My Little Pony: It's Good to Be the Princess
Chapter 10: Twilight and the Tenth Foal

Copyright© 2013 by Honey Moon

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Twilight and the Tenth Foal - Twilight Sparkle has a problem. It seems that wings aren't the only thing a new princess can grow. Sporting her first wing-boner, it isn't just her wings rising to attention when Rainbow Dash gives her a flying lesson! When Rainbow Dash challenges the fledgling princess to a race, the stakes are that the loser has to do what the winner commands. What can a magical princess do to insure she wins? If she wins, will Twilight claim Rainbow Dash as her prize?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fan Fiction   Time Travel   non-anthro   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Royalty  

Twilight Sparkle would have been embarrassed at how stupid she sounded, but the powerful potion still coursing through her blanked out any thought except for Fluttershy's lovely body. "Oh, yes, Fluttershy and I need to discuss Harmony." She told Scootaloo in what she hoped was a normal voice.

Thank goodness she was able to restrain herself as she levitated Scootaloo. She could have flung the filly nearly all the way back to Ponyville, what with how anxious and edgy she was feeling! "You, you'd just be bored. Oh, and I think Sweetie Belle was looking for you. Hurry on into Ponyville and see what she wants."

"Sure, okay." Scootaloo called from nearly fifteen feet in the air. "Fluttershy, be sure to tell me if you find a tortoise that's looking for a friend!"

"Don't worry, I will." Fluttershy assured, as she opened the bottom door and nervously motioned for Twilight to hurry and get in.

Twilight charged into the cottage as she held the puzzled filly aloft. "Bye Scootaloo!" Twilight managed to say in a strained voice as she lowered her to the ground and kicked the door closed at the same time. "Thank goodness! I thought she'd never leave!"

"Twilight, are you okay?" Fluttershy asked softly, staring at the hard cock jutting out beneath Twilight's tummy. Just the sight of it throbbing with obvious need had her body responding. "The end, um, is more purple than usual, and it's uh, twitching." She whispered as her vagina rapidly grew past moist and on into soaked.

"Luna, um, I mean I accidentally drank one of Zecora's potions!" Twilight took a deep breath. "Now turn around and lift that sexy tail!"

"Let me check to see if Scootaloo left first." Fluttershy said, as she made the mistake of turning from Twilight to face the window. She felt the magic as it yanked her tail roughly upwards and then the pleasant weight of Twilight setting on her back. "No, wait just a second!" she squealed as that glorious member plunged into her body. "Twilight, there's a shadow on the curtain!"

"Never mind scary shadows!" Twilight gasped while delighting in her friend's warmth. "Oh Fluttershy, you're wonderful! I can't wait to try this when your tummy is nice and round with our foal!"

Fluttershy trembled with more than arousal. Was that an eye she saw peering in through the slight gap in the curtains? She reached out a hoof to try and close them, but she couldn't reach, and couldn't move forward with Twilight gripping her middle so tightly! "Twilight, close the curtains!"

"Blast the curtains!" Twilight resumed the rough intense thrusting of her interrupted time with Luna. "Oh Fluttershy, I'm so horny I can't stand it!" she moaned as her iron hardness sawed in and out of the gentle mare.

Fluttershy stared at the gap in the curtain and felt heat spreading through her body. They were being watched! "Twilight" she gasped. "The bedroom, let's go to the bedroom!"

"I like it right here." Twilight moaned. She knew Fluttershy's critter friends might watch, but they would never be able to tell anyone about her secret. "Your friends, they, they'll understand." She caught one such critter's eye. "Besides, I think Angel likes the show!"

Angel Bunny glared at Twilight from where he stood on the arm of the sofa, but didn't stop gently rubbing his leporidhood with both front paws.

Twilight laughed breathlessly. "I bet somebunny would love if I turned you into a bunny for just ten minutes!"

Fluttershy's eyes opened fearfully wide. "No Twilight, don't use magic on me!"

