My Little Pony: It's Good to Be the Princess - Cover

My Little Pony: It's Good to Be the Princess

Copyright© 2013 by Honey Moon

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Twilight Sparkle has a problem. It seems that wings aren't the only thing a new princess can grow. Sporting her first wing-boner, it isn't just her wings rising to attention when Rainbow Dash gives her a flying lesson! When Rainbow Dash challenges the fledgling princess to a race, the stakes are that the loser has to do what the winner commands. What can a magical princess do to insure she wins? If she wins, will Twilight claim Rainbow Dash as her prize?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fan Fiction   Time Travel   non-anthro   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Royalty  

Princess Twilight Sparkle nervously watched as Zecora deftly used her hooves to tie a cord to the old horse shoe Rainbow Dash had brought. "It's one of my filly shoes." Rainbow said with a nervous laugh. "I keep it for luck. I was wearing it when I did my first Sonic Rainboom."

"A filly shoe, well that's appropriate." Twilight muttered before sipping her tea.

The zebra held the cord in her mouth and moved to stand by the worried weather pony. The horse shoe at the end began to slowly swing back and forth. There was no doubt. It was moving in the direction of Rainbow's midsection.

"Zecora, um, does that mean, I, uh, I'm sick?"

"Rainbow Dash, don't be silly. It only means you're expecting a filly."

Twilight's eyes nearly went cross. Warm tea sprayed out of her mouth. "What? You're kidding, right? Isn't it too early to tell that?" she nearly shouted.

"Early maybe for doctor folk, forged iron is never known to joke."

Twilight could hardly bring herself to look at Rainbow Dash. "Oh, I am so sorry!" she whispered nervously.

Rainbow looked thoughtful. "Is it really a filly?" she finally asked.

"On this, the answer is clear and true." The zebra smiled kindly. "Rainbow Dash, I congratulate you!"

"Thanks Zecora!"

Twilight cringed, but there was no explosion of anger. "Rainbow, uh, are, are you okay? What about the Wonderbolts?"

"Let me worry about the Wonderbolts. I saved Spitfire's life after all. That's gotta count for something. Besides, no matter how many times I explain and demonstrate, nopony else has ever produced a Sonic Rainboom." She smiled smugly. "I bet I can get her to bend the rules."

"I hope so." Twilight gulped. "I, I'm so very sorry for what I did. At the time, um, it seemed like if I didn't, um, do "things" with you, I would just die!"

Rainbow sighed. "Twilight, I won't lie. At first I was really mad at you. I almost wrote a letter to princess Celestia about what you did." She smiled shyly. "It wasn't all your fault though. I'll take, well, twenty percent of the blame. I could have fought you off if I really REALLY wanted. Do you remember when Soarin crashed into a tree and got two black eyes and broke his nose?"

"Yes I do. Didn't Spitfire institute a new program where all Wonderbolts need yearly eye exams?"

"She did, but that was no tree that Soarin hit," Rainbow reared forward and lashed out with both hind legs. "I can buck nearly as hard as Applejack. It sure came in handy last time I was in season and he caught me cloud napping!"

"Does, does that mean you forgive me?"

"Don't be a dope; of course I forgive you Twilight."

"That's a load off of my mind." Twilight glanced at Zecora and felt her heart skip a beat. "Zecora, it, it's not what it sounds like!"

"Twilight Sparkle, you have nothing to fear. From me there is no secret anypony shall hear."

Twilight sighed. "Thank you Zecora!"

Rainbow shook her head. "I'm gonna get as big as a cow though. That's gonna put a strain on the ol' wing muscles! I hope I'm not grounded for a few months. My mom was when she had me."

"Rainbow Dash, eat hearty and well!" Zecora scolded. "You must keep healthy and let your belly swell. The foal within you needs a mother's constant care. I am sure with your skills; you will keep to the air."

"Oh, I will!" Rainbow smiled. "My little pony will get very special care. I promise!"

"Rainbow, you carried four ponies at Rainboom speed when you saved Spitfire. I don't think a foal's weight would ground you!" Twilight smiled hopefully. "I could always let you use the guest room at the library, if, uh, you needed a place to stay down on the ground. That is, if you wouldn't mind."

"Not a bad idea, Twilight. Speaking of the library, when's the next Daring Do out?"

As the two Pegasi left Zebra's tree hut, Zecora tapped Twilight on the flank. "Twilight Sparkle, we must talk again soon. You know every day I take tea at noon. It will put you at ease to come back on the morrow." The zebra winked, and her voice dropped to a whisper. "A foal in this belly would not cause me sorrow."

