had a pair of sevens and she reached across to the separate the cards. "Two pair?" Fiona asked with a smirk. "You've got two pair. I beat you. I..."

"Fucking Kings," Hayden sniped as Fiona, dressed in just her underwear, gestured wildly towards the sport-obsessed Hayden.

"Get 'em off," she cried and smiled at the bulge in Hayden's boxer shorts; he had an erection and his appendage looked impressive when framed against its cotton housing. Hayden shrugged and pushed his boxer shorts to his ankles and then threw them across the room to the pile of clothes.

"And what about you?" Hayden asked.

"You need to win them off," Fiona spat and she glanced at Greg pouring more alcohol for her. "Spin the Bottle? Truth or Dare? Fuck Poker? I've played them all and I love 'em. What's it to be. What will you play?" She directed her question at Sam who picked up his drink and coughed.

"I'm not playing them."

"Why?" Fiona asked. "Why not? People will have seen you naked before. Girlfriends, changing rooms, streaking naked through the town centre after getting pissed on cheap wine."

"No, that was just you," Greg interrupted and Fiona smiled thoughtfully at the nostalgic memory.

"OK, well what will you play?" Fiona continued, persistently. She gestured towards the two shy teenagers and Sam shook his head.

"Nothing with any nudity," Sam panickedly told the nearly-naked girl.

"Why?" Fiona persevered tactlessly. "Surely all your girlfriends have seen you naked?"

"No," Sam said, blushing and he glanced at Hayden and Greg longingly.

"Perhaps we should just watch a film or something," Hayden muttered but Fiona shook her head.

"Just when it's getting interesting you want to be dull," she teased and poked her tongue out at Sam. "Come on," she begged. "Come join us for some fun. And you too Laura."

"Errr ... I think what Sam is trying to say is that he does not feel comfortable with you seeing him naked," Greg said slowly. "I don't think he wants girls to see him without anything on."

Fiona went to speak but Sam interrupted. "'Cause I've never had a girlfriend," he snapped.

"But ... are you gay?" The blonde girl drunkenly asked.

"No," he cried, and turned redder. "No, I'm not. I just haven't..." His eyes dropped to the floor and he sighed. "I'm interested and want to but no girl's been interested in me."

Fiona gulped and Laura put her hand on his knee. "You'll meet the right girl one day." Sam sniffed and Greg passed a handful of empty bottles to Fiona.

"Help me carry this," he barked and Fiona scrambled to her feet to assist her naked boyfriend in emptying the lounge of rubbish. "Why did you have to push it?" He thundered, the moment they reached the kitchen. "Sam's not got much confidence and you have to push it!"

"I wasn't to know," Fiona snapped. "And..."

"You were told to drop it. He's going to be all awkward now. He hates talking about relationships." Fiona gulped and Greg kissed her on the lips. "You drive me crazy sometimes."

Fiona's eyes narrowed. "I said I'm sorry, although..."

Greg shook his head and walked back into the lounge, alone. "Sorry, she's a bit pissed and she gets a bit crazy when she's had a few."

"We're all a bit pissed," Sam muttered. "I'm fine. I was thinking of heading home soon anyway."

"Ohhh," Laura cried. "Don't go." She pushed her hair back and smiled sweetly at the nervous teenager but he stared at the floor resolutely.

"Erect cock measuring!" Fiona yelled as she returned from the kitchen holding a measuring tape. "I did this once before and..."

"I don't think that's a good idea," Greg said quickly and Fiona drunkenly giggled. She looked at Ewan and he shook his head. "I thought size doesn't matter."

Fiona giggled again. "It sort of does and it sort of doesn't," she replied as she sat down with a bump. "I mean, I've been with some small guys and some big guys. And the best orgasms in my life I've had with some un-massive cocks but it's always a bit of fun." Her eyes scanned the room and she crossed her arms when Greg glared at her. "Last week, or the week before, you moaned 'cause you said there were loads of things you ain't done. I did this at Tom's seventeenth party last year and it's a bit of fun, and now you are looking at me with that tone of voice."

"Looking at me with that tone of voice?" Hayden muttered and Fiona nodded.

"Woman's logic, you are out of your league on this one," she quipped and crossed her arms. "OK we won't because my boyfriend's being wet!"

"OK, what do you want from us?" Hayden said with a grin. "I want to see you naked again. That's my price!"

"Chloë can do Ewan, I'll do you and Greg, and Laura can have the pleasure of Sam."

"Pardon," Sam cried and Fiona just giggled mischievously at the meek pair.

"Oh come on, live a little." She licked her lips. "Be a man, Sam. Whip it out..."

"Fiona," Greg warned but the bouncy girl ignored him.