Angel rocked back on his big hind feet. His rigid penis squirted out quite a respectable load for a critter his size.

Even though she brought it up, sudden jealousy made Twilight's eyes flash. "I'd never do that!" she announced while staring at the bunny in question. "He can go find his own playmates!"

Angel glared back, until he noticed the horn glowing on the Purple One of the Books currently mating with his friend. He cringed fearfully, but nothing happened. Then he saw that the bottom panel of the front door was glowing as it opened. Just outside, a large doe bunny was thoughtfully eating a flower. She squealed when magic enveloped and immobilized her.

Angel's eyes grew round when he noticed it was his very own dame. He'd recognize her sexy tail anywhere! Mom had always been too quick for him in the past on the many occasions he tried to corner her while she was in her heat. She had some strange idea that family meant off limits. That looked like it was about to change! Angle stood tall, as did his still erect penis. With a flourish he used his right ear to salute his Alicorn overlord before leaping off of the sofa with a hop, skip and a jump.

The door almost clipped his bushy tail as it slammed shut behind him, but he didn't care. The magic held the struggling doe firmly in place just long enough for him to mount her. That's all he needed. The doe hadn't been born who would object once HE rammed into her, and mom turned out to be no exception!

"Twilight, do, do you know who that was?" Fluttershy said breathlessly as she turned back to the curtain and the eye peering at her. "Do you know what bunny was out there?"

"Just a doe I noticed when I materialized." Twilight said huskily. The ponies herd a soft feminine squeal of pleasure from the front lawn. "She doesn't seem to mind, and I bet Angel is happy! Is she somepony's pet? Does it matter who she is?"

Mesmerized by the shadow on the curtain, Fluttershy shook her head. "No, I, I guess it doesn't!"

"Then forget Angel!" Twilight was breathing heavily. "Oh Fluttershy, I, I'm gonna cum!"

Trembling, Fluttershy whinnied softly. "I, I am too. Harder, please go harder Twilight!"

Panting like a beast of the Everfree forest, Twilight felt the pressure within growing once again. "I need this! I need this!" she cried as her cock throbbed through another explosion.

The shadow left the curtain, and Fluttershy cried out in dismay as her body shook. "Don't go! I, I'm about to cum!"

Twilight could hardly think as she let loose yet another massive load. "Not, not going anywhere!" she grunted, never to know that Fluttershy wasn't addressing her.

"Twilight, thank you, I needed that." Fluttershy said bashfully, expecting a little sweet cuddling before Twilight was ready to go again. The forelegs gripping her tightened their grip. "Twilight, what's wrong?"

"Oh no, I, I'm still just as hard!" Twilight moaned after her spasms eased. "I gotta keep going!" With a groan of frustration, Twilight continued her frenzied pumping of Fluttershy's delectable body.

Rainbow Dash stretched after her mid afternoon nap. It was sure great to score extra furlough time from the Academy. "It pays to be the best of the best." She said with a grin, knowing her boast to be true. "I wonder how Fluttershy is doing." Her smile grew bigger. Fluttershy had loved being screwed with Rarity's big ol' ruby last night, and expressed her gratitude with some amazing tongue work. Rainbow decided she needed some more of that very special attention from her fillyhood sweetheart.

She went to the window of her bedroom, and sat her rump on the ledge. Leaning back, she closed her eyes and let herself fall. The thrill of the wind through her mane was exhilarating as always while she plummeted straight down to Fluttershy's cottage far below. Unfailing instinct led her to flap her wings just feet from the ground. Soaring upwards, Rainbow opened her eyes and aimed for the window Fluttershy left open for her.

Rainbow landed with her usual extreme precision. She hardly made a sound as all four hooves simultaneously touched the floor. That's when she heard the unmistakable sounds coming from downstairs. "Oh ho, it sounds like Twilight is back in Ponyville." She said with a grin. "Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh, did I just get a good idea!"

