On the Job - Company Man Whore
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Grant, the 18 yr old stud, has a new role in the ladies company. He looks after the friends and clients of the company. He enjoys his clients irrespective of their age. He closes a number of successful deals, and makes the ladies happy along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Size   Hairy  

"Oh fuck me ... fuck me stud" moaned Cara as I plunged my long fat cock into her swampy wet pussy. I had just returned from a month away with Lisa, helping her sort out her company (and warming her bed at night).

"Oh god ... I've missed your wonderful cock" moaned the amazing 60 plus year old grandmother who this 18 year old has been fucking regularly for months.

"Ahhhhh ... oh my fucking god ... fuck I'm cummmmiiiiinnnnnnggggg!!!!" she shouted as a massive cum rocked her body with her tight pussy grabbing my cock and milking it as it spasmed throughout her extended cum.

The milking actions of her pussy were too much for my young cock to withstand. My balls boiled over with my cum gushing into her pussy courtesy of a series of strong squirts that deposited my hot man cream into the depths of her pussy.

"Oh fuck that was good" I gasped as I tried to catch my breath.


We didn't really need a reason to be in bed together - we just loved to fuck. But it was special that day ... Cara and her family (Jill, Rina and Cindy) had gifted me a 20% share of their company in recognition of my devoted service to all of them. They had bestoyed on me the official title of "Director of Special Operations" but as Rina put it, the real title was "Company Man Whore".

Cara and I were laying side by side on her bed after our re-union fuck when she said to me.

"I need to ask you a very big favour. Our company is about to acquire another company from the wife of one of Julian's buddies ... one of whom was arrested recently in the men's club bust" she explained.

"Meri is the lady involved ... You haven't met her" she added before continuing "Everything has been agreed and signed. There is however one item that she wanted that we haven't fulfilled yet". She paused.

Without displaying any emotion I looked her in the eye, and after noting her pause, I commented "Do I assume that this one item has something to do with my 'special operations' role?"

Cara nodded before saying "It does ... I do respect you ... we all do."

It was then that I broke into a grin which was soon followed by a broad smile.

"Is she pretty?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

Cara laughed at me, and with me before she replied "Hmmmm ... she is mid forties, about 5ft 6ins tall, slim except for her curvy ass and nice rack of tits. She has a beautiful face and a great personality...". She paused a moment before adding in a more serious questioning tone "She's also African-American...".

I considered that important piece of information for a moment. I had never fucked a black lady before. I wondered "Would she consider me adequate given the legendary cock sizes of their men".

Cara then added "She has the most amazing skin colour ... a dark coffee colour". Then she looked at me for my reaction.

I paused, mainly to tease Cara, then I answered with a huge smile "Hell yes ... I am up for the challenge". Cara made a sigh of relief before she added in a whispered afterthought " ... she's also mildly submissive...".


In a couple of days time, I met with Meri and took her to dinner. We both knew that the evening would end in bed so that helped take some of the tension out of the air. The path between the restaurant and the bedroom was however going to be one with a difference.

Meri was everything that Cara had described (and more). She was beautiful and witty, and was soon at ease in the company of a young white male. We both got looks at the restaurant ... some jealous and some disapproving. I gave them food for thought when I kissed her deeply in full view of everyone.

"Oh god ... I can't believe that you did that" she gasped as I resumed my seat opposite her.

I smiled back at her and said "And I will do it again a couple more times before we leave here".

"Good" was her simple reply.

Whilst we waited for dessert to be served I asked her "Do you trust me? Will you do what I say?"

She paused a moment before she answered "Cara told you ... didn't she?". I nodded. Meri then continued with a "Yes ... I trust you and I will do as you ask".


After leaving the restaurant we walked down the street arm in arm until we reached a photographer's shop. I knocked on the door. We were soon shown into a studio at the rear of the shop where a young female photographer greeted us.

I then explained to Meri "Tash is going to take a series of photos of you, and some of you and me together to celebrate this night."

Over the course of the next 20 minutes, Tash photgraphed Meri alone, and both of us in our dinner outfits. It was then that I said to Meri "Now for some swimsuit pictures". I handed her a small box and sent her off in the direction of the change room. I also retreated to another change room to change into my swim suit.

After about 5 minutes Meri returned wearing a white silky robe. I too had donned a red silky one to cover my suit.

"Oh god ... it's very brief" Meri commented to me.

"I bet it looks fabulous on you" I replied. I soon got to see it when Tash had Meri drop the robe and start posing. The suit was a very brief two piece with the top just covering her nipples and not much more of her ample tits. The bottom just covered her mound, and from the rear her ass was completely exposed with just a thin string passing through her ass cheeks. She had the most amazing coffee skin colour.

Meri relaxed as she got into the posing, and was throwing lots of sexy poses by the time that I joined her in my very tightly packed red briefs. Our skins touched lots as we changed poses. It felt like sparks flew everywhere whenever we touched.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.