My Little Pony: It's Good to Be the Princess - Cover

My Little Pony: It's Good to Be the Princess

Copyright© 2013 by Honey Moon

Chapter 13: Tree Hugger Observes

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Tree Hugger Observes - Twilight Sparkle has a problem. It seems that wings aren't the only thing a new princess can grow. Sporting her first wing-boner, it isn't just her wings rising to attention when Rainbow Dash gives her a flying lesson! When Rainbow Dash challenges the fledgling princess to a race, the stakes are that the loser has to do what the winner commands. What can a magical princess do to insure she wins? If she wins, will Twilight claim Rainbow Dash as her prize?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fan Fiction   Time Travel   non-anthro   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Royalty  

Twilight opened her eyes to a new day. "I do wish Luna hadn't seen that dream." She sighed.

A sweet voice spoke up. "What kind of dream, Miss Princess?"

Feeling her face grow warm, Twilight shook her head. "Oh, it was nothing."

Derpy sat up. "Last week I dreamed I was the princess of all the muffins." She giggled. "Princess Luna visited me in the dream and we ate some of my subjects."

"She must have had a craving." Twilight mused with a slight smile. "Dream muffins wouldn't be fattening. She's trying to watch what she eats."

Derpy giggled. "When I had Dinky, I had the worst cravings ever for cupcakes! Why, for a while I couldn't even look at a muffin. It was terrible!" She looked thoughtful. "Miss Princess Luna has cravings?" She nudged Twilight with a hoof and gave her a saucy wink. "Did you and she do "this and that" together?"

Twilight gasped. "Derpy, don't spread that around!"

Derpy smiled. "Miss Princess Luna asked me advice about being an unwed broodmare too. I shoulda guessed that the Princess of Friendship had sired her foal."

Twilight couldn't help a grin. "How did I ever underestimate you, Derpy? You're sharp as a tack!" She gulped. "Just don't tell anypony, okay?"

"I'd never tell a Princess secret." She grinned. "I wasn't even tattling on Miss Princess Luna being pregnant. She's really smug about her tummy growing and tells everypony about it in the Royal Voice."

"I can just imagine that." Twilight said with a grin.

Derpy took a deep breath. "WE NOTICED YOU STARING AT OUR TUMMY. DO YOU WISH TO RUB THE ROYAL BABY BUMP? IT IS SAID TO BRING THE RUB-EE GOOD LUCK!"

It was Twilight's turn to giggle. "She just can't seem to break that habit, but nopony minds any more."

Derpy moved, and lifted a foreleg to pull down the bedding so she could get up. She froze, suddenly looking quite embarrassed and nervous. "Miss Princess?" she said softly.

Twilight smiled. "Twilight is fine Derpy."

"Miss Princess Twilight? Um, could you lend a hoof?"

Twilight had been getting out of bed herself, glad that her night with Derpy seemed to have sated her enough to prevent a case of the dreaded "Morning Glory." She turned back. "What's wrong?"

"I, um, I wanted to go get cleaned up." Derpy shifted a little and grimaced. "My tail is, uh, kinda stuck." She fidgeted again, and let out a soft whinny. "Miss Princess, some of your stuff dried out. I'm sorta glued to the sheet!"

Twilight let out a soft moan. The bedding covering her suddenly lifted up, without benefit of hooves or magic. She lifted the blanket, and the musty smell of drying semen wafted out as she peeked under it. "Yikes, I guess I made a mess, didn't I?"

Derpy turned to focus both eyes on the tent above Twilight's mid section. "Oh yuck, you think that's sexy, don't ya?"

Ears twitching, Twilight grinned sheepishly. "Derpy, I can't help it. Come on, let's get you all cleaned up."

Twilight rolled out of bed, penis bouncing to slap her tummy as she turned to pull the bedding away from her friend. Derpy's pretty gray coat was all matted and stained with dried semen all over her hindquarters. Her bright yellow tail looked sort of dingy, and was indeed stuck to the sheets in several places.

