On the Job - Company Man Whore
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Grant, the 18 yr old stud, has a new role in the ladies company. He looks after the friends and clients of the company. He enjoys his clients irrespective of their age. He closes a number of successful deals, and makes the ladies happy along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Size   Hairy  

In the story "On the Job" I told of how I (an 18 year old male) became an invaluable member of a company run by three generations of women. I was street smart beyond my years and this was recognised by the ladies. The fact that I shared the bed of all three generations of the family also helped my standing in the company.

I didn't have an official job title in the company. I drove the women around to meet clients; did research and investigations; provided my opinions; and fucked all of them (Cara, Jill, Rina and Cindy). I helped them rebuild the esteem of the company after the previous CEO Julian (Jill's husband) was arrested in Bali for drug trafficking and possession. He was likely to rot in their prison if he was lucky enough to avoid the death penalty. Julian was also up to "no good" at home and we had been helping federal investigators sift through his questionable business associates and deals.


The last piece in Julian's deceitful dealings puzzle was being brought to account on this day. I was collecting Eric from the airport and bringing him to meet the ladies at the office. The feds had setup in an adjacent office, with Cara and Rina tasked with enticing him into making incriminating statements. This would be the "cream on the cake" which would culminate in his arrest on money laundering, fraud and drug importation charges.

Eric was a 55 year old guy who had let his body be ravaged by the effects of too much alcohol and poor food choices. He had also been a regular visitor to the busted mens club in our city. He was the CEO of a company owned by his wife Jan who had been contacted by Cara in the last couple of weeks.

I was surprised when I collected him at the airport that he wasn't travelling alone. He was with a young woman, I estimated her age to be about 30 years old. She was a stunning blonde of about 5ft 6 ins in height with a really nice rack of tits that wobbled as she walked. She had a great ass with slim legs that ended in delicate sexy feet. She didn't look very happy and appeared glum as I ushered them into the back seat of the limo.

During the short drive to the office I was stunned when he introduced her as his wife Lisa. I knew from my investigations that he was still married to Jan. It looked like bigamy was another charge that the feds may be hanging on him.

When we got to the office, I opened the door for them. They both alighted from the car with him turning to me and putting a fifty dollar note in my top suit jacket pocket with the instruction "Here sonny, entertain her for the day whilst I do some business". With that comment, he left me and her on the footpath and quickly disappeared inside.

We both looked at each other stunned by his behaviour. Lisa finally spoke "I'm so sorry...". She looked sorry too and that helped disarm some of my anger at his treatment. With just my finger tips I slowly withdrew the fifty dollar note from the pocket, I then walked over the young girl busking on the footpath and dropped it into her guitar case.

I heard some clapping behind me. Turning I discovered that Lisa was clapping and smiling at my actions. "Bravo ... bravo ... I like your style" she said with a smile. She looked so different when she smiled.

Lisa then said "I'm so sorry that you have been burdened with me ... I didn't want to come today but he insisted. Have I ruined your day?"

I was impressed by her candor ... meaning that my anger could not be directed at her.

"No ... you haven't ruined my day. I was to have the rest of the day off. I was going to pick up my new riding leathers and then take a ride to the beach."

"Ride?" she queried.

"Yes ... I have a new Harley and I was going to go down to the company beach house and spend the day there soaking up some sun and surf" I explained.

"Oh ... I feel so bad" Lisa said before continuing "Do you mind if I tag along when you collect your leathers?"

That was completely acceptable to me so we headed off to the motorcycle shop to pick them up. She insisted in sitting in the front with me so I got to check out her stunning legs as we drove.

At the shop she loved the look of all the bikes and spent some time looking through the racks of leathers. Just after I had been served, Lisa came up to me and asked "Please ... please can I come for a ride with you if I buy myself a set of leathers and boots?"

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Absolutely" she beamed at me in reply.


About 30 minutes later we arrived back at my apartment to collect the bike. I showed her to my bedroom where she was going to change into her leathers. I used the study to change into mine. When she emerged from the bedroom I let out an involuntary low volume whistle at the sight of her.

"Thank you kind sir" was her smiling response. I needed to get control over my whistle, because it would get me into serious trouble one day. She looked amazing in a figure hugging set of black and pink leathers and boots.

We headed to the garage, opening the door to reveal the gleaming black Harley.