For reasons she wouldn't explain, Fluttershy had insisted that she and Rainbow make love up in her guest bedroom. They had romped all over the little bed that was hardly big enough for one pony, but would probably suit three fillies quite well. Rainbow spotted the ruby and its harness right were she left it on the night stand. Trying to be quiet, she struggled into the harness while standing on her hind hooves, wings flapping gently to keep her balance.

Tapping her front hooves together in anticipation, Rainbow laughed softly. "Well princess, they say turn about is fair play. You got mine, so now I'm gonna get yours!" She looked down at the phallic ruby jutting from her loins. "Too bad mine isn't nearly as big as yours. Still, I bet it'll sure do the job on a princess's maidenhood!"

Fluttershy moaned deep in her throat as the wonderful shaft kept right on plowing deep into her. She had already succumbed four times! Twilight, on the other hoof, had exploded into her thrice, and was still showing no signs of stopping! She hadn't even slowed down. It was glorious!

Hardly able to think, a slight movement managed to catch her fevered attention. Mewling and drooling, she glanced up and saw Rainbow Dash slowly easing her way down the stairs. "Watch me!" she breathed softly, feeling a need she had never known before. "Watch me fornicate like a woodland creature!"

Rainbow waved a hoof. "Quiet!" she mouthed silently as she took to the air and swooped toward the mating ponies. She had to catch Twilight unaware for this to work!

Twilight smiled as she continued to service Fluttershy. So, Rainbow wanted to play too. She saw the glittering ruby shaft, and her mane flew in her face as she shook her head. "No-no, Rainbow Dash!" she said huskily as her horn glowed.

There was a rather pretty flash of light, and the perfect spherical bubble of Twilight's force field spell was suddenly surrounding the mated couple. Rainbow bounced off and barely managed to keep herself from crashing into the ceiling. "Not fair!" She exclaimed as she rubbed a hoof on her muzzle. "I just wanted to get in on a three-way! They're supposed to be awesome, according to Pinkie Pie!"

Nearly oblivious, Fluttershy cried out in a breathy soft voice. "Watch me, oh Rainbow, watch me!" as she was forced into yet another orgasm.

Somehow finding some small shred of self control, Twilight stopped her manic thrusting and pulled out of Fluttershy. "You want a three-way, Rainbow Dash? I can give you a three-way!"

The force field vanished, and Fluttershy sank to the floor with a contented sigh as pearlescent fluid bubbled out of her sated vagina to add to the growing puddle on the floor beneath her. "I'll watch you now." She said dreamily as she turned her head to look at her friends. "It's so much better when somepony watches!"

"Hey, wait!" Rainbow shouted, as she became airborne without the benefit of flapping her wings. She felt the straps of the harness loosening. "Twilight, what are you thinking?"

Twilight grinned. "We can do a three-way, just the two of us, Rainbow." She said as the ruby drifted away from Rainbow Dash's body. Twilight lifted one hind leg and then the other as she stepped into the harness. It slipped upwards and the straps tightened around her body. It took some fiddling, but soon she had the phallic gem situated just above her own throbbing shaft.

Eyes nearly popping out of her head, Rainbow stared at the sight of Twilight with two cocks and instantly knew what was in store! "Wait, I meant me doing you, Twi!"

"Rainbow, we can't do it that way!" Twilight exclaimed. "My filly parts have to stay untouched! I have to stay a maiden as a mare!" Gently lowering Rainbow to the floor, she trotted towards the wide eyed Pegasi. "You're right though, this should be fantastic!"

"Twilight, just where do you think that ruby is going?" Rainbow shouted frantically. The magic had released her, but she just couldn't seem to move. "Not the back yard!" she cried, as she lifted her tail and gave her rump a sexy little shake.

"Yes, yes the back yard." Twilight said with a giggle.