"Ew!" Derpy giggled as Twilight used her magic to tug the sheets from her tail. She laughed, but gave a little jump too as individual hairs were almost painfully tugged. "That's nasty!"

Twilight gave a meek shrug. "Yeah, I know. I get this way a lot when I have wet dreams." She sighed. "Once I even woke up with my eyes glued shut with the gunk. That was quite a shock, I can tell you!"

Derpy laughed. "I betcha Miss Princess Luna likes those dreams!"

"I bet you're right." Twilight said with a crooked smile. Luna did seem to adore making appearances in her most embarrassing sexual dreams.

Freed of the bedding, Derpy surprised Twilight by following her into the bathroom. She looked at the princess's erect penis, and then at the toilet. "Miss Princess? Could I watch, pretty please, with a muffin on top?"

Twilight gasped, but wasn't turn about fair play? Yesterday she had been thrilled to watch Derpy pee. "Um, okay, but you have to promise not to laugh."

"Why would I laugh, Miss Princess?" Derpy said, before a snicker escaped her lips as Twilight, horn glowing brightly, levitated and then turned over. The princess's rump was almost touching the ceiling, while her face was level with the rim of the toilet bowl. The snicker soon turned into a rollicking case of the giggles, when Twilight hastily snatched her mane away after it dipped into the clear water in the bowl below.

"Oh ha-ha! Let's all laugh at the funny pony!" Twilight said in mock anger as she hung in mid air. She couldn't suppress a giggle of her own. "I know I must look ridiculous, but I have to watch my aim. Spike never complains, but I know he doesn't like cleaning up my, um, assorted liquids." She sighed as she turned a little more until her penis was pointed directly at the center of the bowl. "I can't go any other way when I'm all hard like this."

"Oh, I read that lots of stallions go piddle in the bathtub if they wake up with Morning Glory."

Twilight turned her head to stare up at Derpy. "Do you want me to do that?" She asked softly. Her eyes opened wide. "Oops, it's too late to change venues now!" She turned back to face the bowl, ever alert to avoid making a mess for Spike.

Derpy watched intently as first a little dribble, and then a strong steady golden stream rained down from the floating princess. Watching somehow made her feel really warm between the hind legs. She inched closer, and then boldly stuck out a hoof into the golden stream. "It's so hot." She said in wonder, as the stream deflected over the smooth rounded surface of her hoof, drastically altering the princess's aim.

It wasn't until Twilight started to sputter that she realized her mistake. Derpy snatched her hoof from the golden stream, but not before she had thoroughly soaked Twilight's face. "Oh, I'm sorry Miss Princess!" Derpy cried. "I'll get you a towel!" She glanced down at the small puddle under Twilight's suddenly damp and dripping mane. "Where's the mop?" she asked shrilly.

Twilight snorted and gasped. "Don't worry about it." She muttered huskily, trying to ignore the sharp tang on her tongue as she finished her business. She hoped that Derpy hadn't noticed that she totally and completely by accident, swallowed, well, twice. Her body trembled just from knowing some of it got in her mane. Perhaps very soon she would bow to Pinkie's demands, and "Wash" the pink pony's mane!

Derpy looked at her wet hoof. As the stream diminished to a trickle, and then stopped, she put her tongue to the dampness and licked it. "Fair is fair." She said softly, feeling an odd thrill at having zesty Princess pee-pee in her mouth.

Twilight turned herself around and settled all four hooves back on the floor. Her cock simply throbbed now. "Derpy" she whispered as she stepped closer to the grinning Pegasus. "Get in that tub!"

Giggling, Derpy climbed right in. "Oh wow, sex in the tub is supposed to be really nice! I've read lots of letters to the editor about it."

Twilight stepped in as well, and drew the curtain around them. "Oh, I think I can make it more than just fun, Derpy!"

Derpy watched in fascination as the shower controls glowed in magical sympathy to Twilight's horn. Warm water rained down, plastering her mane to her head. "A hoof held showerhead." She said softly, as that pinnacle of the plumber's craft lifted from its bracket. "I betcha a mare invented them!"

