Sian's Cousins
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sian had invited her twin cousins down to Cardiff for the weekend; they were both virgins, but wanted to go to University that autumn with some sexual experience, and Sian had nominated Julie and I to give it to them!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Harem   First  

Julie slowly stood up from the floor next to the mattress, moving silently so as not to disturb the twins, and, still holding my hand tightly, led me naked out of her bedroom.

As we closed the door behind us, and moved along the landing, we saw a quick flash of movement at the top of the stairs, and found Vee and Sian standing in the kitchen doorway when we got there, looking pink and guilty.

"Have you done it? You were all making a lot of noise!"

"We'll tell you everything later - just get your kit off and into Sian's room. That was so amazing! Jon's going to pound me into the mattress and then he'll do you two, and then me again with a bit of luck!"

I felt an overwhelming urge to mate; to fuck the living daylights out of someone, and from the colour of Julie's upper body, and from what she had said downstairs, it looked like she was feeling the same fundamental instinct, the basic human purpose to reproduce.

I had been so affected by what we had witnessed that I was raring to go. I felt like a superhero from a comic book, possessed of unnatural powers. Gustav felt ready to burst; I had never known him quite so rigid. The blood was pounding in my head, and there was a slight red mist in front of my eyes.

With hindsight, I suspect that I was almost like one of the old Viking 'beserkers', so fired up with animal lust that my body was almost out of control. Julie says that she felt much the same at that moment.

Julie spread herself on Sian's mattress with her legs in the air; I dived onto her and entered her with one thrust. She cried out in lustful anticipation.

"Oh god, darling, fuck me like you've never fucked me before!"

I did.

I hammered myself into her, bouncing our pubic bones together as if there was no tomorrow. She panted and moaned, fighting back at me, urging me on, her cries of pleasure resounding round the room.

I've no idea how long we were at it, but all too soon, her body spasmed uncontrollably under mine, and she howled her orgasm to the sky.

I got off Julie, and Vee, sensing my desperation to reach my climax, and clearly now really excited herself, helped me roll Julie to one side, before she threw herself down in the recently vacated space.

Vee got no mercy either, as I plunged Gustav into her depths, heedless of bruising her petite body. Quickly she too was crying out in orgasm, and as she collapsed under me, I could see her eyes wide open in amazement at the way our bodies had used each other.

Sian helped me roll Vee onto the other side, and quickly took her place in eager anticipation.

Vee had been quite wet, but Sian was absolutely soaking with desire, as I speared Gustav into her. We bucked against each other, fighting for the orgasm, and I won yet again.

Sian screamed as I had never heard her scream previously, and fell back limply on the mattress.

I rolled off Sian and back on to Julie, whose legs clasped me and pulled me in.

I was working on autopilot, on instinct.

Gustav found her vagina all by himself, and I plundered it for several minutes, until with a howl from my throat, the floodgates opened, and I sent rope after rope of my seed deep into Julie. She screamed again as my orgasm sparked yet another one of hers, and her vagina clutched tightly at my cock.

I collapsed onto her.

How long we lay there I will never know.

I've never experienced anything like that before or since.

It was primeval lust at its most basic. It was brutal and necessary; uncontrollable and pre-ordained. I had violated three incredibly willing women, and their bodies had responded in the way their biology had designed them to respond to the need to procreate.

There was no excuse, no rhyme or reason but the signals sent by our DNA to our subconscious beings. I had behaved like a stallion with his brood mares, a ram with his ewes, a stag with his hinds.

xxxxxxx

I think Vee was the first to stir. She had certainly had the most time to recover her senses.

"I'll put the kettle on!"

She limped to the door.

"God that was soooo good. You can explain later."

She disappeared towards the kitchen.

I was soaked in sweat. I hauled myself off Julie and tried to sit up. After several efforts, I propped myself up against a chair, and looked around me.

The room was a mess; it could almost be described as a scene of devastation.

Sian was flat out on the mattress, with a huge wet patch on the quilt where her juices had flooded out and joined those from Julie and Vee.

Julie was lying on the carpet, leaking copious quantities of a mix of her juices and my seed.

Neither of them appeared fully awake, though there was a suspiciously similar smile on both their faces.

Vee and Sian's clothes were dumped in a pile by the door, where they had clearly been shed in a hurry.

I pulled two of Sian's towels off a chair and lifted Julie towards me, covering the wet patch on the carpet with one towel, and laying the other over Julie's lower parts to try to capture some of the spillage. She groaned, and I moved her body closer so that I could kiss her lovingly.

Sian struggled to a half-sitting position. She looked quite shaken.

"God, Jon, what have you done to me? You've never fucked me like that before, and you gave the other two amazing orgasms as well! You were like a wild beast!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.