Sian's Cousins - Cover

Sian's Cousins

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Sian had invited her twin cousins down to Cardiff for the weekend; they were both virgins, but wanted to go to University that autumn with some sexual experience, and Sian had nominated Julie and I to give it to them!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Harem   First  

With our mugs of tea in our hands, I turned to Julie.

"So, how was that for you, darling?"

"Weird, but great fun?"

"A teeny-weeny little bit more detail, please?"

"Okay, it felt very strange being upside down on my shoulders with my bits in the air, and even more strange looking up at Adrian as he was looking down, and it was an awful lot of effort keeping my balance and not moving too much on the cushion. But it felt amazing, because he could get all the way in, and the angle was rubbing the head of his cock all over the sides of my vagina, and it felt absolutely wonderful! I'd certainly do it again, but next time I'd use a pillow to hold my shoulders steadier!"

"Adrian?"

"Yeah, I'd agree that it was hard work keeping us together, but it was incredibly erotic seeing Julie displayed like that, and I really enjoyed it! I was getting a lot more sensation on the side of my cock, and I was worried that I'd come too soon, but because I was concentrating on not pulling out too far, I made it. It's also really odd having so little body contact, no kissing and no fondling, so it doesn't feel like making love at all."

"Yes, I forgot to mention that; it is much more about fucking than love making, even if the sensations are so good. It also got a lot better when Vee and Sian latched on to my boobs, they felt a bit neglected!"

"Great, so well done again you two. Now, who's next?"

"Sheila, I think, but it needs to be with you, Jon, 'cos Adrian's not going to be ready for a few minutes yet. Sheila, if you pull out a paper marked 'A', you'll have to put it back."

Sheila took her hand out of the fruit bowl, unfolded her paper, and smiled delightedly at me.

"Sideways please, Jon!"

This position looked like being a really good one.

All the girls liked being fucked from behind because I could get deeper, but we all realised that we missed being able to see each others faces and kiss, if they were lying on their front with a cushion under their hips.

I actually got a secret little kick out of rubbing my lower belly on their buttocks, but I agreed with them that there was something missing with no kissing or eye contact.

In the film, the couple had laid down on their sides with the man spooned behind the woman, they had lifted up one of her legs, and he had entered her with ease. The woman turned her head up, and hey presto, you could still kiss and fondle boobs while fucking from behind. That was why we were so keen to try it out.

Sheila lay down on the quilt on her right hand side, and I lay down beside her. She lifted her left leg into the air, spread her right leg out to the side, and I found that I had excellent access. She was already wet; when I asked her if she wanted more lube, she shook her head.

I guided Gustav into her tight warm sheath, and drove him home. She sighed with delight, and tilted her head all the way up to the left so that I could lean over and lock my lips on hers. We kissed passionately, and I moved my left hand to help support her left leg, and to give me a point of anchorage against which to move my hips.

I started moving slowly, and a bit awkwardly at first. Sheila gasped with pleasure.

"Oh yes, this one really works for me!"

I wasn't quite so sure about that myself; I had to work out a way of thrusting at the hips without ending up flexing elsewhere - a couple of times I found myself almost doing a sideways butterfly swimming stroke as my torso moved in the opposite direction to my hips!

It was partly a matter of physical co-ordination, and partly a matter of thinking more carefully about the fine motor movements of what I was doing. I anchored my knees a little more, and thought about the required muscle movements, and soon managed to get into more of a rhythm.

Sheila was clearly getting the right sensations, she was soon urging me on, although we quickly gave up on her pushing back at me, because it put me off my stride.

Once I got the rhythm going again, I relaxed and realised that I was actually getting a lot of pleasure out of this position; being able to take long strokes past Sheila's labia, enjoying the feel of her back and buttocks against my chest, yet able to return her kisses and, when I felt confident enough to release a hand, to caress her boobs.

I was missing the normal feedback of her humping back at me, although her gasps suggested she was happy enough.

"Are you okay, Sheila?"

"Oh yes, I'm definitely getting there! Can you try and speed up just a little bit?"

I put my hand back on her leg, using the extra leverage to set up a new tempo.

"Oh god, that's lovely!"

