Sian's Cousins - Cover

Sian's Cousins

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sian had invited her twin cousins down to Cardiff for the weekend; they were both virgins, but wanted to go to University that autumn with some sexual experience, and Sian had nominated Julie and I to give it to them!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Harem   First  

This is the third part of my story about my time at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's.

I had met Sian when we were both giving blood, and had been donating on adjacent beds and got talking. We had met up for a drink and become friends, and one night when there was torrential rain, she had invited me to stay, and we had become lovers.

Sian had two flatmates, and another two girls lived on the floor below. Sian's friend Vee was a pretty petite girl, and she persuaded Sian to lend her my services, and she hopped into bed with me one Saturday morning. I had fancied Vee from first meeting her, so my shyness didn't stop me being an enthusiastic seducee.

Vee was actually engaged to her childhood sweetheart, who was studying engineering in Manchester, and who rarely came down to visit her. He wasn't very adventurous sexually, and Vee was keen to take the opportunity of trying new things with me.

After my introduction to performing cunnilingus, Vee and I had got so carried away fucking each other that Julie from the floor below came up to see what all the screaming was about. She and Sian watched from the doorway, and the result of their subsequent discussion was that I ended up taking Julie's virginity that weekend.

From having a very straightforward and conventional sexual relationship with Sian, within the space of a hectic forty-eight hours, I had found myself having had sex with three girls, and with an extremely sore cock to show for it.

I had been really worried that Sian would be upset that I had slept with her housemates, but to my amazement all three girls had decided that they wanted to share me and keep learning about sex with me. As a nineteen-year-old male, of course I had no objections.

They also wanted to go and do things that single girls could not safely do on their own, so I took them to the cinema, the pub, a jazz club and out for meals. We all became good friends.

Julie was an utter darling. She was petite and blonde, with a lovely figure and a beautiful face. Her personality was just as gorgeous as the rest of her, and when we spent our first night alone together, I realised that I wanted to get to know her a lot better.

Vee and Sian cooked up a plan to use the Tuesday evening absence of their flatmate Bryony at netball practice to hold 'tutorials' where the four of us tried out new ways of having sex. These were a lot of fun, and helped position our strange four-cornered relationship as one based on good friends finding out about sex together.

Sian and Vee realised very quickly, far sooner than I did, that Julie wanted to get to know me as a person too. They pushed us together, and whichever one of them I had been screwing always sent me to go to sleep with Julie, so that we woke up together. We often made love in the morning, and one day we almost missed our morning lectures after going back to sleep in each others arms.

Vee and Julie were intrigued by the girl-on-girl action we saw in a porno film we all went to see. Sian went home one weekend to help with her parents' Silver Wedding celebration, and Vee and Julie and I had a threesome, which we all thoroughly enjoyed.

When Sian came back from home, in between me shagging her several times to make up for her missing out all weekend, she told me that she had been very impressed with her twin cousins Adrian and Sheila, who she had not seen for a couple of years. She jokingly suggested that I might be the one to help Sheila lose her virginity, and the more we thought about that idea, the better it seemed.

Sian had lost her virginity to a married man she had met in the pub, and she had been very badly hurt by the experience, which was one reason why we became friends long before we became lovers. She therefore wanted Sheila to really enjoy her first experience of sex, and said that she trusted me to make a good job of it. That chimed with something that had been worrying me; Julie had only ever had sex with me, and I wanted her to experience some variety before we got really serious about each other, so that she wouldn't regret not trying someone else in later life. Being selfish, I wanted her to break in a nice boy, but preferably one who wouldn't be hanging around Cardiff for another two years hoping for more. Adrian seemed a very likely candidate for the right person to have their virginity taken by my girlfriend.

So Sian talked it over with Vee, then phoned her cousins and invited them down to stay with her for a weekend once all our exams were finished. This story is about what happened that weekend.

xxxxxxx

I had spent the Thursday night in Julie's bed as usual; as we were expecting our important visitors, she had been given extremely strict instructions to not let me over-exert myself! My cock, which Sian had named Gustav after some Swedish king, had been pronounced off limits, as Vee had learned her lesson from the time when she had helped rub it raw through over-use.

We just chatted and kissed and cuddled; then I gave her a very slow and leisurely orgasm with my fingers, just for the sheer pleasure of giving the girl I loved great pleasure, and falling asleep holding her tight.

Sian and Vee appeared with the tea shortly after seven o'clock the next morning. Vee opened the curtains, the sun was shining and it was clearly going to be a lovely day, another Glorious First of June.