"Twilight, you can't fuck both holes at once!" She took a deep breath. "Twilight, you can't stuff that ruby up my rump while you're fucking me with your cock!" She couldn't help spreading her hind legs a little wider as her wings extended to their fullest span. "Do you think I'd let that cool smooth glittery thing slip in and out of my bottom, driving me totally crazy while you have your futanari way with me?"

Remembering their nearly disastrous first time together, Twilight froze. "I think you might." She said softly as she held perfectly still.

Fluttershy sighed dreamily. "Rainbow, I liked it when you put Rarity's ruby in my rump. You didn't even ask first, claiming "Surprise butt-sex was twenty percent cooler", remember?"

"FLUTTERSHY!" Rainbow gasped. "Not now!" she scrubbed a hoof over her face. "Oh horse apples! What are you waiting for, Twilight? You guys got me so curious I'll just die if I don't know what it feels like!"

"Oh, you won't die." Twilight said huskily. "I won't make you wait though.

Rainbow moaned quietly as she planted her hooves firmly. "Just be careful with that thing, um, those things!" Her tail rose higher as she lowered her head. "Ohmygosh, this is crazy!"

Twilight trotted up behind her friend. Horn glowing, she positioned her shaft at Rainbow's dripping wet vagina, and the glittering ruby staff at her tight little rosebud. "Are you ready, Rainbow?" she asked.

"Wait, let me..." Twilight couldn't wait. Rainbow Dash squeed like an excited fanfillly at a Daring Do convention as thick hot pony flesh and smooth cool mineral began pushing into her body. "So full!" she gasped. "Fluttershy, I'm all full up!"

Eyes wide, Fluttershy watched in delighted wonder as Twilight clamed her fillyhood friend. "There's still more!" she whispered as those wonderful rods pistoned slowly into Rainbow's quivering body. "Give her more, Twilight! Rainbow can take it!"

"I, I'll give her everything!" Twilight gasped as her body finally pressed tightly against Rainbow's rump.

Eyes rolled back until they showed mainly white, Rainbow's tongue lolled from her muzzle as the twin shafts began to withdraw. She drooled on Fluttershy's floor as they swiftly pierced her again ... And again!

Getting shakily up on all four rubbery legs, Fluttershy moved closer to her joined friends. She lowered her head. Very gently, she took Rainbow's tongue into her mouth and began to move her own against it as she softly sucked to gather Rainbow's saliva.

Fluttershy may be onto something, Twilight thought hazily as she began to roughly ram herself into Rainbow. Being watched did make it more exciting! It was a good thing Rarity's ruby was so silky smooth and decidedly narrower than her cock. Twilight was too lost in the joy of her shaft sheathed in Rainbow's vaginal tunnel to worry about what the ruby was doing to that much tighter opening.

Moaning into Fluttershy's mouth, Rainbow was almost embarrassed at how fast Twilight pushed her into orgasm. Pushed? Heck, Twilight rammed her into climaxing, and wasn't letting up! The two objects were pumping her like the drive shafts of a locomotive engine! She felt filled in a way she had never even dreamed of before! Mind spinning, she was only too grateful that she hadn't eaten lunch. Another orgasm forced all thought out of her mind, and she practically slobbered in Fluttershy's face!

This was wonderful! Rainbow was really enjoying herself. Fluttershy was so glad. She hoped that Twilight wouldn't notice, and Rainbow wouldn't remember, as she lovingly swallowed the saliva she collected from her friend's mouth.

"I need it!" Twilight's wings flapped and her whole body quivered as she tried to achieve what she so dearly wanted. She had cum so much already since she drank Zecora's potion, could she possibly do it again? Twilight thrust harder and harder, desperately trying to release in Rainbow's snugly gripping sheath! "Oh stars above, I need to squirt! Just once more! I'll die if I don't do it one more time!"

"You can do it, Twilight!" Fluttershy cheered softly as a thin silvery string of saliva dripped from her dampened muzzle. "Fill Rainbow up!"