Twilight giggled as she turned the water to rinse her mane and face. "I bet you're right. I've been hooked on Mr. Hydro since I was a filly." She admitted.

"I named mine Gus Geyserson." Derpy admitted with a bashful smile. "We've been going steady for years."

"Well Derpy, I hope you're not disappointed, because Mr. Hydro is going to mind his business today." She let the water play over Derpy's lean and sexy body, making sure to completely soak her tail. "I have something better in mind for you."

Closing her eyes, Derpy enjoyed the warm water as it relaxed her muscles. "I like better." She said softly.

Twilight levitated her favorite vanilla almond Oat body shampoo, and applied a generous dollop to her bath sponge. "Now just relax, and don't worry when you feel something, um, different."

Sighing, Derpy felt the sponge caress her body. Twilight guided it everywhere. She couldn't help a little whinny. Everywhere really meant Everywhere! She shifted her weight from hoof to hoof, spreading her hind legs as that naughty sponge gently cleansed between them.

"I like that, but it doesn't feel different." Derpy said softly.

Twilight's horn glowed brighter. "How about now, is this different enough for you?"

"Oh, oh my!" Derpy gasped. It felt like lots of teeny tiny somewhat softer hooves were working their way into her coat.

"This is my special "Finger" massage." Twilight said quietly as her magic worked Derpy's soapy coat into a thick rich lather.

"What's a finger, when it's at home?" Derpy asked, as delightful shivers ran up and down her back.

Twilight thought longingly of the night she had spent "sleeping" in the attic of the human world library when she had to retrieve her crown. Fingers were simply amazing! Even without magic, Twilight had brought herself to orgasm over and over once she got the hang of playing with a much smaller vagina with no hooves to rub against it. "Fingers are sort of like claws, only softer and much gentler."

Derpy trembled as the magical field worked her body over. "Miss Princess, this is nice, but, um, it's making me want more."

Twilight rubbed her wet body against Derpy's. "I was hoping you would say that." She smiled nervously. "Could we please try something? It may seem a bit, um, unusual, but I think you'll like it."

Derpy didn't even stop to think. Princess Twilight would never do something wrong, so she nodded her head enthusiastically. "Sure Miss Princess!"

Twilight lifted a hoof and tapped one of the matched pair of indentations set rather high above the shower knobs. "In the place I learned about fingers, I learned a little about something else." She took a deep breath. This was something she had yet to ask of her fellow Element wielders. They might think she had a fixation on the other world's bipedal creatures and giggle once they learned of how she had magically installed hoofholds on the shower wall. "Could you rear up on your hind legs, and brace your front hooves in these special hoof rests?"

""I, I guess that would be okay." Derpy did as she was told. She reared up and got her front hooves in place, and then sort of shuffled her hind legs forward until she was fully erect. "I feel so tall!" she said with a giggle.

"Are you comfortable?" Twilight asked, rather enjoying the view of Derpy standing like a biped. It did interesting and exciting things to her firm sexy rump. "You aren't going to fall or anything, are you?"

"No, I think I'm okay." Derpy said eagerly. To her surprise, once her front hooves were set in place and she could brace them to take some of her weight, it was quite easy to stand upright like Spike or Mister Iron Will. She had to spread her hind hooves rather far apart for stability, but Derpy had an idea that the princess would appreciate that. "What's next, Miss Princess?" she asked excitedly.

Twilight reared up as well, and rested her breastbone and tummy against Derpy's back and wings. She leaned over a quivering wing and whispered into Derpy's ear. "The Pony-Sutra doesn't even have this position." She said softly as she stood almost as a human would. "It, it's something I dreamed up."

Twilight just couldn't bring herself to admit that while trying to puzzle out how to operate a come pew tour in that strange world, she had stumbled on a collection of images called prawn, or pawn, or something, from a geopolitical region known as Japan.