"Oh my god ... it's beautiful" Lisa remarked as she walked around and around it. I handed her the spare helmet as I donned mine and explained the two-way coms system that was built into the helmets. We could talk to each other as we rode.

We were soon on our way with Lisa snuggled up behind me with her ample leather clad tits pressing into my back and her arms around my waist as we sped along the highway towards the beach. We had been riding about 30 minutes when I spotted a sign for a Go-Kart track ahead. I asked if she would like to have a drive.

The response was an enthusiastic "YES".

For over an hour we drove those karts. She started out slow but became faster and faster. With our helmet coms we were able to tease each other as we drove. Bets were made and won (or lost) as we enjoyed ourselves. I knew that some of her losing wagers I had no chance of collecting on - I was even more surprised that she made the wagers in the first place.

After leaving the track we continued on the highway until I turned off into the car park of a roadside diner that I had used before. There were a number of other gleaming Harleys in the car park - not gang bikes, just bikes used by other riding fanatics.


As we entered the diner, the noise level dropped, and then I heard someone whistle. Not me this time, that was a welcome change. I looked to my side as Lisa walked beside me to discover that she has undone her leather jacket. From my angle, I saw an expanse of milky white tit flesh that was threating to spill out of a thin shirt.

We sat down at a table opposite each other, and I got the benefit of a front-on view. The pink shirt was thin, making it obvious that she was braless and that she had very large and erect nipples. It was short too with her tummy on display too.

Eventually the noise level returned to normal but not before I heard (and I'm sure that she heard too) comments like "What a sexy mama!" and "What a lucky young stud!".

Finishing our lunch, we were soon back on the bike and travelling the remaining 10 minutes to the company beach house. It was only accessible using a private gated road which was ran for about 800 metres from the highway to the house. The house was very private and nestled on the shore line of a beach that could only be accessed from the house or from the sea. Rocky headlands stopped people walking to the secluded beach from either side.

It was a bright and sunny day without a cloud in the sky. We headed inside the house after leaving the bike under the veranda. The house was light and breezy on one level with a massive sundeck on the ocean side of the house. I opened all of the security doors and screens on the deck to reveal a beautiful area dominated by a massive sunbed surrounded by small tables and chairs.

"Oh wow ... this is amazing" Lisa gushed as she explored the house. As she excused herself to use the bathroom, I sat down and took off my riding boots, soon followed by my leathers until I was just wearing a t-shirt and some boxer shorts.

I walked over to the railing to admire the ocean view as I waited for Lisa to return. With the heat of the day, I quickly dispensed with the shirt. Standing there bare-chested I took in the ocean breezes. Within a couple of minutes I sensed that Lisa had returned, and that was confirmed when I felt the touch of naked tits pressing into my back as her arms slid around to touch my chest.

"Oh fuck" I gasped at the feel of her skin touching mine.

"I hope so... : she whispered as one of her hands slid down and across the fabric of my boxer shorts.


I turned quickly to face her, quickly picking her up and gently placing her on the sunbed. She was naked except for a very skimpy pair of panties. My eyes were drawn to her naked tits - I was right that her nipples were large. They were rosy red ... and they each had a double piercing - a small gold ring at the back and a gold bar bell through the front. They looked amazing.

I finally looked up at her face to see her smiling at me.

"I have loved the looks that you have been giving me all morning ... not at all like some of the lecherous looks of my husband and his friends" she explained.

"Oh bugger ... caught" I added with a smile.

I climbed up on the sunbed and nudged between her thighs. She spread them wide for me, giving me a wonderful view of her skimpy panties pulled tight across her mound. With a finger I pulled the gusset of the panties aside to reveal a set of fleshy moist pussy lips.

"Hmmm ... that looks good enough to eat" I commented as my face came within inches of her pussy. I slipped my hands to her hips, snagging the sides of her panties and drawing them slowly down to reveal her naked pussy. It was then that I caught a glimpse of another gold ring peeking out from under her clitoral hood. Pushing it back a little I saw that her clit was pierced with a delicate small ring.

Having dispensed with her panties my lips and tongue made immediate contact with her delicious looking pussy. Pushing her lips apart with my tongue, I slid it deep within her pussy channel to find the entrance to her pussy canal. With my tongue tip I fucked at its entrance.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... it's been too long" she groaned as I worked my tongue and lips all over her fleshy lips, and between them. I had been avoiding her clit for the moment, mainly to build up her arousal and frustration levels. That was happening quickly with her hips pushing up at me, trying to get contact between my tongue and her clit.

