Sian's Cousins - Cover

Sian's Cousins

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sian had invited her twin cousins down to Cardiff for the weekend; they were both virgins, but wanted to go to University that autumn with some sexual experience, and Sian had nominated Julie and I to give it to them!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Harem   First  

The twins separated from their standing embrace.

"Okay, that's the first lesson in kissing over. Now, if the girls will please lie down on their backs, we'll have a last dry run before we do it for real. Adrian, kneel down between Julie's legs, knees a bit wider apart for balance please, then lower yourself onto her body, but keeping most of your weight on your knees and elbows, like a gentleman does. Okay, now a good snog with plenty of tongue!"

I did the same to Sheila, who responded enthusiastically.

She really had a lovely body, and I had a pang of regret that I now wasn't going to add her scalp to my extremely small collection (one, Julie) of deflowered virgins.

I also remembered that I'd now need to find another male virgin for Julie to ravish. To add to my sorrow, Gustav got really interested while I was snogging Sheila, and I can't say that I blamed him one tiny bit.

"Okay, Adrian, now kneel up again, and kiss Julie all the way from her belly button up to her chin, giving both her nipples a really good suck on the way. This is what we call foreplay, and it gives the girl time to get excited and to produce her natural lubricant, so you don't hurt her when you enter her. It's a good thing to do anyway, because it shows the girl that it matters to you that she gets her come, and you're not there just to get your rocks off, and sod her!"

Again, I mirrored the action with Sheila, who was beginning to pant quite heavily by the time I got to her chin. I could hear Julie moaning softly as well, so Adrian was clearly getting the idea.

"Right, let's swap, do that again but with each other this time, so we can watch your technique."

There was no hesitation at all. We had them where we wanted them.

"Adrian, you can do a little more to her nipples - try rubbing them gently between your lips, or drawing circles around them with the tip of your tongue. Don't be too rough, unless the girl asks you to. Sheila, talk to him if you want him to do anything more, and tell him what feels good."

Sheila got Adrian to kiss her neck and earlobes; she shivered with excitement.

"Great, well done both of you. Okay, let's swap again, and we'll give the girls a little bit of cunnilingus to ensure the juices are flowing - it's probably not at all necessary in this case, Adrian, but it's always good to not only show the girl you are going to make every effort help her have a great time, but to take her part of the way to her first orgasm as well. Girls who have great orgasms will probably come back for more!"

Adrian lifted himself off his sister and I knelt down between her legs, while he moved to my girlfriend. I gave Sheila a few licks around her lower lips, while Adrian did the same to Julie.

"Okay, let's swap over again. Adrian, every girl tastes a little different, but these two are both delicious, and I think you'll find that Sheila's clitoris is a little more covered with skin than Julie's - but again, be very gentle with it!"

Again, there was no hesitation on their part; Adrian eagerly got into position to lick his sister, and she moved her hips wider to let him get even closer.

I caught Julie's eye and nodded to her, she winked back at me in acknowledgement.

"Okay, I think we're ready!"

"Adrian, if you can get up, please, Julie will put some KY on Sheila, and then she'll do you. It will feel a bit cold, but it will help ensure no soreness."

Julie got the tube from her bedside table, and anointed them both.

"It's funny stuff; you want a decent coating all over, but not too much as it will just slide off and leave you a cold wet patch on the bed!"

I could see from the way her hand lingered on Adrian's cock as she spread the jelly that she too was about to sacrifice something she had been rather looking forward to.

She sat back on her haunches and put the cap back on the tube. Then she smiled at Adrian and Sheila.

"Right, twins, slight change of plan. Jon and I have talked this over, and we think that because the twin connection is so incredibly strong between you, that it would be very wrong of us to take your virginities, when you clearly belong to each other. We're convinced that each of you needs to have the other as your first partner to make you complete, and we know that you will actually be making love instead of just fucking. There's quite a difference!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.