"Uh, see you later!" Twilight stammered as Zecora laughed.

Rainbow nudged Twilight. "You should take her up on that, Princess studly!"

"Rainbow, how can you say that?" Twilight blinked. "Um, you wouldn't be jealous?"

"Heck no, just think of me as your wing-pony. Go have "tea" with Miss Hot Rhymes tomorrow. It'll be a blast!" Rainbow giggled. "Just be sure to give me all the juicy details after!"

"You'd really be okay with me, uh, "having tea" with other ponies?"

Twilight, you're still such an egghead! Just because we, um, did something once" She smiled crookedly. "It doesn't mean I think I own you!"

Twilight felt a little hope rise within her. "So, um, it doesn't have to be just the once?" she asked shyly. "Does it?"

"Well, I don't have any Wonderbolt drills or weather duties for the rest of the day. Wanna come on up to my house?" Rainbow gave Twilight a wink and a smile. "You can't get me MORE preggers, after all!"

"Hello Rainbow Dash." A soft voice called. "How are you, Twilight?"

"Oh fudge!" Rainbow shook her head. "Um, I mean, Hi Fluttershy! See ya later, Twilight! Come on up and see me sometime. Just don't forget to bring the tea!" Rainbow dashed off and vanished into the sky.

Gritting her teeth, Twilight concentrated on Windigos, icebergs, scary bats, and long slithering snakes. She had discovered that such thoughts helped keep her penis from engorging to emerge from her body for everypony to see. "How are you, Fluttershy?" She gave the shy pony a double take. "Why are you all dressed up? Are you modeling again for Photo Finish?"

"No, I'd never do that again. The stress was just too much for my nerves." Fluttershy smiled bashfully. Now what would Rarity say? "Oh, you mean this old thing? I, um, I just felt, um, like, like a change of pace."

The "old thing" looked simply lovely. Twilight liked the way the fabric of the layered skirts draped over Fluttershy's flanks to trail gently behind her as she lightly trotted through the forest. "Well, I think you look great!" The princess was quickly learning something Rarity instinctively knew, as did many stallions. More is less, when it comes to pony style.

Somehow, hiding part of Fluttershy's lovely body made her seem so much more desirable, and yes, sexy. Twilight gulped as she saw brief flashes of the Pegasus pony's well formed hind legs. Fluttershy's muscle tone wasn't as developed as Rainbow's or Applejack's, and that gave her legs a more delicate and graceful look.

The bodice of the green creation had pretty ruffles that Twilight just wanted to reach out a hoof and gently touch. She shook her head, and tried to keep from taking notice that the pony was wearing matching stockings on all four legs, with a nice leafy pattern woven into the sheer material.

The princess felt flush as her wings involuntarily unfurled and spread. Uh-oh! She had to concentrate! Her eyes traveled to Fluttershy's rear end as it swayed in a gentle sort of figure eight as she walked along. That plot! Twilight tried to keep her mind locked on the exciting plot of the new Daring Do adventure! She had to order five copies for the library, and two extras. One for her private collection and one as a gift to show Rainbow how much she appreciates EVERYTHING!

"Twilight, are you okay?" Fluttershy asked softly. "Um, do you need any help?"

Twilight extracted herself from the low lying tree branches ensnaring her upraised wings. "Oops, didn't see that tree jump out at me!" she said with forced laughter. "I'm still getting used to these darn wings!"

"They look very nice on you, Twilight." Fluttershy said with a hint of longing in her voice. "They're very pretty."

"Thank you Fluttershy. I've always thought yours were lovely too." Oh blast! Why did she say something that stupid? Fluttershy was liable to got into a panic if someone complemented her in such a personal way. "So, where are you going dressed so nicely?"

"Oh, I thought I'd go see if Rarity wanted to join me for tea."

Twilight gasped, "Tea" already having taken on new meaning for her. "Gee, I, I gotta go now! I have important books to catalog!" Not trusting her wings, and fearing that her cock would slip out fully the moment of take-off, Twilight concentrated. Her horn glowed, and she vanished with a loud pop.

"Oh horse feathers!' Fluttershy sighed after the princess disappeared. "I thought for sure she would like me dressed like this." She shook her head, pink mane flowing nearly weightlessly around her face.

"Oh, I could just kick something!" She angrily pawed at the ground with her right front hoof, and sent a pebble flying almost three whole inches! "I have to try something else now."

