Sandwich Bar Girl
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 17 yr old Tess had caught his fancy when she made his lunch at the cafe. Imagine his good fortune when he got to provide her with a bed for the weekend when her friends left her in the lurch. Her bed saw little use after she slid into his bed on the first night. She was an older guy's wet dream come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Niece   Aunt   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Public Sex   Workplace  

The Saturday night was fairly quiet after the events of the afternoon with Peta joining Tess and I to enjoy many sexual unions in all sorts of combinations with us. Tess and I sat and talked and agreed that this weekend was a 'once only' affair. Tess had learnt lots and wanted to put it into practice with a young man closer to her age.

Sunday morning's trip to the nude beach would be our last chance to get hot and erotic with each other. Tess had called her mother and told her that her 'friend's dad' (that's me) was going to bring her home on Sunday afternoon.

After we'd had another vigorous fuck before bed, Tess made a suggestion. "How would you like to meet my mum when you take me home?"

"Is that wise?" I asked.

"It will be OK ... she won't suspect anything between us." she added before she revealed the real purpose of the planned meeting "My mum needs a good fuck ... it's been ages since she has had a date."

We finished up having a lengthy discussion about the merits of me meeting her mum; and by Tess's description of her, I would probably like her as a fuck buddy. We agreed to see how the initial meeting went.


Mid-morning we drove to the nude beach. It took about 30 minutes and when we parked we noted that there were about 6 other cars there. We carried our beach mats and sunshade down to the beach with our small esky containing our drinks. I'd also remembered to take the tanning oil. I also packed a sleeping mask with the intention of slipping it over Tess's eyes as a senses teaser.

Finding a good place we setup our mats and shade, and then peeled off our clothes before walking hand in hand down to the surf where we stood in knee deep water to survey the beach. We could see that there were 4 groups of people spread out along the beach. All appeared to be naked like us.

For the next 20 minutes or so we played in the surf, splashing each other with Tess jumping on my back and trying to dunk me in the surf. She also had numerous grabs at my cock during her play, the effect being that I was about three-quarters erect by the time we walked back to our mats.

On the way back to the mats we walked past another young couple. She was on her back and her man was plastering her body with tanning oil with special attention being paid to her large tits and shaved pussy. It glistened with oil and we could see that he must have been fingering her because her pussy lips were still splayed apart.

I grabbed our oil and had Tess lay on her back to start with. I gave her the sleep mask to put on, telling her to keep it on until I told her to remove it. "I don't want you seeing what I'm doing ... I want you to feel it" I explained as I applied liberal coatings to her beautiful tits and flat tummy before lifting her legs to do them both. Then it was over onto her tummy to coat her back. My greasy fingers slipped between her ass cheeks and across her asshole as I applied it to her butt.

With the next pass across her asshole I pushed a greasy finger into her asshole.

"Oh god ... what are you doing?" she moaned as my other fingers teased her pussy lips and clit as my index finger fucked her ass.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked hoping that the answer would be a "No".

"Mmmmm ... mmmmm" was what I heard from her as she churned her hips against my fingers that were teasing her pussy and her ass. I was able to slip a finger into her pussy joining my index finger in her ass as I now fucked both her holes.

I became aware of someone standing beside me, looking up I was a little horrified to discover that it was her aunt Ronnie, the lady that I had passed comment on yesterday in the mall. She put her finger to her lips, indicating for me to be quiet as she knelt down beside me to get a closer look at me fingering her niece.

She brought her mouth close to my ear and whispered to me "Ooh ... your fingers are in her ass and pussy ... yummm ... finger-fuck her good ... the little minx needs a good fucking". Hearing that whispered in my ear helped relax my fears somewhat.

Getting over my initial shock I paid some attention to this woman. She was naked like the rest of us. I had learnt last night that she was the younger sister of Tess's mum. She was 35 years old and separated from her husband of 10 years. Her body was impressive with a full set of tits (I estimated to be at least a D-cup), and a totally bald pussy with what looked like a clit piercing.

As I continued to finger-fuck her niece, she poured some oil into the palm of her hand before taking my erect cock in that hand. She lathered my hard long cock until it glistened with its oily lubrication.

Tess had continued to moan as my finger-fucking continued. I finally spoke to her "Keep your mask on ... don't take it off ... You will have a juicy pussy to lick in a moment. Enjoy it babe". With that comment I turned to Ronnie who had a shocked look on her face. I indicated with a nod of my neck that I wanted her to sit in front of Tess with her pussy in her face.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.