Rainbow rested her head against Fluttershy's neck and whimpered. "I, I'm already full! She gasped; as yet another climax claimed her.

Twilight cried out inarticulate joy as she felt the pressure within. She was going to do it! She was doing it! "Oh Celestia!" she screamed as her cock gave a throb. By her standards it wasn't much. Three good strong jets of seminal fluid burst forth to blast into Rainbow's shaking body. Still, it was far more than any mere stallion could produce!

When it was all over, Twilight shook her head as she tried to clear her mind. "I, I think the potion has worn off." She muttered softly. "I'm sorry I was so rough with you, girls." There was a muffled laugh as if in answer.

Rainbow leaned against her beloved Fluttershy. "That's okay Twi, but I thought I was gonna die!" She said shakily. The muffled laugh returned. "Hey, I'm not joking! What's so funny?"

"Nopony laughed." Fluttershy said before one last swallow to clear her throat. Her ears twitched. "Wait, I just heard it too."

Twilight slowly eased herself out of Rainbow's body. Her shaft drooped to point to the floor and shimmered in their combined juices. The ruby shaft rode just as hard and stiff as ever though. Looking down under herself, Twilight was startled to see the glittering jewel suddenly grin at her and wink. "Discord!" she gasped woodenly.

"Discord?" Rainbow turned to look, and her eyes opened wide. "Great steaming horse apples, Discord was in my rump!"

Fluttershy glared at the grinning ruby. "Just what do you have to say for yourself, young man?"

The ruby had the grace to look sheepishly up at Fluttershy. There was a flash of light, and Discord stood before the three ponies, while the ruby returned to its normal, if not slightly soiled state. "Young man indeed! I'm well over a thousand years older than you, my dear Shutterfly. Give or take a few decades."

"I keep telling you, it's Fluttershy." Fluttershy whispered.

"Whatever." He smiled and patted Fluttershy's head.

"What is the meaning of this, Discord?" Twilight asked as she self-consciously struggled out of the harness. She was thankful that her cock had finally decided to withdraw into her body after all its recent activity. "Explain yourself!"

Rainbow stared up at him and shook her head. "Discord was in my rump! He, he raped my bottom!"

"Don't get your pin feathers in a ruffle, Miss Junior Wonderbolt." A hardhat with an old fashioned flickering miner's candle suddenly appeared on his head. "Spelunking is just a hobby of mine. It was nothing personal." The hard hat vanished, to be replaced by a doctor's head mirror. "I do give you a clean bill of health, my young friend. It must be due to a diet high in vegetable roughage."

Fluttershy couldn't help a giggle. "Discord, friends do not do things like that without asking!"

Rainbow Dash glared up at the draconequus. "We should have turned you back into stone when we had the chance! How dare you get off by sneaking into my backside!"

"Get off?" Discord sniffed. "I will have you know that you are not my type. I've been seeing a lovely Ursa Major lately, and she's all the female I have ever hoped for!"

"What are you doing here, anyway?" Twilight demanded.

"Oh, I just wanted to congratulate the new princess on her proliferation, is all." He vanished, only to reappear at a fraction of his size to stand on Twilight's head. Holding a small sack in his lion paw, Discord pulled out and tossed a few small dark bean-like objects into his mouth with his eagle talon. He happily crunched them. "My dear Twilight, you've sown more seeds than I could ever have hoped to plant. I am so looking forward to what Celestia has to say about that." He laughed joyously. It cut off abruptly as he vanished, this time completely.

"Oh my." Twilight said worriedly.

Fluttershy smiled. "Princess Celestia won't be angry, Twilight. I just know it."

Rainbow shook her head. "Ew, Discord was in my rump!" she couldn't help a slight smile. "Well, I just hope he enjoyed the view!"

As time passed, the fledgling princess's anxiety eased. She counted the blessings of friendship. Even Trixie's annoying habit of just barging in at the library and demanding to stay the night brought Twilight pleasure. Trixie sure was one feisty filly once you hit the hay with her! Who knew that the boastful mage would secretly begin to express the desire to be dominated by a princess?