"Oh you wonderful bastard ... that is so fucking good ... but please ... please lick my clit" she begged me as she propped herself up on her elbows to watch me. My eyes made contact with hers as I continued to tongue fuck her pussy entrance for a few seconds longer.

"Oh my ... oh my god..." she screamed when I took her clit piercing between my lips and gently pulled on it before releasing it and licking it profusely.

"Ahhhhh ... ahhhhhhh ... fuuuuuucccccckkkk!!!!" she howled as a massive cum rocked her body with a deluge of her juices spraying out all over my face. She was a real gusher ... and she tasted fabulous.

It took a few minutes for her to come down from the peak of her cum. During that time, I lazily scooped up any juices that I could recover. I then slid back off the bed to stand at the side near her face. Sliding my fingers into the sides of my shorts, I slowly pushed them down. My cock caught on the waist band for a moment before it popped free and stood at attention as the shorts fell to my ankles.

"Oh wow ... fuck me that's big" she whispered as she gazed at my cock. She found that she was within arms reach as she grasped my cock and gently tugged on it. She did that for a couple of minutes until she said "I want this monster in my pussy ... please come up here and fuck me".

I again climbed up onto the bed and knee-walked to between her thighs until my cock hovered over her pussy. Her mound was bare, with her outer pussy lips still splayed open from my oral attentions. She grabbed my cock and pulled the shaft downwards until she could slide it up and down between her very wet lips. With my cockhead glistening with her juices she stopped the sliding and pulled my cock down a little to engage with her pussy hole.

"Please fuck me slowly ... at least until I get used to your massive cock" she moaned as she moved her hand out of the way, and I pushed forward into her pussy canal. There was initial resistance before her entrance relaxed and the top two inches of my cock slid into her wet hot and tight canal.

"Oh fuck ... you feel amazing" I commented as my cock was held tight by her pussy muscles.

I still had lots of cock to feed her hungry pussy. I rocked back and forth on my knees until I felt her pussy start to loosen up a little to let me slide in deeper.

"Ahhhh fuck cummmmiiinnngg" she shouted as a massive cum came out of nowhere. I could feel more of her juices flooding all over my cockshaft and running down my balls. Her hips continued to churn against mine as her orgasm ran its course until she finally settled.

Lisa now had about half my cock inside of her ... about 5 inches in and about the same still to go.

She propped herself on her elbows again and watched as my cock slid back and forth gently. She then commented "You will be in virgin territory if you slide in any deeper. Eric has a small cock and my late husband wasn't much bigger" she said with the hint of a tear in her eye.

"Oh ... what happened to your late husband" I asked out of concern and curiousity.

"He ... he was murdered about 18 months ago." she replied.

Sensing that this talk might kill off the moment, I slid my hands up to her ample tits to lift and caress them as I slid my cock faster and faster into her pussy until most of my cock was disappearing into her hot depths.

"I'm in virgin territory" I commented.

"You certainly are ... and I'm loving it" Lisa moaned as I lowered myself to bring my lips to hers in a passionate kiss. The change in angle meant that my cock slid fully into her with my balls slapping up against her ass cheeks. Lisa wrapped her legs around my waist as we fucked harder and deeper in sync with our tongues attacking each other's mouths.

I could feel her getting closer and closer to another massive cum, with my balls also near boiling point. I thought that her next cum would certainly tip me over the edge. We broke off the kiss to catch a breath. I resumed kissing near her earlobe for a few seconds before I bit her neck and sucked imparting a hickey to her neck under her earlobe.


"Ahhhhhhhh ... ahhhhhhhhh ... fuckkkkkkkkkk ... cummmmmmiiiinngggg" she shouted as a massive cum erupted, sending her body into convulsions with my cock trapped deep inside of her spasming pussy. The extra pressure was too much for me with my balls boiling over and sending their cum load racing through my cockshaft and into the depths of her pussy.

"I'm cumming in you ... filling your wonderful fucking pussy with my cum" I groaned in her ear as my cock continued to pump its load into her.

