Sian's Cousins
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sian had invited her twin cousins down to Cardiff for the weekend; they were both virgins, but wanted to go to University that autumn with some sexual experience, and Sian had nominated Julie and I to give it to them!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Harem   First  

We all headed for the bathroom and took turns at the sink and using the loo, rather than form a queue outside the door.

When the two of us got back to our makeshift bed, Sheila had a question for me.

"How exactly are you going to fuck me stupid?"

"Did you see how dazed Vee looked after she'd had three or four orgasms in a row? I'm going to try to do something similar to you, if I can manage it."

"Oh good! I was hoping that might be what you meant!"

"It's not as crazy as this most nights, but I thought you might like to experience it, and then we can get some kip!"

I laid Sheila down on her back, and kissed her, and then I started exploring her lovely eighteen-year-old body.

I moved over her to rub my chest on hers and kiss her forehead, then I moved down to nibble her neck, her chest and her gorgeous boobs. I took particular care of her nipples, licking around her aureolae, flicking them with the end of my tongue, pressing them between my lips, and biting very gently on them.

I was quite right, Sheila's nipples were getting longer with the attention I was giving them. I suckled for a while, swapping between nipples as she sighed with pleasure.

I nibbled and nuzzled my way down to her bush, licking her tummy button until she giggled from the tickling, then spread her legs over my upper arms to get better access to her goodies.

I licked my way slowly around her labia, hearing her moan softly as the sensations hit her.

Vee came back into the room after tidying up and looked at me. I could see the question in her eye, and I nodded. She slipped off her dressing gown, lay down beside us, and took one of Sheila's engorged nipples in her mouth.

I carried on my work down below. Sheila was now almost purring like a cat with delight.

Sian also returned from the kitchen, saw what we were doing, and latched on to the second breast. Sheila gasped as she felt the new touch on her other nipple.

After that, it was only a matter of time until she was arching her back, pushing at my mouth for release. She was panting hard, and from what I could see of her chest, she was a very bright red. I flicked her clitoris with my tongue, and as she started screaming I nipped it with my lips. She writhed in ecstacy, and her body spasmed helplessly.

I threw myself onto her, narrowly escaping squashing Sian and Vee's heads, and held her tight as she rode her orgasm.

As soon as she was still, I kissed her, moved to one side and dipped my finger in her vagina to collect some of her juices, and then I started very gently and very slowly moving my finger around her labia.

Sian moved back onto her nipples, while Vee clamped onto her mouth for a passionate kiss that was fully returned.

Sheila's next orgasm didn't take very long to achieve, and this time as I moved up to hold her, I slipped Gustav into her vagina. She was good and wet, and he went all the way in smoothly. I could feel the clenching of her muscles as the aftershocks ran through her, but that didn't stop me slowly fucking her. Vee and Sian lay each side, supporting her, and I asked them to pull Sheila's legs up, so that I could penetrate her really deeply.

"Oh god, that's so good! Fuck me, fuck me!"

I took Sheila at her word, and drove into her harder and faster.

The sweat began to drip off me, and our stomachs started to slickly slide as her perspiration joined mine. Her cries of passion came to a crescendo, and as her muscles began to heave yet again, Gustav sprayed the top of her vagina with burst after burst of my come. I sank down and kissed her passionately, crushing her lips with mine, and forcing my tongue into her mouth. As the gap between the shocks increased, I pulled out and rolled off.

Sheila was speechless. It looked as if I had actually succeeded in fucking her stupid.

"Do you want the come, Vee?"

To my amazement, it wasn't Vee who answered my question.

"My cousin, my come!"

Sian slipped between Sheila's legs. She'd never done anything like this before. I had thought she wasn't at all interested in girl-on-girl sex, but I was delighted that she was now willing to give it a go.

Vee and I watched for a few minutes. Sian didn't seem to need any advice, so Vee took my hand, and we quietly went downstairs to listen at Julie's door.

Julie's moans were clearly audible out on the landing. I slowly opened the door and we slipped quietly in. The bedroom light was out, but the curtains had been opened a crack, so that the orange glow from the streetlamps illuminated the room.

My girlfriend had her back to us, and was slowly rocking her hips around Adrian's cock, gasping at the pleasure she was feeling. She was sitting quite upright, with her head thrown back and her blonde hair swaying with her movements. She wasn't moving up and down very much at all; she seemed to be just stimulating herself with small movements against the base of his cock.

Vee and I crept a little closer so we could see more. Adrian was caressing Julie's boobs, and we could see that her eyes were tight shut. She was gripping her lip between her teeth in the way I knew so well, and her skin was flushed and covered with a fine sheen of perspiration. As we watched, she shuddered and cried out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.