Fiona
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by John D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the erotic tale of a fun-loving eighteen year old, who has to rely on the support of her boyfriend when she is attacked, and how she blossoms with her new friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   School  

Three weeks later...

Fiona snapped. "What is wrong with you? You've barely touched me."

"I've got a gardening tool up my ... well it's not very comfortable!"

"Well you should have got your parents out for the day. Send them to the cinema or something. We could have been at your house instead!"

Greg snorted derisively. "It's so easy for you." His naked lover turned to face him, pushing the long blonde hair from her face and scowling angrily. There was little room in the gardeners' shed, situated in the grounds of her exclusive public school where she had a scholarship, but the frustration etched on her face was evident.

"What's that supposed to mean?" The slender soubrette cried.

Greg gestured with his hands towards her. "You want to be on top, but there's nowhere for me to be without having something up my arse. Why don't we just go somewhere else?"

"'Cause there is nowhere else!" Fiona shouted. "And you've been away all week. I've been celibate since last Sunday. That's six fucking days. Or six no fucking days, more to the point!"

Greg sighed. "You could have, taken matters into your own hands," he teased with a smile as he disentangled his body from the gardening tools, and Fiona shrugged. "And I had to go away. It was a field trip."

"And now you need to make amends," Fiona demanded. "I did not choose to go out with you to be celibate. Now stop fucking around, and start, well, fucking."

"Can't we sneak into your room like last weekend? Surely Jenny's gone by now." Fiona sighed, and tried to look out of the shed window, but, unable to see much, opened the flimsy wooden door and stepped out into the cold, swirling wind to focus on the building in the distance. "Shut it, it's freezing!" Greg moaned.

"You girl," the naked Fiona taunted with a giggle. "The light in our room's off."

"Can we go there, then?" Greg pleaded. "Please. We can have a bed."

"A single bed."

"Yeah, and it's better than double rake," he snapped and scratched his hair. "Please..."

"If I don't get laid today, you're in serious trouble," she shouted aggressively. "Serious trouble."

Greg reached for his clothes. "Has anyone ever told you that you are a nympho?"

"Yes," Fiona snapped as she reached for her underwear. "All my boyfriends, but who cares about them?" She cocked her head as she watched Greg get frantically reacquainted with his clothes. "Oh come on! Every guy wants to have a nympho as a girlfriend. And I was eighteen last week and I didn't even get an orgasm!" Greg grumbled in response as Fiona slid her long dress over her body. He laughed and she told him to "hurry up!"

"I'm comin'!"

"Bloody wish I was," Fiona mumbled and Greg sighed in mild annoyance; Fiona was the perfect girlfriend in many ways – she was low maintenance, in a financial sense, and got on very well with his friends – but she was incredibly demanding in the bedroom department!

"Will you stop moaning?" Greg pleaded as they pushed open to the door to the shed. It creaked closed behind them and Fiona straightened her clothes as they walked across the manicured grass lawn to the perimeter wall.

Fiona had escorted her boyfriend into her room many times before, and they followed the walled boundary into the deserted vegetable garden, before Fiona pulled out her keys and opened the door of the fire escape. "Best two pounds fifty I have ever spent," she said with a smile, as she softly closed the door behind them, and pointed up the stairs. "Cost to get a key cut. Bargain!"

Greg nervously tiptoed up the empty staircase in the imposing building. "Are you sure no-one's about?" He whispered. Fiona shrugged and bounded up the stairs energetically, her footsteps echoing throughout the concrete spiral. She stopped at the top of the stairs, putting her ear to the door.

"It's safe, I think," Fiona murmured to Greg as he reached her, and she slowly opened the fire door to look along the small corridor; her room was the closest to the fire escape, and there was silence.

Fiona tiptoed to her room, and unlocked her bedroom door, before eagerly beckoning her partner to join her. Greg darted into the girl's bedroom trying to be as inconspicuous as he could. The room consisted of two single beds under the window adjacent to each wall, with two wardrobes on the right of the room, and two desks on the left. He shut the door firmly and Fiona locked it behind him. "So we don't get disturbed," she promised with a smile. She pulled Greg towards her, and unbuckled his jeans.

"You don't waste any time," he joked and Fiona cocked her head.

"Yeah, well. You have a job to do and I don't know when Jenny is coming back." She pushed his trousers to his ankles and threw her dress onto the floor beside her bed. Greg hesitated and she gestured at the bespectacled teenager who folded his clothes neatly on the back of a chair.

Fiona pulled him towards her and giggled, pushing her hair behind her ears and her eyes tracing the body of her boyfriend. She licked her lips and rubbed her hands over his torso, her painted nails lightly scratching his skin as she stared into his eyes.

He whimpered expectantly and she smiled at his inflating cock, still damp from their aborted efforts in the groundsman's shed. Her hands glided over his skin and swept across his tummy and his thighs. He closed his eyes and Fiona took a step to his left, brushing her hands against his cock. She nibbled at his earlobes and stepped back as she slowly walked around him, pushing against his sides with her hands and gripping his erect penis.

"Tell me," she whispered. "I bet you've been thinking how you want my lips on this, haven't you?" Greg gulped and nodded as she blew gently on his neck and kissed it before murmuring again. "You've been playing with yourself all week, dreaming of me making you come, again and again, haven't you?" Greg simpered as her hands stroked his shaft and her bare bosom pressed against his skin. "You've been wanting this dirty little whore to come and make you come in her dirty, slutty, little mouth. Haven't you?" Greg sniffed and nodded, mesmerised by her intoxicating words. Fiona smiled to herself and groaned, pressing her body against the bare back of her boyfriend. "Ahh ... Greg," she gently cried. "You want it?"

"Yeah," he muttered breathlessly.

Her left hand rose up his body and gently rubbed Greg's nipple; he gasped in sensual anticipation. Fiona pulled at his body, jutting his waist forward, and her right hand circled her thumb over the tip of his glans, smearing the pre-cum over the sensitive head. Greg's legs trembled.

Fiona guided him towards the edge of the soft bed, and grinned at him. She strode over to the window, stopping just long enough to watch a handful of her peers run across the grass lawns. She smiled as she lowered herself to her knees and watched the desperate expression of her boyfriend, as her face moved forward and took the engorged cock in her teenage mouth for the fourth time in as many weeks. Greg groaned instantly as her lips slid firmly down the erect member and her tongue swished across the head.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.