"I can feel you cumming ... cum in me ... fuck me ... fuck me" Lisa chanted as we rode our mutual massive cums until we could move no longer. With the last bit of strength that I still possessed I rolled her slowly and gently onto her side, making sure that I stayed connected to her pussy. When we were on our sides I pulled her into my arms, hugging and kissing her.

We continued to lay there for ages, looking at each other and not speaking until Lisa said with a start "Oh shit ... you bit my neck ... Eric is going to go ballistic".

"Hush ... hush beautiful. Trust me when I say it will not be a problem for you" I explained without saying anything in detail.

She looked at me still with a worried look. I then said again "Trust me...". She finally nodded without a lot of conviction.

It was then that I said to her "Time for a swim".

I slid off the bed and stood up, holding out my hand as I led her to the steps onto the beach.

"I'm naked" she said. "Me too ... but no one will see us. The beach is private" I explained as I grabbed a basket as we walked down onto the beach. The basket was full of towels and sun mats, and some sun-tan oil. When we got to a nice spot, I put the basket down and taking her hand I said to her "Race you to the water". I started to trot, drawing her by the hand with me until we were running together into the surf.

"Oh god" she gasped when we stopped. "That felt amazing to feel the air on my naked body ... but you know that your cum is running down my thighs at the moment." I dropped to my knees in the surf and plastered my lips and tongue to her leaking pussy.

"Oh fuck..." she moaned as I feasted on her creampie.


Over the course of the next hour we frolicked in the surf, then retired to the sun mats where I oiled up her entire body before laying on my back and beconning her to ride my re-awakened cock to another series of massive cums.

We returned to the house where we shared a shower before returning naked to the sun deck. It was then that she noticed the time. It was 3:00 PM.

"Oh god ... we must be heading back. But I don't want the day to end" she said with a sad face.

It was then that my mobile phone rang. I could see that it was Cara calling so I excused myself to answer the call as we sat together on the sunbed.

Cara spoke first "She looks sensational ... and you two looked great together".

"What?" I asked before I remembered that the house had security cameras in all sorts of places. Evidently we had been watched. Then I thought to ask.

"Oh hi Cara ... how have things gone?"

Her voice changed when she replied "Can you put me on speakerphone so that I can talk to Lisa too."


Cara then explained about the feds and their investigations of Eric, including their wire-taps on his phones. She told Lisa about Jan (Eric's first and still current wife), and his visits to the mens club that was a front for prostitution and drug dealings. She told Lisa that he had been arrested and was at the local police station.

Lisa was taking it all fairly well at this stage. She said "I suspected that he was involved with some shady people but I didn't have any proof. He had only just started to get involved in my late husband's and my business after we married about 6 months ago."

I then filled in Cara that Lisa's husband had been murdered about 18 months ago.

Cara gasped then said "Oh my god ... the feds have got a recording of him admitting to killing someone to take over their business. That must have been your husband ... I'm so sorry".

It was then that Lisa broke down, and I ended the call so that I could hug her and console her at this terrible news. The scene looked so strange with two naked people hugging each other as they laid together on the sunbed. We talked and I listened to her for hours as she shared her thoughts and history with me. There was so much that she had to say ... and she was extremely lucky that Eric had not got his grubby hands into her business at this stage.

It was well after dark before we realised that we were hungry. Luckily the fridge and freezer were well stocked and we were able to cook a meal together. Lisa had put her panties back on (but stayed topless) and I had pulled my shorts back on as we had our dinner and then retired to the lounge room to sit and talk some more.

She was handling the situation remarkably well.

When she came back from a visit to the bathroom she sat on my lap this time and placed her arms around my neck. She drew my face to hers as we locked lips in another very passionate kiss. It had been hours since we had had intimate contact.

When we broke the kiss I asked "Are you sure about this?".

"Most definitely" she replied "I have dodged a bullet thanks to you and your ladies. Can I ask a personal question?"

I nodded.

"Have you fucked them?" Lisa asked.

"I can't answer that. I don't want to lie to you, or betray any confidences" was my reply.

"I'm sorry for putting you on the spot ... but now I don't have to ask you about today" she said with a big smile. I guessed that she was wanting to know if our sexual unions would become known to anyone else. Not by my mouth, but the cameras don't lie but neither do they speak when under the control of me and the ladies.

"Let's go to bed. I want to be fucked again ... and I want to suck you" Lisa added as she led me off in the direction of the bedroom.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.