I could see out of the corner of my eye that her chest was turning red; her breathing speeded up and soon she was moaning loudly. I felt my balls beginning to contract, and I tried to distract myself from coming too soon. The feeling was too good, and as I felt my first burst of ejaculation boiling up, I tweaked her left nipple with my fingers. It was enough to push her over the edge, and with a shriek she started shuddering against me. Gustav let loose, and I craned my head round so that my lips could meet her urgently seeking mouth, and we kissed deeply as the spasms went through both our bodies.

"Oh wow, Jon, thank you!"

"No, thank YOU! That was amazing! I thought it wouldn't work because I couldn't make my hips move the right way, but once I got the hang of it, that was great!"

"Well, it looked pretty good from where we were standing! I'm looking forward to trying that out with you later in the week, Jon! Remember, practice makes perfect!"

Gustav slipped out of Sheila, and I moved so that she could roll over onto her back. I kissed her with gratitude, and got to my feet. Julie took my place and hugged Sheila.

"Well done, darling, Jon really enjoyed that!"

'So did I!"

We took a short break.

Adrian and I needed a little time to recharge our batteries, and the girls clearly wanted to discuss between themselves exactly what those two positions had felt like for the fuckee.

I took my fellow fucker into the kitchen, and we both had a glass of water.

"Are you still okay, mate? Not sore anywhere? That was an amazing job on Julie, but I bet it used muscles that you didn't know you had?"

"I'm fine, thanks! Having had most of the day off, I've recovered from last night. You're right about the muscles, though; it wasn't a natural movement at all, and I had to think hard about how to do it, but it seemed to work very well once I got into the rhythm."

"Yeah, I had to think hard about the hip movement when I was behind Sheila, again it's not a natural everyday motion! Anyway, you're up next, are you ready?"

"I reckon so. Might as well get started!"

We went back into the sitting room.

"Next please!"

Sian unfolded and read out loud the piece of paper that said 'Adrian, slowly, downwards on the sofa', clapped her hands in delight, and settled herself in the corner of the sofa.

This was going to be interesting!

Adrian knelt on the sofa in front of her before squatting on his haunches, and they lifted her right leg up almost vertically. Then he bent his cock down and swiped its head along her labia several times before he entered her. He kept his torso vertical, and shuffled himself forwards so that his knees were either side of her hips. It looked really uncomfortable to me, but he seemed happy enough.

Again, I couldn't believe the downwards angle his erect cock could manage and sustain; I would have been in agony if Gustav had been bent like that, and he would probably have broken off at the root.

Quickly, Adrian was balls deep in his cousin, and he began a very slow and leisurely thrusting that went the whole eight inches; quite often he actually pulled out of her, before pressing the head of his cock against the entrance to her vagina and slowly pushing all the way home again. I was again most impressed with how much fine control, and confidence, he had.

Their eyes were linked, in the same way that his and Sheila's had been, and it was quite obvious from Sian's moans and cries that she was having a particularly good time. The position she was in was clearly stimulating parts of her that I normally didn't get to, and I suspected that she was also getting a certain thrill from being dominated by her cousin and fucked at his leisure.

Sian seemed to have a couple of her small climaxes, and Adrian just kept ploughing on at the same regular pace. She was going a deeper shade of pink than she normally did, and her face was contorting as she tried to balance breathing and moaning. She was becoming quite vocal, encouraging him with praise.

I looked at Sheila. She was staring at them in almost a trance-like state, mentally urging them on.

"I'm going to come soon, Cousin Sian! I'm going to shoot my seed right up into your womb! I'm going to flood you with my come!"

The dirty talk did it for Sian; with a shrill cry she reached her peak, screaming out his name as her whole body spasmed beneath him. He kept going, and a few strokes later he also bellowed out his release, and his bum clenched repeatedly as his ejaculation shot the promised seed deep into his cousin. Then he collapsed on top of her, showering her face with kisses, and holding her tight.

Sheila ran over and hugged as much of both of them as she could reach.

"I love you two! That was wonderful!"

Julie and I looked at each other. Her pupil was beginning to teach us a thing or two!

"I'd get him to do that to you tonight, darling, if I was you!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.