She had been quite taken with what was colloquially known as "The Shower Scene" and had even watched a short animated motion picture show before that world's Miss Cheerilee gave her a positively evil look. The teacher said something about how students shouldn't be able to access her locally stored encrypted private files, whatever that meant, and shut off the device by the simple expedient of yanking out the cord that tethered it to the wall.

That night while exploring the possibilities of fingers, she had fantasized about a certain Flash Sentry standing behind her in a bathtub. Even now, she imagined the oddly attractive biped with a proud pony cock. The artists who had created the "Hen Tied" motion picture had drawn the male with such a short skinny penis, with a funny looking round head. Still, it had been exciting! Perhaps that size had even been accurate. Twilight remembered the distressingly small size of her vagina while she was human, and shuddered. If Princess Celestia had entered THAT, she might have been damaged!

Twilight giggled nervously. "I know it might seem strange, but can we try it like this?"

Derpy looked down her wet soapy body. "I look like a futanari!" she said as she stared at the wonderful organ jutting from between her hind legs. "Yes Miss Princess. Let's do it like this!"

That was easier said than done. Twilight squirmed and wriggled, but couldn't find a position that would bring the broad flat head of her cock near enough to Derpy's glorious opening. It was exciting to keep sliding up and down while leaning against Derpy's soapy back, but ponies didn't seem to be built for this! "Drat, I'm just too long! If I go any lower, I'll just fall on my rump!"

"Don't say that, Miss Princess!" Derpy tried to stand even straighter. "You gotta get it in me!"

"I'm trying!" Twilight wailed, as she attempted to squat down like she had been able to when she was in human form. "I guess Rainbow Dash is right. I have to work on leg strengthening as well as flying!" She whimpered as she tried one last time. Sliding down Derpy's back, she hunkered straight down as low as she could. The muscles of her hind legs quivered with the unusual strain, but the head of her cock was just a little too high to penetrate her lovely partner. Twilight felt that if she went just a fraction of an inch lower, she would end up painfully slamming her rump in the tub, and falling flat on her back.

Could she bend her penis a little with magic? Horn glowing, Twilight whimpered at the somewhat painful failed attempt. "Drat, I'm too stiff! I don't want to break something! Derpy, you'll have to get back on all fours so I can back up a little and mount you. Would you be able to rear up again if I'm topping you?"

"Miss Princess, maybe I could try something." Derpy whispered as the delightful friction of Twilight sliding up and down her back made her feel so warm. "Put your hooves on my flanks to steady me while I jump!"

Twilight grasped Derpy with her front legs. "Okay, on the count of three. One, two..."

"Wait!" Derpy cried. "Do we go ON three, or AFTER you say three?"

"Right when I say three." Twilight said in a husky voice.

"Okay, I got it!" Derpy spread her wings as best as she could in the shower. "Ready!"

"Twilight gulped. "One, two, THREE!"

Derpy couldn't really flap her wings with Twilight pressed against her back, but she certainly could jump! With the princess guiding her, she just missed hitting her head on the ceiling.

There was a slight miscalculation though. What goes up must come down. Twilight hardly had time to magically position her cock when Derpy just slammed down onto it.

Derpy said loudly, and with quite deep and thoughtful meaning, "Whaaaaaaah!" Her hooves clanged against the tub a split second after she was instantaneously impaled by that long thick hard organ.

"Oh my gosh!" Twilight cried, front legs flailing as she desperately tried to keep them from toppling over backwards. She managed to thrust her magic against the rear wall just in time. She panted, front legs around Derpy's middle, while trying to ignore the utterly fantastic feeling of just ramming into a tight hot mare with no warning. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

Derpy shuddered. "I, I just came." She said, sounding quite embarrassed. "That, um, was scary!"

"I'm so sorry!" Twilight's ears twitched in her embarrassment. "I should have just levitated you a little. I, um, I just don't seem to think clearly when I have an erection. Maybe it's due to the sudden and drastic shift in my blood supply as I grow turgid." She thought of that shameful first time with Rainbow and sighed. She certainly hadn't been thinking then! "Thank Celestia I didn't hurt you!"