Her plan of stalking, uh, following, um, "casually running into" Twilight should have worked. She hadn't expected Rainbow to be there though! How could she ever compete with such a strong willed lovely pony as Rainbow Dash? "Don't be so jealous, Fluttershy!" she scolded herself. Rainbow and Twilight are such nice ponies. They make such a lovely couple. You should be happy for them." Something deep inside the hidden recesses of her mind spoke up. "Why not me?"

Fluttershy sighed. "I'll just have to try a different approach. Twilight did extend her wings though." She felt nervous warmth run through her body, and her own wings spread. "If I can get her to show her, uh, boy part because of me, that'll mean she loves me too! Then, maybe when it's safe, I, I can, um, maybe we, could, I could let her show me what it's like." She shivered in an odd mix of anticipation and fear. "No, just knowing Twilight thinks of me like that is enough. Besides, I wouldn't want to hurt Rainbow's feelings!"

Fluttershy trotted on a little longer. When she finally looked around to take note of her surroundings, she gave a soft squeak of despair. "I, I'm alone in the Everfree forest!" Fluttershy took to the air. Rainbow would have been impressed at the speed in which she flew back to her cottage!

Twilight instantaneously appeared in her loft bedroom back at the library. The sensual delight of raw magical power made her control lapse. The princess moaned softly as her penis emerged from her body and grew stiff. "Spike, I, I'm taking a nap! Um, could you do me a favor and see, um, if Rarity needs me to order any new fashion periodicals for the library?"

There was a crash downstairs. "Rarity?" Spike squeaked. "Um, I mean sure Twilight, I'll head on over to Rarity's boutique." He continued in what he thought of as his smooth sophisticated voice. "I'll see you later."

"Take your time!" Twilight called. "Put the "Out to lunch" sign on the door when you leave!"

"A-okay, Twilight!"

Twilight waited until she heard the door slam, and the clatter of Spike's toenails racing down the path. "Oh, what do colts do when they start growing turgid at the drop of a bridle? Last time I had to stay out of sight for almost an hour before it went back inside me!"

A stray thought entered her mind. It was something she remembered from her filly-hood. "Oh my!" She felt flush as realization set in. Once, when Cadence had just gone home after foal-sitting her, she had walked in on Shining Armor and found her BBBFF with a watermelon, and eyes locked on a picture of her bestest favorite foal sitter!

"He said he was pretending to hatch a dragon egg!" she gasped, remembering how his coat was matted with perspiration, and how he had been sort of bouncing himself against the melon as it sat on a thick soft cushion under his belly. "Oh my goodness, he must have bored a hole in it!" She smiled. "What a good idea! I need a watermelon!" Craning her neck, she looked under her body at her penis. "I need a BIG watermelon!"

Twilight teleported to the pantry and smiled at what she found waiting for her. "Just look at you!" she said softly. "What a big sexy melon you are!" She looked both ways to make sure nopony heard that embarrassing statement. "You're coming with me, my tasty friend!"

Horn glowing, Twilight levitated the melon and balanced it on her back. Holding it steady with her wings, she returned to her room in a burst of teleportation magic.

Depositing the produce on her bed, she looked around for something to pierce the rind. "Oh, well, I guess there's nothing else for it!" Lowering her head and looking down toward the floorboards, Twilight rammed her horn into the melon.

She thrust into it several times in an attempt to widen the hole enough for her member's girth. Then she just kept going for other reasons. "That felt kinda nice!" she said, sweet juice running down her forehead. "It must be because so many nerve endings tie into a magic user's horn. Well, I know what will feel even nicer!"

Rearing up, she placed both front hooves on the bed. "I was right, this lines up pretty good!" Horn glowing again, she aligned the blunt head of her throbbing cock with the hole her horn had made. Scooting forward, she entered the watermelon. "Oh, it's chilly!" she gasped as she pushed in deeper. "Rainbow Dash felt so much warmer, but, this, this is just might work!"

With a little whinny, Twilight began to mate with the fruit. Her long hard shaft glistened with juice as it pistoned in and out of the watermelon. "I'll warm you up!" she moaned as she made her bed shake. "I'll warm you up and make you feel good." She closed her eyes. "I'll make you feel more than good ... Trixie!"

It was Twilight's first time masturbating with a penis, but she was no stranger to self pleasure. That arrogant show-pony had often trotted through her imagination while she humped furiously against firm yet yielding pillows and cushions. "Kneel to your princess!' she muttered softly. "Kneel and open up that loud mouth of yours!"

