Sandwich Bar Girl
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 17 yr old Tess had caught his fancy when she made his lunch at the cafe. Imagine his good fortune when he got to provide her with a bed for the weekend when her friends left her in the lurch. Her bed saw little use after she slid into his bed on the first night. She was an older guy's wet dream come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Niece   Aunt   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Public Sex   Workplace  

It was Saturday mid-morning with Tess and myself having already fucked up a storm after last night's storm delivered this nubile 17 year old into my bed. The bedding was soaking wet courtesy of Tess's gusher pussy that fountained her juices when she was over-stimulated by fingers or cock.

We had crawled out of bed and headed to the large shower in my ensuite. It was big with multiple shower heads and a built-in seat (courtesy of the previous owner). I now realised how I was going to make use of it.

Tess joined me under the fine water spray as we took turns soaping each other, cleaning all the interesting body parts, and rinsing the soap suds off with clean water. I especially liked it when she knelt down in the shower and took my half-hard cock between her lips. She played my cock like a magic flute as she coaxed another hard-on from me.

I had already unloaded my cum three times into her pussy whilst in the bedroom, and she was shooting for a fourth one with her oral attentions as we shared the shower. My cock girth made it hard for her to take much more than a few inches into her small mouth. What she was doing with it was truly amazing as her tongue worked on my sensitive spot near the head.

"Oh god ... keep that up and you will get a mouthful" I groaned as my excitement levels soared with her palming my balls and sucking me.

"Mmmmmm ... mmmmmm" was accompanied by a nod of her head as she told me that she wanted my cum filling her mouth and sliding down her throat. It was a sudden increase in her suction and more depth that tipped me over the edge with my cum boiling over in my balls and overflowing down my cock tube and into her mouth.

"Ahhhh ... fuck..." I gasped as my cum came in strong squirts into her hot mouth. One ... two ... three ... four strong big squirts followed by some smaller ones until I was again spent. Tess then slowly withdrew my cock from her hot mouth, looking up to me and opening it to show my creamy load on her tongue and across her teeth. She then swallowed my load, licking her lips as I watched her in amazement.


After we had finished in the shower, I suggested that we head down to the shops to buy some food and whatever else took our fancy. As she was dressing I grabbed her panties and bra off the bed, telling her that it was time for her to go commando.

"Oh ... you are such a wicked man..." Tess said as she playfully punched my shoulder.

"In that case I'm going to choose a different outfit" she added with a wicked smile. She then delved into her backpack and came out with a wrap-around sarong. She slipped it on as I watched. The sarong tied just above her braless tits with its hem being at her knee level. She then did a slow turn for me to appraise her form in it.

She grinned when she saw my reaction - I was still naked when she was dressing, and my cock had started to wake once more.

"You have to go commando too" Tess insisted as she walked up to me and grabbed my cock in her soft petite hand. After a couple of strokes she sent me on my way to get dressed.


We drove into the town centre and wandered through the shopping centre arm in arm. The looks that we got were priceless - an older guy with an amorous teenager on his arm at that. I couldn't care less what people thought and neither did Tess.

I spied a lingerie shop and steered her towards the shop entrance.

"Oh what are you thinking?" she asked me as we entered. A young girl of about Tess's age came to speak to us. I think I stunned her when I said "I want some very sex underwear for my young lover here ... something lacy and revealing".

To her credit she took very little time to recover her wits about her, and she was soon showing both of us some of her suggestions.

"Hmmm ... have you some crotchless panties with a matching uplifting bra ... you know the one that lifts but doesn't hide the lady's tits?" I suggested as Tess giggled. The shop assistant's face went a little red as she digested my request. It was then that she led us deeper into the shop and to a small rack of bra and panty sets which looked very skimpy.

"What size?" she asked as she looked at Tess.

I reached out and undid the bow that held the sarong together, dropping it to the floor around Tess's feet.

"To fit this beautiful body" I said in answer to her previous question.

"Oh ... ummmm..." she stammered as she became tongue-tied at the sight of a naked Tess.

"Is this the change room?" I asked as I indicated a door to the side of the rack. She nodded her head because she was still speechless. I picked a couple of sets from the rack and handed them to Tess as I opened the change room door.

I pulled a $100 note from my pocket and put it into the shop assistant's hand saying "Make sure we are not disturbed for a while". I then entered the room behind Tess and closed the door.


"Oh my god ... I can't believe that you just did that" Tess whispered.

I grinned as I replied "Try one on for me".

Over the course of the next 5 minutes Tess tried on all of the sets that I had selected. I liked the black one. The crotchless panties framed her young pussy beautifully and the bra lifted and exposed her tits wonderfully.

"I like that one" I said to her as I dropped my pants to reveal my fully erect cock "And he loves it too" I said indicating my cock as I peeled off my shirt to get totally naked.

"Oh shit ... you're not going to..." Tess gasped as I took her into my arms lifting her so that we could kiss, and positioning my erect cock under her pussy entrance. With a few minor adjustments I lowered her pussy onto my cock shaft, sinking deeper and deeper into her wet hot pussy. She wrapped her legs around my waist as she plunged up and down on my cock.

I held her by the ass cheeks as we fucked steadily. I could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter as we continued. I knew that my own cum would not be far away, with Tess already having cum at least twice. She was building towards another big cum, one that I hoped would trigger mine.

Out of the corner of my eyes I noted that the door was slightly ajar and the young shop assistant was watching us, and gazing at the union of her pussy and my cock.

That spurred me on, and tipped me over the edge knowing that we were being watched. I would tell Tess later.

"Ahhhhh ... fuck ... I'm cummmmmmiiinnnggg" I gasped as I shot a series of strong cum squirts into the depths of her pussy, triggering Tess's cum with her river of cum juices streaming down my cockshaft. I held her tight, kissing her as we rode out our mutual cums.


About 10 minutes later we had re-dressed and headed to the front of the store. Tess placed her cum stained crotchless panties on the counter with her bra. I held out my credit card to the shop assistant to make the sale. With the sale recorded, she picked up the panties and bra and placed them into a store bag.

As she handed the bag to Tess, I noted that the shop assistant had some very sticky fingers from handling the panties.

"Taste her ... taste us" I suggested as the shop assistant looked at us puzzled at what to do with her sticky fingers. With just a little hesitation, she slipped them into her mouth and licked them clean. I then wrote my address and phone number on a piece of paper and handed it to her with the comment "There will be much more of that available tonight if you are interested".

We turned and left the shop arm in arm as we laughed together.

We hadn't gone far when Tess commented "Oh god ... your cum is dribbling down the inside of my thighs. It will be visible soon."

I cheekily replied "You have two choices. One ... we stop and I lick it up; or two ... you let it continue to dribble down your legs".

Tess looked at me shocked and speechless.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.