Charlie and the Seven Sisters - Cover

Charlie and the Seven Sisters

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Charlie is back. He is ready to start his final journey. The voices told him to collect the seven sisters together to deliver the message of the divine one to the unbelievers. He is well on is way to completing his final spectacular mission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

The smog hung low over the city that weekend. It was so thick that it had a smell and a life of its own. Charlie paid absolutely no attention to it but the others were less stoical and made low-key snide remarks about how the pollution was a curse aimed at them because of the sins of Hollywood.

It was uncertain if "Hollywood" was the city or the industry or just the sign that was always in a state of disrepair no matter how many times they sent work crews out to refurbish it to its former glory. The elements wore on it more than one would expect like some curse cast over the thing from on high.

The newest sister was sobbing like some innocent schoolgirl not wanting the men to stretch her pucker. Charlie felt no pity for her and those who knew him the best understood that it was really a huge turn-on for him and that he would be doing the "doggie" on her if she kept on crying.

The little Volkswagen was not working properly but their resident mechanic told them it was probably just the "points" and everyone nodded their heads like they knew exactly what he meant but really didn't have the slightest clue. Charlie knew that it was a good day when any of them remembered which side of the car the gas cap was located and they never thought to check the level of gas before they started out in the morning.

The pancake house at the end of the dirt road where it came out onto the paved highway was almost shrouded with the smog which looked more like fog in the crazy orange light of the burning sun. It almost looked like some filter placed over the entire valley by a crazed cameraman trying to find the right effect for a mood of a drug-induced hazy dream.

The sounds of the delivery man humping one of the sisters over the top of the trash can was humorous to Charlie and he actually smiled in an uncharacteristic way that surprised those around him. Everyone fully expected him to start whacking the crying bitch on her bare backside right out in the open to show the others that he was fully in charge.

It was beginning to look like they would have to take the bus today because the other cars were almost empty on gas and it was too much bother to siphon fuel from the bus or the busted Volkswagen to the other cars.

The lazy dogs that hung on hoping for scraps were too disinterested to even get up and raise a ruckus when a strange dog wandered in off the road like some hobo looking for a handout.

Maggie was standing stark naked in the kitchen shivering from the cold water used for her shower. They didn't have hot water any longer because the hot water heater was broken and it was far too expensive to buy a new one or find someone who knew how to hook it up. Nobody seemed to mind that they took cold showers now and if they waited until the late afternoon it seemed more comfortable because the water temp was a lot lower and they were dry in just a few shakes in the sun without even needing a towel. It was a blast to watch the sisters doing it and it led to some spontaneous humping right out in public that seemed to be a signal for an orgy to begin.

They all knew that the spontaneous orgies were the best and on the last couple of jobs collecting taxes from the private citizens they had lots of fun showing the civilians how much fun it was even if the females tended to resist at first. Charlie was a firm believer in the fact that all females would respond if they were trained properly and had to haul that train reluctantly at first but once they were over the hump, they picked up speed and were generally having to put on the brakes at the end just like every female all the way back to the mother Eve.

Miguel had checked the bus out and told Charlie it was ready for travel.

Just to be on the safe side, he loaded up a couple of empty five gallon cans for getting gas and water at the pump station to tend to the other cars. Sometimes they could get the gas for free if a couple of the girls spread their legs for the clerks in the bathroom in the back. The bathroom was always filthy and smelled bad but it didn't seem to slow those horny clerks down when they were in need of pussy.

Charlie took a shower and quickly mounted Maggie while he was still wet because it seemed like a good idea and he liked the way she shuddered at his cold wet touch on her clean dry body. He slow humped her at first and then started to beat her flanks with his belt and yelled in her ear to "move your fat ass" more than once making everyone laugh in derision at the naked woman with her buttocks under assault in relentless pounding. He quickly hit his trigger and spent his spunk with a happy shudder and deeply felt moan that sounded phony because it was far too early in the morning. Maggie knew it was real enough because she was not far behind and she lifted her round bottom up high for his juice keeping her fingers buried in her split for further tingles.

The sisters were all in a mood for chattering as they piled onboard the dirty old yellow bus that had seen better days when it was transporting little darlings to their studies. Now it was the main transport for the moral castoffs of society in their self-elected banishment from normal society. The old man that had bought it at auction had given it to Charlie in return from some of his stash of pills and a couple of sisters to warm up his jollies on a cold winter night. Miguel had made the necessary repairs and it was probably good for another hundred thousand miles in the desert heat. The windows were all open because they had no air conditioning and the scent of urine from a long-forgotten mishap lingered like an unwelcome guest at a private party.

The two new sisters went to the back of the bus and were making out with busy fingers like a pair of budding lesbians on a holiday excursion.

Charlie had it on the back of his mind to check out the hidden canyon estate because it was so obviously filled with the trappings of luxury and seemed a fine target despite the guard dogs that scared them all. It was conveniently on the way to the dancehall where he planned to put the sisters to work to scare up some contributions from lonely males with urgent needs. It had always worked as a lucrative fund raiser in the past and the girls seemed to like the idea of raising cash for their day to day purchases.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.