As she moved, the room was filled with the sound of something hard being rammed into something rather soft and wet. Wings spread wide; Twilight lost herself in pretending that Trixie was literally paying her lip service. "Oh, you like that?" she gasped. "Then you can have more!"

Twilight staggered from the bed, horn and melon linked by magic. All four hooves planted firmly on the floor, Twilight panted as she increased the melon's speed. "Yes, yes, yes! Trixie, bob that head! Gobble me right up!" she breathed as the watermelon moved rapidly up and down her shaft. "I, I'm going to bestow my royal blessing on you, so, so don't you dare stop now!"

Shaking as her shaft was massaged, Twilight lost track of her fantasy. Boastful Trixie faded away. Fluttershy had looked so pretty today! She saw her friend's cutie mark nearly every single day, but having it hidden by that lovely dress made Twilight just want to rip the delicate fabric off of her so she could stare at that lovely rump and flanks! "Oh no!" she gasped, but it was too late!

Twilight's head rocked from side to side as she squealed and reared up on her hind legs. Her mane hid her face as she once again felt that frightening but wonderful pressure deep inside. She tried not to, but her cock throbbed. She just couldn't hold back! Front hooves pawing at the air, Twilight ejaculated while thinking about looking up Fluttershy's skirts! She had to hold tight to the watermelon with her magic, or the pressure of her own release would have launched it clear across the room!

Moments later, Twilight stood there and tried to calm herself. "That was so wrong!" she gasped. "How could I think of Fluttershy that way? If she even suspected I have a penis, she would be terrified of me!" She slipped the abused melon from her softening member, using magic to clean the sweet sticky mess from herself. "Oh yuck, it even feels heavier now!"

The pony stood staring at the watermelon floating before her. She couldn't keep her eyes off of the hole her horn had made, and her penis had widened. Five minutes passed. She nervously licked her muzzle, feeling an overpowering thirst that was more mental then physical. "Nopony will ever know." She whispered as she allowed the watermelon to drift nearer. Twilight put her mouth to the hole when it was close enough. Tilting her head back, the melon moved with her. Twilight swallowed again and again as she drank the sweetened but still musky fluid that ran so freely into her mouth.

"That was nasty." She said after a dainty princess like belch. She couldn't help a small smile. "It tasted good though! I'll just put it back to have for my supper now that I got most of, well, me out of it."

Felling like her old self now that the penis had retreated inside of her, she popped back down to the pantry and put the watermelon back. "You and I have unfinished business!" she said with a laugh as she left to reopen the library.

Scootaloo stashed her scooter by the door of the library. The little Pegasi yawned. "I gotta get more sleep." She muttered. "I don't think I closed my eyes for more than ten minutes a night since the Cutie Mark Crusaders tried being lawn care experts! I just can't seem to get comfy any more!" She noticed the sign on the door. "Oh drat! I'll have to come back later!"

Feeling composed and calm, Twilight opened the front door. "Oh, hello Scootaloo, what brings you here?" She looked all around. "Where are your two friends?"

"Hi Twilight! Applebloom is helping make Zap Apple jam, and Sweetie Belle is modeling for her sister today. That leaves me to do our research. Got any books on digging wells? We're gonna be..." Her voice rose to a deafening shout. "Cutie Mark Crusaders Artisan Well drillers!"

"Uh, okay. Come on in and let's take a look, shall we?"

As Twilight went into the stacks to look for appropriate books, Scootaloo's tummy rumbled. That was another thing. Ever since that day, she just seemed to be hungry all of the time! "Twilight, do you have any snacks?"

Books were flitting through the air, pausing briefly before Twilight's appraising eyes. "No, too advanced. No, that one would be too dangerous!" Her ears twitched. "What was that?" she asked distractedly. "Oh, yes. Help yourself to anything you like. I'll be with you in a moment."

Scootaloo's wings flapped as she trotted toward the pantry. Did she imagine that? It felt like her hind legs left the floor. COOL! The little pony looked around. Watermelon! Snips and Snails had bought the last one from the market stall this morning, and had run like an Ursa Major was chasing them when she asked if she could come over and have some when they cut it open. For some reason they seemed horrified at the thought of slicing a watermelon! Oh well. Colts were so immature!

Dragging over Spike's step stool, Scootaloo picked up a knife and managed to cut the melon lengthwise. For some reason the scent of watermelon made her go from a simple tummy rumble, to ravenously starving hungry! Burying her muzzle in the fruit, Scootaloo began to gobble it down!