"I hope you left him alone, Julie?"

"You can check Gustav for fingerprints - he's untouched by human hands!"

"It wasn't your hands I was worried about!"

"No, we didn't do anything! I admit I was sorely tempted, but Jon used his amazing fingers on me, and for some reason I then slept the whole night through!"

"Hmmm. You two go and have a pee, and then we'll supervise you taking the edge off Gustav without causing any abrasions!"

I laid back down on the mattress, Julie bobbed down to deal with Gustav, while Vee and Sian stood close enough that I had a very good view up their nightshirts; and I realised that they had both removed their panties while we were having a pee and brushing our teeth.

That discovery was enough to persuade Gustav to let go quite quickly, and Julie collected his contribution in her mouth, and showed it to all of us, before swallowing it down and licking her lips in as lascivious a manner as she could manage. My shy little blonde was certainly coming out of her shell.

Vee checked personally that Gustav was licked clean and was unharmed by the experience, and then the three of them went upstairs to make another cup of tea. I dozed for a few minutes until they returned. They were probably plotting something, and I'd find out what it was when they wanted me to; I had learned through experience that there was no point worrying about it.

We lazed around most of the morning; I wandered up to the Chemistry Department building to check my pigeon-hole for any messages, and we all had a mid-morning cup of tea sitting on the front wall outside their house enjoying the sunshine.

After lunch, Vee went off to the shops, where she stocked up on more tea, milk and bread. She had already been shopping on Thursday, but we knew from experience that tea and toast would almost certainly run short.

Julie and I went down with Sian to collect her cousins from the station; their British Rail Intercity train from London was on time, and she met them at the bottom of the steps.

Sian gave them both a big hug of welcome, and brought them over to introduce us. I shook hands with Adrian and kissed Sheila on the cheek; Julie unashamedly kissed them both on the lips.

I picked up Sheila's small suitcase despite her protests, and carried it for her.

Even at first glance, it was obvious that they were siblings; their light brown hair topped good-looking faces with generous mouths and determined chins. They were both of medium height; Sheila seemed to have a good figure under her loose shirt, Adrian appeared well-muscled and confident.

I took to them immediately, and we chatted easily about their journey during the short walk to the house. It had been very hot on the train, and they were pleased to be back out in the fresh air.

They had not been to Wales before, so I told them the obligatory joke about needing their passports to get back into England.

Some lads I knew had actually persuaded one of their mates to get into the boot of the car so they could 'smuggle' him through immigration checks on the Severn Bridge crossing; and they had done such a good job of stopping on the hard shoulder of the motorway before releasing him from the boot at the next services, that he still thought he needed his passport!

Mind you, at the rate the lunatic fringe extremists of the Welsh nationalists were setting fire to English-owned holiday homes in North Wales, it seemed that it might not be a joke much longer.

"We'd better phone Mum to let her know we've arrived safely, or she'll worry. It took enough work persuading her to let us come here on our own, and we don't want to blot our copybook on our first escape!"

Sian and her cousins jammed into a phone box and made the call. Julie took the chance for a private chat with me.

"I'm so glad my parents give me much more freedom than that, darling, I would hate to have to report in all the time!"

"We still need to work out how we are going to see each other over the holidays - my folks aren't going to be keen on being kept awake all night by cries of passion, and I can't see yours being delighted either!"

"I can't stand the idea of not making love with you for ten weeks, so we'll have to organise something in between our holiday jobs."

"Remind me to talk to Sian about it - if her parents are away on their Silver Wedding cruise, we could try to meet up at her house."

"That's a very good idea!"

The others finished their call and came out of the phone box, and we walked on.

"Mum's still not sure if she was wise to let us come on our own; she says there are all sorts of strange people around these days! I promised her that we'd only go out if Sian was with us, so we wouldn't get lost in the docks and sold into white slavery!"

"You didn't!"

"No, of course I didn't - she's got quite enough worries about our safety without me inventing things! But I did say that we wouldn't go exploring on our own."

We talked some more over a mug of tea in the sitting room. Sheila had produced from her suitcase some very good rich fruit cake, which her mother had sent for Sian, and we made quite an impression on it.

"How did the 'A' level exams go, twins?"

"Hopefully okay; we've got offers from Bristol and Liverpool that aren't impossible, so it's fingers crossed."

"Dad was worried that with both of us doing the same subjects, and wanting to study medicine together, we'd be disappointed. But the universities quite liked the idea of twins on the same course."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.