"Thank YOU, Miss Princess!" Derpy giggled like a filly. "My momma says stallions always think with their doo-dads! I don't imagine a futanari as being any different. Besides, you futa guys have two doo-dads, a ding-dong and a va-jay-jay. It's a wonder you can think at all, with all of that goin' on under your hindquarters!"

"Gee Derpy, thanks for that." Twilight said softly, but a smile touched her lips. "You're right though. My stupid penis seems to have a mind of its own!"

"What's she thinking now?" Derpy said as she gave a little wriggle. She giggled at Twilight's breathy moan.

"She's saying you're wonderful!"

"I know." Derpy said with a smirk as she wiggled her flanks again. "Miss Princess, my body is ready, if you wanna start movin' around."

"Yes, yes I do want to start moving!" Twilight tightened her grip around Derpy. "Don't let go of the hoofholds." She cautioned as she thrust her hindquarters forward, like the human had in the picture show.

Derpy shuddered. This was so exciting! It felt different, too. The wonderful penis seemed to be sawing up into her, sort of curving a bit to accommodate her weird unnatural stance. "Oh Miss Princess, this, this is good!" She couldn't help a little moan. "I, I read all about "G" spots. I, I think your aim is just right!"

Twilight magically lifted the showerhead back to its bracket. The warm water rained down on them as she humped against Derpy. The sound of her body slapping against that beautiful wet rump was exquisite! "This is great! This is so great!"

Derpy tried to support more of her weight with her front hooves as her hind legs began to protest a bit at holding her like this. "Faster!" she gasped; worried they would give out before her orgasm struck. "Miss Princess, fuck me!"

Twilight whimpered. Hearing Derpy innocently swear was just as erotic as one of Rarity's air searing vulgar arousal driven outbursts! "I'm fucking you!" she said huskily, as her wet tail whipped from side to side. "Oh sweet Celestia, I'm fucking you!"

Both ponies had their wings spread fully. The shower curtain did nothing to keep the water in as they both flapped their excitement.

Twilight threw her front legs over Derpy's shoulders and hung on tight, trying to remain upright while frantically thrusting herself at her quivering lover.

Derpy squealed when her left hoof slipped a little. "Miss Princess, be careful!" she panted, as she struggled to hold on.

Muscles straining, Twilight felt the end drawing near. "Hold on!" she wailed as her movements became more ragged. "I, I'm almost there!"

"Me too!" Derpy cried, eyes opening wide as her right hoof shifted a tiny bit. "Oh please hurry!"

Everything happened at once. Twilight tensed up and gave one final mad thrust. Deep up within Derpy, her cock jerked as once more her semen blasted free.

Derpy whinnied in pure delight as her body clasped at that wonderful throbbing member, and she flew into orgasmic delight.

Both ponies squealed when Derpy's hooves slipped from the indentations, and they slowly toppled over backwards while in their mutual orgasm!

Twilight gasped explosively as Derpy landed atop her when she ended up prone in the tub.

Derpy cried out as the wonderful fullness within slammed even deeper.

Both ponies exploded into secondary and tertiary orgasms from the unexpected impact. They both struggled weakly as the spasms continued.

When it was all over, Derpy somehow managed to clamber off of Twilight. "Oh Miss Princess, are you okay?" she asked, semen dribbling from her wonderfully, sated, and slightly sore vagina. She rubbed the back of her head where it had struck Twilight's horn. "Did I break you?"

Twilight sounded odd as she laughed while struggling to get her breath back. "I, I'm okay." She managed to gasp. She struggled to sit up in the slippery wet tub. "Cumming is kinda scary if the wind is knocked out of you while you're doing it!" She felt her face grow warm. "It did make it more intense, just like my books said. I thought I was gonna die, but it somehow didn't seem so bad at the time."