There was a sort of familiar musky salty taste along the mushy tunnel that ran nearly the entire length of the melon's inside for some reason. It reminded her of when she had accidentally swallowed that bird poop the other day. Scootaloo just shrugged. Since that didn't harm her, a watermelon sure wouldn't! Besides, she was so hungry and it tasted so good! Scootaloo just continued to eat until there was nothing left but two empty rinds.

When Twilight finally returned with a book on safe drilling techniques, she found Scootaloo wiping her face with a napkin as the filly returned to the library proper. He eyes lit up when she saw the book. "Thanks Twilight! We can't fail if we follow the directions from a book! I'll bring it right back when we're done with it!" Scootaloo left the library; the changes already started in her body began to accelerate from a much larger dose of hermaphroditic hormones.

"I better tell Applejack what those three are up to now." Twilight said with a smile as Scootaloo buzzed away on her scooter. "She can keep an eye on them so they stay safe!" As she started to close the door, her eyes opened wide, and her jaw dropped open.

"Hello Miss Sparkle." Fluttershy said quietly. "I came to borrow a few books." She smiled bashfully. "Some of my critters are having a difficult time. Do you have anything on animal husbandry?"

"Huh? Miss Sparkle?" Twilight asked. She had never seen her friend like this. Fluttershy had her mane pulled back in two long braids, with pretty red ribbons tied up in big bows. She also wore a uniform that looked like what school-fillies wore generations ago to prissy private schools in Canterlot. It must have been left over from some of the more sophisticated photo shoots Photo Finish had subjected Fluttershy to.

Twilight tried not to stare. The red pleated skirt was hiding Fluttershy's cutie mark again. The hem of the skirt nearly dragged on the floor, and gave tantalizing brief glimpses of those lovely hind limbs. Her long luxurious tail was also braided and tied with a bow. It seemed so daringly cute emerging from the skirt's modest back slit. The blue blazer looked so fetching over the snow white blouse. Twilight tried to remember to breath. Fluttershy also wore four snow white baggy socks, with little black stiletto heel boots on each hoof that Rarity would simply gush over!

Fluttershy looked like she could pose for the cover of a very special type of book written in olden pony times. Books written by authors with unlikely names like Mistress Unicorn Whip, A. Pony, and her very favorite author, Anonymous! Twilight had quite a few of these "classics" in the secret collection she kept hidden down in her laboratory where Spike would never find them.

Fluttershy took a deep breath. "If I'm not old enough to check them out, my momma could come in and get them for me."

"Wh-What did you say?" Twilight stammered, as she tried to keep her wings from spreading wide. "Animal husbandry, that, um, isn't that the study of, b-b-b-breeding animals?"

"Oh my, yes!" Fluttershy managed a giggle that she hoped sounded "filly" enough. "It's very important that I know all about mating and such things. Angel Bunny is a dear, but I don't like to impose and watch him with his many lady friends. Angel doesn't mind, but the girls were starting to complain."

Twilight tried to talk, but all that came out was a soft "Squee" She cleared her throat and tried again. "You, you watched?" she managed to force herself to say, while resisting the urge to let loose with a loud whinny.

"I even took notes. I need books though. Bunnies move so fast it's hard to see all the details."

I, I'm sure that the library has something! Won't you c-come in?"

Fluttershy followed Twilight into the library. She was glad that the blazer Photo Finish had let her keep was tailored for a Unicorn or Earth pony. The fabric across her back helped prevent her from popping an embarrassing wing-boner as she tried to peek under Twilight's swaying tail. Would she be able to see the place where Twilight's member emerged from her body? Was her coat thick enough to hide the additional slit from view? She knew it was rude of her, but she lowered her head and tried hard to get a peek under that pretty, but view spoiling tail! She'd settle for just a glimpse of Twilight's regular mare parts!

"Can, can I get you anything, Fluttershy?"

"Oh, maybe just some tea, Miss Sparkle."

Twilight gasped. "No tea, I'm fresh out of tea!"

"Oh, then I'm fine." Fluttershy smiled bashfully. "My, um, my momma will have dinner ready when I get home."

Twilight felt like she had slipped into the plot of one of her secret books. What was going on? Why was Fluttershy acting like a filly? Why was she dressed like every school-colt's dream? "Um, did, did Discord do, um, something to you?" she finally stammered.

"Oh no Twilight, um, I mean Miss Sparkle. Discord always behaves himself when he comes over for tea. He even makes sure he puts the cottage right back on the ground before he goes home."

Twilight moaned. "Let's not talk about tea!" she said through clenched teeth. She had lost control of her wings, and was in serious danger of having her cock slip right out to terrify Fluttershy!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.