Charlie and the Seven Sisters - Cover

Charlie and the Seven Sisters

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Charlie is back. He is ready to start his final journey. The voices told him to collect the seven sisters together to deliver the message of the divine one to the unbelievers. He is well on is way to completing his final spectacular mission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

It was almost a full two months later that Charlie determined it was a good time to hit the desert canyon mansion.

Miguel had done an excellent job of scouting out the target and reported back that there were five females, two males in residence as owners or guests and a servant staff of three. Two of them were Hispanic females with no English and the third was an effeminate designer type that one always found hanging around any artistic group with money. Apparently, the two dogs were increased to three, but that was no problem because he had plenty of steak to lace with the sleeping powders to keep them flat on their backs the entire time.

He also reported no less than two Mercedes and one Jaguar in the garage along with the mini-van that was used by the staff. They had even installed an above ground tank for gasoline and had a row of diesel fuel hidden inside the tool shed out of the heat of the mid-day sun.

Charlie studied on his plan in silence.

Two of his original female group members came up to report that the new girl they had “liberated” from her broken down used car on the highway was demanding to see the “person in charge” and seemed agitated beyond normal for someone in the clutches of evil. Charlie smiled and kissed both of the girls full on the mouth before they dropped to their knees and serviced him in tandem sharing his juices and their saliva like children devouring an ice cream cone. It was not in his mind to ejaculate, but one of the girls had learned a new trick with her tongue that forced him to spray both their faces with his sacred cream and they enthusiastically licked each other not wanting to waste a drop if at all possible.

Charlie went down to the large recreation room on the ground floor. It had formerly been a bar and still had a pole in the corner for females to show off their pole-dancing skills. It was a favorite pastime and a way to get to know the new female candidates for membership.

The woman liberated from the highway breakdown was about five foot two and had a blonde pony-tail and the bluest eyes he had ever seen. She was not his type and he wanted to beat her ass from the moment he got a good look at her. As soon as she opened her mouth, he knew it was going to happen sooner rather than later because her attitude left a lot of room for improvement.

He looked at her driver’s license and saw that she was called Heather January. It seemed like a phony name to him but in Hollywood everyone seemed to have another name or used a stage name to seem more romantic or more exciting and easy to remember. It was a no-brainer to see that most males would like to hump Miss January every day of the week including Sunday. He was not in that group only because he recognized in her the same elements as his hated mother with her demanding ways and her slutty behavior with strange men in the middle of the night. On the other hand, this was a perfect opportunity for him to pay back his overbearing parent in a way that would give him great satisfaction. He slipped a powder into the girl’s lemonade ice water and she gulped it down without comment because it was the first liquid she had been given that day. A short time later she was listless and compliant with no evidence of her former aggressive nature.

Charlie had two of his “angels” strip the attractive woman right down to her panties. He left them on just to see her juices make them wet as he gave her a taste of the belt and his heavy hand all over her breasts and backside. He even spanked her between the legs and knew she was reacting as expected because he could feel how damp her panties were to his touch. He quickly pulled them down and stretched her over the padded horse they used for fun and games right next to the pole for dancing. He elected to enter her brown eye just to make certain she was not play acting and was really under the influence of the strong sleeping potion. Her head went up and she yelped like an injured dog with a damaged paw. It was lucky for her that she had some natural lubrication back there because it saved her from a painful insertion.

When he finished with her, he turned her over to Miguel for good measure.

Miguel worked her over hard and nasty much to the delight of all seven sisters. Most of them had flying fingers watching the girl take it hard and dirty. It was a source of amusement to Charlie, but he was already riding his favorite sister and had his fingers buried in her secret garden making her yip like a lost puppy looking for its mama. It served the intent of making her hindquarters push up into his groin so delightfully that he was forced to come without further delay.

Hopefully, the girl would straighten out and become useful to them earning cold hard cash from the travelers on the highway. If not, there was always a shallow hole out in the desert to keep her silent forever.


He had four men including himself and the seven females for his raid on the isolated mansion. He also insisted the new girl come along with them because she had become quite docile after her “breaking in” with Charlie and Miguel. He smiled thinking if he had one more follower with him it would be a “full coven” according to folk lore.

The gate and low wall that surrounded the property were a joke and the dogs were easily taken care of with the “salted” steaks. It was a situation where the target had a false sense of security and no concept of the danger they had placed themselves into with their little jaunt into the wilderness.

They stopped the bus about a half-mile from the gate and walked the last short stretch slowly taking time to check their weapons and make certain they had plenty of duct tape and socks for mouth gags to keep them silent if somebody tried to crash their party before they were finished.

Charlie had his machete with the razor sharp edge.

They had all seen him chop off a head with a single swipe and nobody made a sudden move when Charlie had the thing out of the hard military style sheath. The dogs thankfully didn’t back and they ran as fast as the wind to the inside of the gate like a trained combat patrol called out on an intruder alert. Charlie and Miguel threw all of the steaks over the low wall and the dogs were tearing and chewing to beat the band trying to finish the steak in their mouth and grab another one from the ground before one of the other dog finish his treat. There were six steaks for the three dogs and in a matter of seconds all six steaks vanished into the dog’s mouth. Now they were all moving slowly and their tails were dragging in the dust like a bunch of losers in a duel to the death. They all sank to the ground and lost consciousness and all interest in unwanted guests inside the compound wall.

The sun was starting to fall below the top of the foothills to the East and the whine of the big rig trucks on the far distant interstate carried in the fast cooling desert air.

Two of the sisters grappled with each other silently. Charlie knew they were all tense with pent-up excitement like when they had a new recruit to play with or some befuddled traveler fallen into the tender trap of a sister’s honeypot promises.

Miguel was trying to figure out the best way to break into the front entrance without making a lot of noise and alerting the entire house of the home invasion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.