"Miss Princess Twilight, you shouldn't mess with erotic asphyxiation!" Derpy scolded. "That's a no-no!"

Twilight rubbed a hoof on her sore rump. "Believe you me, I won't!" she promised. "I would feel bad in the afterlife it I made somepony sad by dying while fucking them."

Derpy looked at Twilight, and bit her lower lip. It didn't help. She suddenly burst out laughing. "Oh wow, and ponies think I'm weird! Miss Princess, you're wonderful!"

Spike was just coming up the stairs when he saw two well groomed smiling mares exiting the bathroom together. "Good morning ladies." He said cheerfully. "Twilight, your timing is perfect. I was just getting an early start on the cleaning.

Twilight gulped as her beloved friend stepped into the bathroom. "Derpy, I forgot to magic up our mess!"

Derpy's ears twitched. "Maybe he'll think it's all just shower water."

"When you got out of the tub, you dribbled cream-pie everywhere." Twilight hissed.

Derpy tried not to giggle. "Well, you got pee-pee all around the toilet, Miss Princess!"

Spike wordlessly emerged from the bathroom, and hustled over to the closet at the end of the hall. "You ladies have a nice day." He said sharply as he began slipping into the home made biological isolation suit he wore last Nightmare Night.

"Spike, nopony likes a smarty-dragon!" Twilight sighed. "I am sorry about the mess though. Just leave my bathroom alone today. I'll clean it up later."

Spike put his costume back. "Thanks Twilight."

After breakfasting on more of Spike's delicious muffins, Twilight and Derpy headed outside. "Miss Princess Twilight, I won't tell anypony your secret." Derpy promised loyally.

Twilight sighed. "As secrets go, it's not too secret any more."

Derpy giggled. "Poor Miss Princess. You really like the mares, don't ya?"

She couldn't help smiling. "Yes, it's such a burden."

"I'll help you with it any ol' time ya need me, Miss Princess Twilight!" She closed her astounding eyes to slits. "Dinky has a sleepover next weekend. Would ya like to stop by for a visit?"

Twilight smiled, and took the slight risk of kissing the lovely pony right out in front of the library. "I would love to!"

A voice called down from above. "Ah-ha!" Rainbow Dash yelled as she came in for a landing. "Derpy, have you and Twilight been taking tea together?"

Derpy looked puzzled, which wasn't an unusual look for her. "Hi-ya Rainbow Dash. I had coffee with my breakfast."

Rainbow laughed. "It's just a private joke Derpy."

Derpy looked at her pregnant friend, and then glanced at Twilight. The princess nodded permission and gave her a wink. Derpy leaned close to Rainbow and whispered in the mare's ear. "I have to quit drinking coffee though, since Miss Princess fucked me silly while I was in my heat. Remember, I told ya caffeine isn't good for pregnant mares. You better not be drinking any, Miss Rainbow Dash!"

Rainbow sputtered. "I was right? I was just trying to embarrass Twilight!"

Derpy giggled. "Don't be mean to princesses, Dashie! It's not nice!" Twilight and Rainbow both cringed when she took to the air in her accustomed wobbly manner. Narrowly missing a tree, Derpy flew off. "See ya later, Miss Princess!"

Rainbow had to laugh. "Twilight, stallions would die of envy if they ever found out how much action you get!"

"Hush Rainbow!" Twilight looked all around, but nopony was close. "There are still a few ponies that don't know my secret!"

Rainbow giggled. "Take it easy, Twi. I wouldn't have said anything if anypony was close enough to hear."

Twilight grinned sheepishly. "Yeah, your observational skills are second to none." She laughed. "What brings you here so early? I thought you had a few days off from your reserve duties. Shouldn't you and Fluttershy be, uh, together?"

"Well, I'm here at Fluttershy's request." Rainbow's ears twitched nervously. "She has a problem."

"Is something wrong?" Twilight snapped. "Should I get Zecora, or a doctor?"