Rarity created a daring little clingy black outfit that Twilight wore while role-playing "Darklace" with the fashionista. Trixie practically wet herself in submissive delight any time Twilight donned it to play the same game with her. Twilight smiled knowing neither friend knew the other had the same fetish. If Pinkie Pie had taught her anything though, it was to keep such intimate and private admissions from a friend private!

Ponyville made it through another Winter Wrap-up, and spring brought beauty to Twilight's eyes. She hardly noticed the tender new leaves on the trees, or the budding of wildflowers in every meadow. It seemed that everywhere she looked, she saw a precious friend with a gentle swell just starting to show in her tummy. It was getting so hard to keep from popping a sudden and highly noticeable erection any time she saw one of her friends.

Closing her eyes tight, Twilight counted to ten thousand by base four. She was startled by a sudden loud belch and the roar of a flame. "Twilight, wake up. It's a message from Canterlot!"

"I wasn't sleeping, Spike." She complained. She had seen Pinkie Pie bounce on by the library. The growing weight of her gently swelling middle seemed to ever so slightly lower the height of each springy step. From her grin, Twilight suspected Pinkie was putting on a show for her benefit. It was greatly appreciated! "I was just resting my eyes."

Spike grinned at his beloved friend. "I bet you're resting something else, too."

"Spike!"

"What?" He gave her a knowing wink. "You've been doing so much flying lately. It's good that you're resting your wings."

Twilight sighed. So far she had been lucky. Spike had finally tumbled to the fact that she had sired foals on quite a few ponies since her little magical mishap. She hoped her number one assistant would handle it well, once he realized that Rarity was just as pregnant as all their other friends. "Oh, just read the scroll already!"

Spike cleared his throat. "My dearest Twilight, you have been conspicuous by your absence from the castle of late." Twilight felt a guilty twinge. Luna looked so lovely with her belly growing, that she dared not visit and risk losing control and growing erect where Princess Celestia would notice! She composed herself as Spike continued.

"I know how much you look up to Starswirl the Bearded. I have found something I would like you to have." Spike looked startled and dropped the scroll. "Wait, not that!"

As Twilight watched, Spike's eyes sort of went cross. His neck bulged in a broad band just before he belched forth with a huge fan of flame. The library seemed to flicker as Twilight's new fire safety spell warded the flames and protected the precious books. With a cough, Spike reached out a claw and caught the large silver ring as it dropped. "I hate attachments." he muttered, as he handed the warm ornament to his friend.

Twilight's horn glowed as the roughly hammered silver band levitated before her eyes. "That's Starswirl the Bearded's Cutie Mark!" she exclaimed excitedly.

Spike picked up the scroll and resumed reading. "You will note the band bears the Cutie Mark of Starswirl himself. I remember how he always wore it in my presence. I am sure he would have wanted you to have it."

"Oh Spike, this is wonderful!" Twilight cried as the ring rose higher and slipped over the tip of her horn. "It's like wearing a piece of history!"

Spike gave her an appraising look. "Twi, it looks good on you. I like how the silver sparkles in your mane."

"Oh, I have to see!" Twilight wanted a mirror. There was a hoof mirror up in her loft bedroom. She reached for it with her magic. She reached again. She spread all four legs and really strained. Her heart pounded and she felt warm all over.

The magic was there, she could feel it. It was just on the very edge of blossoming forth, but she just couldn't reach that peak. She tried again, panting from her exertions. "It, it won't work!" she moaned, body trembling with the need to release. "The ring is a magic inhibitor!"

"Why would ol' Beardy want to inhibit his magic?" Spike asked.

Twilight whimpered. She had to resort to sitting on her rump to use her front hooves to remove the ring. She released the pent up magic, and let out a cooing sigh as the release calmed her body while bringing her the mirror. "Oh goodness." She whispered. "That was unexpected."

