On the Job - Company Man Whore - Cover

On the Job - Company Man Whore

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Grant, the 18 yr old stud, has a new role in the ladies company. He looks after the friends and clients of the company. He enjoys his clients irrespective of their age. He closes a number of successful deals, and makes the ladies happy along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Size   Hairy  

I was laying back on the bed as Lisa stroked my long fat cock with her petite hand. She couldn't get her fingers around my cock's girth, but she made up for it with her beautiful firm touches. Moving to between my legs she brought her ample tits into contact with my cock.

"I want to fuck your tits beautiful" I asked her.

"Ooh yessss!!!" she exclaimed as she slid my cock between them before pushing her tits together to envelop my cock. The sensation of her fleshy tits rubbing against my cock was amazing.

"Your tits are amazing" I moaned as I enjoyed myself.

"Hmmmmm ... best investment that I ever made" she added with a smile. I was surprised because they felt so natural. I would not have picked them for being enhanced.

With the length of my cock and extent of my cock strokes growing, it was nudging up under her chin on the upstroke. A small adjustment had my cock sliding across her lips, and then between them as she took it into her hot mouth. She was now sucking me as the tit fucking was abandoned in favour of her attempting to swallow my cock.

Lisa was blessed with a larger mouth opening than others, and this made it easier for her to slide the girth of my cock between her lips and into her mouth. With her tongue swirling around my cock, she sucked and licked my cock enthusiastically, taking the first four inches in with no difficultly. To take the remaining six inches would be a definite challenge tho.

Watching her intently I could see that she was having a definite go at taking more of me inside. She had me inside and she was actively swallowing to prepare her throat for an invasion by thick pulsating man flesh. I could feel my cock sliding deeper into her mouth, and then touching on the entrance to her throat.

She paused a moment, swallowed a couple of times before she pushed down on my cock until it slid into her throat. Inches of me disappeared from view until only a couple of inches remained visible. It was then that she gagged and had to reverse my cock back into her mouth.

"Oh fuck ... that was amazing" I told her just before she tried again to swallow my cock. This time she didn't get the same depth as before. She then let my cock come completely free of her mouth as she commented "Let's try that again later".

"I want to be fucked" she added as she laid on the bed beside me.


I moved to kneel between her legs as she spread them for me. With my cock at full erection, I nudged the head between her very wet pussy lips for a few seconds before I grasped it by the root and tapped it across her clit (and its piercing).

"Oh what are you doing?" she groaned as I repeated the slap across her clit. I got an instant reaction with an "Oh god..." moan from her lips. With increasing frequency and firmness the slaps had her moaning continually and writhing on the bed. Then with a slight adjustment, my slaps centred on her pouting pussy lips which were starting to bloom open like a flower opening its closed petals.

As her pussy lips bloomed open, her juices started to splatter upwards and outwards into a hot juice fountain. With her lips splayed wide open, my cock head as it landed its slap was being sucked into the vortex of her hot wet pussy.

With the next pussy slap, I slid part of my cock into her pussy canal before retreating to deliver another slap to her pussy lips. After another few slaps, I again slid my cock into her pussy canal - just a few inches into her before retreating again.

"Oh fuck ... you're teasing me..." she groaned before she yelled at me "Please please ... fuck me".

I maintained the tease for another couple of minutes before I gave into her wishes ... and my own needs by sliding my very wet long and fat cock into her. This time not stopping until I had plugged her pussy with all of me.

"Thank you ... thank you ... that's what I wanted" she gasped as she churned her hips at mine to establish a rolling fucking motion between us. Her hands came up to lift and offer her tits to me visually as I fucked her steadily.

"Ohhhh ... oooooooohhh ... oh my fucking god..." she gasped as a massive cum crashed over her. Her juices flooded down my embedded cockshaft and dribbled across my now very wet and swollen balls.

"Cum baby ... cum for me ... enjoy ... enjoy ... you need this" I coaxed her with words of encouragement as her cum rolled on and on for a couple of minutes.

When her cum finally abated, I lifted her legs until they pointed to the ceiling. I held them both in one hand in front of my face as I worked my cock between her juicy pussy lips. Seeing her delicate feet and painted toe nails right in front of my feet tempted me to take a toe between my lips. I licked it and sucked it as I continued to plunge my cock into her swampy depths.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.