Sian's Cousins - Cover

Sian's Cousins

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sian had invited her twin cousins down to Cardiff for the weekend; they were both virgins, but wanted to go to University that autumn with some sexual experience, and Sian had nominated Julie and I to give it to them!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Harem   First  

"Now, Adrian, all these girls are a little bit different, so you will need to take a slightly different approach with each one. Having said that, they are all keen to experiment so it's worth suggesting things you'd like to try out. Julie is beginning to enjoy experimenting with slightly more physical sex, and I think you'll probably get ridden hard tonight as she tries to push her limits. And Sian really enjoys a good long energetic shag. We have already dicovered that Vee is multi-orgasmic, and with two of us we can find out if the others are."

"What I suggest we do now is to both give Vee a really good seeing to, and see how many times she can come before you do, and then we'll all take a break for tea and biscuits. Then you can fuck Sian while I fuck Sheila, and after that, Julie will drag you off to her lair to ravish you all night long!"

"Any questions, anyone? No?"

"Right then, I'm going to roger Vee from behind with her draped over the back of the sofa until she comes, then we'll help her onto the mattress so Adrian can screw her through as many orgasms as she can get until he comes himself. Adrian, don't forget to lube yourself up before you enter her, and give her a couple of minutes of gentle work so that she has time to adjust to your length."

Sian helped me get Vee comfortable on pillows along the back of the sofa, and I stood behind her and lubed Gustav.

"Adrian, we're going to fuck Sian and Sheila together this way later - you want to make sure that the girl is comfortable and at just the right height to move your cock in and out. You need to hold the girl by the waist or hips so you can control the length of your stroke, and be gentle at first, because you can't see her face to be able to tell how she is feeling. Vee likes this quite rough once she's wound up and ready to go."

Julie laid herself on the sofa so she could talk to Vee, and I slowly thrust Gustav all the way home. Vee wiggled her hips a little to adjust the position.

"Okay, Jon, she's ready."

I started shagging Vee, taking long slow strokes to start with, then speeding up and shortening the strokes, banging my balls against her clitoris on each push. Fairly soon - she was quite worked up already - I could see the telltale blush starting. I pointed it out to Adrian and Sheila. Then I upped the rate, trying to snap my hips to give Vee extra stimulation. When she was gasping, I repeated my previous trick of moving my hands to her boobs and giving her nipples a gentle tweak. Vee howled and bucked back against me. I waited until the spasms subsided.

"Right, let's get her onto the mattress!"

We half-carried Vee over to the makeshift bed, and laid her on her back. Julie quickly lubed up Adrian's cock, and helped him enter Vee. She moaned as she felt him penetrate her, and then after a minute or so she started to push back against him.

"Okay, Adrian, a nice steady pace so you don't wear yourself out. If you want her in another position, just shout. Fuck her through her orgasms, and keep going until you come yourself."

Adrian nodded and plugged away. Vee's panting turned to a steady stream of groans and grunts as her nervous system ramped up again, and very soon her safety valve blew in a second noisy and enthusiastic orgasm.

"Can you help me turn her over, so I can fuck her from behind, like you did Sheila?"

Julie slipped a pillow under Vee's hips, and helped Adrian get his cock back into Vee from behind. He picked up his rhythm again, and before long Vee was screaming for the third time.

"Can I try the sofa?"

Sian and I carried Vee and laid her on the back of the sofa; Julie again assisted Adrian to get in the correct position. This time he took short and rapid thrusts, and as he bellowed his release, he set Vee off for the fourth time.

Sian and I lifted the dead weight of a thoroughly fucked Vee, and placed her gently on the mattress.

"Julie, will you please teach Sheila how to get every last drop of Adrian's come out of Vee?"

There were two squeals of delight! Julie was over there like a shot, and had herself positioned between Vee's legs before Sheila had even started moving.

"Adrian, that was fucking brilliant, mate. See how long you can last once you've had the edge taken off?"

"Thanks, but that was my fourth! I've never done that much in a day, so I have no idea if I'll get it up again."

"Trust me, if there is anything there, these girls will get it out of you. Anyway, time for a break, so you get some chance to recover!"

"Sian, shall we get the kettle on?"

The two of us went into the kitchen. I kissed her and caressed her boobs.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, but I'm really horny - if Adrian didn't have to recover, I'd be screwing his brains out right now!"