"Are you okay?" Spiked asked worriedly.

"I'm fine." Twilight replaced the ring. Carefully holding the mirror, she was thrilled to see how well it fit her horn. Something dawned on her and she laughed. "I think I understand!"

"I sure don't!"

"Princess Celestia wrote that Starswirl wore this whenever he visited her." Twilight giggled. "Remember, he was one of the most accomplished mages of his age, but he was also a stallion."

"What does that have to do with the price of rubies in Manehattan?"

Twilight opened her mouth to answer, but snapped it right back shut. "Oh, nothing." She said, while risking a very vivid imagining of Fluttershy posing for all of those fashion magazines in her short modeling career. Not a twinge from her cock, although she felt warmth growing between her hind legs and a definite twitchy urge to spread her wings.

It wasn't just magic the ring inhibited. Starswirl must have had a serious crush on the Princess, and didn't want to have it discovered! "It's just something Starswirl used as an aid in concentration while discussing important matters of state."

"I knew the old coot was a weirdo." Spike laughed.

"Oh hush! Did the Princess say anything else?"

Spike looked at the scroll. "Only that she's going to stop by and visit with you today."

"She is?" Twilight reached for the ring, and made sure it was seated nicely at the base of her horn. "It's a good thing I have this, um, I mean I hope the Princess thinks it looks nice on me!"

"I'm sure she will, Twi." Spike looked a little bashful. "Um, do you mind if I take a little personal time since you'll be busy with the princess?"

"Oh course not, Spike. You work so hard. You know I don't mind if you take time off."

"Oh good, Rarity asked me to come over and look at her list of foal names. She's narrowed it down to three hundred."

Twilight gulped. "You, you know?"

Spike looked up at his best friend and smiled. "Sure I know! Rarity is gonna get a visit from the stork!" He winked. "She's a mammal after all, and I'm a reptile. We would have had to use a surrogate once we get married anyway. Until then, I'm gonna be a goddragon!"

Taking a deep breath, Twilight sighed. "Spike, I should learn never to underestimate you."

"That's for sure!" He sighed. "On sort of a related note, could you ask The Great and Powerful Trixie not to be so loud next time she, uh, 'sleeps over'? Her begging and crying "Harder, harder, Trixie is a bad mare!" always wakes me up."

Twilight felt her face grow warm. "I'll cast a sound dampening spell next time, okay?"

"Thanks Twilight! I'll see you later."

Twilight watched her number one assistant skip off on his way to Rarity. "Spike is such a good friend." She said with a smile. Her whole body felt warm as she inadvertently thought about Trixie's secret submissive nature. "I don't have a lot of time. I guess I better ease a little tension before the Princess gets here."

Removing the ring from her horn, she immediately felt the familiar stirring deep inside as her penis emerged and began to engorge. "I better use the artificial vagina and pop off a quick load or two so I can calm down."

Twilight summoned the spell and teleported to her bedroom. Shoving some books aside on the bed, she folded back a corner of her comforter to expose her little secret. There it was, ready for emergencies. The artificial vagina she had smuggled back from the Crystal Empire was ready and waiting, tucked between mattress and box spring, collection bag attached for filling.

"Oh, I wish one of my friends were here!" she moaned as she put her front hooves on the bed. Her horn glowed and the special apple scented lubricant Applejack had made for her flew to her exposed erection. "This is so much nicer than the original soothing oil." She smiled; remembering how AJ had squealed when Rarity used her horn to pump the orchard fresh lube deep into the farm pony's "South Forty" as Applejack insisted on calling her anus.

With a whinny of pleasure, Twilight pushed herself into the artificial vagina, and began to, as AJ would put it, "Buck the bed". The snug pony made tunnel was no match for the real thing, but Twilight did find pleasure in its soft depths. Soon, the room was filled with a rhythmic bump-bump-bump as Twilight's wild thrusting banged the bed against the wall.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.