"Whoa, nothing like that!" Rainbow's wings slowly extended. "Ya see, um, I, well, I was seriously eating her out this morning, but it wasn't enough!"

Twilight's wings spread as well and her eyes closed to slits. "Oh, really?" She said in a rather husky voice. "Tell me more, Dashie."

"We sixty-nined until my tongue practically fell out of my mouth! I practically died of orgasm overdose, but my poor Flutter-baby needs more! Twi, you gotta help her!"

Twilight wished Starswirl's ring retained just a little of its former magic. The lovely horn ornament she never removed was doing nothing to still the fire building within her. Rainbow rarely slipped and let other ponies hear the sweet little pet names she had for her beloved life partner. It was so hot! She bit her lower lip, using sheer willpower to keep from displaying right in front of the library. "So, this would be a "Service" call?"

"Fluttershy needs to Take Tea with you!" Rainbow said with a laugh. "Rarity's ruby just wouldn't be enough in her state. Besides, Pinkie borrowed it last night and hasn't brought it back yet." Her voice dropped to a consperital whisper. "I think Pinkie lent it to Maud. I bet that's another rock she'll write a poem about!"

"You're terrible!" Twilight giggled. She tried not to think naughty thoughts about Pinkie wearing the ruby while Maud experienced its business end. "So Rainbow, would you care to join us?" Twilight asked hopefully.

"Normally I would." Rainbow sighed. "My tummy is still a little upset right now. Crab apples, but morning sickness bucks! I was fine with my muzzle up between my Shy's hind legs, but then Angel just had to make his morning coffee!" She bowed her head in shame. "I practically did a Sonic Rainboom in the cottage, and made the bathroom just in time."

"You poor thing." Twilight said with a sympathetic smile. "It'll pass, Mommy-Dash."

"Hey, don't get all mushy, Twilight! Pet names are for sissies! I have a reputation to uphold!" Rainbow grinned. "I'm gonna go visit Zecora and get some more of her troubled mommy tummy potion. I'll see you later, Stud."

"Don't call me that!" Twilight laughed. She stared as Rainbow flew off. The rough and tumble Tom-colt looked so adorable with her belly showing a noticeable bump. All of her friends looked beautiful with their swelling tummies! Princess Celestia was so right. It must be a futa-thing, but Twilight found the sight of any pregnant mare to be wonderful. None were as glorious as her friends though!

Using her newfound power, Twilight gathered the magic within her and released it in a glorious blast. Instantaneously, she vanished, to reappear at the door of Fluttershy's cottage.

"Knock-knock!" she said playfully as she put a hoof to the double door. "Does somepony need a service call?"

Twilight heard the clatter of hooves within and smiled. Fluttershy sure must be in a state! The door flew open, and the timid pony looked almost frightened as she forced a smile. "Oh, hello Twilight!" She opened the door wider. "You remember my friend Tree Hugger, don't you?"

Twilight bit her lower lip, thankful that the sensual delight of teleportation hadn't forced her to display. "Of course I do. Hello Tree Hugger."

"Salutations and blessings unto you Princess!" The mellow pony said in her low dreamy voice.

"Twilight is just fine, Tree Hugger."

"Care to refresh yourself, Princess?" Tree Hugger motioned to a pan of brownies on the table. "Freshly baked goodies made with the bounty of the land."

Fluttershy gave Twilight a look of almost panic and shook her head no. "Twilight, those are Tree Hugger's, uh, "special" brownies!"

Twilight took a step back from the table. "I, I had a big breakfast." Twilight said with a grin. "Maybe I'll try them some other time."

Tree Hugger picked up a cake server with her mouth, and carefully lifted out a rich moist brownie. "Any time, Princess. I bake them every day." She said, before taking a big bite of the potent baked goods.

"She's baked every day." Twilight whispered.

"Tree Hugger was telling me she could already sense my foal's aura." Fluttershy said nervously, trying to change the subject.

Twilight couldn't help stealing a glance of the gentle swell of Fluttershy's belly. "Really, that's fascinating!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.