"Yeah come on. The rules are simple. The boys are in a circle facing outwards and the girls just have to get the cock hard and measure from the base across the top to the tip." Fiona downed her glass of wine and rubbed her hands. "Then call out the size."

"I don't think so," Laura muttered and Fiona glared at the buxom girl.

"OK, I'll do Sam as well then. Not my first foursome..." Her eyes narrowed as Sam blushed and Fiona gestured towards him. "One day you will meet a nice girl and after a first date or a hundred-and-first date, she will want sex and you will be naked in front of her. Now ask yourself do you want to be nervous in front of the girl of your dreams, shaking like a leaf, or do you want to be used to being naked in front of other girls? Like me."

Sam grunted. "That ain't gonna happen!"

"It ain't gonna happen if you're a wet bastard." She chortled and looked at Greg. "Tell him. I had you wandering around naked in your garden."

"Yeah, naturism is good," Chloë added. "Although erect cock measuring isn't really naturism."

"OK. I just want to do something that people wouldn't approve of. We are eighteen and we are acting like we are twelve. We have a free house, but there is nothing going on."

"We aren't all like you."

"Yeah, more's the pity." She shook her head and Greg crossed his arms.

"And what do the gentlemen get out of this?" His eyes followed Fiona's half-naked body and she cleared her throat.

"I did say erect cock measuring, didn't I?" She giggled and stretched the measuring tape looking longingly at Greg. "I will make it worth your while ... later."

"Like that's not gonna happen," Ewan teased and then coughed. "OK, I'm in."

"So that's Hayden, Greg, Ewan ... come on Sam." Fiona stared at him with a smile and licked her lips as he went several shades darker. "You've got a beast in there and I want to see it!" Sam spluttered as Laura tried to dissuade the driven tease.

Fiona rubbed her hand and unclipped her brassiere before sidling up to the embarrassed man and putting his hands on her waist. "Take 'em down," Hayden shouted amid a few cheers and Fiona nodded to the apprehensive and podgy guy, sniffling. She smiled and watched as his hands trembled and her knickers were lowered, uncovering her bare genitals. Sam gulped and whimpered as she took his hands and ran them over her exposed skin, before reaching down and touching his erect manhood through his trousers.

"You'll do fine," she said crudely with a giggle. "Come on big boy," she teased. "Come play with the adults." He gulped, but Fiona led him into the centre of the room and knelt down in front of Hayden and Greg.

She smiled at them, glanced at the figures of Ewan and Sam, before reaching out and stroking her boyfriend and friend with her two hands. Greg gulped and she felt his semi-erect member swell. "You like your girlfriend touching other guys?" She asked with a whisper. "Does it make you hot and horny?" He shook his head but Fiona cackled. "Liar! I'm going to fuck Hayden later; do you want to watch? Want to watch him putting his cock into me and pumping me like the slut I am!" She felt his cock twitch to its full extent and picked up the measuring tape from beside her knee, pressing it into his mound of pubic hair and looking as it reached the tip. "Just over five inches," she called out loudly into the room.

She passed the tape to Chloë to her right and turned to Hayden. "I bet you're much bigger," she said as she took his semi-erect cock in her hands – already bigger than her boyfriend's member, but not quite as thick, and began pumping it gently. She looked into his gaze and reached forward to kiss the tip of his cock.

"That's nice," he muttered and glanced at Greg watching spellbound as his unfaithful girlfriend pumped and stroked the genitals of another man. She glanced at her boyfriend, touching himself, and smiled inwardly before impaling her mouth on Hayden's penis. He panted and gulped as she withdrew and she licked her lips.

"I will fuck you later," she promised with a twinkle in her eye.

"Six inches," Chloë shouted to the room and passed the tape back to Fiona, who begrudgingly took it and pressed it against Hayden's pubic hair and traced the tape to the glistening head of his cock.

"Six and a half inches," Fiona shouted and threw the tape between her two men and onto Sam's feet. "I think Hayden here is a winner," she called. "Unless Sam and Laura can beat it."

"But Ewan's just the right size for me," Chloë added.

"Eight inches, I think," Laura cried from next to Greg and Fiona laughed.

"Have you not confused centimetres and inches?"

"No," Laura snorted in annoyance, and the busty ginger haired girl crossed her arms. "Look!" Both Chloë and Fiona stepped around their men to look at the erect member of the very embarrassed Sam, poking out from underneath his T-Shirt.

He whimpered. "Fucking 'ell," Fiona cried and snatched the tape measure from Laura and pressed it against Sam's body. He sighed as she took his cock in her hands and pressed the measuring tape to the top of his firm dick, smiling into his face as she did. "Wow! That's not eight inches, it's nine," she cried as she pushed the tape into the pubic hair of the slightly podgy man.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.