"Do you want a quickie bent over the kitchen sink?"

"God yes, do it to me now!"

Gustav went at Sian like a rat down a drainpipe. Very soon she had a small climax, and sighed in happiness. I let her go, and she turned round to kiss me.

"Thanks, Jon, that will keep me going for a little while. Why don't you go and fuck one of the others until you get your come, and I'll get on with making a cuppa, say about ten minutes?"

Gustav also thought this was a wonderful idea, so I took him back into the sitting room, where Adrian was sitting mesmerised by watching his twin sister suck his come out of Vee, who had recovered enough to be able to squat over Sheila's face. Julie was giving the odd word of advice, but Sheila seemed to be doing a good job. I whispered into Julie's ear.

"Darling, would you mind if I gave you a quickie over the sofa - I really need to come!"

"God, yes please, I'm desperate for another come too! It's far too exciting just watching all this sex!"

"Adrian, can you please eat Sheila out for a bit while I screw Julie?"

He crawled between his sister's legs, and we watched him start licking.

Then I bent Julie over the sofa, and we rutted until we both came. Not pretty, not loving, but most satisfying. I nuzzled the back of her neck.

"Thanks, darling girl, I really needed that!"

"No more than I did!"

"Shall I get them to clean you up now?"

"Please, but you'll have to be quick, I'm going to leak buckets!"

I called over to the others. Vee laid down flat on her back ready for Julie to sit on her face, and Adrian and I helped Julie get over there without spilling too much.

"Sheila, can you clean Adrian up for me, and then do me?"

Adrian and I sat on the sofa while his sister gently sucked both our cocks until they were spotlessly clean.

"Right everybody, a quick wash and then a break for a cup of tea. See you in the kitchen in a minute!"

Sian poured the tea while the girls washed their hands in the sink. We sat and drank our tea, and demolished a pack of Ginger Nuts in no time at all. You wouldn't believe that we'd only eaten fish and chips a couple of hours earlier!

I had to speak to Julie severely for dunking her biscuits in her tea, and then eating them in a particularly salacious manner, which made Adrian laugh.

"My Mum is not going to be very impressed when you do that in her best parlour! She won't invite you back, and you'll get a spanking on that beautiful bottom of yours!"

"Promises, promises!"

I made another mental note to investigate a little bit of spanking one day...

I noticed that Adrian's cock was still limp. I didn't think that state would last for long, as most of the girls took care to accidentally brush it with their hands when moving past him. It looked like they were in the mood to carry on.

"Vee, Julie, can you please take the twins back into the sitting room and check them carefully for any signs of soreness?"

Sian and I exchanged a hug.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Yes, I'm really looking forward to it. You do realise you've never actually shagged me on the back of the sofa? It was the other two, because I was off games that week."

"Remind me one night, and I'll try and make it up to you. Mind you, from the way Adrian was going at Vee, I think you are going to have a great time now. He's a really quick learner, and his physical co-ordination is far better than mine."

We went through to check on the others. They were all on the mattress, and Adrian most certainly had an erection now.

We joined them. I picked Sheila for a kiss and caress, and Sian had a close-up look at Adrian.

"Sheila, can I get you in position now?"

I helped her to her feet and took her over to the sofa. I hugged her tight and kissed her, fondling her bottom until Gustav was rigid between us. Then I helped her lie down on the back of the sofa, putting a pillow under her hips to get her at the right angle.

"I hope you'll really enjoy this; stop me at once if it gets at all uncomfortable."

I wasn't too sure that the sofa would be stable with two girls being ploughed on the back of it, so once Sian and Sheila were both in position, I got Vee and Julie to lie on it so they could weigh it down. The two minxes chose to lie with Julie on her back and Vee on top, and I'm sure they exchanged such enthusiastic kisses just to wind us up!

We lubed up our cocks, Adrian lined up behind his cousin, and I got behind his sister. There was only just enough room on the back of the sofa; their heads actually overlapped.

"Adrian, I'm going to take it gently with Sheila, but Sian will enjoy it more if you are quite vigorous. You haven't fucked her yet, so start gently and let her tell you when she is ready for more. Start by holding her hips or waist until you get the hang of your thrusts in this position, it's a bit too easy to come too far back and fall out."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.